Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

obama proved to Romney that telling the truth does not get you elected.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

We live in a celebrity culture, and the masses vote accordingly. Unfortunately it is a evolution rather than a fad, and the light is getting dimmer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

the future wrote:
I do my own research. Then I put together the facts with a thought process. Many times I use the persons own words. I find that liberals and Leftists Lie about 95% of the time. They have figured out that most people are stupid and consumed with other things like "MUH DICK" , Dancing with the stars and burying themselves in debt to have and give lazy children what ever they want or scanning the system for freebies. These are their voter base and they are happy to have the moron vote. Republicans on the other hand lie about 10% of the time, stretch the truth about another 10 percent of the tome and tell the truth about 80% of the time . They are more apt to appeal to people who own businesses, work 40 + hours a week and have an understanding of how economics works and the value and worth of a dollar. they are no to easy to fool but have been fooled even believing the drum beat that they are barraged with on a constant basis by liberal liars. I am a conservative. I do not trust republicans, never democrats. I am very hard to fool that's why I get under the skin of a malcontent like you who runs with the ill informed masses.
So what are your news sources? Besides Chimpout.

Still waiting..........
dumbasscrap leeches

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Dumbasscrap leeches are bankrupting te country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

dumbasscrap leeches wrote:
Says..... you?

lol

Silly puppet

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

former student wrote:
Hey Robert, be careful what you wish for. Without the Democrats the very programs that are helping you would be eliminated by the Republicans. FYI, neither the Republicans or Democrats have any control of the COLA. The mechanism for determining the COLA was passed long ago.
actually , the bill boehmer just presented eliminated cola altogether

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Says..... you?
lol
Silly puppet
obama must get the concession of raising taxes on the rich, it is the precursor in his ploy to raise all taxes on everyone.He must get the republicans to give in. HE IS GOING TO RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS, that is where the bulk of the tax base is. It is simple, logical mathematics, time will bear this out, you don't want to hear that you've been deceived, but you have. The election is over, now the truth comes out. Elections have consequences
America LOVES Obama

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

AP-GfK Poll: Obama approval rises postelection
By JENNIFER AGIESTA | Associated Press 4 hrs ago

WASHINGTON (AP) A month after the bitterly fought election, President Barack Obama has his highest approval ratings since the killing of Osama bin Laden, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll, and more Americans say the nation is heading in the right direction now than at any time since the start of his first term.

Obama's approval rating stands at 57 percent, the highest since May 2011. And 42 percent say the country is on the right track, up from 35 percent in January 2009.

Overall, the public gives Democrats the advantage on handling the economy, 45 percent saying they trust the president's party to do a better job on it, 39 percent favoring Republicans.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-gfk-poll-obama-appro...

America wants our president to END the free ride the Repukes have been getting on the backs of the middle class !

The numbers say it all !
the future

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Whats chimp out? Sounds like you may be a Racist. Probably, Lib's are the complete opposite of what they show on the surface. You are my news source. I take what drivel your spoon fed from your college professors and check it against reality. Liberal thought and liberal speak is easy to comprehend, its based on emotion and feelings over fact and truth. What comes out of a liberals mouth is 95% lies. If you use common sense the other 5% is easy to fact check. Oh i googled Chimp out ... you are a Racist.
<quoted text>
So what are your news sources? Besides Chimpout.
Still waiting..........
Oh Oh Mike

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

i am all ready to go shooting anyone want to come along?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

the future wrote:
Whats chimp out? Sounds like you may be a Racist. Probably, Lib's are the complete opposite of what they show on the surface. You are my news source. I take what drivel your spoon fed from your college professors and check it against reality. Liberal thought and liberal speak is easy to comprehend, its based on emotion and feelings over fact and truth. What comes out of a liberals mouth is 95% lies. If you use common sense the other 5% is easy to fact check. Oh i googled Chimp out ... you are a Racist.
<quoted text>
You don't have to pretend you are ignorant - we already know you are.

You can't even ask a simple question.

So what are your news sources?

Still waiting..........

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Best President Ever wrote:
The polls have it, Obama is the best president ever.
Luckily what fat slobs on Topix think about him doesn't count for anything.
Who is better? Rotten-brain Reagan? Haha that alzheimer idiot war-monger sucked so bad.
Hey, you're funny!
Free Money

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

dumbasscrap leeches wrote:
What happened to Katrina Hutchins??? She was a little cutie,,,
Voter

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Nicole M. Duve.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I support the corpse of Benny Shields. He was so slick that he scooped up all the belongings of the entire congregation, including the wives, who were dittsy enough to sleep with him. Did you know that his explanation to them as he tried to get into their pants was, " I am going to fill you with the HOLY GHOST!"
This is entertaining because if the corpse was exhumed and stuffed, he still probably could get more votes than the thieves that are in government today. Look, Oblomo spent 6 trillion dollars in 4 years. Imagine what he is going to do this time around. Half of the country is on the public dole. What is the working class and the small businessman to do. They cannot keep a full time worker because then the healthcare issue will come in to play. So stuff 'ol Benny and put a microphone in the stiffs' mouth and make him utter some slanderous remarks about the present candidate.
It was an embarrassment to see how many times he passed the plate in church till the people were bled dry. Separation of church and state, He, Oblowhard, got an office in the white house for the HOLY Reverend Al Sharpton and pays him a salary. Church and state, oblowdick is a black muslim from the muslim brotherhood. When Ramadan came around, no jewlery, where was his Rolex, no wedding ring, probably his old lady is not giving it out to him after he goo gooed and gaa gaaed the princess of Thailand.
Face it, Francis Benny Shields stuffed and some voice box put in his rotting corpse would make a better politician than any of them thieves.
Look. He could siphon off enough money off the working American to pay off the national debt in one year, and the last three he could just rot away.
You would never have to argue with him. he is a corpse. A lot better than any of these stupid politicians that you morons ask about who will you vote for. you are a bunch of simpletons to even ask that, Just dig up the Great One and put lacquer on him so he does not deteriorate too fast and leave his member hard so he can please even the fattest and ugliest of the morons who ask such stupid questions like, Duh . Who will you vote for. It is true, most, now, not all, but most Americans are sheeple. Stupid, lazy, moronic and idiotic. Who will you vote for, and sheeple answer crap like that.
enlightened

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The Republican party supports big business,big money, sending job overseas boosting profits , not caring about employees.The democrats support working people union or not. however they tend to overspend causing hardship for small businessss.
Liberals ars way to far left and conservatives are way to far right. any person who votes strictly by the party is living in the past and should re-think how they vote. just my opinion.
obamaclownbag

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

enlightened wrote:
The Republican party supports big business,big money, sending job overseas boosting profits , not caring about employees.The democrats support working people union or not. however they tend to overspend causing hardship for small businessss.
Liberals ars way to far left and conservatives are way to far right. any person who votes strictly by the party is living in the past and should re-think how they vote. just my opinion.
You should have started your post with..."Once upon a time......."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have started your post with..."Once upon a time......."
You should start accepting reality and maybe next time your party might win an election.
obamaclownbag

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You should start accepting reality and maybe next time your party might win an election.
Obama proved, you can't win an election by telling the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved, you can't win an election by telling the truth.
I think you need to come back to reality...

Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE