Police: Woman's death a homicide

May 27, 2011 Full story: Newsday 55

The woman found dead in her Mastic Beach home this week was strangled or smothered, officials said Friday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big munchkin

Davenport, FL

#3 May 27, 2011
One less welfare case
get real

Huntington, NY

#4 May 27, 2011
you people are wastes.

http://www.ecode360.com/...
new codes for MBV

get the real facts that the "vision" doesn't want you to know until it's too late!
News 12

Sound Beach, NY

#5 May 27, 2011
Drug House?
mara

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 27, 2011
Another wrote:
Did she get a chance to collect her last welfare check? was this in the Mastic trailer park?
EXCUSE ME YOU NEW NOTHING ABOUT HER SHE WAS MY COUSIN A HOLE! GROW THE F*CK UP! SHE HAD A JOB AND PAID HER WAY, SHE DIDN'T COLLECT WELFARE OR LIVE IN A TRAILER. THAT'S PROBABLY WERE YOUR LEAVING RIGHT NOW! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
Prouder Mastic Beacher

Shirley, NY

#7 May 27, 2011
Another wrote:
Did she get a chance to collect her last welfare check? was this in the Mastic trailer park?
OMG how mean can one person get. She was someones child and someones sister. I hope something like this necver happens to anyone you love you JERK.
Prouder Mastic Beacher

Shirley, NY

#8 May 27, 2011
get real wrote:
you people are wastes.
http://www.ecode360.com/...
new codes for MBV
get the real facts that the "vision" doesn't want you to know until it's too late!
Vision Team is not hiding anything. You want to see codes go to Village Hall they will more then happy to let you see them.
dannydesjardins

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#9 May 28, 2011
open third party

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#10 May 28, 2011
It's warm out today.
Work and Live In Mastic B

Bronx, NY

#11 May 28, 2011
Big munchkin wrote:
One less welfare case
You are probably on welfare in Tampa which has high crime and drug rates youselves. I work everyday and live in Mastic Beach.
Never was on welfare and never will be.
Why don't you blame this country for allowing welafre to exist instead of making it a temporary thing.?

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#12 May 29, 2011
Work and Live In Mastic B wrote:
<quoted text>You are probably on welfare in Tampa which has high crime and drug rates youselves. I work everyday and live in Mastic Beach.
Never was on welfare and never will be.
Why don't you blame this country for allowing welafre to exist instead of making it a temporary thing.?

Where the hell do you work in mastic? Handy pantry? A deli? Maybe drive a school bus? Carvel?
FBI

Yorktown Heights, NY

#13 May 29, 2011
Serial Killer from Ocean Parkway connection?
Redshirts

Yorktown Heights, NY

#14 May 29, 2011
get real wrote:
you people are wastes.
http://www.ecode360.com/...
new codes for MBV
get the real facts that the "vision" doesn't want you to know until it's too late!
A woman gets murdered in the village and you want to bash the codes.
You angry redshirts can't accept we have a village now. How about you deal with the fact the people voted yes and we work together for something positive instead of spewing your anger.
huh

Huntington, NY

#15 May 29, 2011
Redshirts wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman gets murdered in the village and you want to bash the codes.
You angry redshirts can't accept we have a village now. How about you deal with the fact the people voted yes and we work together for something positive instead of spewing your anger.
then have Paul drop his lawsuit against the MBPOA and never go after the marinas. Until that happens, there will ALWAYS be anger from BOTH sides, so stop your holier than thou attitude! You can't handle the fact that Paul's a liar.
Redshirts

Yorktown Heights, NY

#16 May 29, 2011
huh wrote:
<quoted text>then have Paul drop his lawsuit against the MBPOA and never go after the marinas. Until that happens, there will ALWAYS be anger from BOTH sides, so stop your holier than thou attitude! You can't handle the fact that Paul's a liar.
You can't handle the truth.You want to hijack a thread where a woman was murdered.
Grow up or get the hell out if you can't deal with the fact that the people have spoken.
I hope the cops catch whoever did this.

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#17 May 29, 2011
Why is 70% of the population in mastic beach sex offenders?
Oh No

Stratford, CT

#18 May 30, 2011
OidiotO wrote:
Why is 70% of the population in mastic beach sex offenders?
Hi Idiot.....did you mean to ask the question "why ARE, instead of why is?

You know damn well that there are 15 registered offenders in MBV and that is with a population of 15,000. And many of them are adults who committed crimes as juveniles.

This subject is also off topic, but your comment was so stupidly phrased, and used a ridiculous statistic.

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#19 May 30, 2011
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Idiot.....did you mean to ask the question "why ARE, instead of why is?

You know damn well that there are 15 registered offenders in MBV and that is with a population of 15,000. And many of them are adults who committed crimes as juveniles.

This subject is also off topic, but your comment was so stupidly phrased, and used a ridiculous statistic.
Trolling is a art:)

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#20 May 30, 2011
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Idiot.....did you mean to ask the question "why ARE, instead of why is?

You know damn well that there are 15 registered offenders in MBV and that is with a population of 15,000. And many of them are adults who committed crimes as juveniles.

This subject is also off topic, but your comment was so stupidly phrased, and used a ridiculous statistic.
That's ridiculous, you know damn well that 15 is a lie. Google it google it. Mastic mastic beach and Shirley have the highest percentage of sex offenders in the country. Explain why one of the most expensive houses in DIRT village is housing for child molesters? Explain why there are statues of children all over the place.
Oh No

Stratford, CT

#21 May 30, 2011
OidiotO wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ridiculous, you know damn well that 15 is a lie. Google it google it. Mastic mastic beach and Shirley have the highest percentage of sex offenders in the country. Explain why one of the most expensive houses in DIRT village is housing for child molesters? Explain why there are statues of children all over the place.
Which house are you referring to in "dirt village"?

And the statues in Shirley were put up by Chamber of Commerce. I don't like them either, but they are not near me.

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#22 May 30, 2011
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>Which house are you referring to in "dirt village"?

And the statues in Shirley were put up by Chamber of Commerce. I don't like them either, but they are not near me.
The one near carvel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 1 hr Bruser 2,290
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr jthartford 6,435
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr Very odd 118,250
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 10 hr dissapointed 16,787
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 21 hr Jules 87
you left your dog behind Tue patchogue resident 5
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) Sep 15 rob 210
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nesconset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nesconset
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••