Court filings: Nesconset murder suspe...

Court filings: Nesconset murder suspect had legal issues

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 20, 2009, titled Court filings: Nesconset murder suspect had legal issues. In it, Newsday reports that:

James DiMartino and Ronnie Thornton were friends and neighbors in Nesconset whose children went to the same school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Out of Balance

Rocky Point, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2009
From what this story has reported, Ronnie Thornton was a weasel. A sneak-thief, a creepy low-life vermin who would do anything to serve himself. That being the case, he might even attempt to frame his own lawyer, business partner and friend. Why doesn't Newsday wait until all the facts are out before the publish an accusatory article such as this? If DiMartino was up to some wrong-doing - who cares? He is dead. If he wasn't, he is still dead and can't defend himself. This is another Newsday special - half-a-story. There is plenty of real News out there, why don't your reporters go out and get some of it?

Yorktown Heights, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2009
What with all these scams going on from Madoff down ,one must be careful where one puts ones money.
Pat from babylon

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 20, 2009
This guy Thornton sounds like a real creep.

Concord, NC

#4 Jan 20, 2009
Pat from babylon wrote:
This guy Thornton sounds like a real creep.
Yes, he does. Is he in jail?

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2009
Hes a sick person who took an innocent mans life. I hope this family will get closure one day .

Bronx, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2009
This guy is a P.O.S.

Waukee, IA

#7 Jan 20, 2009
I did it I did not do it....
U r not so smart

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Jan 20, 2009
I notice since he is white the picture is displayed with the story.Only a mother could defend him.

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 17, 2009
the "love" of money, is the root to all types of evil. "that's what the good book says". Prophet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big fraud in your area / Attica MMA / Christian... (Dec '09) 19 min Christian Darrow 68
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,505
News Pre-trial motions are heard in Islip fraud case... 4 hr Crime Pays 2
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) 16 hr Faz Oakdale 1,144
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) 21 hr Pdcrack 16
News Elections board: Two insurgents lose in Islip D... Mon Boot The Bums 4
simply aroma essential oils- Mon Gerri C 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages