New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ebudu

Ashburn, VA

#18825 Aug 26, 2013
| Saturday
ebudu | 28min ago
Susanne | 4 hrs ago
I'm Susanne from Florida. My husband left me for no reason on 24th of June 2011. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killingmyself. I've tried different spell casters and went to different churches to pray but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a prophet that isvery good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won 5 fives consecutively. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great Prophet called Odijo. I contacted him and I mation. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works him the necessary information. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can then voluntarily contribute to his orphanage home which I'm doing now with joy and happiness because I still didn't believe after he told me it willback until I used the spell he gave me and the next day which was on the 29th of July, 2012I received a calland it was my darling husband Thomas. He apologized and came back to me cryingfor a second change and he even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me on that very day before leaving. I'm now a very a happy woman and our marriage vows were renew again and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Prophet Odijo, I willforever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email:ebuduspelltemple@mail. com. He can solve any problem you are facing now. Tryhim today and thank me later
Report this post
Report this post
ebudu

Ashburn, VA

#18826 Aug 26, 2013
this post
ebudu | Saturday
udu | 33min ago
aceyWalters | 9 hrs ago
Hello my name isStacey Walters i know renowned spell caster who helped me when i had problem with my Husband if you
need a rightplace to solve your problems contact dr.ebuduspelltemple@gmail.comi s the rightchoice. he isa great man that
have been casting spells with years of experience. he cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10)If you want to win lottery
Contact him today on:dr.ebuduspelltemple@gmail.c om
dr.ebuduspelltemple@gmail.com
Report this post
Repor
Report this pos
ebudu

Ashburn, VA

#18827 Aug 26, 2013
this post
ebudu | Saturday
ebudu | 22min ago
Dominica | Mar 11, 2013
Itís unbelievable. For the past 3 months, I have been so depressed after losing my boyfriend to another girl.Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many spell casters who promised powerful magic or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful as Dr ebudu He isdefinitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises that i willsee the result in three days time which came to past. Dr ebudu isthe most powerful spell caster. Hisspells worked wonderful and I am now back with my boyfriend. Work with him on this email address and you willgetthe best result: ebuduspelltemple@gmail.com
Report this post
Report thi
ebudu

Ashburn, VA

#18828 Aug 26, 2013
u | Saturday
ebudu | 7 min ago
arianGregory | Sunday Aug18
I AM SO HAPPY GIVEN THESE TESTIMONY AND I AM TELL EVERYONE THE GOOD WORK OF Dr ebudu AND WHATHE DID FOR MY FAMILY,,MY NAME IS MRS MARIAGREGORY AND I AM FROM USAAND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THATI WASVERY HAPPY WITH MY FAMILY ME AND MY HUSBAND HASBEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST15YEARS AND WE WERE AHAPPY FAMILY AND TILL ONE SUDDEN DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAMEBACKFROMWORK AND I GREETED HIMHE DID NOT ANSWER ME AND I NOTICE SO I WHEN TO HIMAND ASKHIMWHATIS THE MATTERAND SUDDEN HE STARTED BEATING ME AND I CRIED AND HE DID NOT STOP,SO THE NEXT MORNING HE LEFT THE HOME AND DID NOT COME BACKAGAIN I AND MY KIDS WERE TRYING TO FINE HIMBUTNORESULT TILL I SAWHIMWITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN ASHOPPING MOORE AND I WASSO IN PAIN AND I STARTED LOOKING FOR HELP AND I HAVEBEEN THROUGH SO MANY SPELL CASTER BUTTHEYCOULD NOT HELP ME AND I EVEN DID NOT BELIEVE IN SPELL AGAIN TILL AFRIEND OF MY IN THE OFFICE INTRODUCE ME TO AMANCALLED DR. OKORO AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIMHE TOLD ME THATHE IS GOING TO HELP ME AND I DID NOT EVEN BELIEVE BECAUSETHATISWHATTHEIR ALWAYS SAY BUTI JUSTTRUSTTOMYGREATNESS SURPRISE WHEN I WASIN THE HOUSE I SAWMYPHONE RINGING AND WHEN I CHECK IS MY HUSBAND BEGGING ME THATI SHOULD FORGIVE HIMFOR WHATHE HASDONE TO ME AND I FORGIVE BECAUSETHE DR TOLD ME THATI SHOULD FORGIVE HIMAND LOVE HIMAGAIN SO I AM TELLING YOU NOW THATI AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH FOR THE GREAT HELP Dr Okorospelltemplecaster DID FOR ME AND IF YOU WANT TO GET CONTACTWITH HIMVIAEMAIL IS dr ebuduspelltemple1@gmail.com AND IF YOU ARE IN ANY PROBLEM I WANT YOU TO KNOW THATHE CAN ALSO SOLVE IT OKAY,,
HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM,THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Dr ebuduspelltemple, EMAIL: dr.ebuduspelltemple@gmail.com
Report this po
Report this po
Repo
Barry White

Albany, NY

#18829 Aug 28, 2013
As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."

--H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18830 Aug 28, 2013
Barry White wrote:
As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
--H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
Wasn't that prophecy fulfilled by G.W. Bush? Damn, spot on, Mencken da man!
Voter

Gouverneur, NY

#18831 Aug 28, 2013
Jess wrote:
Yes, I plan to go before work.
Why bother to vote at all?
Barry White Half

Albany, NY

#18832 Aug 29, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't that prophecy fulfilled by G.W. Bush? Damn, spot on, Mencken da man!
It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln
Barry White

Albany, NY

#18833 Aug 29, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't that prophecy fulfilled by G.W. Bush? Damn, spot on, Mencken da man!
Did you get on board the "love Train" yesterday in D.C., once in a lifetime opportunity to see the three most disastrous presidents of the last fifty years on the same stage. The racial politics for profit industry is alive and well in the ole USA, thanks to a plethora of charlatans and racial society elites, too bad Don Cornelius wasn't taking a dirt nap, he would have been the only honest man on stage.
Since when

Gowanda, NY

#18835 Sep 4, 2013
The better man, that's who.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#18836 Sep 4, 2013
Anthony Weiner has Chutzpah...

http://statelessmedia.net/documentary/chutzpa...
Nooooo

Gowanda, NY

#18838 Sep 7, 2013
Their all dishonest, why vote, Power makes them that way!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18839 Sep 7, 2013
I thought the Primary is the 10th this year.
deyquan

Mount Holly, NJ

#18840 Sep 7, 2013
I gonna votes fo deblaiso caue he be maried to a black womans an he gonna stops stops and frisks he bes a good mans
VOTER

Gouverneur, NY

#18841 Sep 7, 2013
Jess wrote:
Yes, I plan to go before work.
Mid-terms will be a joke, 2016 will be a DISASTER!
Jess

Gowanda, NY

#18842 Sep 7, 2013
No way
rTGH

Gowanda, NY

#18844 Sep 8, 2013
Hell yes I'll vote
taxed

New York, NY

#18846 Sep 12, 2013
yes!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18847 Sep 12, 2013
Dellapan wrote:
I think that Obama shouldn't win, he says he'll get troops out of Afghanistan but he just does the opposite.
I agree with you Dellapan!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#18848 Sep 12, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Dellapan!
don't flush the toilet yet ... your brains are floating in the bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 51 min Jayar 89
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,292
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 21 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 21 hr positronium 6,389
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Fri Osama Bin Laden 118,211
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••