created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,721 - 14,740 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 22 hrs ago
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

old time citizen wrote:
4 more years of this Government crap. For those of you who voted for Obama.... I hope you like what you have.... free government cheeze and obama phones for all.
Reagan Phones. You people will regurgitate the same crap no matter how many times you are proven wrong.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/ring-wi...

You will continue to be the party of fail until you accept reality.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan Phones. You people will regurgitate the same crap no matter how many times you are proven wrong.
http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/ring-wi...
You will continue to be the party of fail until you accept reality.
The Reagan phone has "evolved" as all things in politics, if you had an ounce of honesty you would admit obama owns this now "evolved" tool of corrupt politics, but you won't, because you are an idealogicaL cur, a yellow water boy for obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
The Reagan phone has "evolved" as all things in politics, if you had an ounce of honesty you would admit obama owns this now "evolved" tool of corrupt politics, but you won't, because you are an idealogicaL cur, a yellow water boy for obama.
Using youtube as a reference equals an automatic fail. It just shows that you will believe anything as long as it fits your perverse agenda.

If you did your homework and tried to learn something (lol) the Reagan phone evolved into the Bush phone, since GWB expanded the program to include free cell phones to low income people.

But keep using your youtube as a reference and keep showing everyone how little you actually know. You will continue to be the party of fail until you come back to reality.
Bonafides

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Obummer got a TON of foreign money and untraceable monies because of lax, corrupt accounting as reported by AP.& even CNN. No surprise, your 'Boy' was the favorite candidate of America's enemies......people like YOU, poop-eater.
Let's see the links to those CNN and AP stories.
Bonafides

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Youtube....really?

You might as well cite your uncle Nate.
Uncle Nate

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Well, I never...........
truth will set you free

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Why cant repug debate on facts? Why do they have to make crap up? It makes them look stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Using youtube as a reference equals an automatic fail. It just shows that you will believe anything as long as it fits your perverse agenda.
If you did your homework and tried to learn something (lol) the Reagan phone evolved into the Bush phone, since GWB expanded the program to include free cell phones to low income people.
But keep using your youtube as a reference and keep showing everyone how little you actually know. You will continue to be the party of fail until you come back to reality.
oh, the youtube is not a reference, it is just a showcase for my favorite voter that obama bought with a cheap phone. I don't have a PARTY, I have something called logic and integrity, I let my conscience be my guide. We are going to go bankrupt, that is the obama plan, right out of alinskys rules for radicals, overwelm the societys' social swervices to cause economic collapse. I hope you have a long life ahead to enjoy the seeds you have sown.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, the youtube is not a reference, it is just a showcase for my favorite voter that obama bought with a cheap phone. I don't have a PARTY, I have something called logic and integrity, I let my conscience be my guide. We are going to go bankrupt, that is the obama plan, right out of alinskys rules for radicals, overwelm the societys' social swervices to cause economic collapse. I hope you have a long life ahead to enjoy the seeds you have sown.
You allow people like Beck et al. to crap way too much misinformation into your head. Alinsky died 40 years ago. Time to get a new playbook.
Michael John Jacob

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
You allow people like Beck et al. to crap way too much misinformation into your head. Alinsky died 40 years ago. Time to get a new playbook.
Now, Geoffy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the tax cuts were to lapse, it would produce enough revenue to pay for the government spending for one month, do you deny this?

Your savior, obama the great, himself has stated that entitlements are the major force driving the deficits, do you deny this?

If I were coaching the Rs in congress, I would advise them to give obama the great his due, tax the Rich, in terms of revenue it is negligible. Call his bluff, he is going to raise taxes on everyone or crash the ec0nomy, it is a spending problem, more so than a revenue problem.

Who is Beck?
Wake Up

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey elitist pig, explain what Agenda 21 is, your so educated...In bullshi t. You know nothing of who is really running this country. All presidents are tools who take their orders from Henry Kissinger and the Top 5. You Elitist PIG or Just PIG. Ignorant Fu ck
Generation of Inbreeding wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, nice try, Hillbilly :
". Whenever an individual contributes to a campaign, they have to list their employer. This is the information that is used to summarize contributions from various companies and sectors. So if a bank teller contributes $50.00 to a campaign, its listed as part of the total for her bank as well as the financial sector as a whole.
4. Some individuals ask their friends/co-workers to make a contribution and "bundle" all of those checks together. Obama is the only candidate who reports the names of bundlers, where they work, and the total amount of their contribution.
One reason Obama's totals per company are much smaller than Romney's is that 46% of his contributions from these employees have been from what are considered "small donors,'(less than $200) whereas only 10% of Romney's fall in that category.
So the next time a poutrager tells you President Obama is beholden to Wall Street because they're funding his campaign - let them know that is complete bs."
http://immasmartypants.blogspot.com/2011/10/t...
In other wwords, Jethro......
Obama got contributions from all the PEONS that work at those companies on Walls Street (hoping Obama could deliver them from corporate greed)
whereas
Romney and his cronies got HIS wall street moneis from the upper echelons of these Wall Street thieves.
Apples and oranges, ya inbred mudderfugger !
Thought

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I think you are right about calling Obama's bluff. Obama does not want to just raise taxes on the rich, Obama needs 1000 billion in extra revenue and he will only get 89 billion from the rich. Obama wants ALL taxes to go up, he gets about 500 billion in revenue and the Dumbasscrats get to blame the Republicans for raising taxes. Give obama the tax increase on the rich and he will change his tune.
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the tax cuts were to lapse, it would produce enough revenue to pay for the government spending for one month, do you deny this?
Your savior, obama the great, himself has stated that entitlements are the major force driving the deficits, do you deny this?
If I were coaching the Rs in congress, I would advise them to give obama the great his due, tax the Rich, in terms of revenue it is negligible. Call his bluff, he is going to raise taxes on everyone or crash the ec0nomy, it is a spending problem, more so than a revenue problem.
Who is Beck?
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.

Federal spending per month:$308 billion for October 2012.

http://www.fms.treas.gov/mts/mts1012.pdf

Cost of extending all tax provisions set to expire on 1/1/2013:$4.5 trillion.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...

(page 21)

Stupid much?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Federal spending per month:$308 billion for October 2012.
http://www.fms.treas.gov/mts/mts1012.pdf
Cost of extending all tax provisions set to expire on 1/1/2013:$4.5 trillion.
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
(page 21)
Stupid much?
I've read your posts, I think you are the very last person to call anyone stupid. Have a nice day in your obama alternate universe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hey look everybody the poster hired by the welfare office is here changing the judge it icons, what a corker, have fun nitwit.
Tis the Season

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Wake Up wrote:
Hey elitist pig, explain what Agenda 21 is, your so educated...In bullshi t. You know nothing of who is really running this country. All presidents are tools who take their orders from Henry Kissinger and the Top 5. You Elitist PIG or Just PIG. Ignorant Fu ck
<quoted text>
"Agenda 21" is a defense department code-phrase..yano kinda like "Operation Desert Storm" ....

In this case "Agenda 21" is code for an operation in which your mom is sexually molested by 6 black men, 5 golden turks, 4 sploogeing mexicans, 3 french men, 2 pakistani, and a chink.

Yano, kinda like '12 days of christmas", only we call it "12 days of banging your mom".

'Tis the season, mudderfugger !

HO HO HO !
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read your posts, I think you are the very last person to call anyone stupid. Have a nice day in your obama alternate universe.
Faced with objective facts, he resorts to ad hominem attacks. Never saw that one coming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Faced with objective facts, he resorts to ad hominem attacks. Never saw that one coming.
Please clarify what the attack was, was it cautioning you about calling people stupid, or was it about having a nice day?
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please clarify what the attack was
Ok:
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Search the Nesconset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Krackerjacks 115,455
Giant Garage Sale 8 hr Charlie 13
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,261
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 21 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 22 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 22 hr Wake up 669
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr land of the slaves 6,371
•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE