Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122291 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe the sperm off your lips before you address me, Piggy.
And you are suppose to be defending Israel? They don't want you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122292 Mar 17, 2014
Eretz Yisrael. The eternal Jewish Homeland.....

LOL!

Read 'em and weep, sissies.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122293 Mar 17, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-name it "Faith' the man thread"?
Certainly, I am more of a man than you will ever be, you no-balls-having little twerp.
Brit Expat

Saint-jean-de-védas, France

#122294 Mar 17, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
A big fat Rat farted one dark night, and Faith was born.,.... with six hundred and sixty five other Rattys .......
LOL. Faith's balls are situated between her earholes.

We all know that.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122295 Mar 17, 2014
Boy! I really got you girls in a huff, don't I?

You betcha!

LOL!

Bittches.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122296 Mar 17, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that.
And you balls do not exist. You have none.

LOL

punk.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122298 Mar 17, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that.
At your age, your balls have already fallen out of your sox, Coot.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#122299 Mar 17, 2014
The number of Christians murdered for their faith almost doubled in 2013 over the previous year, according to an annual survey by Open Doors, a non-denominational ministry that monitors the persecution of believers and supports persecuted Christians worldwide. Hardline Islamist regimes and Islamic terrorists — many funded by the Obama administration and other Western governments — were behind most of the slaughter. However, for the 12th year in a row, the barbaric communist autocracy lording over North Korea was ranked as the number one persecutor of Christians in the world.

According to the organization’s findings in its Open Doors 2014 World Watch List, released last week, Christians are still by far the most persecuted demographic on earth — and the trends are getting worse. In 2012, the group’s annual report documented the martyrdom of more than 1,200 Christians. Last year, there were more than that martyred just in Syria, where the Obama administration and a coalition of its allies — mostly European governments and Sunni Arab dictators — have been arming and funding jihadist rebel groups.

Overall, the report documented 2,123 murders of Christians for their faith in 2013. An estimated 100 million believers in Christ, meanwhile, still suffer from ruthless persecution around the globe, Open Doors found. Among other atrocities carried out against Christians for their faith: imprisonment, torture, rape, execution, expulsion, forced labor, and more. Christians are persecuted in more than 65 countries around the world, with the vast majority in Asia and Africa — and especially in the Middle East, where Islamist rulers often purport to make faith in Christ a crime.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122300 Mar 17, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lift one of your man boobs up off of the floor. Good. Now take up the other one. Spread legs rather like a sumo wrestler, OK? Now. Listen carefully. Waddle out of the front door. DO NOT USE THE ELEVATOR! Right slowly down the stairs, NO!! Keep hold of those man boobs! Out in the street? Wave TWO cabs! Left leg in one cab. Right in the other. OK off you go. Ask them to take you to Israel where your fat evil heart is. Bye bye Fatty Ratty.
Nope. I'm camping out here, Nancy. I like fckng with you p**sies.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122301 Mar 17, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
The number of Christians murdered for their faith almost doubled in 2013 over the previous year, according to an annual survey by Open Doors, a non-denominational ministry that monitors the persecution of believers and supports persecuted Christians worldwide. Hardline Islamist regimes and Islamic terrorists — many funded by the Obama administration and other Western governments — were behind most of the slaughter. However, for the 12th year in a row, the barbaric communist autocracy lording over North Korea was ranked as the number one persecutor of Christians in the world.
According to the organization’s findings in its Open Doors 2014 World Watch List, released last week, Christians are still by far the most persecuted demographic on earth — and the trends are getting worse. In 2012, the group’s annual report documented the martyrdom of more than 1,200 Christians. Last year, there were more than that martyred just in Syria, where the Obama administration and a coalition of its allies — mostly European governments and Sunni Arab dictators — have been arming and funding jihadist rebel groups.
Overall, the report documented 2,123 murders of Christians for their faith in 2013. An estimated 100 million believers in Christ, meanwhile, still suffer from ruthless persecution around the globe, Open Doors found. Among other atrocities carried out against Christians for their faith: imprisonment, torture, rape, execution, expulsion, forced labor, and more. Christians are persecuted in more than 65 countries around the world, with the vast majority in Asia and Africa — and especially in the Middle East, where Islamist rulers often purport to make faith in Christ a crime.
Don't expect any outrage, my friend. They reserve that for when a Jewish soldier shoots down a terrorist planting a bomb at a girl's school.....

Then they cry and moan. They are hypocrites of the worst variety.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122302 Mar 17, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lift one of your man boobs up off of the floor. Good. Now take up the other one. Spread legs rather like a sumo wrestler, OK? Now. Listen carefully. Waddle out of the front door. DO NOT USE THE ELEVATOR! Right slowly down the stairs, NO!! Keep hold of those man boobs! Out in the street? Wave TWO cabs! Left leg in one cab. Right in the other. OK off you go. Ask them to take you to Israel where your fat evil heart is. Bye bye Fatty Ratty.
Get the fck off my thread, scumbag. You are douchebag-a-non-grata.
Brit Expat

#122303 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I'm camping out here, Nancy. I like fckng with you p**sies.
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
What a wonderful life you have.

Faith, she was there, she had the crowd in fits, jumping off the mantle piece and landing on her tits.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122304 Mar 17, 2014
You little queers crack me the fck up. What a bunch a p**sies.

We have Jews in Michigan. But I never noticed until you a-holes raised the question...

You know why? Because we never had that discussion among us. Some of us are Jews, some are Catholics (Father forgive me), some of us are Methodist, but we are all Americans.... even the Jews in Israel... perhaps especially so.

We built the country that you tit-sucking maggots are allowed to exist in.

Me and 350 other Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder with every Israeli.

And if you fck with one of us, you fck with all of us.

....The punch-line?

We have aircraft carriers and jets... You are throwing rocks at tanks.

Fck you. From every American with a conscience.

Fck you from every rational thinking being on this planet.

We don't have to defeat you. You did that fancy bit of handiwork for us, you self-defeating pansies.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122305 Mar 17, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful life you have.
Faith, she was there, she had the crowd in fits, jumping off the mantle piece and landing on her tits.
Are you really as dumb as you seem? Your comments aren't even.... they are nothing. You are a fckng fool.
Brit Expat

#122306 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really as dumb as you seem? Your comments aren't even.... they are nothing. You are a fckng fool.
LOL Its a wonderful song but its all about turds.

Give Mandy a cuddle
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122307 Mar 17, 2014
Filthy monkeys never win........

" US Navy SEALs boarded a hijacked oil tanker early today in international waters off Cyprus, wresting control of the vessel from Libyan rebels who were attempting to sell the oil on the black market. The Morning Glory initially sailed into a Libyan port under a North Korean flag early last week, but North Korea denied having anything to do with it, the New York Times reports. After three armed rebels seized the tanker, it "wander[ed] around the Mediterranean piloted by unknown sailors under an uncertain flag," as the Washington Post puts it."

I hope the SEALS shot them to pieces and threw their filthy monkey asses overboard.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122308 Mar 17, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Its a wonderful song but its all about turds.
Give Mandy a cuddle
Right. And I have trashed your monkey-ass, goof-ball.

Get lost.
Brit Expat

#122309 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
You little queers crack me the fck up. What a bunch a p**sies.
We have Jews in Michigan. But I never noticed until you a-holes raised the question...
You know why? Because we never had that discussion among us. Some of us are Jews, some are Catholics (Father forgive me), some of us are Methodist, but we are all Americans.... even the Jews in Israel... perhaps especially so.
We built the country that you tit-sucking maggots are allowed to exist in.
Me and 350 other Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder with every Israeli.
And if you fck with one of us, you fck with all of us.
....The punch-line?
We have aircraft carriers and jets... You are throwing rocks at tanks.
Fck you. From every American with a conscience.
Fck you from every rational thinking being on this planet.
We don't have to defeat you. You did that fancy bit of handiwork for us, you self-defeating pansies.
I always knew you had balls!!!!

Your posts are bollocks, not even funny. But you have Balls.

I bet you just cant wait for that big Red/White and Blue dick to be jammed up your arse daily?

LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122310 Mar 17, 2014
It is frigid cold here today, but this is the last of it. Winter is on the run. In a week, there will only be the plow-piles of filthy snow left to remind us of what happened.

Now we thrive.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122311 Mar 17, 2014
America rules; monkeys drool.

We are the Romans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old DQ(Dairy Queen) on Hawkins Ave. Sat Rob C 16
Update: Heartland has passed, construction to b... Sat Islip Resident 66
News Long Island judge, 49, arrested for 'raiding th... Jun 14 mike miffi 13
News Heartland sewer hookup delayed by Suffolk lawma... Jun 14 Crazy Jerry 1
News Islandia center gets Tesla Supercharging station Jun 11 1234abc 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jun 10 Bruser 2,870
News Well testing ordered in Islip after contaminant... Jun 9 Duty to warn 12

Nesconset Jobs

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages