Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107920 Jul 25, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/69
In my case its obvious to all of us old troll, that i are both,...... very, very, very, very, evil and very, very, very stupid!
Is that your 'professional' opinion, or just what your skin-headed girlfriend told you, hag? Now tell me all about this movie, termagant. are you a feature star, or another face in the crowd of water bison?
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#107921 Jul 25, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/correction
mike hid their stolen rations in the latrines.
Your family will suffer the same fate
Jeramiah

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#107922 Jul 25, 2013
Why Israel is a safe place when the dollar collapse :
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107923 Jul 25, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>

Your family will suffer the same fate
/88

My family are clean, decent and upright human beings, who have given to humankind and not taken. You and your kind on the other hand are a defender of savage Evil Doers, who were documented by our late great General Patton, as being dirty, filthy vile looking animals, who deficated on the floor and feasted on it.

Dont post me anymore, because u are stalking, threatening and harassing me and i dont like it from a crazed subverting troll.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107924 Jul 25, 2013
Bloody Scabs 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
/69

Dont post me anymore, because u are stalking, threatening and harassing me and i dont like it from a crazed subverting troll.
Lighten up, hag. It's just a fan of your many hit movies, OK?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107925 Jul 25, 2013
Woody wrote:
`

`

Israel has the highest poverty rate in the developed world, Haaretz concludes based on a new study by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

/88

Dear Woody...

And what else would or could you expect from these lowlives of evil sinfulness, who are grubbing mooching scrounge swineherds,.... that are spawned to be lazy, wallowing in drek, gluttons/?
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#107927 Jul 25, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
My family are clean, decent and upright human beings, who have given to humankind and not taken. You and your kind on the other hand are a defender of savage Evil Doers, who were documented by our late great General Patton, as being dirty, filthy vile looking animals, who deficated on the floor and feasted on it.
You are descended from cannibals who feasted on the flesh of man. The children show signs of psychosis and fetal alcohol syndrome and the ri girl is a receptacle for night time deposits form whomever passes by.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107928 Jul 25, 2013
Well! good news for Israhell !
http://ericmargolis.com/2013/07/the-road-to-n...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#107929 Jul 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>. F. You
indeed.....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#107930 Jul 25, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
The jew is a filthy people.
Everyone knows that!!!
Go IDF... may they filthy your hovel... you know with your filth...
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#107935 Jul 25, 2013
i wonder how many of these haters of Jews if you looked into their family history would find Jewish ancestry. Would be funny to see their faces.
silvereagle

Murrieta, CA

#107937 Jul 25, 2013
ean wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to hear you offer a solution instead of shooting down other people.
Tell me you're joking........The bombing of civilians is called"collateral damage"
When a cowardly enemy uses civilians as a shield, this is what happens. It's happened throughout history; The bombing of Dresden and Frankfurt in Germany, Hiroshima (WWII) Syria, Iraq, Egypt.. etc
You want a solution, you'll have to wait until pigs fly. There are individuals with 8 times the brainpower you have who will tell you there is NO solution! Stop blaming Israel for defending herself....there is a multitude of non=democratic countries you can comment on..........
silvereagle

Murrieta, CA

#107938 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Correct ...
We need assistance now from the Lord God ... it is our only real answer to Satan.
you are such a moron------your lord god christ was a jew... eat that!-------and after that you
and satan can kiss my jewish ass, you dumb goy. you are such a dumb schmuck........
silvereagle

Murrieta, CA

#107939 Jul 25, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales Frpm Ratty Cont/
Editor's NOte:
Reader's Are Aware SERPENT RATTY ... We know your satanic ways and we know your evil Anel FANny... you disgusting Jew. My friends Booby, Wayne et al at Port Jefferson are fully aware of the despicableness of your verminous verbal entrails. May the Lord God, Great Master of Creation halt the Jew of Zionist pretence and clear the world of your evil forever.
You dare enter into the world because you think Petesake is not watching????
you are as dumb as a doorknob......your lord god master of the universe was jesus christ, the jew. get your head out of your ass---you owe the jews..........
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#107940 Jul 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
i wonder how many of these haters of Jews if you looked into their family history would find Jewish ancestry. Would be funny to see their faces.
Anybody can become a jew... its religion not blood. If we could see your face I bet itd look pretty stupid...
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#107941 Jul 25, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Well how does that make any sense? The jew isn't a race..Holy sh|t you actually think of the jew as a race? Hahahaha...oh brother help us all.
When did i say the Jews are a race. The fact is though that the majority of Jews can trace their ancestry back thousands of years.
Nice try to put words in my mouth.
Although there is a Cohen Gene.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#107942 Jul 25, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can become a jew... its religion not blood. If we could see your face I bet itd look pretty stupid...
Are you anti war when it comes to targeting Jews also???

Not anyone can become a Orthodox Jew it takes time and study.
Although as a Jew i can trace my family back to the Roman times if not further.
Zulu are zoo Convert too

Port Jefferson, NY

#107946 Jul 25, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You are descended from cannibals who feasted on the flesh of man. The children show signs of psychosis and fetal alcohol syndrome and the ri girl is a receptacle for night time deposits form whomever passes by.
`

That's really intelligent, Pastor Hempstead

......if we get u a banana and a tree limb, and a spoon and a needle, will u then STFU/?
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#107947 Jul 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Not anyone can become a Orthodox Jew it takes time and study.

Although as a Jew i can trace my family back to the Roman times if not further.
`

`

you are a liar, and you cannot trace your bloodline back to 70ce...

you are a jew "C O N V E R T", and as such, you are a mutation of life, a mutt, a hybrid, without lineage to the House of Israel's 12 tribes.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#107948 Jul 25, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct ...
We need assistance now from the Lord God ... it is our only real answer to Satan.
``

`

How true!

We do need assistance now from the Almighty God ... it is our only real answer to Satan and his chosen israeli cowardly jewish terrotist.

What we do now is look for glaring traits of Talmudic demonized jews.

Some are brave computer warriors, like the jew calling itself 'silvereagle", who Bobby 88 would used as a porta-potty at his biker outings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flooded home may be purchased by Suffolk (Mar '07) 2 hr Ellen 13
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) 11 hr adarwinzagane 92
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sun Georgia 1,380
News Police say drug bust suspect on LI dies while i... (Apr '08) Sun memora 171
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) Sun Cain 57
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) May 2 x 1,137
J&B Discount Tire Fraud (Jan '09) Apr 30 Teamplaya7 43
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]