Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,541 - 94,560 of 117,815 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

`

/88

`

Adolf Hitler had the jews' declare war on him and his Country in 1933,.... that's because Adolf Hitler knew the Truth about jews' evil shenanigans in World War 1.
curious george

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Just curious, Bobby - but is 88 the year of your birth or your IQ?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

`

/88

I'm doing a movies soon, but i will "not" be suburgatory my views on israeli terrorist jews'.

Now J's go look up suburgatory!

I'm a STRAIGHT UP 88 AND my hat is taken off to Mel Gibson...
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

`

movie

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/69
`
Adolf Hitler had the jews' declare war on him and his Country in 1933,.... that's because Adolf Hitler knew the Truth about jews' evil shenanigans in World War 1.
From where did you pick up your degree in History, crone?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/69
I'm doing a movies soon, but i will "not" be suburgatory my views on israeli terrorist jews'.
Now J's go look up suburgatory!
I'm a STRAIGHT UP 88 AND my hat is taken off to Mel Gibson...
'suburgatory' LOL!

I knew your training would eventually get you a job as a fluffer on a bestiality movie set.

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
People LOOK! Look at what the reckless and racist Jew routinely does for 'comedy'... what a lousy lousy lousy RAT RATTY is eh:-??
Rong Ratty. The Lard Gor, Great Master of Cretins like me did send a Khazar Jew but the King of things the Mess... murdered by the False and evil christians of of Satan .. my predecessors .. are you proud of that Ratty?
"and ye shall go to the loo, and the loo shall make you relieved." Febreeze Washington 8.32
You really try don't you SERPENT???... you wanna be a comedian or satirist but your absolutely CRASS and PATHETIC RAtty .. totally devoid of any humour and it's very VERY sad because that little bit of shit above took a long long time didn't it RATTY?... ha ha ... so sad! SO very very sad and proof that this reluctant JEW isn't worth a SSHIT ...
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

I know you did that to me , Jewish thief of identity.
I've never been more outraged evil consignment of rotting garbage that your are.
You colossal cats paw of he who is the ultimate evil.
Your not a person you are inhuman.
You are the Cerberus the Jew, the Jew, and the Jew guarding the concept of contrition, do you fear its abolition or what .??????.
Why do you impersonate other people.
Must be because you don't exist yourself.
Relinquish the hold evil has on yourself and siphon the courage found in the death and misery you inflict on others.
Stop murdering Syrians and Arabs in general and go back to from where you came.
Pull the chain of the dunney and flush yourself away.
Jew thief impersonator.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

`

/88

We just read this following article below and find that EU are doing too little too late....and i quote:

" The EU decision, announced on Tuesday, marked a new international show of displeasure with Israeli settlements built on lands captured in the 1967 Mideast war. The Palestinians claim some of those territories - the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem - for their hoped-for state. The announcement sparked a round of condemnations from Israeli leaders, including Netanyahu, who said Israel would not accept "external edicts" about its borders.

The officials also said Netanyahu spoke to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry about the EU decision, saying it harms Kerry's efforts to restart negotiations. Israel's chief peace negotiator, Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, met Wednesday with the European Union envoy for Mideast peace, Andreas Reinicke, and told him that postponing the ban's enforcement would help relaunch peace talks, which stalled nearly five years ago.

The EU said the ban applies to "grants, prizes and financial instruments and that the new funding guidelines go into effect in 2014. The EU issues dozens of grants, totaling millions of euros, to Israeli universities, companies and researchers every year".

i'm sorry, but we at Mt. Sinai look at israel and their jew wailing wall, as a hellhole for demonized sub-human big nosed vile looking savages swinehoust...

German people had and have a good fix on these untermeschen animals...and we know why Germans wanted to ostresize these injurious wild beastly evil creatures.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

`

/88

what would u do if wild injurious beastly evil
Gadarene Swine, that were the same demonized savages in Jesus time, that were/are encrouching and inhabiting your land and who were mas/untrusting, ruthless, illegal refugees, barbaric mass-murderers and with evil spirits to their core essence/?

See what Jesus did!
Bobby 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

~

/88

What i'm about to say might enlighten those who are confused about israel jews' Holocaust in Palestine and israel's convicted war crime savages, that are evil in their hearts and spirits AND WHO ARE FUGITIVES FROM TWO JUSTICES.

Jesus sent the demons into a herd of pigs. Matthew 8.30-32

WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE GOOD OF HEARTS, IS USING JESUS AS OUR EXEMPLAR AND HOW JESUS TRANFERRED THE DEMONS INTO PIGS AND USING ISRAEL ILLEGAL CULT OF TALMUDIC EVIL DOING JEWS', WHO ARE THE MODERN DAY MACHINATION MACHINE OF EVIL WICKEDNESS AS SWINEHERDS.

WE ARE SHOWING THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WHERE THE TRANSFER HAS SETTLED INTO AND IT'S IMPORTANT FOR LOVERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS THE DEMOMIC TRANSFER TO THEIR ILLEGAL STOLEN LAND THAT HAS BEEN MADE INTO A MUD HOLE FULL OF GLUTTONOUS PARASITICAL PIGGIES/.

Hey Curious George, what do u think 88 means now/?
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Bobby 88 wrote:
~
/88
What i'm about to say might enlighten those who are confused about israel jews' Holocaust in Palestine and israel's convicted war crime savages, that are evil in their hearts and spirits AND WHO ARE FUGITIVES FROM TWO JUSTICES.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE GOOD OF HEARTS, IS USING JESUS AS OUR EXEMPLAR AND HOW JESUS TRANFERRED THE DEMONS INTO PIGS AND USING ISRAEL ILLEGAL CULT OF TALMUDIC EVIL DOING JEWS', WHO ARE THE MODERN DAY MACHINATION MACHINE OF EVIL WICKEDNESS AS SWINEHERDS.
WE ARE SHOWING THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WHERE THE TRANSFER HAS SETTLED INTO AND IT'S IMPORTANT FOR LOVERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS THE DEMOMIC TRANSFER TO THEIR ILLEGAL STOLEN LAND THAT HAS BEEN MADE INTO A MUD HOLE FULL OF GLUTTONOUS PARASITICAL PIGGIES/.
`

love and equal justice!

Curious georgie is bush's sick war crime clone!
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

`~/

this is israel and israeli jews below!

Lions of Jerusalem GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Bobby 88 wrote:
~
/88
Are you Lost?

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
`~/
this is israel and israeli jews below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-Iyj6UPCChAXX
The Jew is not even Hebrew , and cooled is their nature compared to what it will be, because of temptations condemnation of life.
Allay the day of torment is , "dear temptation" , when it comes near following the trail of the wretched Jew.
And what they the both already tested and not quite tested look on with contempt and displeasure not knowing which way the ball will bounce.
In short they don't know what to do .
Aren't the Jew the mighty and powerful ??????????
Yes it's true.
Didn't temptation make them that so they would be trapped ??????????
Yes it's true.
So shouldn't we keep clear of the wretched criminals ??????????
??????????
Yes we should.
If they blow up everything , they can't Heaven is bomb proof.
Lions of Jerusalem GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jew is not even Hebrew , and cooled is their nature compared to what it will be, because of temptations condemnation of life.
Allay the day of torment is , "dear temptation" , when it comes near following the trail of the wretched Jew.
And what they the both already tested and not quite tested look on with contempt and displeasure not knowing which way the ball will bounce.
Yes it's true.
Yes it's true.
??????????
Yes we should.
This coming from a man who likes other men?

How foolish are you. To Judge Israel when ur a Sinner yourself.

No matter what you say that Sin aint going no where. So before you point out others faults i suggest u work on ur own

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Lions of Jerusalem GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a man who likes other men?
How foolish are you. To Judge Israel when ur a Sinner yourself.
No matter what you say that Sin aint going no where. So before you point out others faults i suggest u work on ur own

Just judgement is following the law of the land.
Secular that is.
Which Jews don't do.
Judging which religion is your cup of tea if not already a Muslim is following to the best of your ability the theology of (p) Abraham's religion .
What must be an interpretation of abstract conclusions .
Actually the two trees in the Garden of religion would better to be knowledge and conclusion rather than life which is too misleading, as life doesn't go on without change it would be boring, if it did.
Just like a stick in the mud , why don't you try to wriggle out??????????

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just judgement is following the law of the land.
Secular that is.
Which Jews don't do.
ld be boring, if it did.
Just like a stick in the mud , why don't you try to wriggle out??????????
Thanks for the disjointed jumble,imbecile.
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/88
For the record, i bobby Sandman/88 have accurate knowledge that israeli jews, talmudic jews, zionist jews and ghetto jews are a cult of "Evil Doers" that lied about Adolf Hitler and the German people killing 6 millon jews.
`

`

Everyone with the slightest brain knows that 6 million jews' dying in Germany's gas chambers,.... that jews' named German Holocaust, is a jews' Holohoax lie for the stupids and goyims, by jew jews' that are evil and greedy savage liars.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xKN_ab_aoHg/Tz2u6pn...
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's true.
Yes it's true.
??????????
Yes we should.
`

~`

i think you might find the following paragraphy below, supportive to your truths above...... btw, we agree with u!

" In an article entitled “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses” that was published in the online version of the journal Genome Biology and Evolution on December 14, 2012 and updated on January 16, 2013, Elhaik wrote:“Alternatively, the ‘Khazarian Hypothesis’ suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century… Our findings support the Khazarian hypothesis and portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Near Eastern-Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry.”

In an interview with the Israeli newspaper Haaretz published on December 28, 2012, Elhaik said that the various groups of European and non-European Jews have no blood or family connections, adding,“The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. We are talking here about groups that are very heterogeneous and which are connected solely by religion."
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

`

`

`
jew's deception....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Wed Jayar 5
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed Bruser 2,282
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Aug 19 Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 18 okeefe_1960 86
Verizon Fios vs Optimum on line (Mar '08) Aug 18 Roger 122

Search the Nesconset Forum:
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••