Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107291 Jun 28, 2013
That's WHEN the jerkoff became a reluctant jew JEW; and a proven liar in this court.
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107293 Jun 29, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're a Jew 'puker' but please confirm for us that your infidel cartoonist Racist POSTINGS are also from your grubby keyboard along with fellow 'Catholic' JimmyMEBOYOJustJEWISH ...
Fine, the court accepts the evidence you present and will consider the other points raised.
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107294 Jun 29, 2013
Court Subpoena [case 130 340] RE: An NFL Fan

The court directs the defendant to produce the truthful evidence that he is not only Jewish (which the court now accepts) but that he is also the extremely vile and internet criminal known as infidel cartoonist, Black dog P and Jim Justice.

Judge J
Bobbalina of Sinai s 55

Port Jefferson, NY

#107295 Jun 29, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Remember Bobbalina this is a self-CONfessed Jew ... made it known a while back ... the anal FANnY is a proud Jew .. at least until we caught the nerd spewing mountains of racism ... THAT'S the jerk became a reluctant Jew.
`

~`

Your Honor, i'd like to state to the Court why jews' change their names has nothing to do with antu-semitism, and has nothing to do with their ugly lies of "discrimination".

Why jews' change their names has a lot to do with their deceptive conniving behavior of not being recongnized as "untermenschen" and unrevised History of their past Holocausts they've created.

They are known as " Ritual Evil Monsters", whose Supreme War Crimes they have yet been arrested for.

They are Guilty as Charged..... for Crimes against Humanity and are hiding under goyims names, thinking they will avoid Judgement.

God knows who they are, if this Court does not.
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107296 Jun 29, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai s 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
Your Honor, i'd like to state to the Court why jews' change their names has nothing to do with antu-semitism, and has nothing to do with their ugly lies of "discrimination".
Why jews' change their names has a lot to do with their deceptive conniving behavior of not being recongnized as "untermenschen" and unrevised History of their past Holocausts they've created.
They are known as " Ritual Evil Monsters", whose Supreme War Crimes they have yet been arrested for.
They are Guilty as Charged..... for Crimes against Humanity and are hiding under goyims names, thinking they will avoid Judgement.
God knows who they are, if this Court does not.
Well stated Bobbalina and evidence greatly appreciated!

JJ

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107297 Jun 29, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated Bobbalina and evidence greatly appreciated!
JJ
Desperate for friends, aren't you little perv?

USA

#107298 Jun 29, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're a Jew 'puker' but please confirm for us that your infidel cartoonist Racist POSTINGS are also from your grubby keyboard along with fellow 'Catholic' JimmyMEBOYOJustJEWISH ...
How many of your accounts have been deleted recently for your racist content, little perv?
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107299 Jun 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate for friends, aren't you little perv?
Address the call for subpoena by noon Monday. High noon bozo. The courts is aware that 'friends' for racist Jews such as you only appear amongst racist Jews such as you.

The court however notes the insolence and further contempt papers will be filed.

USA

#107300 Jun 29, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
Address the call for subpoena by noon Monday. High noon bozo. The courts is aware that 'friends' for racist Jews such as you only appear amongst racist Jews such as you.
The court however notes the insolence and further contempt papers will be filed.
Your dull 'court' theme wore thin long ago, little perv.
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107301 Jun 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again with the dead babies crap. Most of the kids in Gaza die either from neglect or by being used as human shields by their cowardly fathers.
How are things in your sewer of a city, pakie?
The court will repeat: racism and harassment are viewed with extreme seriousness and the racist use of the word 'PAKIE' in a public forum is gross racism and shall be dealt with internet law and internet crime Mr Levi. Racism, harassment and incitement to racial hatred are all crimes for which you are guilty of. I hope you are proud Jew
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107302 Jun 29, 2013
a proud Jew and proud of your 'Jewish Heritage.' Despicable.

JJ

USA

#107303 Jun 29, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
The court will repeat: racism and harassment are viewed with extreme e you are proud Jew
Are you having a difficult time dealing with your betters, boy?
How many accounts of yours have been dumped for your rabid racism?

USA

#107304 Jun 29, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
a proud Jew and proud of your 'Jewish Heritage.' Despicable.
JJ
They're watching you this weekend. I can tell by your obviously nervous state, boy.
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107305 Jun 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dull 'court' theme wore thin long ago, little perv.
Contempt of this court will get you nowhere and STAND UP when I am speaking to you you half-wit. Get those shoulders back and straighten that damn yarmulkie! When did you last take a shower??? Pooh!! Recess! Get me a fkn air freshener and quick to it!

The only this wearing this ... and record this clerk of the court ....:-

is your persistent harassment and racism ... and I tell you clearly before this court Levi ... you will not continue to use words like 'Pakie''sambo''palifukcs' etc, whilst I am judge in this court! OK recess permitted!

JJ
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107306 Jun 29, 2013
thing wearing thin (besides the wig)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107307 Jun 29, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
The court will repeat: racism and harassment are viewed with extreme seriousness and the racist use of the word 'PAKIE' in a public forum is gross racism and shall be dealt with internet law and internet crime Mr Levi. Racism, harassment and incitement to racial hatred are all crimes for which you are guilty of. I hope you are proud Jew
You can change your name, you can change your IP, but they know who you are and they watch, record and report...

They conspire and they know your history
Judge Duly

Krasnodar, Russia

#107308 Jun 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're watching you this weekend. I can tell by your obviously nervous state, boy.
Right! Lock this freak up guards!!... yes let the jerk have its grubby computer but all racism all harassment and all incite to racial hatred shall be closely monitored ...

Judge J

USA

#107309 Jun 29, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
Contempt of this court will get you nowhere and STAND UP when I am speaking to you you half-wit. Get those shoulders back and straighten that damn ge in this court! OK recess permitted!
JJ
I can tell by the paltry posturing you feel powerless, little racist man. They're reading every word and watching your moves, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Duly Judge Liars

Krasnodar, Russia

#107313 Jun 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey creepy! I'm proud of my Jewish heritage. No denial, no hesitation.
Yes yes yes ... we know but it does not help in the case against you racism, incitement to racial hatred and internet harassment. But the confirmation (for the umpteenth time) will be disclosed and filed accordingly.

Next!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107314 Jun 29, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking dirty you filthy animal ... have you no self respect? How many Catholic masses have you attended in the last three week? Not proud of your Jewish 'heritage?'.. "puke?"
I attend church regularly. Your problem is you are wedded to Topix and have lost all perspective on human decency. Is this your only source of interaction? That you are blind to it it symptomatic of your mental illness. You have melded all the people you have offended into one; another sign of paranoia and loneliness.

Tell us how the Anglicans, Catholics, Freemasons and Jews conspire against you. Tell us how they watch, record and report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 5 hr Bruser 2,419
Jennifer stangelo 13 hr chris of valley s... 1
News Sentencing today for Lake Ronkonkoma murder - (Sep '07) Mar 22 All seeing eye 55
News Brookhaven to vote on trapping feral cats -- En... (Apr '08) Mar 21 Mary 118
Louis Volpe (Aug '14) Mar 19 gonnagethis 14
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mar 18 Van Buren St Guy 1,374
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Jan '15 Anon 15
Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]