Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107048 Jun 21, 2013
SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you're so obsessed with me considering I have exposed the thousands of racist posts you have spewed onto this thread as infidel cartoonist and others which are lessons in how to be the ultimate hater and
When you're watched, especially during the weekends, does your hovel seem very small, little racist man? Is the van parked outside yet?
GnA

Australia

#107049 Jun 21, 2013
Peter I dont care what you have to say i will read the scripture you gave me and I can guarantee you I will give you the proper meaning of it.

Peter if you side with the unbeliever's who say Israel is a terrorist state who likes to murder. Can you tell me what you think of King David?? What you think of him and what his men did to Protect Israel?

Can u explain to me why God alone departed the sea's and drowned the Egyptian Army for his people the Israelites? Can you tell me why God took away the Egyptian children when Pharoa wouldn't let his people "the Israelites go".

Just like the Victory God gave the Israelites when the Syrian's out numbered them 7-1 for the Golan Heights he will also give them victory should the Sunni rebels win against assad.

I Love how The God of Israel is making the Islam religion look like fools look at what happens when u believe in a dead unalive pagan god YES allah look at Syria as your Example look at it. Did not God warn Damascus of the coming Destruction?

Nobody gave us the scripture Isaiah 17 and people still doubt it. Well have a look at the images of Syria how desolate it looks a city that was once special is now desolate. You think God forgets what the people plan against his beloved "Jacob" Israel. When will christian's stand for Israel for our Father and Saviour Jesus Christ heir to the Throne of King David. I hope one day all of Israel will turn to Jesus Christ how much of a Blessing will it be to us if we can help the Old Branches God's Lost sheep as Jesus Christ say's back to the True way of Life.

STAND FOR A UNITED AND UNDIVIDED JERUSALEM in the name of Jesus Christ.
GnA

Australia

#107050 Jun 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You just repeated my posted interpretation.
Where you go horribly wrong in trying to come to grips with Scripture as a relationship to meaning, is the systematic sequence of recorded events.
(p) Jeremiah is confusing because "Baruch" who scribed for Him did "Not" arrange the messages systematically.
He saw the importance as subject content.
49 : What the Lord says about Theme.
Flows into 50 , Babylon will be captured.
So we conclude it was written as a finale .
Jerusalem had been captured and the
Sacred Chest burnt.
It was only a copied one .
But that doesn't matter , that's what Mankind wanted.
It doesnt matter God has kept to his word and the remnant of Israel is still on that Land. Something which people need to get over its the Jewish Nation and people need to get over it.

Historian

Kuttawa, KY

#107051 Jun 21, 2013
Here is a much more balanced article about the Russians' Syrian mission.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/9882/syria-...

I am not at all surprised that the Russians are sending ships and marines. I am also not surprised that they do not want the Assad regime to fall. Russia, if you bother to learn any history, is the traditional Great Power protectors of the Orthodox Christians. Syria's Orthodox Christians are allied with the Assad regime, which is secular-nationalist in its political ideology. Its enemies are mostly Islamists, including al-Qaeda.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#107052 Jun 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
Peter I dont care what you have to say i will read the scripture you gave me and I can guarantee you I will give you the proper meaning of it.
Peter if you side with the unbeliever's who say Israel is a terrorist state who likes to murder. Can you tell me what you think of King David?? What you think of him and what his men did to Protect Israel?
Can u explain to me why God alone departed the sea's and drowned Example look at it. Did not God warn Damascus of the coming Destruction?
the name of Jesus Christ.
Buzz off with your demented drivel.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#107053 Jun 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt matter .
Who cares about your fake belief ?
buzz off.
GnA

Australia

#107054 Jun 21, 2013
The Lord Jesus Christ gave me a sword "The Word of God" to use I told everyone who reads these forums I Stand on God's Truth's concerning Israel and because of that I can not be removed.

Others have come In his name but were far from the Truth they quoted scriptures but their knowledge is not the Lords the spirit they listened to was the spirit of the deceiver satan.

If a man is Truly built on God he will never believe anything else but God's Word he would not brush away God's very own words but believe them even if the World say's something different.

USA

#107058 Jun 21, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The court is fully aware of your Jewie ness and how you hide behind r a 'white crispness' for Palestinian children, displaying you Jew 'humor' on the thread?
This court takes a dim view of your crimes remember it.
Up early aren't you, little man? No matter your gray box identity, they're watching you as you type.

Since: Nov 12

Bankstown, Australia

#107062 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crimes of harassment and internet intimidation are both Jewish and well-documented here. Call your next witness Levi, er to our grey box you schmuck!!..... learn how to spell you ill-behaved Jew.

I just want to endorse PANOFSTPETER's evidence if I may Judge Jewie , it sounds very convincing to me.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#107064 Jun 22, 2013
GnA wrote:
The Lord Jesus Christ gave me a sword "The Word of God" to use I told everyone who reads these forums I Stand on God's Truth's concerning Israel and because of that I can not be removed.
Others have come In his name but were far from the Truth they quoted scriptures but their knowledge is not the Lords the spirit they listened to was the spirit of the deceiver satan.
If a man is Truly built on God he will never believe anything else but God's Word he would not brush away God's very own words but believe them even if the World say's something different.
Buzz off with your fake belief, israel firster, and go SPAM elsewhere.
Retard.
Bluewater

Mount Sinai, NY

#107065 Jun 22, 2013
wallace cadenbury III wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you visit Syria where Hezbollah is busy killing children in the name of Iran's Ayatollah.
/555

You are a little hiding egg from a sperm's spitoon and a lowlife, that needs to be deported to/with your kind of eggs and sperms in their pig lair in sodom and gommorrah's israel.

Your brothers and sisters are wallowing in in a pig sty sinfest of rogue terrorist israeli jews, that you're supporting with made up lies and decption about Assad and the real Truth.

Assad has won and now all u and all of your begging, grubbing kind can do is wait for the Grin Reaper to come calling, so we can watch u and your untermenschen kind, reap what u and your kind have sown.

Assad kicked those terrorist israel coverts and converts, into bloody submission.

USA

#107066 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crimes of harassment and internet intimidation are both Jewish and well-documented here. Call your next witness Levi, er to our grey box you schmuck!!..... learn how to spell you ill-behaved Jew.
The term is spelled in US English, so leave it in your closet while you're hiding, little racist man. Have you seen them yet today?

USA

#107067 Jun 22, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to endorse PANOFSTPETER's evidence if I may Judge Jewie , it sounds very convincing to me.
Since those 'two' creeps are one in the same, being convinced is apparently and easy task in your case. Dumb-ass.

USA

#107068 Jun 22, 2013
an*
Bobby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#107069 Jun 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
`

`

`

an*
@

correctimg your endless mistakes on your retarded postings commwnts, is a big fk-in joke on u~.

U are a reclusive old loon. who needs a giant Arab's Pacifier to love forever...
Young boy

United States

#107071 Jun 22, 2013
Today is yours,bt tmrw wl b ourz nd it wl remain 4 evr..

USA

#107073 Jun 22, 2013
SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find the good people here are fully aware of you Ratty and your
Learn how to spell dimwit ... grey .... in your case 50 shades of shit.
You don't know people, creepy racist.'Gray' is the US spelling, but untraveled ignorant slobs like you don't knbow that.

They're watching and listening.

USA

#107076 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
This court will submit the relevant papers in due course outlining the many
There is a side issue of denying Jewish
How many of your accounts were deleted over the last week, creepy racict man? Have you figured out why they watch you?

USA

#107077 Jun 22, 2013
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
@
correctimg your endless mistakes on your retarded postings commwnts, is a ...
That's all you've got redneck? Do you use toilet paper, or is your bare hand sufficient in that part of the woods?

USA

#107079 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pakie?" and you call posters racist here Ratty?.... how many thousands of our thousands of racist cyber crimes be sure of that Ratty.
No denial.. no hesitation??? of course we know you're a denier.
They're still reading every word, little racist creep, so why bother to hide?

How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content, and was it done by those who watch you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 3 hr Busted 15
Subway (May '14) 3 hr Taxes Due 3
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) 12 hr karen 55
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Cops: Man ran gambling hall in West Babylon (Apr '08) Aug '14 Jane 17
JT's on the Bay (Jul '07) Jun '14 Lauren 5

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nesconset

Personal Finance