Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,687)

Showing posts 93,721 - 93,740 of114,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You only get the information given to you. You are clueless about the real deal. We have more proof here in the states than you will ever know.All you get to see is what your masters show you.
By the way, who is WE?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again ur lack of knowledge shows with ur reply.
God himself scattered the Israelites and he regathered them back to the land he gave their Ancestor Abraham its written in the Word of God.
Like I said what kind of believer would think such a thing when God say's different. I dont know what Word of God you read but the message you speak is so far from truth. Its poisonous and will lead many with the same mindset as u down the wrong path.
If I had to find myself in heaven with an idiot like you, I would immediately ask for a transfer...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The van is still outside,isn't it, perv?
Still looking for you old condom. They fear you molest more children!
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

`

~`

There are good people in the World far from Satanic evilness of israel, who stand up against those who are War Crime Fugitives in Israel's jew jews illegal occupation..

Richard Falk, the U.N. special rapporteur on human rights is one of those special human beings/.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/06/11/2429... #

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot say for sure now. I would have to look it up. It was some two month ago. But 16 US Intelligence agencies sent a 82 pages memo to Obama about the Post Israel era as they put it. They know something that the Israli people do not know. That with the story of the rich Israel businessmen and politicians buying properties in Patagonia...There is no smoke without fire.

Don't worry it's would only be good if it was widely available.
I wonder if GnA 's Gods Army will include US service men and women.?.
I don't think they see themselves in that light.
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

~

~`

It's time for the real Truth,.... and it's all about Zionist's running our USA Government into total destructio, with their NSA lies and deception/.

Zionists' are controlling and running this illegal program and are telling us Americans they will ferret this illegal 7 year program out, to protect our Freedom, Liberties, under Zionism/Communism's ruse and lying deception/.

Give a look at a x Jewish man, who will tell you the real Truth, because he's filled with Righteousness and Truthfulness~

http://brovids.com/
Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

`

~`

The loon and turn coat john McCain is at it again!

McCain is a ploy and shill for Zionist's agenda, who is joined at the hips with Israeli terrorist jew jews'/ War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity.

http://brovids.com/...
Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

`

~`

Somerhing to think about!

Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

`

~`

Just give this a listen...

Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Another Jewish man speaks the real Truths!

Israeli terrorist jew jews are nothing more than War Crime "convicted" fugitive, who have no rights whatsoever to Palestine.

That's because jew jews are "converts" and mutated hybrids that are filled with GMO, without lineage and heritage to 12 Tribes of House of Israel.

Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

`

~`

Truth seekers own this Historical Site, and this is one of the few last frontiers to Godly Truths and Israeli jew jews War Crimes.

Be like Petesake, Woody, Orion, Lil Joey and others Truth seekers, who post facts and truths about Tribal Evil Jewry and do not get caught up in Israel's Machination Machine of their employed shills, that are illiterate inane waste matter, like NFL, that are here to side track us from exposing israel's Terrorism, their jew jews' War Crimes and their jew jews' Holocaust!
maron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

You can fly if you spread your wings
Just believe, and you can do anything
Don’t let doubt keep you from seeing the world
’Cause you need confidence to soar
You must have courage in your heart to make it
through
When times are tough and all you have is you
But if you have some faith
Well then, you know you won’t stay grounded
Passion that you feel inside will give you your
wings
You can fly if you spread your wings
Just believe, and you can do anything
Show the world you have the power within
To soar up high upon the wind

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalinda assed Sin 69 wrote:
`
~`
yed shills, that are illiterate inane waste matter, like NFL, that are here to side track us from exposing israel's Terrorism, their jew jews' War Crimes and their jew jews' Holocaust!
What's the matter, hag. Summertime blues?
Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I was viciously attacked by Jews Ratty with local devil worshipping masonic.demonic 'help'. The Jews here in Liverpool. The same racist scum who drop white phosphorus of children. Now get back to the SewerEville area.
~`

We @ Sinai Retreat are always glad to see that you lived through a vile jew jews vicious attack, by savage jew jews' occultist serial killers and their menageries of endless horrendous jew jews' Terrorism....

.... and that you are here on this Truth seekers Site, to post your words of Truth in Righteousness and in Godly Wholesomeness...

It's great seeing Truth seekers like you Petesake exposing the War Crimes of Tribal Jewry's Cult of their Ruthless Holocaust Crime and their Barbaric sub humans ways, whose hatred for Jesus Christ goes beyond our Planet into their god Satan's Realm of shortly lived evilness and wickedness
Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

What's the matter, hag. Summertime blues?
`

~`

don't you have some jew jews terrorist milking to do, you lonely dirty illiterate recluse/?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Blobbalinda arse Sin 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
We @ Sin Repleat are always galled to see that you slithered through a vile
tickle attack, by salvaged Cryslers occultist cereal eaters and their
menageries of endless horrendous juji fruit Terrorism....
'
I live in the Realm of shortly lived evilness and wickedness
This 'hysterical site' is flailing, hag. Losing your only claim to fame?
At least you know how to sprinkle sawdust onto vomit piles.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Brit Excrement wrote:
Blaming Israel for carnage!!!!!!!!!!
A "Country" born out of terrorism!!!!!!!!!!
Who else? Please explain?
The atheist.
Yeah right.

rah rah rah.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Brit Excreta wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Oooops. I sniff Judo/Zionist ass.

How pathetic is that?
The Atheist, LMFAO.
At the very least, you're detecting someone with a more astute sense humour than yours, dad.
Crock one

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't agree with the actions of Israel after all it has suffered, then you are definitely pro-arab. I don't have to know you to spot an arab sympathizer.
thats the excuse israelí are u sing. Same excuses the white man used when slaving the Blacks the jews are Satán in discuise no jews are saint sneaky And greedy the árab And palestine are the one killed By the bunch And no one point the finger at Israel
Crock one

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina at Sinai 55 wrote:
~
~`
It's time for the real Truth,.... and it's all about Zionist's running our USA Government into total destructio, with their NSA lies and deception/.
Zionists' are controlling and running this illegal program and are telling us Americans they will ferret this illegal 7 year program out, to protect our Freedom, Liberties, under Zionism/Communism's ruse and lying deception/.
Give a look at a x Jewish man, who will tell you the real Truth, because he's filled with Righteousness and Truthfulness~
well said América are surely run By jews what democracy instead demonized jews draining the money of the tax payer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,721 - 93,740 of114,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••