Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,401 - 93,420 of 115,829 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Pete is not a christian he is not a believer. It he was than he would know My Father. But since he doesnt know My Father he never knew my Brother my Saviour my Messiah Jesus Christ.
My Father is the father of Israel Jeremiah 31 say's so. And yet you curse them and speak against Israel. You speak against the Leader God had chosen to lead his People.
I have given u scripture but u have chosen the Worlds view instead of God's view. You have chosen ur own path than that of God Almighty.
You have decided on your own to believe in one scripture and brush away the other. God is not like that neither is Jesus Christ. You think u stand on foundation. But you dont fear the Lord. I know this because you refuse to listen to what he had to say.
America if you continue to bring Israel to the Table u will pay for your blindness. Im warning you America and those who agree with the dividing of Jerusalem. It is God's holy mountain if u continue to bring Israel to the table to divide Jerusalem than u will continue pay the price.
`~

You know very little about the Truth and that's because you know nothing about the Divine Creator. Before you post another word and judge others, do you know anything about the Sacred Secret and the Fruits of the Spirit.. Did you ever read Job? Was Abraham a Jew? Was Moses a Jew?

Do you know how to attain "accurate knowledge"?

Do you think the israel and israeli jews of today are descendants from the House of Israel and from 12 Tribes of Israel in Ancient time What happen in 70 CE...?

Do you know what and who are ASHKENAZI JEWS that = KHAZARS = CONVERTS.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Gracious Gentile wrote:
A hundred years from now the same kind of people will STILL be arguing over the same things!! KIND OF PATHETIC.
`~

Pathetic is western media (like fox news), that the gullible and neophyte listen too......and believe!

Sounds like you're a fox news stooge!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`~
You know very little about the Truth and that's because you know nothing about the Divine Creator. Before you post another word and judge others, do you know anything about the Sacred Secret and the Fruits of the Spirit.. Did you ever read Job? Was Abraham a Jew? Was Moses a Jew?
Do you know how to attain "accurate knowledge"?
Do you think the israel and israeli jews of today are descendants from the House of Israel and from 12 Tribes of Israel in Ancient time What happen in 70 CE...?
Do you know what and who are ASHKENAZI JEWS that = KHAZARS = CONVERTS.
I speak Things which are True they have been taught to me by The Holy Spirit. If i speak everything i say Is backed up by the Word of God thats how u seperate a True Follower from one which does not understand.

You said stop judgeing.. But yet u Judge wether or not these people are real jews.

At some point in time the Hebrews of the Old time have to die. Not one single one of them is here with us "Physicaly" today. But their blood continues and thats why God The God of Israel Said.

Genesis 17:7 (new living translation)
7 “I will confirm my covenant with you and your descendants[b] after you, from generation to generation. This is the everlasting covenant: I will always be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 And I will give the entire land of Canaan, where you now live as a foreigner, to you and your descendants. It will be their possession forever, and I will be their God.”

So if you'se people claim that these Jews are fake than you'se are saying God is a Lier. But look at wat he says from generation to generation so it has no end. It doesnt stop with the Hebrews in the Old Testament it continues into the New Testament and into our time.

(From generation to generation). Remember That.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

You have no answer for what i wrote.

The Truth will set you free.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

7 “I will confirm my covenant with you and your descendants[b] after you, from generation to generation. This is the everlasting covenant: I will always be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 And I will give the entire land of Canaan, where you now live as a foreigner, to you and your descendants. It will be their possession forever, and I will be their God.”
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

GnA wrote:
Tales of make believe...
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Than understand the scripture u give and know that what i say is from Jesus Christ.

And it will set you free.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Any man who say's what i say is b.s is a child of satan. Since i back everything up with The Word of God. I have given u God's very own words and u say its b.s

Thats no different to the Israelites who did not believe in Jesus Christ. Even when i give you Scripture you still refuse to believe.

What i say is Truly my Father's Heart. And What is on the Father's heart is on our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ Heart.
imam mahdi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

we will not go down
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Pete is not a christian he is not a believer. It he was than he would know My Father. But since he doesnt know My Father he never knew my Brother my Saviour my Messiah Jesus Christ.
My Father is the father of Israel Jeremiah 31 say's so. And yet you curse them and speak against Israel. You speak against the Leader God had chosen to lead his People.
I have given u scripture but u have chosen the Worlds view instead of God's view. You have chosen ur own path than that of God Almighty.
You have decided on your own to believe in one scripture and brush away the other. God is not like that neither is Jesus Christ. You think u stand on foundation. But you dont fear the Lord. I know this because you refuse to listen to what he had to say.
America if you continue to bring Israel to the Table u will pay for your blindness. Im warning you America and those who agree with the dividing of Jerusalem. It is God's holy mountain if u continue to bring Israel to the table to divide Jerusalem than u will continue pay the price.
May be he does not know your daddy, but reading his little he is forced, like us , to shake his head! And your daddy must be shaking his head as well, looking at the company you support and associate with. Pathetic!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Sorry should be

his little boy or girl nonsense
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Some neighboring countries are ready to do everything, including the full destruction of Syria, in order to depose current regime, but Syria “has true friends in the region” as well, and they will not allow Syria to “fall into the hands of the United States and Israel,” Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah stated.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you and pete have agreed that God has given u authority to judge wether or not these Jews are decendants?
Even when God say's himself in genisis that he will Be there God and they will be his people from "generation to generation?
How can u make such statements when it goes against What God say's and you say they are not decendants of the Hebrews in the Old Testament. So where does that Leave Jesus Christ and The 12 Diciples since they are in the New Testament?
God never said anything in Genesia nor anywhere else. God is the power of the universe. that is all. All those stories of the Bible have been written by priests for the benefit of the priesthood who find enough suckers to feed them. Maybe you should read "The lost book of Enki" by Zechariah Sitchin, which give a better understanding the creation of modern man that the trunkated version. The OT speaks of "the Gods (Elohim)" not God. Jesus , like 16 other gods is simply the Sun and the 12 disciples are the twelve constellation of the Zodiac. The New Sun is born on 25 december (not Jesus),. All alleged gods are born at the same time, all had 12 apostles , all were born of a virgin.
Take Budha as an example.. He was born on 25th december of the virgin Maya and his birth was attended by a Star of announcement,wise men and angels singing heavenly songs. At hs birth he was pronounced ruler of the world and presented with costly jews and precious substances.
His life was threatened by a king 'who was advised to destroy the child, as he was liable to overthrow him
He was born of royal linage
He taught in the temple at 12.
He crushed a serpent head and was tempted by Mara the evil one while fasting
Budha was baptised in water, with the spirit of God or Holy Ghost present.
He performed miracles and wonder, healed the sick, fed 500 men from a small basket of cakes and walked on water
Buddha abolished idolatry, was a "sower of the word", and preached 'the establishment of a kingdom of righteousness.
His followers were obliged to take vows of poverty and renounce the world.
He was tranfigured on a mount when it was said that his face "shone the brightness of the sun and moon"
In some traditions , he was crucified.
He was resurected , as his coverings were unrolled from his body nd this tomb was opened by supernatural powers.'
Buddha ascended bodily to Nirvana or Heaven.
He was called "Lord, Master, the light of the world, God of gods, father of the world, Almighty and all knowing ruler, Reedemer of all, Holy one , Author of happiness, Possessor of all, the Omnipotent, the Supreme being, the Eternal one.
He was considered the "Sin Bearer" , Good Shepherd ,the Carpenter, the infinite and everlasting and the Alpha and the Omega.
He came to fulfill, not destroy the Law
Buddha is to return in "the latter days" to restore order and judge the dead.

The story of all the other God is exactly the same which presuppose an original source to the story.Each one copied the other
Buddha is sanctified in the Catholic Church under the name of St. Josaphat
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Wow really?

Has man fallen so far from the Truth's of God?

They say they believe in The God of Creation but they refuse to believe in The Word of God his very own words. They refuse to believe what God say's but yet they believe in the Gosple.

They are as venomous as the Pharisee's their teachings are like that of a Poisonous snake. They read the Word of God but their Understanding is far from knowing the Truth.

If all Jews are to blame where than does that leave the 12 Dicsiples? If Jesus Christ himself said he is the heir to the throne of King David where does that leave Israel? Since the throne of King David was 1st of all The House of Judah than All of Israel.

Jesus Christ is heir to the throne "Israel" That is why you must understand the Importance of Israel why Jerusalem shall not be divided.

That is our Lords Throne "Jesus Christ himself declared it" if you believe in The Word of God. Than you will believe in what i say.

Read it for yourself "Jesus Christ" very own words in Revelations
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Any man who say's what i say is b.s is a child of satan. Since i back everything up with The Word of God. I have given u God's very own words and u say its b.s
Thats no different to the Israelites who did not believe in Jesus Christ. Even when i give you Scripture you still refuse to believe.
What i say is Truly my Father's Heart. And What is on the Father's heart is on our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ Heart.
~`

I asked u a very simple question, was Abraham a Jew?

either answer yes or no!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
I asked u a very simple question, was Abraham a Jew?
either answer yes or no!
Is this a joke?

And what does the Word of God say?

Abraham "Humanly Speaking" is the founder of the Jewish Nation.

Your answer is in The Word of God. If i was not speaking from The Lord than i would speak lies. But i have answered you.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question Lil Joey!!... but the fool will no doubt remain a fool and start shouting about what 'God says'.... a no hoper liar for the zionist heathen Jewd.
The Israelites in Jesus Christ day's were like u.
They didnt believe the message of Jesus Christ. Even when they read the Word of God they did not understand the scriptures. Your in no position to say im a lier since the spirit who teaches u is a lier.

How do i know the spirit of satan teaches u.

I have given u scripture after scripture. But you say its b.s Only the spirit of satan goes against God if you were taught by The Holy Spirit than u of all people would accept what i say.

But since u reject it. You believe the lie's satan has planted in your heart.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Romans 4 (new living translation)
1 Abraham was, humanly speaking, the founder of our Jewish nation. What did he discover about being made right with God? 2 If his good deeds had made him acceptable to God, he would have had something to boast about. But that was not God’s way. 3 For the Scriptures tell us,“Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.”a
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Woe to all those who think a Christian can be a Zionist .
The decision to by "it" is fraught with desire to emulate that which you shouldn't.
It'd be absolved of the willingness to commit fornication if I were not human .
But I'm a person so I won't be.
It's even worse if your pretending to be The Creator as for reason being *-* you don't believe in one.
So come out and say it *-* there is none.
There is no harm in that.
But to take a constituent of existence "what is" *-* to make it, "what's not" *-* just to pose a position *-* is a horrendous addition to your self.
Dont hide

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Romans 4 (new living translation)
1 Abraham was, humanly speaking, the founder of our Jewish nation. What did he discover about being made right with God? 2 If his good deeds had made him acceptable to God, he would have had something to boast about. But that was not God’s way. 3 For the Scriptures tell us,“Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.”a
you are not a christian, mr "scripture".
you make me laugh in your attempts to hide your real motivations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Search the Nesconset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr r u crazy 6,377
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 12 hr Bruser 2,264
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) 20 hr Bruce Schultz 1,112
Giant Garage Sale Jul 30 Adam Wolff 15
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Jul 29 Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 cornholio 437
•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE