Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105715 May 24, 2013
Woody wrote:
Three decades after Ronald Reagan launched his "Star Wars" project, the costly missile defense program has become a pillar of US strategy despite lingering doubts about its technology.
No longer designed to counter a Soviet nuclear attack, the anti-missile network is supposed to thwart a "limited attack" from North Korea or Iran. But numerous experts question if the system even works.
`

Take it from me, the System is flawed, just like the Raptor...

Russian submarines spent the whole summer last year off our Gulf shores, UNDETECTED!! They did their logistic and told us goodbye, when they finished and left. That's how we found out!

The clowns in Washington have Generals that placate them, like Rumfield had his top sleepy RIP lackey in the Navy.

But General Petraeus was different and was one of the many first of Cencom 1 to tell the Administration that the real problems are coming from within the Middle east, which he clearly defined as israel and the israeli terrorist jew jews.

The frustration of israeli not using us to attack Syria last month, is solely related to Putin and Russia. Syria and Assad would have been another Libya, if it was not for Iran, China and Lebanon, but the trump card was Russia, who now has a permanent base set up.

....and Putin told the little jew jews and Obama not to fk with Russia's Interest. Putin even put it more clearly, there will be a World War 3, if we don't listen...

Last week Putin showed the World, just how far Russia is willing to go to stop israel aggression and oppression. Israel uses our Country as their paid body guards and in the process have made our officials pleege their allegiance to israel and their Supreme Holocaust..

Sounds crazy, huh, well it's True!
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105716 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not support HAMAS. I do not support murder especially in the Lord God's name.
Jews killed Christ.
When will you stop lying on this thread? It is truly disgusting to witness. I am sure people here are disgusted with you nut job.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
All glory to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
We are waiting to hear you denounce islamic terror against innocent civilians. Yes or No and don't dodge the question
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105717 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
We are waiting to hear you denounce islamic terror against innocent civilians. Yes or No and don't dodge the question
`

Herny, u litttle creepy freak, u and NFL share something in common, you both have no life and an IQ of an idiot.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105718 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful world it would be without Israel fermenting war and suffering via its devils who have colonised the USA and other parts of the westhe truth shall make you free." John 8.32.
'fermenting war'
You're unintentionally funny, perv. Was the vehicle in place down the street this morning?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105719 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU REALLY DONT LISTEN I AM AN ATHEIST I DONT BELIEVE IN THE JEWISH BOOKS EITHER."
You are both Godless and misdirected which is why you are under daily observation.

Your pathology enables terror and bloodshed. That you pretend to speak in Christ's name destines you for an eternity in hell and a life of fear, loathing and paranoia.

Tell us about your history of mental illness again. That explains a great deal.

Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105722 May 24, 2013
`

`

Racist and bigots loom on this site. We support Hams, because both israel and the USA oversaw them be elected in a voting that was declared honest.

But when Hamas won and not Assad, who was israel's puppet, israel got mad and even with Palestinians.

I'm sorry and ashamed that we are not honest brokers and israel have boasted through their leaders that we are israeli servants and they are oue masters. Hard to believe, but yet it's true. The israeli leaders say out loud, America will do what we want hem to do...we own them.

Now back to my point, Hamas is an elected government and not a terrorist organization. Hamas was labelled by occupying jews as terrorists, when jews don't get their evil way.

Now this is the real facts and truth, jews in Palestine are the terrorists, who don't have any rights whatsoever to exist on land they stole by War Crime terrorism.

Israel is a sham, a goofy illusion, a menace, a savage tribe of occultist mishaps. evil beyond evil and they have no biblical claims to anything, because they are a potpourri of mixed sperms and eggs called converts, from all the pagans, heathens and malcontents of Satan mutt face litter.

Israeli jews have already been convicted of Supreme War Crimes in absentia, and are just criminal fugitives using stolen land to evade and circumvent human justice.

Israel jew never signed a treaty with us, but did so with the Red Arm Band Jew Marxist Communist.

But their final judgement will be their Truth bearing day and demise, forever more.

USA

#105723 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend above answers for me and if you look at the posts of decent people here they all denounce the murder of innocents/civilians via any form of terror ..islamic or Jewish ....
You are basically a twerp and don't be waiting for me .. begin denouncing the murderous Jews in Israeli against an innocent Palestinian population...
You realise they're reading your every word and and site you open.
Look for the van and remember they frequently wear black, perv.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105724 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You realise they're reading your every word and and site you open.
Look for the van and remember they frequently wear black, perv.
`

`

Still in denial, pedo?

It's u who is the pervert and it's u who has no life and it's u who is a recluse and an old ratbag and it's you whose posting 24/7 that's an illiterate, waiting for Truth seekers to post.

U are one demented pedo!

USA

#105727 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby I grieve support for Hamas is illegitimate not least because they are a perverted erection party in Gaza.
.. democracy is fine with Israel/USA as long as people vote for who the Jews and the Obama Jewish Admin wants.
Well aren't you the simplistic little perv? Has Hamas built roads and schools there, or do they fire rockets and teach children to throw rocks?
The van is parked outside, isn't it, perv?

USA

#105728 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember always the words of Christie Brinkley:
"and ye shall blow off the roof, and the roof shall make you freak." Jerry 8.32
Highly irrelevant words for my plight. Remember, learn and understand Ratty, I eat verminous shit.
Pray as you will, perv. In light of the tight scrutiny this weekend, it's all you have left.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105729 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby I agree, support for Hamas is legitimate not least because they are an elected party in Gaza. I don't know a great about them however except that the Jews don't like Palestinian democracy ... democracy is fine with Israel/USA as long as people vote for who the Jews and the Obama Jewish Admin wants.
`

`

Hello Petesake, israel is not a Democratic regime. israel is a unethically nationalist society that's known as jew land.

Arabs vote, but it's a token vote, when it comes to counting their votes. Arabs can vote, but their votes are not counted.

Jews want jews as their official and President, not an Arab. Jews think their real smart, but the squatting jewlanders are going to be in-for a big surprise shortly, their commie Marxist hellhole is about to see a drastic change and the World will be shocked, because israeli terrorism will reap what it has sown.

USA

#105731 May 24, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hello Pet snake,
israel is not a Democratic regime. israel is a unethically nationalist society that's known as jew land.
y, their commie Marxist hellhole is about to see a drastic change and the World will be shocked, because israeli terrorism will reap what it has sown.
Really? Do you have a link for that fetid pile, dullard; or are you blathering after your morning puking session?

USA

#105732 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Ratty was touting his little political ratgroup amongst the Sewer Trash.
squealing.
Peek out your window, perv.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105734 May 24, 2013
Below is from an article i was reading:

The entry of Israeli troops and the Mossad security service into Syria with repeated Israeli air strikes via illegal use of Lebanese airspace, on the Syrian military research facility in the town of Jamraya clarifies Israel’s role in destabilizing Syria. Israel has also admitted that “intense intelligence activity” is being maintained in Syria by Israeli forces and that it is even thinking of occupying more Syrian territory as a new “buffer zone.” Fox News, which is openly biased in favour of Israel, has released a video of Israeli troops illegally crossing the Syrian border. Reports have also come out of Syria that an Israeli military vehicle was seized during fighting with anti-government forces in the town of Qusair, inside Syrian territory.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105737 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Do you have a link for that fetid pile, dullard; or are you blathering after your morning puking session?
`

`

Really,.... yeah really!

`

U are sounding like your sow mother,.... Advocate...

u are an inconsequential illiterate POS, that post scripted BS.

Why in tarnation would i give you accurate knowledge, u lonely creepy freak of life?

U really are crazy!

USA

#105738 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty you're really terrified of my truth aren't you? The devil is terrified of truth too SREPENT which explains your 'issues.'
No one is afraid of you, perv. Do you understand why you're being watched?

USA

#105739 May 24, 2013
Bloody Sknak 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`

Why in tarnation would i give you accurate knowledge,
I knew you were just flapping your gums, hag. Typical.

USA

#105741 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very very afraid of truth SERPENT .. not me just the truth I bring here. It shows Ratty ... it's clear for all to see. If the world knew what I knew about Jew Corruption and Violence it would understand a lot more , blasphemy and harassment, though highly illegal in many ways, does not change one iota of anything I say here.... your violent and corrupt psyche is not a concern of mine Ratty.
You have no friends, lonely freak, but keep fooling yourself.

All you ever do is spew blind hatred and heave quotes which you only half understand, twisted perv. They're watching your every move, and there's nothing you can do about.
Now have me arrested for telling you the truth and get a job.

USA

#105743 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You break the law here with every post SERPENT but I really don't care. t.
Is laughing at a lonely spiteful creep somewhere on the books as illegal? Can you quote that law for me? Have a walk around the block and see who watches you. I'm sure you can eventually spot them.
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#105744 May 24, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sad for my people being targeted with lies on a regular basis. I feel more sad for people like him who seemingly believe the crap they spout.
Isn't it called Londonistan in some circles.?
Everyone fights in England its part of the culture or maybe in most major cities in todays age.
Interestingly enough in Israel at least the Jewish areas male/female can walk around without the threat of violence st any time of the day. How many countries in the world can say the same.
I speak to many foreigners in Israel and it has given me some hope that the majority of Europeans i come across (not-Jewish) are aware of the Islamist problem in their various countries.
The Islmist problem in Europe was created by the Jewish controlled elite which pushed for anti-racist laws to prevent the population from defending itself. Europeans are not allowed by law to criticise the invaders or to vote against the invasion. Typical example is the Swiss initiative against Minarets. By law,they were not allowed to protest the Muslim invasion, so they had to disguise their protest against a minaret. That in itself was a brilliant move from Jewish quarter, forcing European to side with Israel against the Muslim invaders. The problem for the Jews there is that the Muslims hate them more than they hate the Whiteys and should the invaders take over ,they will be the first victims.There will be no place to hide anywhere in the world eventually and it will not be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,365
Race War Dec 21 mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Dec 18 Scottu 56
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Cops: Man ran gambling hall in West Babylon (Apr '08) Aug '14 Jane 17

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nesconset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News