Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105621 May 23, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>

They tried to kill our Petsnake...
Ar least you aid ONE thing positive about the Jewish people.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#105622 May 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

lick my balls like your mom....
`

`

You and your intellectual postings comments,....epitomize Israeli Jews and represent what Israel is all about!

We thank you,... savage!

the Great White hope

Brooklyn, NY

#105623 May 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>why pull punched you cowardly fcuking drunkruskie flacid Kok doinHomo, fly to LAX, i'l meet your BIG MOUTH the bigger to blow huge Bronx Kok, said the Borsh!t drunk and TOUGH GUY hahahahahahaha
post ur flight plans, you pathetic piece of sh!t...
I'd like to get you in the ring and Spa a little with you you know I could straighten you out teach you a lesson you won't soon forget your little fairy boy

USA

#105624 May 23, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
Has Syrian snipers been deployed to Syrians borders and has cowardly israeli jews refused to go near Syrians borders?
Israeli terrorist jews will only fight helpless women and children.
'has'
Nice use of the third person singular, hag.

USA

#105626 May 23, 2013
4Pet snake wrote:
Go back to ANL Fanny Ratty ... people despise ANL FAnny Slightly less than they despise you u verminous little shit.
What would YOU know about people, freak? They should be arriving tomorrow. Watch for the lorry parked down the street, perv.

USA

#105629 May 23, 2013
4Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews attempted to murder me in Liverpool SEREPNT.
'
They flailed me and I loved it.
Still sticking to that transparently fraudulent story, perv? No wonder you're under such scrutiny.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105631 May 23, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews attempted to murder me in Liverpool SEREPNT. They failed. The Lord God knows .. their satanist friends local freemasons helped. The Lord God knows all things under heaven SSREPENT.
The Jew is the destroyer ... the Lord God is the Creator. Satan the destroyer uses his children, Jews, to the work on earth. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all things and all events in Time and Space.
"What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops." Matthew 10:27 KJV.
You are insane. If you really believe that Jews are so powerful than if they wanted you dead, you would be dead.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105632 May 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Ar least you aid ONE thing positive about the Jewish people.
`

Ar?

correcting others, when u should be correcting yourself!

exchanging a splitter in others eyes for a rafter in your eye/!

go and commit yourself, illiterate mofemme/6090

USA

#105635 May 23, 2013
4Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
Poor Ratty!!! Jumping in and out of character .... but always in SewerEville.
Another profoundly banal comeback. Why do you think you're being watched, especially during the weekends, perv?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105641 May 23, 2013
the Great White hope wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to get you in the ring and Spa a little with you you know I could straighten you out teach you a lesson you won't soon forget your little fairy boy
stop pretending you ignorant pathetic sh!tbag.. if its your WISH... make it happen you pathetic stooge... take your flacid ass to a fcuking airport or bus station, and put your pathetic carcass and gaping hole on a transport and COME ON THE FCUK BY... you pathetic whiney dope... dont just sit there crying like a palifcuking savages you poevce of sh!t....

COME AND GET ME BIG FUCKING SCUMBAG... whats the point of writing it twenty fcuking times like you got some fcuking mojo, you pathetic broke dipsh!T...COME donty just pretend big old coward... COME and GET MY mostly WOP ass.... if you have the balls and the airfare...

YOUR FCUKING DREAMS CAN COME TRUE....IF YOU GET OFF YOUR PATHETIC ASS AND ... C O M E and G E T ... ME !!!!!!!

you pathetic all typing GapingAhole........

COME TO LA thats WHERE I AM DAILY.....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105643 May 23, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
London murder of a soldier, Boston, school Shootings etc ect but the BIG ELEPHANT in the room never mentioned: JEW's proxy wars JEWs proxy foreign policies of the west. The Big Elephant in the room. The carnage? blame the garbage we so freely accept from Jews and their lies.
muslims did it you islamic scumbag... too bad you werent hit by an errant bullet.

USA

#105645 May 23, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer your Ratty racist abomination against humanity don't you SERPENT? But as SERpent you can leave all that hatred against the Palestinians in the Ratty character... yet you miss all that vile verminous hatred and joy at the death of Palestinian children ... and the racism ... don't you little boy lover? When's Ratty scampering back? We're waiting here for the vermin SEREPNT.
Your visions of snakes and other creatures are becoming more real to you, aren't they, perv? Let me know if they become more acute during the weekend, creepy dude.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105647 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>I'd like to get you in the ring and Spa a little with you you know I could straighten you out teach you a lesson you won't soon forget your little fairy boy
what no pepsi challenge and perdue test, you pathetic old assbnag and filthy perverted iranian drunk.... do you wanna SPA me real bad ????

Fly OUT we have plenty of RING's,, to SPA... hahahahahaha

did you get it yet dipsh!t "boxer" ITS SPAR, inless your seeking touches on my ball sack, i knmow how you homoz live italian stytalliaon... but i'm not gay, like you Borsh1y... but if you wanna bring crimsh1t or cupcake, i'll charity fcuk them. "IN THE SPA RING" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ohdipshIT 3rd world ingrate and stupid fcuk boxer... its SPAR... you fcuking piece of ignorant lacks credibility laughable sh!t

SPAR.....

ladies and gents, i think freaky drunkard wants to rub my back and ball sac... while he SPAS me... what a fagg) t... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahs FreakandFag
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105649 May 23, 2013
Ok how about this animal fcuking stooge.. you come to LA,i'll pick you up... i'll bring a goat so you can SPA, it... just dont spa it with your filthy Kok in its innocent ass... will that help, you ignorant 3rd world FaggyFuck ?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105650 May 23, 2013
WHAT LESSON... how to SPA my ball sac ???

I hope you use herbal products... you filthy perverted savage....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105651 May 23, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty/SERPENT .... the same verminous shit that rejoices at the death of children.
we cry for jewish kids... its the savages martyr pieces of sh!t that no one cares about.... get it right...

they blow up so fast, and deservingly so...

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#105653 May 23, 2013
why does the Mental Hospital allow you to use the computer !?!?!?!!?
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer your Ratty racist abomination against humanity don't you SERPENT? But as SERpent you can leave all that hatred against the Palestinians in the Ratty character... yet you miss all that vile verminous hatred and joy at the death of Palestinian children ... and the racism ... don't you little boy lover? When's Ratty scampering back? We're waiting here for the vermin SEREPNT.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105654 May 23, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty's Tails
Editor's Note:
PSssssT .... tell the author NEVER to have rat Ratty use the word 'filthy'.. it just don't seem right. OK? Thanks.
tyour piece of sh1t god authorized the use, in particular on this thread with jeffersh!tz the sheithead you, and that perverted weed wacker who doesnt know how easy is it to fulfill his perverted barbaric dreams.... so fcuk you ... you filthy islamic scumbag and gaza loving skank... rachel corrie, may her worthless grave be spat on daily... by helmet heads......
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105655 May 23, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
why does the Mental Hospital allow you to use the computer !?!?!?!!?
<quoted text>
no doubt stealing it from some doped up infidel...

judge to the muslim: why did you steal that apple ?.
muslim scumbag response: what about all those jews who stole oranges ?.

you just cant make this sh!t up....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105656 May 23, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. If you really believe that Jews are so powerful than if they wanted you dead, you would be dead.
remember when he claimed jews of londomn were beating him up ???

i scoured the internet and public records... NEVER HAPPENED, however many islamic savages did attacks jews infidels and MANY RAPED WOMEN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) 16 hr Scotty 54
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Dec 12 letelier 15
Cops: Man ran gambling hall in West Babylon (Apr '08) Aug '14 Jane 17
JT's on the Bay (Jul '07) Jun '14 Lauren 5

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info