Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105374 May 20, 2013
Palestinian war mongers
Anthony garcia

Virginia Beach, VA

#105376 May 20, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
you've be here at 11.....and wave a white flag of peace.....
eleven sharp with my white flag waved promitly above my bald head...heil hitler
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105377 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is pretty good so your lies are pretty good and well expressed too; but lies nevertheless...
Give me an example of a lie i wrote????
Easy for you to make claims not back it up or shut up.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#105379 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>

`

I don't know if the Lord God needs to be a 'fighter'... I always imagine only a LOVE SUPREME .... and the Supreme Scientist of Creation. It is we foolish mortals who see war and fighting as being an essential. "Consider at the birds ... do they toil and sweat?" "Yet how much does the Lord God love his own above the birds?"
hello to our friend from UK....

Excellent comment!
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105380 May 20, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>...
Lies are lies and should be exposed for what they are. And as a Jewish friend of mine who live in israel for a while said:" Lying there is absolutely normal. Everybody lies!"
The problem is not Jews in particular, but the fact that faced with the truth, Jews will always take the side of their own criminals. And there are plenty. Defrauding is called Chutzpah. To be caught is called bad luck. To make a fortune defrauding others is called good luck. That is the basis of the Jewish religion where there is no after life with punishment or rewards.Any wonder why other people get upset? Any wonder why Goyim (the human cattle)get upset? If you are good and generous, everybody will love you. If you are the opposite, everybody will hate you. And if you walk on enough toes, for a lengthy period of time, the reaction become automatic. Jews=trouble, Jews=misdeeds,Jews cannot be trusted, Jews are responsible for the destruction of society, etc. That is why I said before, the solution is simple. Intermarry into Goyim society and disappear. You and your descendents will become "them". Millions have done so and nothing was ever done to them. They were on "our" side.
Everyone lies everywhere on a regular basis not sure who your "friend" is. I have many friends in Israel and if one of them was a regular liar i would either not be friends with them or accept that they have a problem. I have only one friend who is a liar but they have personal issues so i accept it.
Jews stick together is ridiculous. If you have two Jews in a room you have three opinions. In other words Jews don't agree on anything. Look at those who are at the forefront of the BDS movement etc they are often Israeli or Jews.
There was a time when Jews would protect each other as the places they lived in discriminated against them so it was necessary to survive. Things have changed and this is not acceptable anymore for a long time.
To make a fortune on the backs of others is against Judaism and anyone who says otherwise is in the minority.
Jews believe in punishment for sins here, in the next world just not in the christian sense of heaven and hell.
Jews are some of the most charitable peoples in the world if you look in the US they more often than not supporting Charity with no connection to Judaism. So much so that there is conflict inside the communities about this subject. In Judaism as with logic you are supposed to help first family and than others.
You must have been fired by a Jew or maybe had a bad relationship there is no other reason i can think of for your hatred for Jews.
Jews are from all nations, races etc.

IMO it is because of people like you who blame all problems on Jews that the world is going to shit. If you would live in reality and blame the people who are really f**king up the world than things could improve.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105381 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
A waving flag of a mis-shaped square is a small price to pay for 000s of homes bulldozed by Nazi Jews and land stolen by Nazi Jews and land occupied by Nazi Jews.
You really are a nobody aren't you?.. no sense, no intelligence, no life
more lies from someone with a chip on their shoulder.
Give me examples of land which was owned by Arabs and STOLEN by NAZI JEWS.
Give any evidence that legally the Palestinian nation have a right to the land.
look in the mirror for your last sentence.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105382 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
91% of your bullshit is lies ... let the thread choose ... I haven't the time or the inclination to tread through such bullshit a second time.
So basically you can't even point to one thing i have said which is a lie. Second time?? You haven't even done it once.
91% you are really choosing things out of your ass. Where did you come up with that figure?
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105386 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are re-knowned for their thievery and occupation. Evidence? EVIDENCE??? Thousands of dead innocent Palestinians you damn twerp. Thousands of homes bulldozed you idiot. Thousands of square kilometres occupied you mother of liars.
No according to your warped OPINION Jews are as you say.
Thousands of Israeli civilians are dead killed intentionally according to the Palestinian leadership. So what.
Give examples of homes bulldozed without Justification and any evidence they owned the land that they were on in the first place.
What occupied? Israel is not in control of Palestinian cities mostly since the 1990's, they have control of their own areas for the most part. The land is disputed territory and not occupied territory if you can prove otherwise go ahead otherwise STFU with your lies.
Can you give on legal document which gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land? You must be able to after all your claims.
Land is only occupied when it was taken from one country who legally controlled it by another. Since the WB was not legally controlled by any country the land is not occupied but disputed.
Still waiting for you to give me an example of what i wrote specifically which is a lie??????????
rtloder

Australia

#105387 May 20, 2013
Nut clunk thinks the British Mandate means the vermin murdering Jew inherited the British Empire .
Maybe they did with the help of God but I don't think the world is going to last long considering that we are here to be judged and they infected the world to come up rotten.
The Jews have taken our habitat and shoved it up the dogs arse .
That is the dog that they lead by the tail. Obama.
The reason they do it is because they like the scenery back there.
endtimeNews

AOL

#105388 May 20, 2013

Final Prophecies & MIDEAST WAR Ready ----

http://youtu.be/tyLAVfcckcw

Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105389 May 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Nut clunk thinks the British Mandate means the vermin murdering Jew inherited the British Empire .
Maybe they did with the help of God but I don't think the world is going to last long considering that we are here to be judged and they infected the world to come up rotten.
The Jews have taken our habitat and shoved it up the dogs arse .
That is the dog that they lead by the tail. Obama.
The reason they do it is because they like the scenery back there.
I am a non-believer but if you think God helped the Jews create Israel than is it not the will of God even your Salafi one?
Israel has taken the land and made it into one of the most advance countries in the world. Creating new technology to help the world advance. What have the other countries in the region done in the time they have existed.

http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html
can you tell me what you think of the link above. I would be interested in your perspective. I know Judaism is taken out of context often by people who learn it without the texts is this is the same? If so can you correct it?

BTW doesn't every generation think they are born in the end times?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105390 May 20, 2013
Anthony garcia wrote:
There was never a halacast infact what happened during hitlers regime was just the opposite
Can you show some proof of this. Can't even spell you stupid illiterate. Stop insulting hispanics by using a hispanic name. We all know you're an uneducated piece of white trash. How's trailer living anyway?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105392 May 20, 2013
keep up the good work IDF! Go Israel!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105393 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Jew as head of the Anglican church so you know now how deep they penetrate and subvert the truth. I accept your point about traitors (to the truth). Your choice of faith is your free right I accept that too but I don't personally believe in religion because too many millions have been murdered in its name instead of being educated and loved. I can't accept that as being the will of the Lord God., Great Master of Creation. If you gave a baby a choice: murder or education and love what would the child choose? Well we are all children in the eyes of the Lord God. His.
So besides being a conspiracist zealot and idiot, what else do you do in your spare time?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105394 May 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So besides being a conspiracist zealot and idiot, what else do you do in your spare time?
He's too stupid to think of anything to do in his spare time.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105395 May 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show some proof of this. Can't even spell you stupid illiterate. Stop insulting hispanics by using a hispanic name. We all know you're an uneducated piece of white trash. How's trailer living anyway?
Go Henry
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105396 May 20, 2013
Henry wrote:
keep up the good work IDF! Go Israel!
Go IDF, IAF, Mossad and them zionists...

fcuk muslims especially the mpalifcuking savages
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105397 May 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Blows Goat
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105398 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Wayne and Friends, Believers and Truth Seekers! We can't begin to imagine the LOVE of the Lord God. Truly I believe ... "A LOVE SUPREME"
Thanks for your kind words my friends.... and I always look forward to your excellent and sharp posts here.
hey fcukface... youre as perverse as ever, huh you worthless deviant...
rtloder

Australia

#105399 May 20, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a non-believer but if you think God helped the Jews create Israel than is it not the will of God even your Salafi one?
Israel has taken the land and made it into one of the most advance countries in the world. Creating new technology to help the world advance. What have the other countries in the region done in the time they have existed.
http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html
can you tell me what you think of the link above. I would be interested in your perspective. I know Judaism is taken out of context often by people who learn it without the texts is this is the same? If so can you correct it?
BTW doesn't every generation think they are born in the end times?
I think Shaykh Prof. Palazzi is himself a double deal never mind about a double blessing as (p) Abraham was as he maintains.
That's why we must choose between the "child" of the mother who was a slave or the mother who was a prostitute.
So there can be no ambiguity.
Two interpretations of the one religion is in fact polytheism .
Not as Rabbi Palazzi maintains that the two interpretations by the single observer can be accepted.
Two people can have two different opinions of it .
But one person can not say we face two places at the one time.
The significance of truth is written Sura 4
Women 150- 160 .
( Abridged they have broken their covenant and Slain the Messiah Jesus
Though they slew him not.)
This is the consistent theme and is initialized here by the mention of Messiah .
To precipitate the meaning to us.
The Messina Jesus when He returns can not be killed.
So there can be no mistake.
Explain Co2 . Atmospheric content , and over population .
If you think this is not end time.
Of course it is
The end of civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) 21 hr Jim Mckeever 44
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 22 hr Kev66 96
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 23 hr Save you lives 2,423
Wade Witzke the new paid informant in St. James Sat hum 1
Clare F. Rose Mar 28 Jayar 1
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Mar 27 Zeus 18
Jennifer stangelo Mar 26 chris of valley s... 1
Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]