Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GnA

Australia

#105174 May 7, 2013
So you have acknowledge that you have lost?

Yes Israel rightfully owns The Land God gave them.Since the Word of God existed way before these gouverments were formed way before the creation of Islam. Even before palestine came into the picture God promised The Land of the Cannanites as a Speacial possesion To Abraham "humanly speaking" the Founder of The Jewish State.

So anyone who wants to bring there articles to state there claim you can bring it.

I come with The Word of God. And His word, Which existed before any of the Laws the International government created. Before these claims were made Gods Word concerning these Lands existed before Islam existed Gods Word concerning These Lands existed.

Before you your mother your father your fathers father, and those before them even existed Gods word concerning the land of Israel existed.

So who can claim the Land of Israel?

Who? Who has existed for aslong as the Word of God that they can be a witness to your claims.

Not One Man on this Earth can say anything about The Land of Israel the evidence is in The Word of God.

Now that you have heard search it

If you dont want to than this arguement is over
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#105175 May 7, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.
Land cannot be stolen from someone who doesnt own it.
The League of Nations agreed to a Jewish State in Western Palestine which is around 20% of Mandate Palestine. The rest went to create Jordan another Arab country.
Are you even aware that many ashkenazi Jews did not come from Eastern Europe but from Southern Europe. What about the fact that many European Jews are Sephardi.
i believe the person you were referring to is not even Jewish. Its amazing how haters continue to base their posts and often opinions on assumptions, on top of assuming who everyone is on this website, where they are from and their forefathers.
Oh and what makes Israel illegal?? any evidence to back up this illegal claim?
The Turko mongol Khazars from the north of the Caucasus converted to Judaism in the 9th Century. The Yemenites coverted in the fourth century. The Sephardi are converted Berbers (8th century). In 1952, the Ben Gurion government gave 100 000 Sephardi children 30 000 times the radiation dose allowed in their head and destroyed a generation of Sephardi children. The reason...Sephardi were breeding faster than Ashkenazis. Som 4800 Yemenites toddlers were kidnapped by the Israeli government at the time and shipped in cages to the US for radiation experiments. Few survived. That is from the people God promised to send back to the land of Palestine. I am sure the Palestinians did not behave like that. Now the same Mongolomaniacs are harvesting organs from Palestinian prisonners, kidneys, hearts and whatever can be transplanted, whether the prisonner lives or dies is totally immaterial. What makes Israel illegal? Can a convert to catholicism be allowed to go and stay in the Vatican with his wife and children? Can a Muslim go and settle inMecca if he want to do so? Of course not. So what give the right to a Jew to settle in the land of the people of Palestine, which according to DNA are the rightful descendents of the ancient Israelites, whether Christians , Jews or Muslims. The so called Israelis (or Mongolomaniacs) are later inventions with no right to stay there. Go back to Mongolia. Maybe they will find place for you in the Gobi desert...LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#105176 May 7, 2013
GnA wrote:
Yes Israel rightfully owns The Land God gave them.Since the Word of God existed way before these gouverments were formed way before the creation of Islam. Even before palestine came into the picture God promised The Land of the Cannanites as a Speacial possesion To Abraham "humanly speaking" the Founder of The Jewish State.
So anyone who wants to bring there articles to state there claim you can bring it.
I come with The Word of God. And His word, Which existed before any of the Laws the International government created. Before these claims were made Gods Word concerning these Lands existed before Islam existed Gods Word concerning These Lands existed.
Before you your mother your father your fathers father, and those before them even existed Gods word concerning the land of Israel existed.
So who can claim the Land of Israel?
Who? Who has existed for aslong as the Word of God that they can be a witness to your claims.
Not One Man on this Earth can say anything about The Land of Israel the evidence is in The Word of God.
Now that you have heard search it
If you dont want to than this arguement is over
Where do you get all that crap? The Old Testament was not even part of the Bible till the Council of Trent in 1520. Those good conmen found that the New Testament was too small so they added part of the Jewish book to make it worthwhile. Jesus was voted man and god at the Council of Nicea in 325 by a majority of 218 to 2 and 300 abstentions. The firt Trinity consisted of God, the Holy Spirit and Constantine, the Roman Emperor. Jesus was declared a part of God. When Constantine died, Jesus was taken out of God and made part of the Trinity. Dante wrote the "Divine Comedy". He should have rather mentionned the divine circus. That would have been more accurate. LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#105177 May 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are fooling, son ?
We know what Gaza is, an israeli ghetto for Palestinians, those whose land have been stolen, and the few that did not get kicked out of their native land Palestine.
You got the nazi manual from WW2 and you are using it fully.
Gaza is the biggest concentration camp in the world with some 1,5 million inmates. The guards are the Ashke-Nazis or Zio-Nazis, the descendants of those guards in the Russian Gulag where all the camp commanders were Jewish.(Solshenitsin). How long can it still last. Interestingly, a friend of mine back from Argentina, was told that Israeli interests are buying Patagonia. So maybe there would be a new Exodus to the pampas. Kissinger said 10 years...
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#105178 May 7, 2013
GnA wrote:
What did i lose ?
There is nothing at stake...
GnA

Australia

#105179 May 7, 2013
Like i said it doesnt matter what you say The Israelites walk on that Land in our days. wether u disagree or not its What God Almighty say's which matters.

So keep disagreeing i dont care!!! Its not me your disagreeing with its God The God of Israel the True Living God.

So what evidence can you bring that is as Old as The Word of God and bare's witness to your claim?

I want a document, a statement any type of file that is old as the Bible that claims Palestine owns the Land if you cant find one Than sorry The Bible gives evidence that The Land which they walk on now was given to Their Ancestors Abraham,Isaac and Jacob "Israel".

And dont give me rubbish about Jesus Christ. Who can tell me things about my Saviour Jesus Christ that are not found in the Word of God?

Am i an animal that you try and feed me such rubbish.

I stick to the Word of God and what it say's anything which does not match the Word of God

Dig a hole and bury it.

But of course your Hard Heart will reject what i say because you have no proof that is as old as The Old Testament. The can support your claim.

This arguement is over. And for all those who say Israel stole Palestine land

Give me evidence as old as The Old Testament that supports ur claim. If not than Theres no use bringing it up
devout delusion

Australia

#105180 May 7, 2013
This creep really does hang about
Anthony garcia

New York, NY

#105181 May 7, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
`
~`
On May 3rd 2013 illegal israeli jews' violated Syrian Sovereignty once again and Lebanon airspace too, by diabolically bombing Syria!
Here my question, who the hell are these evil doers to violate Geneva Convention and International Law?
Again, these cowardly jews said fk-u to International Law and hooray for us chosen War Crime jews Criminals/.
Russia and China are gearing up against us and for World War 3 in Middle east.
United States can be led by Zionist jews into a War of israel's War Crime additives. doing, that will jeopardized our love ones future and destroy our Nations Sovereignty, if we get involved again in israeli jews illegal activities of expansion and Holocaust..
Our Top Generals have stated that israel is the causes of our past Wars and also are future Wars, if we pledge an allegiance to these terrorizing jew jews' evil Ashkenazi convert monsters/.
Let israel and their serial killers fall on their own evill sword of lies and deceptions.
hey fran can. I con over I. Wanna work forsix dollars and hour. Wecan dress up like te. Kkk hows my niece I wannaccome over friday. But I cant unless you u. Give me thecgreen.
GnA

Australia

#105182 May 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What did i lose ?
There is nothing at stake...
Thats where ur wrong ur soul is at stake You think the Bible is not True to its words The Lake of Fire is real Those who The Lord say's will not make Heaven wil not make heaven

So there is alot at stake but that is ur choice you have the way Of Jesus Christ or satans path and that choice is yours to make
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

#105183 May 7, 2013
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
usa and israel are themain source of global problems and crimes and wars
GnA

Australia

#105184 May 7, 2013
devout delusion wrote:
This creep really does hang about
A man who Stand on The Word of God can not be Rebuke he can not fall for the very Foundation he stands on can not be broken. The Teachings Of Jesus Christ is from nowhere but God himself.

This saying is very true "Those who Trust in The Lord will never be Disgraced"

The King of kings Jesus Christ will one day stand on The Mt of Olives so you better be ready.
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

#105185 May 7, 2013
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
usa and israel are the main source of global problems, wars, crimes, economical and humanitarian disaster.
Saying truly these fellows, which live in that israel - refugees from usa and another countries including europe are no one nation, their only common feature is belief in that judaistic bullsh..s and money, which are spent by uss tax payers from their taxes for mainitaining ofissrael. Saying truly this judaism should be banned, because it brings only global tragedies, these issraeli are religious fanatics and mentally out of order.
nAG

Logan, WV

#105186 May 7, 2013
GnA wrote:
Yeah thats what you think
God gave the land to Abraham,Issac and Jacob and their decendants after them
Way before UN was formed Way before any of these goverments were formed so your claim of them owning the land is false and your arguement is useless.
Yes the land which is now Israel was the land of the cannanites and not the Palestine's but if God has given the Land of the cannanites to the Israelites theres nothing you can do or say to change it.
The God of Israel is the True Living God
Any christian who say's Israel's god is satan does not understand The Word of God
You will find His Live for the people he chose in these scriptures
Jeremiah 31 Old Testament
Romans 11 New Testament
So you know God has never changed he remains The Same for His Love is an unchanging Love.
But remember Jesus Christ is the Only way to the Father there is no other way.
Injoy ur day people
prove that God gave the land to the Jews...the Bible doesn't count as proof because any group/religion/culture can write a book to make such claims but if that book is not recognized by others then there is no validity to it.
The Quran can make such claims also, but no one will honor the claim.
However, the fact remains that the majority of world jewry today are Ashkenazi and are not truly semitic in origin as they are descended from a Turkic/Mongol group of people known as the Khazars (who were pagans who converted to Judaism) and were from eastern Europe and thus have no legitimate claim to the land of Israel as their homeland. Their true homeland is in eastern Europe/central Asia. The Palestinians, on the other hand, are the true semites and have ancestral roots to the land of Palestine/Israel and are more closely related to the original true semitic hebrew Israelites (who are very few in number today compared to the Ashkenazi) and thus have more right to the land than the eastern European descended Ashkenazi. This fact has been proven even through DNA studies. The zionist Ashkenazi jew of today are blatant liars when they claim to be descended from the hebrew Israelites, they are eastern European descendants who have no legitimate claim to the land other than the false claim that it has been decreed to them by God in the Bible by virtue of being jewish...they are converted jews, not the true Israelite jews.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#105189 May 7, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats where ur wrong ur soul is at stake You think the Bible is not True to its words The Lake of Fire is real Those who The Lord say's will not make Heaven wil not make heaven
So there is alot at stake but that is ur choice you have the way Of Jesus Christ or satans path and that choice is yours to make
I am not afraid for what happens when i leave this world.
Seems to me you are, you invented yourself a promised land and the imaginary god that comes with it.
There is no choice, it is just your imagination.
Lake of fire, wahahahahah
GnA

Australia

#105190 May 7, 2013
Psalms 105 New Living Translation

1 Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
2 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
3 Exult in his holy name;
rejoice, you who worship the LORD.
4 Search for the LORD and for his strength;
continually seek him.
5 Remember the wonders he has performed,
his miracles, and the rulings he has given,
6 you children of his servant Abraham,
you descendants of Jacob, his chosen ones.
7 He is the LORD our God.
His justice is seen throughout the land.
8 He always stands by his covenant—
the commitment he made to a thousand generations.
9 This is the covenant he made with Abraham
and the oath he swore to Isaac.
10 He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree,
and to the people of Israel as a never-ending covenant:
11“I will give you the land of Canaan
as your special possession.”
12 He said this when they were few in number,
a tiny group of strangers in Canaan.
13 They wandered from nation to nation,
from one kingdom to another.
14 Yet he did not let anyone oppress them.
He warned kings on their behalf:
15“Do not touch my chosen people,
and do not hurt my prophets.”
16 He called for a famine on the land of Canaan,
cutting off its food supply.
17 Then he sent someone to Egypt ahead of them—
Joseph, who was sold as a slave.
18 They bruised his feet with fetters
and placed his neck in an iron collar.
19 Until the time came to fulfill his dreams,a
the LORD tested Joseph’s character.
20 Then Pharaoh sent for him and set him free;
the ruler of the nation opened his prison door.
21 Joseph was put in charge of all the king’s household;
he became ruler over all the king’s possessions.
22 He could instruct the king’s aides as he pleased
and teach the king’s advisers.
23 Then Israel arrived in Egypt;
Jacob lived as a foreigner in the land of Ham.
24 And the LORD multiplied the people of Israel
until they became too mighty for their enemies.
25 Then he turned the Egyptians against the Israelites,
and they plotted against the LORD’s servants.
26 But the LORD sent his servant Moses,
along with Aaron, whom he had chosen.
27 They performed miraculous signs among the Egyptians,
and wonders in the land of Ham.
28 The LORD blanketed Egypt in darkness,
for they had defied his commands to let his people go.
29 He turned their water into blood,
poisoning all the fish.
30 Then frogs overran the land
and even invaded the king’s bedrooms.
31 When the LORD spoke, flies descended on the Egyptians,
and gnats swarmed across Egypt.
32 He sent them hail instead of rain,
and lightning flashed over the land.
33 He ruined their grapevines and fig trees
and shattered all the trees.
34 He spoke, and hordes of locusts came—
young locusts beyond number.
35 They ate up everything green in the land,
destroying all the crops in their fields.
36 Then he killed the oldest son in each Egyptian home,
the pride and joy of each family.
37 The LORD brought his people out of Egypt, loaded with silver and gold;
and not one among the tribes of Israel even stumbled.
38 Egypt was glad when they were gone,
for they feared them greatly.
39 The LORD spread a cloud above them as a covering
and gave them a great fire to light the darkness.
40 They asked for meat, and he sent them quail;
he satisfied their hunger with manna—bread from heaven.
41 He split open a rock, and water gushed out
to form a river through the dry wasteland.
42 For he remembered his sacred promise
to his servant Abraham.
43 So he brought his people out of Egypt with joy,
his chosen ones with rejoicing.
44 He gave his people the lands of pagan nations,
and they harvested crops that others had planted.
45 All this happened so they would follow his decrees
and obey his instructions.
Praise the LORD!
GnA

Australia

#105191 May 7, 2013
1Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
2Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
3Exult in his holy name;
rejoice, you who worship the LORD.
4Search for the LORD and for his strength;
continually seek him.
5Remember the wonders he has performed,
his miracles, and the rulings he has given,
6you children of his servant Abraham,
you descendants of Jacob, his chosen ones.
7He is the LORD our God.
His justice is seen throughout the land.
8He always stands by his covenant—
the commitment he made to a thousand generations.
9This is the covenant he made with Abraham
and the oath he swore to Isaac.
10He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree,
and to the people of Israel as a never-ending covenant:
11“I will give you the land of Canaan
as your special possession.”
12He said this when they were few in number,
a tiny group of strangers in Canaan.
13They wandered from nation to nation,
from one kingdom to another.
14Yet he did not let anyone oppress them.
He warned kings on their behalf:
15“Do not touch my chosen people,
and do not hurt my prophets.”
16He called for a famine on the land of Canaan,
cutting off its food supply.
17Then he sent someone to Egypt ahead of them—
Joseph, who was sold as a slave.
18They bruised his feet with fetters
and placed his neck in an iron collar.
19Until the time came to fulfill his dreams,a
the LORD tested Joseph’s character.
20Then Pharaoh sent for him and set him free;
the ruler of the nation opened his prison door.
21Joseph was put in charge of all the king’s household;
he became ruler over all the king’s possessions.
22He could instruct the king’s aides as he pleased
and teach the king’s advisers.
23Then Israel arrived in Egypt;
Jacob lived as a foreigner in the land of Ham.
24And the LORD multiplied the people of Israel
until they became too mighty for their enemies.
25Then he turned the Egyptians against the Israelites,
and they plotted against the LORD’s servants.
26But the LORD sent his servant Moses,
along with Aaron, whom he had chosen.
27They performed miraculous signs among the Egyptians,
and wonders in the land of Ham.
28The LORD blanketed Egypt in darkness,
for they had defied his commands to let his people go.
29He turned their water into blood,
poisoning all the fish.
30Then frogs overran the land
and even invaded the king’s bedrooms.
31When the LORD spoke, flies descended on the Egyptians,
and gnats swarmed across Egypt.
32He sent them hail instead of rain,
and lightning flashed over the land.
33He ruined their grapevines and fig trees
and shattered all the trees.
34He spoke, and hordes of locusts came—
young locusts beyond number.
35They ate up everything green in the land,
destroying all the crops in their fields.
36Then he killed the oldest son in each Egyptian home,
the pride and joy of each family.
37The LORD brought his people out of Egypt, loaded with silver and gold;
and not one among the tribes of Israel even stumbled.
38Egypt was glad when they were gone,
for they feared them greatly.
39The LORD spread a cloud above them as a covering
and gave them a great fire to light the darkness.
40They asked for meat, and he sent them quail;
he satisfied their hunger with manna—bread from heaven.
41He split open a rock, and water gushed out
to form a river through the dry wasteland.
42For he remembered his sacred promise
to his servant Abraham.
43So he brought his people out of Egypt with joy,
his chosen ones with rejoicing.
44He gave his people the lands of pagan nations,
and they harvested crops that others had planted.
45All this happened so they would follow his decrees
and obey his instructions.
Praise the LORD!
GnA

Australia

#105192 May 7, 2013
nAG wrote:
<quoted text>
prove that God gave the land to the Jews...the Bible doesn't count as proof because any group/religion/culture can write a book to make such claims but if that book is not recognized by others then there is no validity to it.
The Quran can make such claims also, but no one will honor the claim.
However, the fact remains that the majority of world jewry today are Ashkenazi and are not truly semitic in origin as they are descended from a Turkic/Mongol group of people known as the Khazars (who were pagans who converted to Judaism) and were from eastern Europe and thus have no legitimate claim to the land of Israel as their homeland. Their true homeland is in eastern Europe/central Asia. The Palestinians, on the other hand, are the true semites and have ancestral roots to the land of Palestine/Israel and are more closely related to the original true semitic hebrew Israelites (who are very few in number today compared to the Ashkenazi) and thus have more right to the land than the eastern European descended Ashkenazi. This fact has been proven even through DNA studies. The zionist Ashkenazi jew of today are blatant liars when they claim to be descended from the hebrew Israelites, they are eastern European descendants who have no legitimate claim to the land other than the false claim that it has been decreed to them by God in the Bible by virtue of being jewish...they are converted jews, not the true Israelite jews.
Has the quran existed as long as the Word of God

If it hasnt than ur claims are useless
GnA

Australia

#105193 May 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not afraid for what happens when i leave this world.
Seems to me you are, you invented yourself a promised land and the imaginary god that comes with it.
There is no choice, it is just your imagination.
Lake of fire, wahahahahah
Thats ur choice like i said Jesus Christ gives u a chance to accept him in ur life. I am not gonna water down the Word of God so its ur choice since u didnt understand the Word of God ur never understand it now.
GnA

Australia

#105194 May 7, 2013
People

I said bring me documents as old as the Word of God to make ur claim true

If your docs and files are as old as the Word of God i will believe u but so far all you'se are bringing to me is your views and thats it.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#105195 May 8, 2013
GnArse wrote:
People
I said bring me documents as old as the Word of God to make ur claim true
If your docs and files are as old as the Word of God i will believe u but so far all you'se are bringing to me is your views and thats it.
You spam this forum with fake propaganda delusional stuff.
Your aim it to annoy the People and deflect the forum topic.
That makes you a ridiculous fool.
Do you know that it is a pathology to believe in things unreal ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 10 hr Georgia 1,380
News Police say drug bust suspect on LI dies while i... (Apr '08) 14 hr memora 171
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) 16 hr Cain 57
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Sat x 1,137
J&B Discount Tire Fraud (Jan '09) Apr 30 Teamplaya7 43
News Suffolk considers bus cams for illegal passing Apr 29 Tra 3
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Apr 29 Bruser 2,434
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]