Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GnA

Australia

#105070 May 3, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the Jew-isj murderers of Gaza, you support the Zionist Israel agenda, you support the murderers of Christ ..... you therefore support their father, as described by Christ ... the father of the lie, satan. The lies you spout in defense of a racist, apartheid, terrorist, fascist, murderous 'state' say it all on your behalf. I know what I'm talking about and you know what I am talking about. I am 'shocked' that any sane person can support such a savage, out-of-control 'state'. You may well therefore be insane .. I really don't know and frankly I don't care.
And i have to correct you Jesus was talking about The Israelites who didnt believe in his message and wanted to kill him

Read Romans 11 and you will get your answer ok u have to read it properly pete or else we can make a massive mistake and speak things which are not correct in the eyes of The Lord.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105072 May 3, 2013
Islam has become a set of fundamentals which preach social segregation, hatred of non-Muslims and elimination of dissenters through dominance, death and destruction. These conclusions, no matter how true, cannot be palatable to the Muslims and therefore rank as fabrications, from their standpoint. I can do no better than quote from the Koran to decide the issue. Examine the following for yourself:

1.“Do not let non-Muslims enter mosques. They will go to hell.”( Repentance: 17 )

2.“O ye who believe! The non-Muslims are unclean. So let them not come near the Inviolable Place of Worship.”(Repentance: 28)

3.“O ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers …. and let them find harshness in you.”(Repentance: 123)

4.“Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.”(Repentance: 29)

5.“O believers, do not treat your fathers and brothers as your friends, if they prefer unbelief to belief, whosoever of you takes them for friends, they are evil-doers.”(Repentance: 20)

6.“Certainly, God is an enemy to the unbelievers.”( The Cow: 90 )

7.“God has cursed the unbelievers, and prepared for them a blazing hell.”( The Confederates 60 )

8.“Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends…. whoso does that belongs not to God.”(The House of Imram: 60)

9.“O believers, do not make friends with the Jews and Christians; ..whoso of you makes them his friend is one of them.”(The Table: 55)

10.“The believers indeed are brothers.”( Apartments: 10 )

11.“Moslems are hard against the unbelievers, merciful to one another.”(Victory: 25)
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105073 May 3, 2013
Now, let us ponder over these two points:

1a. Islam declares Muhammad the greatest of all prophets and therefore reserves the highest reverence for him. This has become an article of faith. A Muslim, unwilling to force it on others, is considered deficient in belief. As a result, every Muslim looks for an opportunity to demonstrate the magnitude of his faith by molesting non-Muslims, and even fellow- believers who express less bigotry in this field. Politicians have seized upon this emotional condition of the Muslim mind to enhance their grip on power. For example, Pakistan has passed TOHEEN-E-RASUL ACT (Contempt of Prophet’s Act), which prescribes death for insulting the Prophet Muhammad. Such an Act has never been passed in the world of Islam during the last fourteen centuries; nor is there any religious justification for it. In fact such a law in itself is a gross contempt of the Prophet, who wanted to be known as the Blessing for mankind. A person who is so conscious of himself cannot be the Blessing for lacking tolerance and understanding of the human behavior. Yet they have done it to terrorize the dissidents and non-Muslims. The treatment of the Qadiyanis and Christians in Pakistan, speak for itself. In fact, it is an ambassador of moral perversion which is an echo of the European Inquisition conducted by the Christian clerics to defend the holiness of their savior, Jesus Christ.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105074 May 3, 2013
This Islamic exploitation of the believers has led to their moral bankruptcy, and this fact is well demonstrated by what happened in Pakistan during the middle of April, 1994:

Hafiz Sajjad Tariq of Gujranwala in Pakistan, accidentally dropped a copy of the Koran in a fireplace. As it caught fire, people of the locality became aflame with rage. Not caring that Sajjad was a pious Muslim devoted to exalt holiness of the Scripture (Koran), they alleged that he had desecrated the Word of God. As mullahs of the area heard of it, they instantly issued Fatwas of apostasy against Sajjad. Like hawks, the fundamentalists swooped down on him, each hoping that his blow would dispatch the victim to hell assuring him (the assailant) a seat in paradise. As they were hitting him, someone shouted that he was being dished out an un-Islamic punishment because he must be stoned to death. By then, they had broken his ribs and he was not able to walk. A gallant police officer intervened and locked him up with a view to saving him from mob-violence. As the news spread, a large crowd of frenzied Muslims appeared before the local police- station demanding his immediate release. The Police Inspector, instead of enforcing the law, fell for the temptation of establishing himself as the champion of Islam and handed Sajjad to the attackers. They started stoning him mercilessly and thereafter set his body on fire. If this were not enough, they tied his corpse to a powerful motor-cycle and dragged it through the streets for two hours! After a pious show of Islamic morality, they felt that they had done enough to avenge the honour of the Prophet whom the Koran had been revealed.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105075 May 3, 2013
This type of Islamic morality is rampant, not only in the Islamic countries, but also in the lands where the Muslims have settled in sufficient numbers. To explain this point, I may quote Britain where I live. I wrote and published a book:“Eternity” in 1990. It challenges the basic concept of revelation, the foundation of prophethood. As the Muslim organizations heard about it, they individually and severally issued a fatwa condemning me to death. Neither have they given me a chance to explain myself before a properly constituted tribunal of justice nor have they accepted my challenge for a public debate. Its consequences have been painful to me and my family.

What I have stated above roughly delineates the Islamic morality in relation to legislated law. Now, I may briefly touch upon the second part of the issue i.e. the direct commands of Allah which are so evident that they need not be legislated:

2a. Jehad is one of them, and forms an integral part of the Islamic morality. It is an open behest of Allah to murder, pillage, rape and create widows and orphans for imposing Allah’s will on the unbelievers, who are considered His worst enemies just for the “sin” of unbelief. Yet, Allah calls himself the Independent (SAMAD), All-Compassionate, All- Powerful and Creator of the whole universe!

If Allah does possess all these qualities, how can He sanction the destruction of innocent people? If He were so desperate for worship, being the All- Powerful, Compassionate, Creator, He would have created humankind in such a way that everyone was born with the belief suited to God.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105076 May 3, 2013
Man is born with a moral sense which enables him to differentiate between right and wrong. Without subjecting behavior to a common standard of vice and virtue, social evolution is not possible. This is the reason that even the primitive societies had words which denoted difference between good and bad.

All societies did not practice universal standards of vice and virtue, yet it is well known that almost all communities knew what was good and bad. For example, mutual fidelity of consorts, speaking the truth, keeping promises, respecting family ties, helping the poor and weak, were considered signs of good morality. Of course, morality cannot be coded but its rules are well understood. From this attitude arose the famous maxim:“Do not do to others what you do not want to be done to yourself.”

It means that you must wish others what you wish for yourself. Since every one desires security of person and property, liberty to worship, fair trial, freedom of speech etc., these facts, over a period of time, rose to become what is called Human Rights. He who violates these rights is held the enemy of humankind.

When Islamic morality is judged by universal standards, this Arabian religion fails to qualify as the friend and guide of humanity. In fact, it constitutes a major threat to the survival of human race. I have no doubt that the Muslims will protest against this point of view, and as usual, will produce far- fetched and irrational evidence to prove that Islam advocates love and brotherhood of mankind. This type of sorcery has worked wonders for Muslim fundamentalists in the past, but with the dissemination of knowledge, it is difficult to cloud the truth with the magic of misinterpretation, marvel of memorization and mysticism of
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105077 May 3, 2013
Instead of delving into this mystery, I hasten to add that Jihad or violence is considered holy by Allah, who, in return for persecuting, pillaging and paralyzing the infidels declares:

“Allah has bought from the faithful themselves and their belongings against the gift of paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill and are killed..”(Repentance: 110)

A HADITH ( the saying of the Prophet Muhammad ) declares:“Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords.”(Sahih Bokhari, Ch. 22: 73 )
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105078 May 3, 2013
The Islamic fundamentalism has become the foundation of Islamic morality. What makes it a threat to human survival is the fact that it is not a passive approach but advocates active aggression to impose itself on the unbelievers. Why? It gives several reasons for this. Let me quote two:

1.“Muslims are the best of all nations.”(House of Imram: 110). Obviously, the best nation is superior to other people, who must wear the yoke of discrimination.

2. The Prophet Muhammad has been sent by God with “the religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religions..”(Private Apartments: 28)

Simply stated it means that Muslims are superior to non- Muslims and have the birth-right to dominate them. This is why Islam calls itself DIN-E-GHALIB, the religion of dominance.

As every student of psychology knows, the purpose of any fundamentalism is to secure blind following from its adherents. This is possible only when they are conditioned to a certain object or goal which begins to rank as the sole purpose of their lives. As a result, the purpose begins to overrule the method of acquisition; whatever secures it is good and whatever obstructs it is bad. In a nutshell, people must stop thinking for themselves, especially in terms of morality. As the Marxists brainwashed people in the name of proletarianism and what it stood for, the Muslims have been conditioned to the person of the Prophet Muhammad, who is projected as the Saviour of his followers, having complete power to find them permanent residence in paradise, which is the abode of luxury, love making and lasciviousness. Since Muslims, in most countries are deprived, depressed and desolated, they are prepared to do anything to uphold the honour of the Prophet. For total obedience, they are at liberty to indulge in the most convenient morality such as mendacity, rape, murder, theft and treason without losing their chance of entering the paradise which has been absolutely guaranteed by their faith in the Prophet Muhammad.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105079 May 3, 2013
A corollary of this belief is the oppression of non-Muslims by the Muslims, who deny human rights to the unbelievers for upholding the Islamic precepts in relation to the infidels. As a result, non-Muslims are discouraged to live in the Muslim countries even if they have originally belonged to their ancestors. It is justified on the precedent that the Prophet Muhammad expelled all Jews and unbelievers from Arabia. The modern example is that of Pakistan, the original home of the Hindus. There were millions of non-Muslims in this land before partition of India but as Pakistan came into being they all were thrown out through malice, mutilation and massacre. On the contrary, over 100,000,000 Muslims live in India and demand human rights! In Islamic countries, the non- Muslim minorities are either non-existent or very tiny indeed. This strangulation of human rights has become a part of the Islamic morality.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105080 May 3, 2013
As a group, Muslims are paranoid and suffer chronically from the disease of victimization. That is, they either victimize the helpless whenever and wherever they can, or scream murder against the strong. This mentality is one of the many bequests that Muhammad left for his Ummah.

Recall that Muhammad himself bemoaned his victim plight in Mecca, packed his bags and flew to Medina where the Jews were not as vicious as his own Quraish tribe operating the lucrative tourist business of the idolaters.
Then the infighting started in earnest among the various factions, as soon as Muhammad died. People began jockeying for power and doing their Muslim-best to destroy their competition. Ali, Muhammad’s son-in-law was elbowed out of the way by the more powerful disciples of the Prophet and had to wait his turn to head the already fractured and feuding Ummah.
A number of the faithful resented the fact that Ali was not allowed to take over the reign. Some felt victimized by Omar and his powerful conspirators and hated Ali for not standing and fighting like a man. Some real stand-and-fight Muslims decided that Ali should be punished and he was knifed to death on his way to the mosque.
The death of Ali was the real stirring of the hornet’s nest, so to speak. All kinds of power struggle, infighting and bloodletting started among the followers of the religion of peace.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105081 May 3, 2013
Ali’s boys, namely Hassan and Hussein, decided to salvage their dad’s honor by standing and fighting like a good Muslim should, as well as enjoying the perks that come with being the leaders of the gang.
So, a real fight was joined. On the one side was Yazid with his mighty army and wealth, and on the other side were Hassan and Hussein with their rag-tag band of followers. Hassan was killed unceremoniously in short order, but Hussein was not about to bow out. Hussein started a dialogue with his adversary, Yazid.
Hussein: I am the rightful inheritor of the house of Muhammad. I demand that all believers, including you Yazid, accept me (bayat) as the head of the Ummeh.
Yazid: Nothing doing man. Muhammad’s Ummah is not a family business. It is the faith of Allah that must follow his laws. The people select the most righteous man as the head of the faith, just the way the Caliphs did. The faith of Allah is based on meritocracy and not heredity.
Hussein: You are wrong, Yazid. My granddaddy started the business, my daddy gave his life for it, my brother was murdered to claim it, and I intend to take what is rightfully mine.
Yazid: Hussein, you seem to be just as stubborn as Hassan. You are not amenable to reason, so let the sword of justice settle our dispute.
So, you know the rest of the story. Hussein stubbornly refused to relinquish his claim to the powerful Yazid and ended up with his head cut by Shimr, impaled on a spear and presented to Yazid as a trophy.
The followers of the house of Ali and his lineage, a minority of about 10 percent of the Muslims, felt victimized by the evil Yazid. Since there was very little these lovers of Ali’s house could do to materially change things, they assumed the role of victim. Year after year, century after century, they commemorated the victimization events of the time of Hussein, have beaten and slashed themselves bloody for their ancestors not going to the aid of Hussein, and bloodied themselves all aimed to atone for their ancestral sins.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105082 May 3, 2013
Well, the Yazid-Hussein bloody drama was some 1400 years ago. Isn’t it time to let go? Why is it, particularly to Iranian Shias, that they just keep on continuing and promoting the tragic events associated with two Arabs fighting for personal power?
We Iranians don’t have a dog in this fight. In fact we should rid ourselves of all Islamic stains, Shia, Sunni, or whatever, and with it stop playing victims of one power or another. Playing victim may give psychological relief but doesn’t solve any problems on the ground. And problems of the ground we have aplenty.
Again, give it up my countrymen. Enough playing victim: victims of the Jews, our perennial excuse that we have been using to victimize them whenever we can; victims of America; victims of the Crusaders. We are victims alright: victims of Islam that invaded our land and implanted a raft of pathological ideas in our heads.
Victimization is an Islamic disease. Islam, irrespective of sects, either victimizes the people it can, or plays victim to the real or imagined oppressors. This victimization mentality is at the root of Muslim’s backwardness and primitiveness.
We Iranians are descendants of an optimistic, enlightened, and positive people. We are the children of Cyrus the Great and not blind slaves of an Arab cult called Islam. Islam has brought us nothing but misery. Let go of Islam; bury it along with the memories of two Arabs, Yazid and Hussein, who fought for leadership. Don’t bloody yourselves for ten days every year to bemoan Hussein’s plight. All of Islam is not worth one drop of an Iranian’s blood. And blood we have given to this blood-sucker Islam by barrels-full.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105083 May 3, 2013
RAMAT GAN, Israel (AP)— In his short life, Palestinian toddler Mohammed al-Farra has known just one home: the yellow-painted children's ward in Israel's Tel Hashomer hospital.
Born in Gaza with a rare genetic disease, Mohammed's hands and feet were amputated because of complications from his condition, and the 3 ½-year-old carts about in a tiny red wheelchair. His parents abandoned him, and the Palestinian government won't pay for his care, so he lives at the hospital with his grandfather.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105084 May 3, 2013
RAMAT GAN, Israel (AP)— Continu....
"There's no care for this child in Gaza, there's no home in Gaza where he can live," said the grandfather, Hamouda al-Farra.
"He can't open anything by himself, he can't eat or take down his pants. His life is zero without help," he said at the Edmond and Lily Safra Children's Hospital, part of the Tel Hashomer complex in the Israeli city of Ramat Gan.
Mohammed's plight is an extreme example of the harsh treatment some families mete to the disabled, particularly in the more tribal-dominated corners of the Gaza Strip, even as Palestinians make strides in combatting such attitudes.
It also demonstrates a costly legacy of Gaza's strongly patriarchal culture that prods women into first-cousin marriages and allows polygamy, while rendering mothers powerless over their children's fate.
Mohammed was rushed to Israel as a newborn for emergency treatment. His genetic disorder left him with a weakened immune system and crippled his bowels, doctors say, and an infection destroyed his hands and feet, requiring them to be amputated.
In the midst of his treatment, his mother abandoned Mohammed because her husband, ashamed of their son, threatened to take a second wife if she didn't leave the baby and return to their home in the southern Gaza Strip town of Khan Younis, al-Farra said. In Gaza, polygamy is permitted but isn't common. But it's a powerful threat to women fearful of competing against newer wives.
Now Mohammed spends his days undergoing treatment and learning how to use prosthetic limbs.
His 55-year-old grandfather cares for him. Mohammed's Israeli doctors, who've grown attached to the boy, fundraise to cover his bills, allowing him and his grandfather to live in the sunny pediatric ward.
But it's not clear how long he'll stay in the hospital, or where he'll go when his treatment is complete. As a Palestinian, Mohammed is not eligible for permanent Israeli residency. Yet his family will not take the child back, the grandfather said. His parents, contacted by The Associated Press, refused to comment.
As his grandfather spoke, Mohammed used his knees and elbows to scamper up and down a nearby stairwell, his knees and elbows blackened and scarred from constant pressure. He used his arms to hold a green bottle he found in a stroller. His prosthetic legs with painted-on shoes were strewn nearby.
He crawled toward his grandfather's lap. "Baba!" he shouted, Arabic for "daddy." ''Ana ayef," he said — a mix of Arabic and Hebrew for "I'm tired."
Dr. Raz Somech, the senior physician in the Tel Hashomer pediatric immunology department, attributes Mohammed's genetic disorder to the several generations of cousin marriages in his family — including his parents.
In deeply patriarchal parts of Gaza — not in all the territory — men believe they have "first rights" to wed their female cousins, even above the women's own wishes. Parents approve the partnerships because it strengthens family bonds and ensures inheritances don't leave the tribe.
Repeated generations of cousin marriages complicate blood ties. It's not clear what affect that has had on disability rates in Gaza; but Somech said a third of patients in his department are Palestinians and most have genetic diseases that were the result of close-relation marriages.
disabled Gazans are illiterate and some 40 percent were never sent to school, suggesting either their parents kept them home or did not have the means to educate them — a likely scenario in the territory, where about two-thirds of the population live under the poverty line. Over 90 percent of the disabled are unemployed, the bureau said.
Yet attitudes have been changing in Gaza.
Activist Eid Shaboura said Mohammed's case is "extreme."
"There's been a lot of progress. It's changing now, but of course, not to the level we want."
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105085 May 3, 2013
RAMAT GAN, Israel (AP)— In his short life, Palestinian toddler Mohammed al-Farra has known just one home: the yellow-painted children's ward in Israel's Tel Hashomer hospital.
Born in Gaza with a rare genetic disease, Mohammed's hands and feet were amputated because of complications from his condition, and the 3 ½-year-old carts about in a tiny red wheelchair. His parents abandoned him, and the Palestinian government won't pay for his care, so he lives at the hospital with his grandfather.
"There's no care for this child in Gaza, there's no home in Gaza where he can live," said the grandfather, Hamouda al-Farra.
"He can't open anything by himself, he can't eat or take down his pants. His life is zero without help," he said at the Edmond and Lily Safra Children's Hospital, part of the Tel Hashomer complex in the Israeli city of Ramat Gan.
Mohammed's plight is an extreme example of the harsh treatment some families mete to the disabled, particularly in the more tribal-dominated corners of the Gaza Strip, even as Palestinians make strides in combatting such attitudes.
It also demonstrates a costly legacy of Gaza's strongly patriarchal culture that prods women into first-cousin marriages and allows polygamy, while rendering mothers powerless over their children's fate.
Mohammed was rushed to Israel as a newborn for emergency treatment. His genetic disorder left him with a weakened immune system and crippled his bowels, doctors say, and an infection destroyed his hands and feet, requiring them to be amputated.
In the midst of his treatment, his mother abandoned Mohammed because her husband, ashamed of their son, threatened to take a second wife if she didn't leave the baby and return to their home in the southern Gaza Strip town of Khan Younis, al-Farra said. In Gaza, polygamy is permitted but isn't common. But it's a powerful threat to women fearful of competing against newer wives.
Now Mohammed spends his days undergoing treatment and learning how to use prosthetic limbs.
His 55-year-old grandfather cares for him. Mohammed's Israeli doctors, who've grown attached to the boy, fundraise to cover his bills, allowing him and his grandfather to live in the sunny pediatric ward.
But it's not clear how long he'll stay in the hospital, or where he'll go when his treatment is complete. As a Palestinian, Mohammed is not eligible for permanent Israeli residency. Yet his family will not take the child back, the grandfather said. His parents, contacted by The Associated Press, refused to comment.
As his grandfather spoke, Mohammed used his knees and elbows to scamper up and down a nearby stairwell, his knees and elbows blackened and scarred from constant pressure. He used his arms to hold a green bottle he found in a stroller. His prosthetic legs with painted-on shoes were strewn nearby.
He crawled toward his grandfather's lap. "Baba!" he shouted, Arabic for "daddy." ''Ana ayef," he said — a mix of Arabic and Hebrew for "I'm tired."
Dr. Raz Somech, the senior physician in the Tel Hashomer pediatric immunology department, attributes Mohammed's genetic disorder to the several generations of cousin marriages in his family — including his parents.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105086 May 3, 2013
RAMAT GAN, Israel (AP)—continu..
In deeply patriarchal parts of Gaza — not in all the territory — men believe they have "first rights" to wed their female cousins, even above the women's own wishes. Parents approve the partnerships because it strengthens family bonds and ensures inheritances don't leave the tribe.
Repeated generations of cousin marriages complicate blood ties. It's not clear what affect that has had on disability rates in Gaza; but Somech said a third of patients in his department are Palestinians and most have genetic diseases that were the result of close-relation marriages.
Further worsening the situation, disabled children are often stigmatized.
Some families hide the children, fearing they won't be able to marry off their able-bodied children if the community knows of their less-abled siblings. And they are seen as burdens in the impoverished territory.
Some 183,600 Gaza residents — or 10.8 percent of the 1.7 million Gazans — suffer some kind of disability that affects their mental health, eyesight, hearing or mobility. Some 40,800 people suffer severe disability, the Palestinian bureau of statistics reported in 2011.
According to the bureau, two thirds of young disabled Gazans are illiterate and some 40 percent were never sent to school, suggesting either their parents kept them home or did not have the means to educate them — a likely scenario in the territory, where about two-thirds of the population live under the poverty line. Over 90 percent of the disabled are unemployed, the bureau said.
Yet attitudes have been changing in Gaza.
Activist Eid Shaboura said Mohammed's case is "extreme."
"There's been a lot of progress. It's changing now, but of course, not to the level we want."
There are greater efforts, by about 10 aid groups in Gaza, to increase opportunities for the disabled. Hearing-impaired Palestinians make boutique products in a Gaza center, "Atfaluna," Arabic for "Our Children." This year they opened a restaurant run by the hearing-impaired, further raising their visibility.
Gaza's Hamas rulers have also pushed the issue in recent years. Their matchmakers have helped marry off sight-impaired single men with brides and cover wedding costs. Wheelchair-bound Palestinian fighters wounded in battle are honored in military parades.
The hospital that is Mohammed's home is a rare meeting ground for Israelis and Palestinians. With Gaza's medical system often overwhelmed, patients often receive permits to receive treatment in Israel.
A generation ago, thousands of Palestinians, including Mohammed's grandfather, worked in Israel. But Israel began restricting Palestinian movement over years of flaring violence, particularly since the militant group Hamas seized power of the coastal territory in 2007.
On a recent day at the children's hospital, patients and medics chatted in Hebrew and Arabic. Women in Muslim headscarves strolled in a corridor. An Orthodox Jewish woman affectionately patted Mohammed on his head. She nodded kindly at al-Farra.
Doctors' fundraising has covered Mohammed's years of treatment, Somech said. One donor provided $28,000 for Mohammed's prosthetics.
The Palestinian Authority in the West Bank is supposed to fund transfers to Israeli hospitals. But it stopped covering Mohammed's bills six months after he arrived, Somech said. Palestinian health official Fathi al-Hajj said there was no record of the case.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105087 May 3, 2013
RAMAT GAN, Israel (AP)— contin...
There has been a growing number of cases where the Palestinian Authority stopped paying for patients because of its budgetary problems, Mor Efrat of rights group Physicians for Human Rights said.
Al-Farra said he stepped in to care for Mohammed to save his daughter's marriage. He sleeps beside Mohammed and ensures he's clean and fed.
"Taking care of this child is a good deed," he said.
But after years of caring for Mohammed, his grandfather said he wants to go home. He wished he could find a foster home or caregiver for Mohammed.
"He needs many things in his life," al-Farra said, absentmindedly massaging Mohammed's arm stump as the toddler rested on his lap. "He needs a home."
___
With reporting by Ibrahim Barzak in Gaza. Follow Hadid at http://www. twitter.com/diaahadid
On the net:
http://www.atfaluna.net
http://eng.sheba.co.il/Sheba_Hospitals/The_Ed...
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#105089 May 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

WoW you are mislead alright. Just stop pete before it becomes worse for you

Pete its time to snap out of it.

/?

Your posting neither knows God, nor does your postings Glorify God's name.

Your posting comments are filled with evil dispicable rants by a haughty little devil, whose circumized.

You sound like Ayrshire and you post as an ignoramus prostituting "its" morals and spirit for terrorist israeli jew jews Liars.

Before you post and support the evil War Crime jew jews in Palestine, learn who and what they are.

Our Petesake is an official Truth seeker on this Historical Site and when Satan's chosen people come unto this site with dirty evil hands and flounder feet, they must be informed that whatever they say after their first lie is null and voided.

And then they must learn and leave their postings comments open to Truth-seekers like Petesake to enlighten you and your kind about Truths and facts.

The following is basic accurate knowledge given to those with righteous hearts.

Modern Jews are divided into two primary groups, the Ashkenazim Khazar Jew and the Sephardim (or Sephardi Jew). There is a great difference between these groups. They are not one united people. They are divided socially, politically and racially. Look up Jew Ashkenazim, and then look up Jew Sephardi.

Jews' that are squatting their fat lard cowardly grubbing arses
in israel, are thieving War Crime Fugitive Criminals, that need to be brought to human Justice. These israeli jew jews are evil personified, who have committed a Supreme Holocaust on innocent meek and defenseless people, known as Indigenous Palestinian farmers and God's human beings.

What gives you the right GnA/Ayrshie the right to lie, deceive and distort Inspired Scriptures and blaspheme God's name in defense of these jew War Crime Fugitives Setiak Killers.

Ayrshire used to do the same thing you are doing, until she became the laughing stock of our Historical Site. You are the same Ayrshire with a different Giyus.org IP. Welcome back Israeli terrorist milker and how many terrorist israeli jew jews have you milked this week.

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#105090 May 3, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Well, the Yazid-Hussein bloody drama was some 1400 years ago. Isn’t it time to let go? Why is it, particularly to Iranian Shias, that they just keep on continuing and promoting the tragic events associated with two Arabs fighting for personal power?
We Iranians don’t have a dog in this fight. In fact we should rid ourselves of all Islamic stains, Shia, Sunni, or whatever, and with it stop playing victims of one power or another. Playing victim may give psychological relief but doesn’t solve any problems on the ground. And problems of the ground we have aplenty.
Again, give it up my countrymen. Enough playing victim: victims of the Jews, our perennial excuse that we have been using to victimize them whenever we can; victims of America; victims of the Crusaders. We are victims alright: victims of Islam that invaded our land and implanted a raft of pathological ideas in our heads.
Victimization is an Islamic disease. Islam, irrespective of sects, either victimizes the people it can, or plays victim to the real or imagined oppressors. This victimization mentality is at the root of Muslim’s backwardness and primitiveness.
We Iranians are descendants of an optimistic, enlightened, and positive people. We are the children of Cyrus the Great and not blind slaves of an Arab cult called Islam. Islam has brought us nothing but misery. Let go of Islam; bury it along with the memories of two Arabs, Yazid and Hussein, who fought for leadership. Don’t bloody yourselves for ten days every year to bemoan Hussein’s plight. All of Islam is not worth one drop of an Iranian’s blood. And blood we have given to this blood-sucker Islam by barrels-full.
Wow! what a belly full! The average age of a religion is some 2000 years. After that it withers and dies. Christianity which started in Jerusalem and spread all over the world is like a bush fire, dead in the centre and burning at the edge where there is still some fuel left. a religion as a childhood, a youth, a mature age, a middle age and an old age like a human being. Islam is three quarter of the way. Now you take Christianity around 1400 AD and see what those good Christians were up to in those days, how they delayed civilisation through controlled ignorance of the masses. Maybe you should see the film "The name of the Rose" playing Sean Connery. It is an eye opener. As to murder , war and mayhem, Christianity was right at the top. So let us not be smug. Islam is no better and no worse than any other religion. In fact all religions should be banned and if men want to worship something let them worship the Power of the Universe and respect the Laws of Nature. Once you have learned those laws you do not need priests and imams to tell you how to live.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105092 May 3, 2013
The great people of Persia are going to take this piece of wasteful sh*t of a bomb and shove it right up Great Satans big gapping A**........

The Pentagon has redesigned its biggest “bunker buster” bomb with more advanced features intended to enable it to destroy Iran’s most heavily fortified and defended nuclear site.

U.S. officials see development of the weapon as critical to convincing Israel that the U.S. has the ability to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb if diplomacy fails, and also that Israel’s military can’t do that on its own.

Several times in recent weeks, American officials, seeking to demonstrate U.S. capabilities, showed Israeli military and civilian leaders secret Air Force video of an earlier version of the bomb hitting its target in high-altitude testing, and explained what had been done to improve it, according to diplomats who were present.

The Islamic Republic of Iran ranks first in science production in the Middle East, the country’s deputy minister for science, research and technology tells Press TV.

“Our scientific research is exceptional. We ranked between 16th and 17th in the world in science and technology and ranked first in the region. Before, we ranked 2nd in the region behind Turkey but we have surpassed now,” Gholam-Reza Khajeh-Sarvi said.

The Iranian official added that Iran has progressed even with unilateral sanctions imposed against the country by the US and its allies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big fraud in your area / Attica MMA / Christian... (Dec '09) 15 hr Attica MMA 64
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Sat mdotcarney 3
Co-Op For Sale Sat Rob 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,465
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Jul 28 heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 27 El Cacique 1,387
News Suffolk kennel club brings newcomers, dog-show ... Jul 27 Morgan Avila 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages