Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
GnA

Australia

#104837 Apr 29, 2013
Hey saynotosatan did u read Romans 11?

You better reconise and ask for forgiveness for speaking against what The God of Israel say's about Israel and what you claim. There you go guys Romans 11 is your answer and all Glory to The Lord our Saviour Jesus Christ for proving this very Day The Truth of God concerning Israel found in the New Testament.

We all make mistakes, but there is always a lesson to learn from it. For me it was about fighting the good fight. I know you'se thought i was annoying, but at the same time i knew where you's were coming from. a heart that seek's justice but how can we get justice if you'se say it in a way that all Israelites are to blame for the deaths of innocent palestinians. You think The God of Israel doesnt see this you think Jesus Christ will turn away from this? But what about the innocent Jews who have been killed by suicide bombers son and daughters of innocent Israeli's? Where is there justice? deep inside The Lord our Saviour Jesus Christ wouldn't let you go because he Loves you'se and wants you to understand Gods Truths concerning Israel.

Injoy your day people and remember not one of us is perfect for we have our own faults. And with the help of The Holy Spirit one day we can overcome the obstacles that are before us.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#104838 Apr 29, 2013
you'se (sic) annoying
GnA

Australia

#104842 Apr 29, 2013
So when others condemed the Jews did you not jump on board and condem them as well?

And now your tryna make an excuse because u cant let go of your ego.

Thats why i said "Can you see the things which God can see" meaning leave it in Gods hands and he'll judge them according to what they have done. Just as he will judge us.
GnA

Australia

#104844 Apr 30, 2013
No you agreed that they were fake jews

Case Closed

NEEEEEEEXT!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104845 Apr 30, 2013
GAYFORSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I condemn the thieving violent murdering racist sly and evil Jews regardless of anyone else. I make no excuses whatsoever ... except to say I [f the Biblical sources.
Bad mood again, little boy? They're still watching, and you've seen them, haven't you?
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#104846 Apr 30, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so upset???? A little truth makes your satanic god very very angry doesn't it? And you relay that anger here yes? What is the word of God on Jews butchering innocents in their own land?
LOL me angry hahaha. Your the one who hates.You should know what it means to hate.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#104847 Apr 30, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I condemn the thieving violent murdering racist sly and evil Jews regardless of anyone else. I make no excuses whatsoever ... except to say I am aware that decent Jews actually do exist out there..... somewhere. I and millions more will not remain silent when we witness in particular the wanton murder of children in Palestine and elsewhere in the 21st Century in full view of the world. You attempt to perversely use the Lord God to excuse such wanton and heinous criminality. Only the Zionist racist Christ-hating Jews applaud you for such corruption of the Biblical sources.
Tell me mr satan what does Jesus say about hate?
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104848 Apr 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Tell me mr satan what does Jesus say about hate?
~`

Jesus Christ says to hate what bad and john hagee nut-bags like you and Advocate/NFL,.... epitomize what's bad and what's evil.

You illiterates should take your acts to another site and call it "Cowbells that make noise are Human too".

USA

#104849 Apr 30, 2013
Blabbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Jesus Christ says to hate what bad and john hagee nut-bags like you and Advocate/NFL,.... epitomize what's bad and what's evil.
You illiterates should take your acts to another site and call it "Cowbells that make noise are Human too".
Why do you worship a Jew, old hag?
JudgeJewie

Samara, Russia

#104855 Apr 30, 2013
Sustained!!!!
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104856 Apr 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Why do you worship a Jew, old hag?
~`

We don't worship a jew, and not all jews are Terrorists in Israel.
And being the illiterate u are, God is not Jewish/ and Jesus Christ is not God/!. You really epitomize what stupid means.

If u knew about Jesus Christ, u would have realized that Jesus Christ could never be a Jew, because Jews came into being through the Talmud, which was written years and decades after Jesus Christ was murdered by a Cult of Ever Doers, that later became know as Jews.

Show me in any documents or original manuscripts that stated Abraham and Moses were Jews. You cannot, as much as you would like to show me up as a fraud and a liar, this is a Truth you must accept and try to lie about to prove your deceiving falsehood.

All you can do is ignore my request and post expletives and slander my good young name. I find u being one demented evil bigot and an ignorant racist low-life, that has no life and no love ones and post here on this Historical Site, 24/7!.

Now u and the sow Advocate better listen up real good and be real careful with us. You were warned on several different occasions "NOT" to post us again at the Pt. Jefferson IP and our Truth Center.

And that means not to post us, harass us, stalk us, bully us and most of all stop threatening us, that goes for u and the illiterate alter ego Advocate. Your posting of the term "little boys" sealed your fate/.

The question u have to ask yourselves is this,(why did i use selves instead of self), that's because you post as a unit with Advocate, who is your sow oinking mother and a atheist cyber terrorist.

And it's u who is supporting the Terrorist jews, not us. Calling Jesus Christ a Talmudic jew is a lie. But an illiterate inconsequential nobodies like u two, is not expected to know that Truth and fact.

And now for the record, I've asked you along with my friends on this Historical site not to post us anymore, but u keep on doing so, knowingly knowing you two are violating Topix's rules and conditions and you two are breaking the new Federal Laws of bullying, harassing, threatening and slandering our postings. Why/?

Most jewish people we know are decent human beings who have denounced and condemned what Israel has done in the name of their god of gog's chosen..
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104858 Apr 30, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the word of God on Jews butchering innocents in their own land?? What did real Hebrew Moses say about murder? You AskaNazI Jews have no relationship with truth, but follow only your god Satan. sayNOtoSATAN.
Jews from Europe are Hebrew as much as Jews from the Middle East. You must be going to HAMAS"S university on the internet. I'm sure you do not know that the Greeks and Romans shipped many Hebrews to Europe while at the same time ARABS were living in the Arabian Peninsula all Arabs are settlers that came with their swords killed raped and settled in the lands that did not belonged to them !!!!!! Do you need a site for timeline in History????
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104860 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Jews from Europe are Hebrew as much as Jews from the Middle East. You must be going to HAMAS"S university on the internet. I'm sure you do not know that the Greeks and Romans shipped many Hebrews to Europe while at the same time ARABS were living in the Arabian Peninsula all Arabs are settlers that came with their swords killed raped and settled in the lands that did not belonged to them !!!!!! Do you need a site for timeline in History????
~`

You can tell us you are a "convert Jew" which you told us u are in the past, but you and your kind "cannot" tell us u are a Hebrew, or an Israelite, from the 12 Tribes from the House of Israel. In other words stop lying to yourself and to us.

When u tell this International Community that you are a bonafide Israelite or Hebrew from the House of Israel's 12 Tribes, those who know and studied you insidious spawned Liars, know you are fibbing and playing with the Truth.

Tell us what you told us before, that you are a "convert' jew, that has mutated into a sub-human deformed hobbit, and that's why we have every right in the World to question you as a impersonator, as a Liar. as a mutt face bigot and as a demented supporter of israeli jew serial killers and War Crime terrorist fugitives.

USA

#104861 Apr 30, 2013
GAYFORSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Little boys on your mind pervert all the time? You have issues .... go find help and find out what's eating you.
Why do you worship a Jew, little boy?

USA

#104863 Apr 30, 2013
GAYFORSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't read pervert with little boys? Too busy looking at those awful pictures to learn?
Did you see them last weekend, little boy? How does it feel to know you worship a Jewish god?

USA

#104866 Apr 30, 2013
4Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
When did your little boy obsession begin? Maybe we can find a suitable restraining team for you? How do you deal with your awful tribulation?
You saw them last weekend. Do you think they're stepping up the surveillance?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104867 Apr 30, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Those european Ash'n'Nazi Jews have no place in Biblical History apart from the explanations made by Christ as being members, vipers, and sons of Satan. We SAYNOTOSATN.
That is the your twisted sick HAMAS opinion not the facts of history.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104868 Apr 30, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
You can tell us you are a "convert Jew" which you told us u are in the past, but you and your kind "cannot" tell us u are a Hebrew, or an Israelite, from the 12 Tribes from the House of Israel. In other words stop lying to yourself and to us.
When u tell this International Community that you are a bonafide Israelite or Hebrew from the House of Israel's 12 Tribes, those who know and studied you insidious spawned Liars, know you are fibbing and playing with the Truth.
Tell us what you told us before, that you are a "convert' jew, that has mutated into a sub-human deformed hobbit, and that's why we have every right in the World to question you as a impersonator, as a Liar. as a mutt face bigot and as a demented supporter of israeli jew serial killers and War Crime terrorist fugitives.
Whatever. If someone is a CONVERT IT IS YOU,Your family used to be Moon worshipers or other "gods" before they started to believe in the jewish's philosophy/religion/concept of ONE GOD!!! Your twisted history is not going to help you . Arabs belonged to the ARAB PENINSULA!!!!!! Ishmael was not an Arab was not a Muslims he was half jew and half Biblical EGYPTIANS which were never never ARABS!!!!! and never never Muslims.The Quran Is a collection of twisted stories and twisted jewish LAWS that Muhammad stole from the jews and Christian Twisted them and put them in a book name the QURAN. Muhammed is fake and his Quran is fake!!!!!! When 1% of muslims or Arabs are RADICALS like you it's not a surprise that Muhammad is FAKE.Muhammad's doctrine was to KILL in order to get people to submit!!!!
GnA

Australia

#104870 Apr 30, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the word of God on Jews butchering innocents in their own land?? What did real Hebrew Moses say about murder? You AskaNazI Jews have no relationship with truth, but follow only your god Satan. sayNOtoSATAN.
Yes but it was not all Jews thats what you gotta understand you are not to judge others for the same amount of judgement will be measured against you.

Romans 11 dont go against the word of God

Jeremiah 31 Listen to what God has to say your just a mere human who does not understand you have no place to say who is a decendant and who isnt. The real decendants of Abraham,Isaac,and Jacob Walk that land so cut the BS out and start believing God rather than what satan say's

saynotosatan!!!!

saynotosatan!!!!

USA

#104871 Apr 30, 2013
4Petesux wrote:
<quoted text>
No .17 and 1932 due to Jewish Bolshevism? How about some 'facts of history?'
You're a dumb little boy, aren't you, slob? You neither know of religion OR history, yet you expound as if you have an education.

They're watching you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) 17 hr Scotty 54
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Dec 12 letelier 15
Cops: Man ran gambling hall in West Babylon (Apr '08) Aug '14 Jane 17
JT's on the Bay (Jul '07) Jun '14 Lauren 5

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info