Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GnA

Australia

#104751 Apr 28, 2013
And we didnt need a prophet we had Jesus Christ Son of God :D
.Yuuuuuup no Prophet but The Son of God :D
And his name is....

Jesus Christ.

Grab your shovel lets go dig a hole and bury that in the grave

NEXXXXXT.
GnA

Australia

#104754 Apr 28, 2013
From now on i will call you believer of allah.

I dont need to explain anymore. If you refuse to believe than thats your problem even when The God of Israrl brings to light the problem you still refuse to believe Jesus Christ even used Mosab to tell the world but some believe they see but dont. Some say they here but they dont say some they know but there lost.

I have made myself clear in the most simplest way and even that was not enough for you'se. well continue to be a hard hearted person continue to speak against the God of Israel the True Living God . You make your own mind up and disregard what God thinks cause it has no importance to you.

well son of allah you two share the same belief concerning Israel so theres really nothing i can do i will leave it in God's hands.

It's useless talking to someone who follows allah yet believes in Jesus Christ.

That must be a new breed satan is bringing out.

Have a good night everyone
GnA

Australia

#104755 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who fails to 'answer questions' bubba. You use scripture to validate the carnage and murder by Jews in today's world of children and women ... innocents. You must learn to say no! SAYNOTOSATAN. Say no to the aggressive and murderous practices of the 'Jewish State' of Terror.
Exodus 12

Whatever you just said read exodus 12 and than tell God your thoughts. Go on.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104756 Apr 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
We saw your C.A.M.E.R.A. site the first time Hasbarat.
Muslims kill Muslims in MILLION you can not deny that fact.Do not give coveted story in order to deflect from the truth!!!!!! If you claim there is a phobia, so what look at how Fanatic muslims killiing children in the name of Allah, scary, makes every one phopic even muslims.. ISLAM IS THE REAL ENEMY OF CHRISTIAN JEW BUDDHA GAY FREEDOM OF WOMAN AND MANY MORE RELIGIONS. Are you trying to put me on the defense with your lies It will not work TRY AHAIN. If there is HASBARA it's a good thing against all the new invented history of the middle east by Arabs.All the lies of the Arab/Muslims need to be answered!!!!!!. All the missiles sent to Israel by Palestinian need to be answered!!!!!
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#104757 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should the Israel AskaNazi state exist since it stole the land and continues to this very day of the Palestinian? Some people call that theft and colonization .....?
^55

Top of the morning to you Truth seeker..and we're hoping you are well/.

Creatures like GnA are just ploys and shills for the Satanic Machination Machine, that's in Tribal Jewries demonized repertoire.

We find this disturbed nut-bag is another of Ayrshire's many faces for posting this rubbish in the name of God. This sites is ordained to be "Blaming israel for the carnage, and not for telling us a man name Jesus Christ is our j Father, which he is not.

Jesus Christ was a man, and not a Jewish Occultist jew, who recognized the Cult that the jews of today believe in, that he called, Evil Personified.

Anyway, israel is a sham statehood, that was formed by 'convert" Evil Doers and is an illegal vile nest of convicted War Crime jewish Serial Killers and a nest of the most insidious sub-human creatures in the World.

The World is in abeyance waiting for righteous human Justice to prevail and make the jews in their illegal occupation of Palestine, who are stealing land from Palestinian people daily, to be captured and put on trial and to pay with their lives, for what they've done to innocent, helpless, defenseless Palestinians farmers and indigenous Palestinians human beings, who are the victims of jews' tyranny and barbaric ruthlessness.

Like you stated friend, they must pay with every last drop of their horrible crazed untermenschen evilness and then the World can start the age of enlightenment and say, "Never Again"...
Jews spitting 3 times

Mount Sinai, NY

#104758 Apr 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 12

`

`

`

Whatever you just said read exodus 12 and than tell God your thoughts. Go on.
`

`

Did you not say good night, and why are you working on the Sabbath/?

u r a very sick thing and stop your illegal spam.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104759 Apr 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont run away from the question. Go get your bible and read to me every scripture That Has God talking about Israel. Good and Bad
HURRY UP!!
If you cant dont speak things you dont
Its Foolish to believe in Jesus Christ yet brush away what the Father say's Even Jesus Christ in the end will give his Authority over to God.
What kind of believers has satan raised in our era. An oath was spoken by Goliath towards the Israelites go read that and understand why palestinians are in this position. Yes there decendant the philistine Giant Goliath.
Your Lost you never knew my Father you never knew Jesus Christ. If you did than you woulnt go against God and what he say's. Yes the Jews were guilty for not believing and wanting to kill Jesus Christ but so are you guilty before God for preaching speaking something way different to what God say's.
Saynotosatan.
satan is in ur name he is in ur spirit and he is teaching you lies and more lies Have you forgotten what God did to the Egyptians for there oppression of the Israelis?
Or the amount of enemies he handed over to King David,
You lack in knowledge and you dont even understand. You say Jesus Christ but have you read Zechariah 14 Jesus Christ alone is coming to fight for His people yes Fight for his people.
ITS TIME TO WAKE UP.
ITS TIME TO READ ON THE TRUTHS OF ISRAEL CONCERNING GOD.
WHATEVER THE ISRAELITES HAVE DONE LEAVE IT TO GOD.
If you want to continue than remember this day remember it when you stand before God The God of Israel.
The Bible does not talk about this Israel (Mongolomania) which did not exist before 1948. It talks about ancient Israel, not the Khazar Mongol variety.
Jews spitting 3 times

Mount Sinai, NY

#104760 Apr 28, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
^55

`

`

`

`

`

Creatures like GnA are just ploys and shills for the Satanic Machination Machine, that's in Tribal Jewries demonized repertoire.
We find this disturbed nut-bag is another of Ayrshire's many faces for posting this rubbish in the name of God. This sites is ordained to be "Blaming israel for the carnage, and not for telling us a man name Jesus Christ is our j Father, which he is not.

`
Jesus Christ was a man, and not a Jewish Occultist jew, who recognized the Cult that the jews of today believe in, that he called, Evil Personified.

`
Anyway, israel is a sham statehood, that was formed by 'convert" Evil Doers and is an illegal vile nest of convicted War Crime jewish Serial Killers and a nest of the most insidious sub-human creatures in the World.

`
The World is in abeyance waiting for righteous human Justice to prevail and make the jews in their illegal occupation of Palestine, who are stealing land from Palestinian people daily, to be captured and put on trial and to pay with their lives, for what they've done to innocent, helpless, defenseless Palestinians farmers and indigenous Palestinians human beings, who are the victims of jews' tyranny and barbaric ruthlessness.

`
Like you stated friend, they must pay with every last drop of their horrible crazed untermenschen evilness and then the World can start the age of enlightenment and say, "Never Again"...
`

`

i'd add that a special zoo on Devil's Ides be prepared for these war crime terrorist jews, before they go on trial...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104761 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims kill Muslims in MILLION you can not deny that fact.Do not give coveted story in order to deflect from the truth!!!!!! If you claim there is a phobia, so what look at how Fanatic muslims killiing children in the name of Allah, scary, makes every one phopic even muslims.. ISLAM IS THE REAL ENEMY OF CHRISTIAN JEW BUDDHA GAY FREEDOM OF WOMAN AND MANY MORE RELIGIONS. Are you trying to put me on the defense with your lies It will not work TRY AHAIN. If there is HASBARA it's a good thing against all the new invented history of the middle east by Arabs.All the lies of the Arab/Muslims need to be answered!!!!!!. All the missiles sent to Israel by Palestinian need to be answered!!!!!
Go to
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-symbolic-ord...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#104765 Apr 28, 2013
Any of you out there dumb enough to believe this crap?

JERUSALEM (Reuters)- Syrian government forces have used chemical weapons - probably nerve gas - in their fight against rebels trying to force out President Bashar al-Assad, the Israeli military's top intelligence analyst said on Tuesday.

The assessment met with scepticism from the United States, which has declared any use of chemical weapons in Syria's two-year-old civil war a "red line" that could trigger intervention.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said he spoke to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the latter "was not in a position to confirm" the briefing given by Itai Brun, a military intelligence brigadier-general, at a Tel Aviv conference.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#104766 Apr 28, 2013
orion wrote:
Nice link orion.
I like.
GnA

Australia

#104767 Apr 28, 2013
And what than would you describe King David when he went out to Fight for the Lord our God? For the people of Israel?

You fools is God any different now?

Had he changed?

Of course he hasnt its man which has taken a complete different view of the bible.

I'll let son of hamas speak for God since you unbelievers speak different you arrogant fools

And who's children are you since you speak down on all Jewish people you sinner's are no different to them.

Aw yeah thats right the same ones who claim they know Jesus And God and yet you'se have missed the part where God talks about them with Love you have missed the part where The Lord will come to fight for his people

Get over it. God is looking after Israel if your terrorist still want to commit crimes against Israel God will not sit and watch he will act swiftly like he did in moses time and King Davids time God has not been afraid to take away like he took all the first born from the Egyptian Opressers. Like how he killed the Egyptians when he departed the sea's yes this same God is the Father of Jesus Christ my Saviour

Whats the difference between the Jews who lived before and after Jesus Christ time. To the Jews now?

But i cant wait For Jesus Christ to come when his feet touch The Mt of Olives.

Is there any other place called mt of olives? Is there another Jerusalem?

You blind people will be rebuked.
GnA

Australia

#104768 Apr 28, 2013
Jews spitting 3 times wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Did you not say good night, and why are you working on the Sabbath/?
u r a very sick thing and stop your illegal spam.
Tell that to God not Me NEXT!!
GnA

Australia

#104769 Apr 28, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible does not talk about this Israel (Mongolomania) which did not exist before 1948. It talks about ancient Israel, not the Khazar Mongol variety.
Yes but Jeremiah 31 says different NEXT!!!
GnA

Australia

#104770 Apr 28, 2013
Jews spitting 3 times wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i'd add that a special zoo on Devil's Ides be prepared for these war crime terrorist jews, before they go on trial...
Devils idles so i speak about God The God of Israel and Jesus Christ and you say devils idles?

Riggggggggghhhht!!!! Thats just smart isnt it.

Dont waste my time.

NEXT
GnA

Australia

#104771 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me a purple banana with polkadots you damn fool but it doesn't change the fact that you support on-the-ground murder of innocent people and ethnic cleansing perpetrated by the racist genocidal Jewish State of Israel robbed from an unsuspecting people 65 years ago.
The only cleansing that needs to be done away with is the evil thats within The muslim community yes allah. Mosab Hasan Yousef will tell you himself.

And the Israelis lived on your so called palestinian land for more than 65 years ago.

Your arguementbis useless NEXT!!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#104772 Apr 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to God not Me NEXT!!
We can not tell anything to someone that does not exist.
You are the one spamming threads with your imaginary big daddy in the sky, completely off topic.
Are you educated enough to understand the title of the thread ?
Or drop your phony smoke screen bullshit and do your coming out hasbarat.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#104773 Apr 28, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
We can not tell anything to someone that does not exist.
You are the one spamming threads with your imaginary big daddy in the sky, completely off topic.
Are you educated enough to understand the title of the thread ?
Or drop your phony smoke screen bullshit and do your coming out hasbarat.
There, there...you feel better now?
Defending USAConstitution

Mount Sinai, NY

#104774 Apr 28, 2013
Woody wrote:
Any of you out there dumb enough to believe this crap?
JERUSALEM (Reuters)- Syrian government forces have used chemical weapons - probably nerve gas - in their fight against rebels trying to force out President Bashar al-Assad, the Israeli military's top intelligence analyst said on Tuesday.
The assessment met with scepticism from the United States, which has declared any use of chemical weapons in Syria's two-year-old civil war a "red line" that could trigger intervention.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said he spoke to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the latter "was not in a position to confirm" the briefing given by Itai Brun, a military intelligence brigadier-general, at a Tel Aviv conference.
~

~\~

Russia and China are "not" putting up with these israeli terrorist overt false flag and CWOMD lies and have drawn their own red line in the sands of israel's hell hole, with british j liars at their standing tall by substantiating the idraeli j lies. Brirs are on the side of j liars.

When are these liars going to be prosecuted for being co-conspirators and Collaborators to israel's false flag lies.

Syria's destruction is an open invitation for Israel's Aggressive Holocaust, and israeli jews' War Crime of Tyranny, on Syrians and Palestinians.

Just look at israeli jews past History to see who the Liar and Deceiver is/.

And then look at their Cult beliefs in the Hate books call the Talmudic Demonized Cult of Ever Doers, where the call non-jews beast of burden and they are our Masters/.

There will be a World War 3 in the lying name of Israel's Humane lies and israeli jews' will be synonymous with Evil and Devil's circumcised helpers, id we get involved in israel's agendas..

It's about time we act as an United States and recognized all the Terrorism jews have done to this Nation and our Constitution that our forefathers fought and died for.
GnA

Australia

#104775 Apr 28, 2013
The God of Israel the True living God brang to light the real Islam through Mosab Hasan Yousef

But of course you Jew haters will harden your heart. And not believe

And if thats the case if you think Israel has stolen the land of the palestinian people.

Tell america to give the land back to the Native Indians who rightfuly own it.

Tell the Australian people to give the land back to the aboriginal people who rightfully own it.

Tell the muslims to give up their land

And give it to the decendants of Ishmael.

And we'll send everyone back to England.

And if the muslims wanna argue that they are Ishmael decendants tough luck buddy your in the same boat as the Israelites.

Since you'se say The Jews are fake well all muslims are fake and should give their lands to the real Decendants of Ishmael :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 1 hr Georgia 1,380
News Police say drug bust suspect on LI dies while i... (Apr '08) 4 hr memora 171
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) 6 hr Cain 57
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Sat x 1,137
J&B Discount Tire Fraud (Jan '09) Apr 30 Teamplaya7 43
News Suffolk considers bus cams for illegal passing Apr 29 Tra 3
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Apr 29 Bruser 2,434
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]