Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,624)

Showing posts 92,461 - 92,480 of114,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Do the Caveat

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
Interestingly enough, genetic studies have shown that the group most closely related to Israelis and Jews in general are Palestinians. Relations extend to other groups as well including Kurds and Bedouin nomads.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
Interestingly enough, genetic studies have shown that the predominant AshkeNAZI white zionist jew in Israel today is most closely related to the Khazarian converts from Eastern Europe and are not semitic at all like the true original semitic Israelites (e.g. Sephardic and Mizrahi jews) who are very few in number today. These transplanted Khazarian descended Ashkenazi white jews have no legitimate claim to the land of Palestine as their homeland because their true homeland is actually in eastern Europe.
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

"I WANNA BE A NAZI WHEN I GROW UP" aka " GnA"
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
i wanna come to my Father's Land i have never been but i like to think of myself as a Defender of God's Land lol but not with weapons with The Word of God .
Wanna get me a shofar when i do go :)
Im very Jealouse that you are there one day If its The Lords Will i will walk on the Land of God Almighty I Love that God Loves Israel like a Father loves his child
Just keep checking the Classifieds for:

" Genocidal Freaks Wanted"

"Wanna get me a shofar when i do go :)"
.....And don't forget bo blow your "chauffeur" while you're there!

“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/421

EXCERPT "An article by Shulamit Aloni Indeed there is Apartheid in Israel, shows how far this collective delusion goes in Israel:

There are close similarities between the Nazi ideology and Zionism.
They are both rooted in the 19th Century romantic Nationalism movement.
Both ideologies put an emphasis on "Blut und Boden" (blood and soil)and they are both racist.

Both Nazism and Zionism are supremacist ideologies, emphasizing physical strength:
Chaim Weizmann, the Zionist leader who had arranged the Balfour Declaration and was to become the first president of Israel, made this Zionist policy very explicit: CONTINUED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

100,000 syrian were murdered in the last two years by this muslim syrian dictator bashar assad, and you idiots here are busy bashing israel the lords country given to the chosen people. Are you guys so blind with hate against the jews? Is satan really doing a job on you guys? Its obvious that satan is performing well
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

And the lord said " and all who bless the jews will be blessed and all who curse the jews will be cursed" someone asked me how come that muslims today are being murdered in the thousands every day by their own muslim brothers? I responded that its all in the bible for everyone to see, " and all who will curse the jews will be cursed, this prophesy is being played out today live. Muslims should repent and stop hating the jews and all your problems will go away as god said
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
100,000 syrian were murdered in the last two years by this muslim syrian dictator bashar assad, and you idiots here are busy bashing israel the lords country given to the chosen people. Are you guys so blind with hate against the jews? Is satan really doing a job on you guys? Its obvious that satan is performing well
Please quit it with "hating the Jews".... I give you more credit than that.

Zionists have been the greatest enemy of the Jews and every rational person on the planet for over 100 years.

Remember that infamous "One cow in Palestine is worth all the Jews in Europe/Poland?" sacrificial Quote.

Please look up "Evian Conference" Where leading ZIONISTS blocked Jews from leaving Europe for anywhere OTHER than Palestine

You know it's the ZIONISTS that engender anti Israeli & anti Jewish sentiment

The AIPAC lead U.S. Policy and Israel are behing the Syrian Bloodbath in another Regime Change" spun out of control, now.

Please do some research of your own on:
"Project for a New American Century, 1999,"

It's the follow up to "A Clean Break...." which started with Iraq ahd has Iran as AIPAC's final goal

“Hidden US-Israeli Military Agenda:“Break Syria into Pieces”
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/06/20/hid...

“The break up of Syria into five statelets was first proposed in Oded Yinon’s “a Zionist strategy for the nineteen eighties” in February 1982 and endorsed by the World Zionist Congress held in Kivunim, Israel on that date. 

This policy proposal  was further refined in the Israeli document entitled “A Clean break, a new strategy for the realm” drafted in 1996 by Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, Meyrav and David Wurmser, J. Colbert & co.and became Netanyahu’s electoral campaign policy strategy.

The same neocon (more appropriately Ziocon) authors reiterated the need for the destruction of Syria in their following strategy paper Project for a New American Century, 1999, which became official US foreign policy under Bush jnr.s’ administration  and has been openly adopted by Obama. So what was originally an Israeli strategy is now US official foreign policy ! 
–  Said Zulficar”

“Israel plans defence buffer inside Syria”
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/worl...

Thanks
wGnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What doesn't make sense is how to so heartily believe in a state and put the name of Christ along with you that is racist and evil and corrupt and kills innocents as a routine action including thousands of children.
Were you there when the Israelites were slaves under the Egyptians? Were you there when
more than 1 million Jewish children died at the hands of the nazi's??

I cant stand you christians who would speak against God Almighty's Land you say Israel is this and why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel well First of All He is The King of The Jews. Zechariah speaks about Jesus Standing on The Mt Of Olives to fight for Israel as he did in the Past.

Your wisdom doesnt come from the fear of The Lord but the voice of satan the deciever.

show with me scripture where The Lord has said i will not be with Israel no more i will not guide her and protect he show me with scripture as proof that Israel is what you say it is if you can prove to me That what you say about Israel is written in The Word of God than i will believe you if you cant than you know that you have not been listening to the Holy Spirit but The spirit of the deciever
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

And the lord said " and all who bless the jews will be blessed and all who curse the jews will be cursed" someone asked me how come that muslims today are being murdered in the thousands every day by their own muslim brothers? I responded that its all in the bible for everyone to see, " and all who will curse the jews will be cursed, this prophesy is being played out today live. Muslims should repent and stop hating the jews and all your problems will go away as god said
Amen but there is One who they must go through Jesus Christ :) Romans 10:9 thats all it takes.
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

ZIONO-NAZI WANNA-BE SEZ:
wGnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there when the Israelites were slaves under the Egyptians? Were you there when
more than 1 million Jewish children died at the hands of the nazi's??
I cant stand you christians who would speak against God Almighty's Land you say Israel is this and why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel well First of All He is The King of The Jews. Zechariah speaks about Jesus Standing on The Mt Of Olives to fight for Israel as he did in the Past.
Your wisdom doesnt come from the fear of The Lord but the voice of satan the deciever.
show with me scripture where The Lord has said i will not be with Israel no more i will not guide her and protect he show me with scripture as proof that Israel is what you say it is if you can prove to me That what you say about Israel is written in The Word of God than i will believe you if you cant than you know that you have not been listening to the Holy Spirit but The spirit of the deciever
Think about THIS little Zio-Nazi Wanna-Be:

"These are war mongering, lying and murderous snakes. Jesus Christ was right: &#8232; 

&#8232;John 8:44 (New King James Version)&#8232;44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.&#8232;"

•“It is time for the complete, peaceful dismantling of this Zionist ’666&#8242; Satanic counterfeit! It is time to put an end to all the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Time to completely disarm this country with 300-400 nuclear bombs before it destroys the world as it is mentally ill.”

“Jewish Rabbi: Zionist Israel is a Terrorist Nation And Torah Against Zionist Israel !”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/...
------

You'll fit right in with the other Mentally Ill Zio-Nuts &

“Autism diagnoses in Israel jump almost fivefold since 2004”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/autism-d...

EXCERPT “Social Affairs Ministry’s report for 2011 found sharp and continual increase in incidence of the disorder.
According to the ministry, the rate of diagnosis among native Israelis is higher than among those born abroad,
The figures show that between 2004 and 2011, there was a sharp and continual increase in the diagnosis of autism, which shot up from 1,507 in 2004 to 7,344 in 2011.” CONTINUED

EXCERPTS “When a nation can no longer recognize universally accepted values as relevant to its own conduct because it feels too powerful, this is a sure sign of a collective national delusion.

"Christian Zionists embrace those who call Jesus 'Hitler of Bethlehem'
http://mwcnews.net/focus/politics/12261-chris ...

“Court sentences dog to death by stoning”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-new ...
“A JERUSALEM rabbinical court has condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.”

Oooops God gave me my neighbor's new Riding Lawn Mower.....and there it goes!!!!

....Gotta run!!!

Enjoy being Crazy.....but stuck far, far, far, away from your nasty, little Nazi Colony!

PS They won't let you in anyway!
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

wGnA wrote:
<quoted text>

I cant stand you christians who would speak against God Almighty's Land you say Israel is this and why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel
Don't be Crazy AND Ignorant.....Read up, "Kosher Kool-Aid Kid":

“Israeli rabbi approves murder of non-Jews”
http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...
http://tonydavies.me.uk/cl6_5a31.htm

CRIMES AGAINST CHRISTIANITY
http://www.jerusalemites.org/crimes/crimes_ag...

"Introduction For the Zionists the Palestinian Christians represent an obstacle to their plan to create a Jewish State in Palestine that would be 100% Jewish.

"In 1948, the Zionists expelled from Palestine 100,000 Christians. During the 1948 war, Zionists destroyed desecrated and profaned Christian churches, convents and institutions throughout the Occupied area of Palestine.

"During the June the June war of 1967 Israeli forces shelled and damaged many churches in the old city of Jerusalem and the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

Israeli forces opened the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to Jews who poured into the holiest place in Christendom indecently dressed behaving disrespectfully joking, singing and pouring pharisaic hate and insults against Christianity and against Jesus Christ inside the Holy Sepulchre and next to the tomb of Jesus Christ.

Israeli Authorities censor all films and plays to prevent mentioning the name of Jesus Christ.
The Zionist reflected with their action the deep-felt hatred of everything Christian embedded in the Zionist ideology.

Testimony shows that this hatred went so deep that the Zionist authorities removed the international “+” sign from mathematics textbooks because of the resemblance of the plus sign to the Christian Cross.

“THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO KILLING NON-JEWS”
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/the-complete-...

“The Ugly Face Of The Zionist Jihad: The Halachic Guide For The Killing Of Gentiles”

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2010/03/26/the-...

“CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST HIDDEN HELL: COMMUNISM IS JEWISH!“Zionist Jews Killed 60+ Million Mostly Christian Men, Women and Children! Hidden by Jewish Owned Media!”[Censorship Level: Active]
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/christi...
Under the Sign of the Scorpion – Jewish Communists&#8232;“The Gulag Archipelago, Alexander Solzhenitsyn informed an incredulous world that the blood-maddened Jewish terrorists had murdered sixty-six million victims in Russia from 1918 to 1957! Solzhenitsyn cited Cheka Order No. 10, issued on January 8, 1921:‘To intensify the repression of the bourgeoisie (gentiles).’

Now....I REALLY gotta catch that Riding Lawn Mower that God Gave me!!!!!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Is that all you got gray?

come back when u got something interesting for me to listen to soooooooooooo take your primary school homework back home go tell your mum what you learnt dont bring your boring man made articles to me.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I dont know why you bring up zionist for im not a Zionist im A God lead soldier defender of his Land through the Word of God.

So if im not a zionist hold your tounge from making another mistake. Cause all of your arguements concerning zionist has nothing to do with me.

I Am a front line soldier no weapons but The Word of God i stand strong in what the Holy Spirit has taught me because The Holy Spirit leads you to All Truths and unless you know True wisdom "The Fear of the Lord" you will never understand.

Me and My Father laugh at how you so called believers defy Israel Dont you know The Giant Philistine "modern day Palestine" Goliath made an oath that if an Israelite was to beat him that the Philistines would be the Israelites slaves. Well do you see that oath still standing today why do you think they are in this position? God's Word does not lie.

Goliath even spoke against the army of the Lord and for that reason God gave strength to David to humble even the biggest And meanest soldier. So that all may see The God of Israel is the true living God.

So keep your zionist msgs to yourself it has no value to me since i am not one everything i speak about has been given to me the Holy Spirit and thats where we are different.

You go and search answers by man.

I go directly to the Lord because his Teachings are easy and you can understand it so much better. Im not taking away from the pastors or preachers. But im different man can change the meaning of Scripture and take you far from truth But The Holy Spirit guides you and makes you understand things. The way he teaches is simple yet powerful.

So like i said im not a zionist so dont bring that up. Find something else kids :)
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

And all who curse the jews will be cursed" the lords word " nothing else to add, keep that in mind folks
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Gray wrote:
ZIONO-NAZI WANNA-BE SEZ:
<quoted text>
Think about THIS little Zio-Nazi Wanna-Be:
"These are war mongering, lying and murderous snakes. Jesus Christ was right: &#8232; 
 &#8232;John 8:44 (New King James Version)&#8232;44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.&#8232;"
•“It is time for the complete, peaceful dismantling of this Zionist ’666&#8242; Satanic counterfeit! It is time to put an end to all the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Time to completely disarm this country with 300-400 nuclear bombs before it destroys the world as it is mentally ill.”
“Jewish Rabbi: Zionist Israel is a Terrorist Nation And Torah Against Zionist Israel !”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/...
------
You'll fit right in with the other Mentally Ill Zio-Nuts &
“Autism diagnoses in Israel jump almost fivefold since 2004”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/autism-d...
EXCERPT “Social Affairs Ministry’s report for 2011 found sharp and continual increase in incidence of the disorder.
According to the ministry, the rate of diagnosis among native Israelis is higher than among those born abroad,
The figures show that between 2004 and 2011, there was a sharp and continual increase in the diagnosis of autism, which shot up from 1,507 in 2004 to 7,344 in 2011.” CONTINUED
EXCERPTS “When a nation can no longer recognize universally accepted values as relevant to its own conduct because it feels too powerful, this is a sure sign of a collective national delusion.
"Christian Zionists embrace those who call Jesus 'Hitler of Bethlehem'
http://mwcnews.net/focus/politics/12261-chris ...
“Court sentences dog to death by stoning”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-new ...
“A JERUSALEM rabbinical court has condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.”
PS They won't let you in anyway!
I bet your not even 25yrs of age.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me and my Father laugh" ??? This is the most unstable comment I've ever heard. Absolute drivel; as if the Lord God is 'laughing' at the earth beings ... his children below .... and laughing WITH YOU!!!!
You really must heed my warning and say no to (IsUNreal Jews and the evil which flows from them in abundance) SATAN
So what children are you planing to blow up? Have you found someone to carry your terror attack out yet? You my friend are filled with hate. All the hate comes from your kind(Islam Fanic.) NOT the jews.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Israel a light to the nations, as I sit here in my hotel room and look out to the sea , haifah to the south and the old city of akko to the north I am amazed how beautiful the holy land is. Every square ft breaths history, the people, the atmosphere, the respect for life and democracy. Why am I saying this because as I visited the golan heights today you were able to see the smoke in the syrian killing fields. Every new day there are more muslims murdering muslims, iran is supporting this brutality, iran is making a party every time another syrian is murdered, all because most syrians are sunni, it would be a laughable matter if not for the real humans that are being murdered with iranian support. So just a few kilometers away in israel is a breath of fresh air with respect for human life and liberty, Thank god for israel and its people, God Bless
~`

Still a liar, guess u were spawned to be one till the day u DD/.

Your messiah was/is Rebbe schneerson... Lets look back at what he taught and why he'll never come back as a Comforter to the jews' Talmudic hatefulness/.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your friend but I am filled with a hatred of injustice ..... and the Jews in Israel are the kings of injustice both there and wherever they roam. I do not 'blow up children' that's what Jews do with white phosphorus chemical weapons. Get it right you fool. SAYNOTOSATAN.
^55

`

The jews reign of terror is slowly ending and the land they stole from the Palestinians is cursed and israeli jews are thieving marauding evil filth, that will meet Divine Justice when their lives end.

Right now our truth seeking friend, we are living in the last days of Satan's World and we must protect our love ones with the Truth of Righteousness and do like u stated, say "No to Satan"....

Satan is living in the Jew converts Talmudic books and lives in their jew Occultist beliefs.

These circumcised little hobbit devils dwell in Satan's loins.

Jesus called them Vipers and Evil Doers, we call them sin and the Devil's helpers. So if you are righteous in heart, u'll say no to Satan's chosen.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

`

We found this article below very interesting on a man the jews' consider their messiah.

An interview with Rebbe Menachem Schneerson, in 1980 for the radio station, Kol Yisrael, by broadcaster, Motti Eden, exposes to the world the mental, moral and spiritual degradation reflected in the way of thinking, and mode of operating of Jewish-zionist occupiers.

The “highly respected”,“world renowned” Rebbe, explains with anguish and grief how their methods of bribery and moral corruption ceased to work with Palestinian Muslims.

How dare Palestinians “break the heart” of the Talmudic Rebbe and not accept his bribery?
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Do the Caveat wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough, genetic studies have shown that the predominant AshkeNAZI white zionist jew in Israel today is most closely related to the Khazarian converts from Eastern Europe and are not semitic at all like the true original semitic Israelites (e.g. Sephardic and Mizrahi jews) who are very few in number today. These transplanted Khazarian descended Ashkenazi white jews have no legitimate claim to the land of Palestine as their homeland because their true homeland is actually in eastern Europe.
^55

Excellent!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me and my Father laugh" ??? This is the most unstable comment I've ever heard. Absolute drivel; as if the Lord God is 'laughing' at the earth beings ... his children below .... and laughing WITH YOU!!!!
You really must heed my warning and say no to (IsUNreal Jews and the evil which flows from them in abundance) SATAN
So im guessing you havent read Psalms 2 "New Living Translation"

Why dont you read that scripture and tell me if God laughs?

Lol thats why i laugh at each and everyone of you'se who say they believe but doesn't even acknowledge Israel for God Alone established them as his people. Even when the scriptures tell you how God see's Israel you still refuse to believe And yet you say why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel.

What foolish thinking if you knew the Father you would know His Son Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ will Rule The Earth. Look at King Davids Kingdom it still stands before us First the house of judah than "all of Israel"

Israel is the greatest of all nations "The Lord God alone has declared.

And for that reason alone I believe Israel is the greatest of all nation's.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Jews rape and kill children? Utter drivel

Jews are heartless evil monsters who Talmudic Cult beliefs is circled around Satan...

Why are Tribal jewry jews' getting away with their endless Supreme Holocausts, is due to the fact and Truth that Satan was hurled down to the earth and has a short period of time to induce those who believe his Lies and jews are/is Satan's chosen to perpetuate the Devil's lies.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,461 - 92,480 of114,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••