Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#104240 Apr 16, 2013
Gaye wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

How about you lay down in front of an Israeli Bulldozer, Fcukface. Just like dumb khunt, Rachel. Do the world a favor. LMFAO
``

`

`

U and your kind have been Arab's slaves, Egyptians slaves and Persians slaves without the USA, so get down on your fat knees and open that hole u pigs call a mouth and say aaaaaahhhhh and then gulp,....... because Americans hate War Crime liars and poltroon smelly terrorist israel's untermenschen, who are heartless injurious wild beast, unemployed gluttons and greedy oinkers!

Titus 1-12 words not mine, in the Bible/.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#104241 Apr 16, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
WHY ALLOW ARABS TO RESIDE IN THE USA? WHY? WHY? DO WE WANT MORE VIOLENCE AND DEATHS? MUSLIMS ARE RATS AND EVIL THEY SHOULD ALL GO BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM
`

`

That's a good little fat matzo ball from the sewage system of ur sin-a-gog, that Jesus Christ called Satan's Lair.

Please don't stop, tell us more of your Cult's beliefs and all about "little boys" like the Advocate did, along with her slobbering illiterate sibling, NFL!
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#104242 Apr 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

Your blood is mix with shit Makes you deform shit face.
`

`

Be careful to whom u post, beggar~

and your blood is mixed with Satans.......and all u and your kind do is beg, steal and lie.

That's because you j trolls are bottom feeders, that feed off their Holohoax lie/.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#104243 Apr 16, 2013
~`

`

`

666-/1

Why do jews evaded and resent being called a jew, and by changing their names and getting nose jobs, do they think that hides their past evilness and wickedness of Crimes against Humanity/?
Bobbalina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#104244 Apr 16, 2013
`

`

`

WHY ALLOW ARABS TO RESIDE IN THE USA? WHY? WHY? DO WE WANT MORE VIOLENCE AND DEATHS? MUSLIMS ARE RATS AND EVIL THEY SHOULD ALL GO BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM
`

`

`

spoken like a true anti-Semitic/!
Boss Man

Mount Sinai, NY

#104245 Apr 16, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
That's a good little fat matzo ball from the sewage system of ur sin-a-gog, that Jesus Christ called Satan's Lair.
Please don't stop, tell us more of your Cult's beliefs and all about "little boys" like the Advocate did, along with her slobbering illiterate sibling, NFL!
888/

my o my, have we grown in the Truthh!
rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#104251 Apr 17, 2013
Ku Klux Klan is the epitome of the Jew
Yes that's what it is that makes them tick.
EMPATHY
Yes that's what makes them go round and round.
Always widening the circle to include new types of evil.
Tearing children from their homes and enslaving them in wretched prostitution of one form or other.
"Obligatory deceit" is there tool of trade *--*forcing goodness*--* to become the lavatory of "odious spite" pervading the earth's atmosphere with credulous cowards willing to savour the fart of the Jew.

But wait how does empathy figure into it.?
The Jew only feels sorrow when they spending money .

No "simpleton", that's what they would have you believe.
The Jew can see what they are in their offspring .
And "they", like everyone else feel very sorry for the poor bastards.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104253 Apr 17, 2013
Why allow Jews to reside in Israel? Why? Why? Do we want more violence and deaths? Jews are rats and evil. The should all go back from where they came from.
How does it sound, Moses?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104258 Apr 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfeasible considering the populace and the history there. And it's not the same as the Vatican, whereas it's a religious enclave for the Catholic church while Israel is a country with an economy, a history, currency, a flag, and a populace (exactly where do you propose moving all those people? The Jews, the Druze, the Muslims and Christians?)
It's not fair at all to say that one's national aspiration is more valid than the other simply because you agree with it more. The issue here is to helo these people get along well and be able to live in close proximity.
Adding to this, it's tiresome that people like you keep on mentioning Sand's book in the sole context that it apparently delegitimises the concept of an Israeli nation and populace, that the people apparently have no business there, when Sand does nothing of the sort in the text. Not only that, but quantitative studies reported by Newsweek and the New York Times have refuted that already, several times.
I am not against the concept of an "Israeli" nation comprising all the people you mention. On the contrary I am for a reconstitution of the Palestine as it was before the Zionists and the Brits split it up. That would include Jordan, an artificial concoction. I am also for the return of the exiled Palestinians to their land and compensation for their losses. What I am against is an exclusive Jewish state (a fallacy as you put it) where Jews are favoured over other groups. In other words, I am against the present apartheid state of Israel. South Africa was forced to find accomodation, so why not Israel. If it means majority rule for non-Jews, so be it. As you say those some 6,5 million Israeli "Jews" cannot be removed, first and foremost because nobody want them and secondly if they swallow their pride, they could become a beacon for the Middle East. Instead of promoting war in the region, they could become a spearhead for peace .
As to Sands' book, indeed you can trust Newsweek and the New York times, two Jewish owned publications to tell the "truth". Interestingly there was an article in Haaretz, stating that no Jew was killed int WWII because, Jews as a people do not exist.Which confirms what Sands's said. They are all converts to a dead faith, which very few believe in any case and like any other minorities should have been absorbed. They would have disappeared and nobody would have known anything more about them. By becoming a sore in other nations side, they could only expect reactive behaviour.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104259 Apr 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Continue on down to "DNA Analysis:"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of...
Very interesting article by various author. However, the gist of the article is that history must be subjective and not objective, that not agreeing with the official version is not "nice" to the Jews. As I said, Jews could simply abandon their tribalism for lack of other words and join the rest of the world.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#104260 Apr 17, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
and your blood is mixed with Satans.......and all u and your kind do is beg, steal and lie.
That's because you j trolls are bottom feeders, that feed off their Holohoax lie/.
Is that a threat you're posting? Tsk tsk Jeffers, I thought you knew better than that!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#104261 Apr 17, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Very interesting article by various author. However, the gist of the article is that history must be subjective and not objective, that not agreeing with the official version is not "nice" to the Jews. As I said, Jews could simply abandon their tribalism for lack of other words and join the rest of the world.
Besides showing an utterly stupid belief that Jews are apparently backwards, you ignore that there are several millions of others who actually have tribal affiliations, observed among Christians and Muslims as well as Buddhists, pagans, etc.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#104262 Apr 17, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
~`
`
`
666-/1
Why do jews evaded and resent being called a jew, and by changing their names and getting nose jobs, do they think that hides their past evilness and wickedness of Crimes against Humanity/?
Rather silly to assume that no Jew is proud to be Jewish, rather, I ask you why you refuse to recognise yourself as a prejudiced antisemite when all your posts clearly point to that?

The only answer can be found in your utter hypocrisy and silly belief that apparently stereotypes are absolutes.

I didn't expect much from the poster who licks Hitler's boots.
jim

Modesto, CA

#104263 Apr 17, 2013
For. Israelites only, why have you let the muzlims worship on top of your temple mount, its an abomination, have some back bone and blow the dome
Poor Palestinians

Mount Sinai, NY

#104264 Apr 17, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why allow Jews to reside in Israel? Why? Why? Do we want more violence and deaths?

`

`

Jews are rats and evil. The should all go back from where they came from.
`

`

That sounds real good to me!~
rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#104265 Apr 17, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why allow Jews to reside in Israel? Why? Why? Do we want more violence and deaths? Jews are rats and evil. The should all go back from where they came from.

Where do they come from how do they get here , and what should be done.
orion , I've just ad a wonderful idea !

How's about we ask about to see if anybody really knows
And if it should be that nobody does we put them in the lost tribes department
Of course the Jew might have to pull their head in a bit for two reasons orion,

Number 1. being its fully awfully squashy in them draws
Number 2. Some of their mates have started snacking on heads.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104268 Apr 17, 2013
Rat Patrol 4Jew Terrorist wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
....and u and your kind are poltroon rats.
Go back to israel and wait for your prophesied fate.
Sh---t face
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104269 Apr 17, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
All your kind of people known to kill stone and rape women.. All your kind are the symbol of killing innocent . Your envy is eating you alive.We the JEW are not apologizing for surviving the Holocoust or surviving the killing of all the Jews in Khybar by Muhammad the madmen
We will survive and succeed while your kind ail withered from within. You are the best example of a withered madman consume by his hate to the JEWS. LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!!!! BTW Satan is an angel compare to you!!!! you are deform shit face!!!!
Poor Palestinians

Mount Sinai, NY

#104270 Apr 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>All your kind of people known to kill stone and rape women.. All your kind are the symbol of killing innocent . Your envy is eating you alive.We the JEW are not apologizing for surviving the Holocoust or surviving the killing of all the Jews in Khybar by Muhammad the madmen
We will survive and succeed while your kind ail withered from within. You are the best example of a withered madman consume by his hate to the JEWS. LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!!!! BTW Satan is an angel compare to you!!!! you are deform shit face!!!!
`

`

There's no envy on any Truth seekers hearts, just Trurh to bring u and your kind to Justice.

spoken like a mutated muttfaced and a j' cult convert!

..... and a jewish lying convert is what you had admitted to being!

There was no German Holocaust, just u and your kind of a lying Holohoax...
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104271 Apr 18, 2013
Poor Palestinians wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
There's no envy on any Truth seekers hearts, just Trurh to bring u and your kind to Justice.
spoken like a mutated muttfaced and a j' cult convert!
..... and a jewish lying convert is what you had admitted to being!
There was no German Holocaust, just u and your kind of a lying Holohoax...
JUST ENVy SHI =T FACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,474
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 23 hr Bruser 2,299
Cops: East Patchogue man arrested in sex abuse ... Wed patchogue resident 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
what companies are hiring? Tue holbrook resident 2
Smihtown Library Budget Vote Sep 28 rriis 1

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match

Nesconset Jobs

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nesconset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]