Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,600)

Showing posts 91,981 - 92,000 of114,645
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Professor Ayeshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

WHERE IS THE COUNTRY PASESTINE?? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! AND HERE'S PROOF!!
Answer these quotes because your heroes stated in fact that Palestinians do not exist!!
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
Answer:~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
Answer:~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
Answer:~ Zahir Muhse'in ~
Professor Ayeshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

With Filthy lying propagandists like Gray, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďHamasarat,Ē Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you come from and who are you?, are you back at school where you are concerned by the pressure of others(which has never been a weakness of mine)-but you obviously have never grown out of it?
Do you know where you are because this is where the big kids play and if you can't handle it, a good thing to do is go off and play with your Muslim dolly.
If you're a big kid then you'd better disappear bunkhead because this is where the adults play. Your weakness? Lack of intelligence is very obvious. Lack of style and lack of gel

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a big kid then you'd better disappear bunkhead because this is where the adults play. Your weakness? Lack of intelligence is very obvious. Lack of style and lack of gel
This forum is clearly a dominant aspect of your pathetic social life.

Anglicans, Jesuits and all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are working collaboratively to bring decency to Liverpool. THEY watch and they shall prevail.

Tell us again about your history of mental illness.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is clearly a dominant aspect of your pathetic social life.
Anglicans, Jesuits and all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are working collaboratively to bring decency to Liverpool. THEY watch and they shall prevail.
Tell us again about your history of mental illness.
Satan is your guide SERPENT ..... tells you what to think what to say; tells you to watch little boys:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John" 8.44

The Lord God, Great Master of Creation shall prevail. The battle was won when Christ died on the cross. Murdered by Jews but now sits on the right of the Lord God.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Professor Ayeshire wrote:
With Filthy lying propagandists like Gray, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďHamasarat,Ē Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Thank goodness you're back professor and in the nick of time I might add, you are the masterful tactician to pull this forum into shape and deal with the lunatics who have been running amok in your absence.

Of course, the Assad lovers will be overdosing on tranquilizers by your re-emergence to the throne, however they will need much more if they are going to have it all their own way.

Welcome back mate.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

`

`

`

`

8929/888

Lies, lies and more lies from the Ayrshire Cow, that needs milking every second she takes a breath of israel's conniving air~

All 3 of your postings are filled with israeli Machination Machine Giyus.org/ propagandise that's paid in full by Americans tax monies, and are filled with deceptions and filled with Jews' endless spawned liars, that hate God, hate Jesus Christ and hate the real Truths concerning them, and their god, Lucifer.

Now i know why you and your kind have big noses, your like Gepetto's Pinocchio.

You have nothing in common with me and i'd wish for u in particular, to never ever post me again. Over and out, u senseless low-life nutbag!
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

`

`

You so full of BS and still posting your stupid silly nonsense I see! In 1944, Jews paid between $1000 and $1100 per acre mostly for arid or semi-arid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)"
`

6063/888

Liar....i'm just curious, why would illegal jews aliens pay 1000 to 1100 to Palestinians as u stated above, for land the Palestinians did not own, according to u and your kind of made up jew jews fabrications with endless tiring false hoods?

Yes, some Palestinians sold their land, but a decree went out not to sell their land to these illegal alien jews' and that's when jeews' resorted to Terrorism and endless War Crimes.

Explain booring!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness you're back professor and in the nick of time I might add, you are the masterful tactician to pull this forum into shape and deal with the lunatics who have been running amok in your absence.
Of course, the Assad lovers will be overdosing on tranquilizers by your re-emergence to the throne, however they will need much more if they are going to have it all their own way.
Welcome back mate.
yeah you're pretty lame.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
2777/888
Ana, you are not for the Palestinian farmers, because if you were you would have to recognize Jews' War Crimes Atrocities first and uttermost.
The word Jew is a cult of evil doers, who stole land that didn't belong to them Biblically or otherwise.
And jews' did this as Talmudic demonized Marxist Zionist/Commie jews' with Terrorism Ideology and Supreme War Crimes with Immunity from Equal Justice.
Anything you said to the contrary since 1948 is void and null and a muted point from an "ana", whose a Treasonous Treacherous Traitor to Godly Truths and jews' are fugitives evaders from a Civilized Humane Society of Fair and Equal Justice for All.
What does it mean to the Truth, that u are a Muslim? If that is the case you must either be an idiot, a liar, or someone that is so misinformed and fell from grace from real Truths and Godly accurate knowledge? You have nothing to say to my postings, because whatever you would say, is a long hypocritical lie!
You're postings sound like u are a wolf ploy and shill for israel's Machination machine, whose is a paid stooge to post for Peace, while Terrorist jews go about their daily Crime Sprees and their daily evilness against the innocent children of the meek and humbled.
You cannot deceive the Northern Truthseekers, nor the UK Truthseeker, we are in tune to the real Truth by accurate knowledge, something that disappeared in your core essence when you wanted peace with Devil's "J" helpers!
You're the real advocate here Bobbalina . an advocate for the Palestinians not an advocate the thieves and criminal Israeli Jews who do their outrages against innocent civilians in full view of the world. Despicable.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
You're the real creep here Bobbalina . I am Despicable.
Speaking of full view, how does it feel to be closely watched, little boy?
You can feel them, can't you?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
If you wash your hands ... I'll let you take home for dinner what I shat in the morning...
Bon apettit..!!
Another disgusting Jew eh? How many Palestinian homes did you bulldoze today Levimmler?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of full view, how does it feel to be closely watched, little boy?
You can feel them, can't you?
Mmmm this little boy watching fantasy of your SERPENT is really rather pathological and quite alarming. Go seek help Ratty and remember: before you Jews murdered Christ his words, amongst others were:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

before you Jews murdered Christ his words, amongst others were:
"And I shuck corn and that's the truth, and the corn shall make me fat." Booby 8.32
Did you see them yet this weekend, little boy? Since they have full access to your computer, are you more cautious?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see them yet this weekend, little boy? Since they have full access to your computer, are you more cautious?
Your perverted Jew mind is spewing out your fantasies about little boys at quite a rate eh SERPENT?.. did you seek counselling your sexual perversion yet Ratty? Go please because a Jew with the Talmud in one hand is a danger to children as we all are aware.

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
I will explain it to you, savage ignorant mddr fckkr good for nothing judeophobe s.o.b.
The landlords that sold land were not Palestinians and they didn't reside in the Holyland.
The landlords were Muslims that got those lands from the Ottoman Caliphate. They lived a relatively easy life both in Lebanon and Syria of those days and obtained favors from the rulers of the land, namely the Ottoman Empire, for 'services' that they render to the rulers.
Except a few, most of the parcels in the Holyland on those days were barren land, unable to turn nothing that a human would cultivate on it.
You had to be stupid and rich or a fackkn optimistic Zionist Jew to buy that barren land.
What you chose to call Palestinians of those days they were poor ... and all they did was spend their lives roaming the deserts, stealing and killing each other for sustain.
Only when the mddr fckkr Jews from Eastern Europe got to the Holyland, around 120 years ago and brought with them mddr fckkn tools and agricultural technology ... it was possible to feed a human being and animals out of this land. NOT BEFORE..!!
Only after the mddr fckkr Jewish settlers from Eastern Europe started feeding themselves from laboring the land ... only then ... scores of nomads Muslims and Muslims from far away started coming to the Holyland to try to land a job with a Jew and feed their families.
If you find any of this difficult to masticate, swallow or digest ... you let me know ... you piece of dry dog shit judeophobe s.o.b...!!
Gee you're so fkn dumb it's unbelievable ... go wash your mutt facce gullet out you disgusting mddr fkkr Jew.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go please because a Jew with the Talmud in one hand is a danger to children as we all are aware.
"And I worship a Jewish god and that's the truth and the truth shall make me weak." Gackface 8.32
It's both fascinating and repulsive to see what goes on in your twisted mind, little boy. I suppose that goes with the territory when a confused cretin such as you both reviles and worships a Jewish god.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both fascinating and repulsive to see what goes on in your twisted mind, little boy. I suppose that goes with the territory when a confused cretin such as you both reviles and worships a Jewish god.
Only a Jew would refer to the quoted words of Christ or seeking justice for a people so devastatingly oppressed by jewish racism and a Jewish apartheid system as 'repulsive'.... what's repulsive SREPENt is your fantasies about little boys ... people here are really uncomfortable with your Talmudic preferences and your Jewish refusal to address the issues of the thread. At least the disgusting Jew mmdr kkker above makes lame attempts at dismissing and/or explaining the horrors of the Jewish Racist Apartheid Terror State Israel. You prefer to divulge a rather persistent obsession with 'watching little boys' which is genuinely alarming to many readers here Ratty, little verminous shit. Seek help pronto for the sake of the people and little boys around you.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.: John 8.32
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Those pathetic key-strokes reveal your fears about opening a history book and discovering the truth...
What an useless savage ignorant mddr fckkr s.o.b. judeophobe..!!
History is one hour ago, one minute ago mddr fckr ... you don't need history books when examining a brutal ethnic cleansing process and state murder; particularly when it comes to the murder of children and women.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Jew would refer to the quoted words of Christ or seeking justice for a people so devastatingly oppressed by jewish racism and a Jewish apartheid
"And I shall snow the roof, and the truth shall make me uneasy.: Uncle Paulie 8.32
You're becoming more wordy, Turdy.
Tell me how you knew of the religious affiliations of those who supposedly 'attacked' you, repulsive little boy. They watch and you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,981 - 92,000 of114,645
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE