Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
91,701 - 91,720 of 115,045 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Sower of the seed

Ingalls, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Question: "How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven when I die?"
Answer: http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....
Sower of the seed

Ingalls, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

God Bless Israel!
Jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel!

Satan hates the Jews because they brought forth the Messiah Jesus who shed His sinless BLOOD for our sins!!

"Prophecies of the Messiah"
http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Messiah1.html
Reason to be Proud

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Sower of the seed wrote:
`

`
God Bless Israel!
Jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel!
Satan hates the Jews because they brought forth the Messiah Jesus who shed His sinless BLOOD for our sins!!
"Prophecies of the Messiah"
http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Messiah1.html
`

`

The Almighty God turned His back on House of Evil Doers in 70CE...

Yeah, Jew cult believed the Messiah was Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson from Brooklyn/......hahahahaha!

Where is that alleged Messiah today..../?
SuperStar

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

There was a man who caught a wild cat in his fox trap then he put in his truck then drove hundred miles an hour then released it it jumped out..while he drove hundred miles it hit the road and died.....
Reason to be Proud

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anglicans and Free Masons are watching. Have you seen them? They have seen you.
`

`

Why don't you take your illiterate thoughts to a sin-a-gog where they'll appreciate your infantile paralysis of the k cerebellum better/!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Reason to be Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Why don't you take your illiterate thoughts to a sin-a-gog where they'll appreciate your infantile paralysis of the k cerebellum better/!
Do you want to be watched also, old hag?
SuperStar

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Anthony ws in the back of that red Chevy pickup it wasred. jumped out and died the cat died my buddy killed the cat..
Reason to bProud as Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that you experienced a psychiatric hospitalization during the Iraq-Iran War and that you are virtually clueless about history.
Poor lonely, impotent Pete. The Anglicans are watching you. Tell me, have you seen them?
`

`

I'm proud to be called a straight up 88 by u trolls, because your jew jews' tribal Cult of Evil Doers is about to come to end/.

And what is a John Hagee/?....John Hagees are just little meagre brainless ratty twits that love being brewing bigots and racist, for israeli jews' war crime sprees and jim and his kind of evil is working 24/7,... as israeli terrorist jew jews trolling stooges/.

When it comes for john hagees' to stand up for what's right and for what's wrong, they'll get down on all fours and lick the rims of israel rogue Holocaust Terrorist and milk these chosen cowards and liars with the six sided star hex from their god Molech, but there will "not" be a happy ending for these collaborators and israel.

These hellish creatures from israel,... will reap what they've sown and that i can promise u/.
SuperStar

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I layer on the mound of dirt screaming in pain you yelled to the fat man said I fell off the roof I screamed call my lawyer I never forget the look on his face..
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I don't see why they should. Unless they want to rip themselves off.
That's not very common or even sense.
Sunni keep hating Shi'ite.
Shi'ite are the contrition of Islam any fool can see that.
Obviously Allah didn't mean it to be applied forever.
The bitterness will go away when the reason for its creation is understood.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews actively disallow any one from studying here in Australia that they consider not pliable to their crafting.
They use criminal methods and get away with it because they are wealthy and well connected.
Exposure caused by the internet is beginning to hurt them.
Their lies are beginning to crumble
Tendencies that they had thought to be "hidden" are being exposed.
I encourage them to consider jumping from a high building but first to give fair warning so no one is below.
Imagine being hit by a falling piece of shit. It would be horrible.
I hope the Muslims flood you racist biatches in Australia and force you to practice sharia law !
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted tekxt>I hope the Muslims flood you racist biatches in Australia and force you to practice sharia law !

I don't think Allah has any interest in Australians converting to Islam.
Pork and beer is the flavour of eternity around here.
Jews have plundered the Australian People and I shouldn't be surprised if most of them end up in hell.
Didn't you read the comment by Woody in which he related such a pitifully
small percentage of Jews occupy an enormously high number of places at the best universities.?.
You should consider its implications.
Or perhaps you like being the modelling clay of the "inaugurated by themselves" to be "Divinity itself" Jew.
Let me ask you this African AE.
The Jew who create for us our existence of fabricated self indulgence for their bullshits benefit ; Will They Give Us Eternity Too.?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Reason to be Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Good morning friend! Well said but this parasite Jew is imprisoned by his own 'brain' which is controlled by Satan ..

Peace and Love to all at Port Jefferson!

Petesake
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Allah has any interest in Australians converting to Islam.
Pork and beer is the flavour of eternity around here.
Jews have plundered the Australian People and I shouldn't be surprised if most of them end up in hell.
Didn't you read the comment by Woody in which he related such a pitifully
small percentage of Jews occupy an enormously high number of places at the best universities.?.
You should consider its implications.
Or perhaps you like being the modelling clay of the "inaugurated by themselves" to be "Divinity itself" Jew.
Let me ask you this African AE.
The Jew who create for us our existence of fabricated self indulgence for their bullshits benefit ; Will They Give Us Eternity Too.?
Their greed and desire for control of people and the minds of humanity is palpable and frightening (if we fully knew the extent of their ways)
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Reason to bProud as Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I'm proud to be called a straight up 88 by u trolls, because your jew jews' tribal Cult of Evil Doers is about to come to end/.
And what is a John Hagee/?....John Hagees are just little meagre brainless ratty twits that love being brewing bigots and racist, for israeli jews' war crime sprees and jim and his kind of evil is working 24/7,... as israeli terrorist jew jews trolling stooges/.
When it comes for john hagees' to stand up for what's right and for what's wrong, they'll get down on all fours and lick the rims of israel rogue Holocaust Terrorist and milk these chosen cowards and liars with the six sided star hex from their god Molech, but there will "not" be a happy ending for these collaborators and israel.
These hellish creatures from israel,... will reap what they've sown and that i can promise u/.
888 is the number relating the Jesus Christ the Messiah dear friend so keep on with the great work you do!
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be watched also, old hag?
The Lord God is watching every little unpleasant action you make SERPENT and hears every evil racist and violent wish you spew out.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not at all surprised Serpent since Satan is in the White house, the Vatican and the English Church. Makes perfect sense. And of course Satan speaks through you very clearly. Can you hear the Demon inside your wretched frame? Seek truth seek the word of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation:
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you fee." John 8.32
Yes, Pete. We understand. Only you see the truth. You see the Serpent everywhere in everybody. That is why THEY watch you.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Pete. We understand. Only you see the truth. You see the Serpent everywhere in everybody. That is why THEY watch you.
Wrong Ratty. I see truth and justice and peace in Woody, Wayne, Lil Joey, Bobbalina, Gray, orion and many others. These freaks .. these others ... devil worshippers need to watch me certainly because one day they will know the truth also. There is no truth in Satan ... just filth, lies and blasphemy ... murder and death; we see it Palestine, Syria etc daily.

But the Lord God knows all things and knows the black heart which prompts the lies and spews the shit from you and your SERPENT alter ego(s). It's you who is being watched if anyone Ratty.

Poor Ratty indeed.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God is watching every little unpleasant action I make SERPENT and hears every evil racist and violent wish I spew out.
When you know you're being watched, do the walls seem to close in on you, little boy?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you know you're being watched, do the walls seem to close in on you, little boy?
Satan speaks here through Serpent the Jew; people listen up ... the world over people are wising up to the evil Jew in our midst ... the worst of humanity in a relatively small number. 12 million or so .... around 6 million demons then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Search the Nesconset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 5 hr Tom 86
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 8 hr Georgia 1,314
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,257
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Review: Edp Dental Plan (Jan '10) Jul 21 helen smith 30
•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000