Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
91,521 - 91,540 of 117,744 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You will answer to this blasphemy quite possibly one day.... One day I truly believe I will kneel before the merchant sailors and answer ... what will I say to this huge SERPENT?
You REALLY don't realise what's going on, little boy.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who I am or what I have done , I am too busy to be resident on this forum 24/7 as there is a life outside an Internet forum spreading hateful mistruths

`

`

`

Your just some teenage angst ridden Internet conspiracy addict who is brimming with self indulgent importance
`

Yes, i'm still a teen, but i know more than u do about the Palestinians farmers and i'll be 20 on May 5th...

.....what i've learn and done in my i9 years is more than a old inane mynah bird like u could do with your whole lying Jewish/Arab traitorous life!

U are a Holocaust Denier, when you post for Israel as a good Nation/.

I know the Truth and Hitler and the German human beings were just scapegoats for Jews' in 1917 to 1945 with their Jewish Karl Marxist Russian Holocaust cover-ups.

Jews were directly responsible for the mass-murdering of over 100 million non-jews, that were mostly Christians, by Red Army Jew Communists and then had the gall to Memorialize their Jews Holocaust with a Red Army Jews' Memorial mounted in War Crime Terror Statehood, called Israel/..

There has " NEVER " been one jewish occultist body found in Germany, nor in the jew's claims of 18 million jews dying by gassing, that was changed and reduced to 12, then to 6 million, to 4, 2, 1 million jews dying from being gassed by Germans. All Jews deceptive lies. It's been documented and released as a lie by the Red Cross and others Scholars.

It has been proven to be another Ann Frank jew lie, that was all a Jewish War Crime Fable, or a Big Jew's Holohoax Lie.

..... but yet, we see and read daily of the israeli jews Holocaust Atrocities that u are in denial of as a Holocaust Denier would be and it's Holocaust deniers like you "ana: that should be on trial too, as to Jew's War Crime and who are convicted jew Fugitives that you "ana" are supported, by aiding and abetting the enemy rogue illegal jews' rogue nation and your duplicity of cyber War Crimes terrorist..

Now, i'm asking u again, not to post me /. I hope a lil beautiful young teen like me made u understand, that we are much smarter then a little evil tweety twerp like u!

.... israeli Jews stooges like "ana" are being used as accomplices and are complicit to jew's crimes and by u supporting Jews' Supreme Holocaust makes u "ana" their collaborating stooges to Jews' Crimes of Evil makes u "ana" a Traitors to the Truth, that calling herself a Palestinian "ana" that's a Muslim with two rat faces to wear/.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
And ye shall chortle at the gag, and the snow shall make you freeze," Coitie 8.32
Moe pearls of wisdom from the clueless little boy.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

more
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

Yes, i'm still a teen, but i know more than u do about the Palestinians farmers and i'll be 20 on May 5th...

.....what i've learn and done in my i9 years is more than a old inane mynah bird like u could do with your whole lying Jewish/Arab traitorous life!

U are a Holocaust Denier, when you post for Israel as a good Nation/.

I know the Truth and Hitler and the German human beings were just scapegoats for Jews' in 1917 to 1945 with their Jewish Karl Marxist Russian Holocaust cover-ups.

Jews were directly responsible for the mass-murdering of over 100 million non-jews, that were mostly Christians, by Red Army Jew Communists and then had the gall to Memorialize their

Lol your 19 years old...

I agree age is irrelevant of a persons knowledge or personal experience

But you really are disillusioned please take it from me, I am trying to help you! If you want to help the Palestinians and their plight for justice then take some advice, the way you are going about it is counter productive

Have you been to Palestine? Have you worked on projects raising money for children to have some enjoyment in their repressed lives? Have you met in person farmers and olive tree farmers who struggle on a daily basis at the hands of settlers who harass and taunt them ?

So please my 19 year old friend do not lecture me on the Palestinian cause, do not try to associate your petty little insults posted on a forum with the struggles and repressive lives of the Palestinian people

You are going about it in the wrong way, if you would let go of the conspiracy, teen angst , emo alter ego then you might actually be capable of engaging in something positive and highly rewarding

right now you come across as nothing more than an attention seeking Internet troll, which is of no benefit what so ever to the Palestinian cause and the Palestinians who might I highlight are the people who need support.

You need to be careful as there are all sorts of psychos trolling the Internet preying on easily influenced enthusiastic younger people, there is also a lot of information out there that is nothing more than conspiracy theoretical BS, intent on stirring up further racial hatred, maybe this is planted by those who never want there to be peace for the Palestinians and those living in the region

You need to become well versed in facts, actual facts and learn to decipher fact from propaganda, don't take everything you read - as exciting as it may seem - to be the truth, there are a lot of untruths out there as well, fabrications which are being used to manipulate impressionable people and this is dangerous very dangerous

If you are truly interested in justice some of the websites I gave you earlier are a good place to start

It is not healthy to wage hate campaigns against any person, and it is not productive what you are engaging in currently, I promise you this, you will look back on yourself ten years from now and feel ashamed of yourself

I hope you take my advice my 19 year old soon to be 20 year old friend
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
But still that does not help, you have dreams of muslims all over the place, and when you wake up sweating they are right here surrounding you.
Hope you'll have your meds soon.
You dip-sh*t M-F'er. I'm pro-Jew (they kill a lot of dirty muslims). I'm guessing that excludes me from the Klans welcome list. But then again, you really don't know jack-fck about the Klan or anything else.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your 19 years old...
Ana, just so you know, he's a middle aged nazi that uses 100 different names. His balls have shriveled up into his abdomen from lack of use. His only outlet is Jew-baiting on the internet.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ana, just so you know, he's a middle aged nazi that uses 100 different names. His balls have shriveled up into his abdomen from lack of use. His only outlet is Jew-baiting on the internet.
You are his alter ego you hate Muslims so you are both no better than each other

Anyway I'm out of here had enough again for a while
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are his alter ego you hate Muslims so you are both no better than each other
Anyway I'm out of here had enough again for a while
Hello ana

You posted a question to me Re:something I wrote.

I can't find it at the moment but it would only have been a wish that you and your loved ones are spared the carnage I've seen & that I hope you'll help oppose Policies & individuals REALLY responsible for future Wars & blood shed.

Best Wishes,

Gray

P.S I'm "smelling the flowers" today and relaxing with a great book, great wife, great dog great cats, funny bird and more blessings than I deserve.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your 19 years old...
I agree age is irrelevant of a persons knowledge or personal experience
But you really are disillusioned please take it from me, I am trying to help you! If you want to help the Palestinians and their plight for justice then take some advice, the way you are going about it is counter productive
Have you been to Palestine? Have you worked on projects raising money for children to have some enjoyment in their repressed lives? Have you met in person farmers and olive tree farmers who struggle on a daily basis at the hands of settlers who harass and taunt them ?
So please my 19 year old friend do not lecture me on the Palestinian cause, if you would let go of the conspiracy, teen angst ,.
You need to be careful as there are all sorts of psychos trolling the Internet preying on easily influenced enthusiastic younger people, there is also a lot of information out there that is nothing more than conspiracy theoretical BS, intent on stirring up further racial hatred, maybe this is planted by those who never want there to be peace for the Palestinians and those living in the region
I hope you take my advice my 19 year old soon to be 20 year old friend
`

Dear "ana"

Out of respect for Gray i'll write u mellow yellow!

I just started posting on this site several months back and creepy people like "Faith" had called me names, because they are John hagee christian/zionist and i see that "Faith" don't like u "ana" because you hate Zionism.

And i was ashamed to post my age, because people like Faith/ NfL a/k/a Advocate would make fun of me/. But some how u've guessed my age to be in the teens and i'm glad u asked me the question's u did.

U asked me if i had been to Palestine? The answer is "no"/.

U asked me if i had worked on projects raising money for children to have some enjoyment in their repressed lives? The anwer is Yes/.

U asked me if i met in person farmers (yes) and olive tree farmers (no) who struggle on a daily basis at the hands of settlers (no)who harass and taunt them? The answer is "no"/.

You are not a Palestinian farmer are u?

And why would u tell me this and i'll quote u: "So please my 19 year old friend do not lecture me on the Palestinian cause, do not try to associate your petty little insults posted on a forum with the struggles and repressive lives of the Palestinian people"/.

And why would u mention my age again in a condescending way and i'll quote u: "I hope you take my advice my 19 year old soon to be 20 year old friend'.

And giving me advice as if i was a child is self serving and i do have a family who has done what you asked me above/.

Now i'll asked u if you've done the above, and why wouldn't u denounce and condemne the Israel Jews in Israel, for squatting on land as "illegal aliens" that their Occultist beliefs stole and why has the majority of Jews keep voting these War Crime Criminals into office.

This is land that still belongs to the Palestinians farmers and why should they sit down with these Terrorist Jews that have avoid Peace ever since their bloody Jewish conception of Israel, that Jews keep attaining and procuring Palestinian farmers land by Thieving Terrorism/...

Explain to me "ana" these facts and Truths and i'd like to learn your theory and why its "Okay" to forgive War Crime Terrors Jews, who continue their rampage of an unstoppable Supreme Holocaust of Palestians land/.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend Bobbalina is 100% correct .... your little act was quite the non-truimph you were not hoping for. Never mind ... try out your local panto ... you sound like you'd be a good ugly sister.
You are basically one dastardly result of my '29,000 posts and not a word about the issue' eh? Nice try but marks out of ten ? 1 .. just. For good initial lying.
`~

^55

Petesake, the Palestinian farmers faithful friend of Equality Justice for the Palestinian human beings in Israel's Supreme Holocaust Concentration Camps living under Jews' Tyranny/.

The Finkelsteins are here along with the Rachel Corries'/...

There's a big gaping crack in this World between good and evil and the Tribal Jewry Cult are creatures that have defined and have epitomized this gap as them being real sub-human creatures of Evilness and Wickedness.

Jewrys' existence is present in everything we non-jews do today, with Presidential treatment given to their Tribal Cult and my question is "Y"!

These evil Occultist cretins have affected our daily lives, with deceptive reporting in their Zions western Media, Zions Politics, Movies, TV with its immorality down to the food we buy, with their "U" or "K" marking of their personal taxation.

And as our Nation is being devoured by these grubbing evil leeching parasites, we non-jewish Americans must stand idly by and watch and view our own Country's cataclysmic destruction by these leeching maggots as USA downfall is on them.

Their Talmud and right down to their Israeli Jew's blue and white flag, with their devil's marked logo, the six sided hex star, denoting Satan's chosen, we see the potent signs and we know we are in the times of the greater Tribulation.

This site has been called a Nazis' site by the dingle berries that cling onto their master's piggy israeli curly tail rims, waiting to be fed their daily portions of isaeli jews' Occultist lying propaganda..

We at Mt. Sinai Retreat are letting the whole World know this fact and Truth, that Jesus Christ is our "Exemplar" and was/is real in his condemnation and demonization of this sinister wicked Cult of oral "Pharisaism", which is what Tribal Jewry worships today.

We laugh at the infantile paralysis of little mindless pro israeli jew terrorist, who are cling-on and are "J's anal supporters, who are transient to the Truthfulness of our Beacon of Light and who are dedicated to "be" the biased and bigoted Jews' stooges.

They're waiting to be squirted in their racist and bigoted hate filled faces with israeli Jews' Machination Machine of endless lies and deceptions, that these stooges gargle with before swallowing.

Thanks Petesake,..for supporting our Bobbalina!
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>Hello ana

I can't find it at the moment but it would only have been a wish that you and your loved ones are spared the carnage I've seen & that I hope you'll help oppose Policies & individuals REALLY responsible for future Wars & blood shed.

Best Wishes,

Gray

P.S I'm "smelling the flowers" today and relaxing with a great book, great wife, great dog great cats, funny bird and more blessings than I deserve.
Hello Gary I thought that's what you meant but it was quite jumbled

Enjoy your day!! Peace \o/
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello ana
Best Wishes,
Gray
You haven't seen sh*t, plate-in-the-head. You haven't left your bedroom in 16 years.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

What a douchebag little bobbi is. I have never posted under any name but Faith and I'm an atheist. Period. I love Jews because they kill a lot of muslims. Bobbi on the other hand.....and his f/aggity weasel friends....are such bitter anti-semites and pathetic, wannabee nazis ...that they have turned their backs on decent humanity to side with our enemies. Their punishment is that they are social outcasts that never get laid...well, unless you count hookers...
Little nazi queers...the whole lot of them.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Rachel Corrie was a klutz....a speed bump. I feel bad for the poor Russian bulldozer operator that was traumatized when the little wretch ran out in front of him. I also feel bad for the poor Mexican laborer that had to power-wash her hair off the tracks of the machine on a Sunday. ....Not to mention that she delayed the whole project for a half day. There was 28 workman standing around doing nothing waiting for the cops to leave. She caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people. Selfish little bicth.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>

Peteslapper, the Palestinian farmers faithful friend of Equality Justice for the Palestinian human beings in Israel's Supreme Holocaust Concentration six sided hex star, denoting Satan's chosen, we see the
Thanks Petesake,..for supporting our Bobbalina!
No matter how you try, you can't cover your poor English, hag. How can you possibly think you're fooling anyone with the lame aliases?
must a fckk

Jerusalem, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ana, just so you know, he's a middle aged nazi that uses 100 different names. His balls have shriveled up into his abdomen from lack of use. His only outlet is Jew-baiting on the internet.
-

Poetry..

ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

Dear "ana"

Out of respect for Gray i'll write u mellow yellow!

I just started posting on this site several months back and creepy people like "Faith" had called me names, because they are John hagee christian/zionist and i see that "Faith" don't like u "ana" because you hate Zionism.

And i was ashamed to post my age, because people like Faith/ NfL a/k/a Advocate would make fun of me/. But some how u've guessed my age to be in the teens and i'm glad u asked me the question's u did.

U asked me if i had been to Palestine? The answer is "no"/.

U asked me if i had worked on projects raising money for children to have some enjoyment in their repressed lives? The anwer is Yes/.

U asked me if i met in person farmers (yes) and olive tree farmers (no) who struggle on a daily basis at the hands of settlers (no)who harass and taunt them? The answer is "no"/.

You are not a Palestinian farmer are u?

And why would u tell me this and i'll quote u: "So please my 19 year old friend do not lecture me on the Palestinian cause, do not try to associate your petty little insults posted on a forum with the struggles and repressive lives of the Palestinian people"/.

And why would u mention my age again in a condescending way and i'll quote u: "I hope you take my advice my 19 year old soon to be 20 year old friend'.

And giving me advice as if i was a child is self serving and i do have a family who has done what you asked me above/.

Now i'll asked u if you've done the above, and why wouldn't u denounce and condemne the Israel Jews in Israel, for squatting on land as "illegal aliens" that their Occultist beliefs stole and why has the majority of Jews keep voting these War Crime Criminals into office.

This is land that still belongs to the Palestinians farmers and why should they sit down with these Terrorist Jews that have avoid Peace ever since their bloody Jewish conception of Israel, that Jews keep attaining and procuring Palestinian farmers land by Thieving Terrorism/...

Explain to me "ana" these facts and Truths and i'd like to learn your theory and why its "Okay" to forgive War Crime Terrors Jews, who continue their rampage of an unstoppable Supreme Holocaust of Palestians land/.
I will answer you below
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina part 1

Ok bobbalina I will answer you on this occasion it's getting late here

As I mentioned to you in my last posting, there are many wackos frequenting the Internet with all types of weird and crazy intentions, they often prey on vulnerable easily led people to spread more sordid hatred, some people seem to get off on this.... I can't actually fathom their motivation for doing so but I guess it takes all sorts to make a world, never the less you need to have your wits about you to understand right from wrong; especially passionate impressionable people.

As for faith, professor ayreshire and there was another who used various alias's I forgot his name already, I believe they frequent this forum and post relentless, banal, abuse towards people seeking a healthy debate either because they are suffering from an unfortunate mental condition or because they may have been recruited to participate in attempting to foil any healthy discussion, to divert people off topic resulting a massive free for all argument, which in turn diverts people from discussing serious issues relating to worldly affairs that have a detrimental affect on someone's human rights. Their crusade to blockade such discussions is because they do not want to encourage people to think for themselves or see any point of reason, that I believe is their objective .

Therefore I really don't give two hoots if they hate me, who are they to affect my life and my existence and what I accomplish? They are a group of people who day in day out year after year, sit around posting the same thing over and over on this Internet forum and it's the same drivel...it would drive me insane if that's what my sole purpose in life amounted to.

I asked you those questions because I wanted you to understand that all of the energy you are dedicating to such a forum, and the way in which you are posting is having very little positive benefit in highlighting the Palestinian cause, it is actually counteracting some of the very positive and wonderful things people in our world community - including Jews and Israelis - are doing on behalf of some of the repressed people in Palestine.

I asked you kindly to reconsider what your motive is exactly? Do you want to help people in need of aid, sanitation, education, medical assistance, food and clothing? Do you want to raise a positive awareness to the issues which are currently happening? If that is the case then your actions here as I mentioned before will do little raise any positive awareness, as your approach is aggressive. This will turn people right off......

I was not condescending you in reference to your age, if you read my very first sentence you will notice what I said, go back and read it

I was showing you a sign of endearment as if you truly do have intentions to help people in need who are living a repressed existence of dire poverty, I do not want you to be misguiding by wacko Internet trolls who prey on easily influenced eager people - who start out with the right intention but become mislead and partake in racial hatred towards others, this is not a positive road to go down, you become no better than all those who have called you names and troll cyber space abusing people.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina part 2

I have at no point said it is ok or permissible to forgive those who commit war crimes towards other innocent civilians. I have however repeatedly made it quite clear that it is very dangerous and unacceptable to lay claim that all Jewish people are evil, that is not true, there is good and evil everywhere, there are evil Palestinians too. I repeatedly hear people saying - especially here- that all Muslims are terrorists ..... How ridiculous is that but it seems to be the general consensus....

There are many Jewish people and Israelis who oppose what is happening to the Palestinians , without these people aid and medical care might not always reach the people it needs to, some of them do amazing work

I think you need to ask yourself truly what is your objective and if this type of forum bashing is going help you to achieve what you wish to... If helping people in desperate need is your objective then I would say you are wasting your time here, I am sure there are several organisations local to where you live which comprise of varying people of different faiths, cultures and races all striving to bring peace and justice to this region..

I am not a fan of aljazeera but watch this it is in several parts it is called the last Jew of Babylon it's extremely sad

http://youtu.be/X7kJIkW1r3A

It is very sad because for centuries Jewish people lived in peace with middle eastern Muslims and Christians , across the middle east and north Africa and they have been driven out of their counties too!! But this by no means warrants Palestinians to be driven out of Palestine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 5 hr Jayar 5
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 13 hr Bruser 2,282
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Tue Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon okeefe_1960 86
Verizon Fios vs Optimum on line (Mar '08) Aug 18 Roger 122

Search the Nesconset Forum:
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs