Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121899 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102867 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic chants are a match for the words of the Christ, the Son of
I hate Jews so much? enough to cause the untold hatred against them here?
The 'untold hatred' is your own, little boy. It's one of the many reasons you're so unintentionally amusing. Is that why you're being closely monitored? You may now go on with quoting your Jewish god.

An NFL Fan

USA

#102871 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thousand years of wrong and nothing learned by you Jews eh SREPENT? How an Obdurate will ever see the Lord God, Great Master of Creation?
Considering you worship a Jew, yet hate them is making your little world come apart, little boy. I enjoy witnessing it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#102873 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

Any real comment on the topic of the thread SREPENT?
Sure, little boy.

Had any of your virulent accounts deleted lately?
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#102875 Mar 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Considering you worship a Jew enjoy witnessing it.
`

An illiterate like u NFL, a/k/a Advocate has not one iota of a clue or a truth who Jesus Christ was or is. But calling Jesus Christ an Occultist Talmudic Jew, is Blasphemous and Satanic Inspired.

Any religion out there that believes this lie of-Jesus Christ being a Jew, is/are under Satan's rule/.

Petesake has reduced u to showing your true colors, by Desecrating and Blaspheming Jesus Christ name, by calling Jesus an Occultist pagan jew, who serves Satan/.

There's really not much you can say to show the International World what evil lies within Tribal Jewry to think that Jesus Christ was one of them.

Jew is a Cult religion not a Heritage and those who say it both, think of the converts and think of their bloodline intermingling with waste.

We at Mt. Sinai Retreat and Resort are very grateful to our Divine Creator for showing us the "Light and Way" to the real Truth and we bow our heads in gratitude that we are not Talmudic demonized Jews.

What a gift, that we have a possibility to achieve everlasting life, by Jesus Christ's Example. And think about this, what example Jews are showing us in israeli jews War Crimes infested bed sty. And for anyone to even think that Jesus was a Jew is surreal and is totally from the depths of Satan's Demonized Tribal Jewry.

That's why we call Jesus Christ our Beacon of Life, our 'Exemplar" who is now our Savior and the High Priest of Melchizedek, ordained by our Grand Creator, that was never a Jew.

An NFL Fan

USA

#102877 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Blowie! beautiful paste! An inspired and inspirational crap here!
Pucker up, lonely little boy. How does sphincter of redneck taste?

An NFL Fan

USA

#102878 Mar 17, 2013
Lil Bloey wrote:
<quoted text>
`

What a grift, that we have a possibility to achieve everlasting strife, by Excrement. I think about this. And for anyone to even think that Jesus was a Jew is real and is totally from the depths of my mother's Demonized vag.
'Retreat and Resort'

Is that what you call your local dive bar, old lady? Get a job.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102880 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Joey! beautiful post! An inspired and inspirational post here!
'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on this commandment.

But Pete has a demon and that demon is bigotry and hatred and he has fallen from grace.

Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. Tell us why the watch you...

An NFL Fan

USA

#102881 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDefeatRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew ...My mind is carnal.
Are you becoming unglued from being so closely watched, little boy?
isreal

Baltimore, MD

#102882 Mar 17, 2013
Why won't anyone apologize. For the ten million plus Jews murdered during ww2 by adopt hitler and his nazi. Cohorts..the Jewish people want restitution. And the time has come...

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

#102884 Mar 17, 2013
Regional Conflicts Are Mostly Japan's Conspiracy

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p033....

Japan's coordination is artful in distributing prosperity and ordeal, unity and conflict and so on.
isreal

Baltimore, MD

#102885 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
This your attempt SREPENT at addressing the thread for the first time in 29,000 posts? Well dear me Ratty you just scored nil points. It's the Jews is Israel who murder and steal land and occupy that this neighbour parable needs to be addressed to. You see SERPENT it's very very hard to love a neighbour when he has just blown a little child to bits or burned her to death with white phosphorus illegal bombings and has contravened Geneva Human Rights laws time and time again...
blah blah blah blah blah. Shut your freaking pie hole...

An NFL Fan

USA

#102886 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsAreTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
little child to bits or burned her to death with white phosphorus illegal bombings and has contravened Geneva Human Rights laws time and time again...
You're the very definition of an unstable racist demagogue, little boy. You saw the van, didn't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#102890 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsAreTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
We must always remember the lessons taught by Christ the Jewish dude:
'
'
"I am of my father the deviled eggs, and the lusts of my father for livestock will do. I was a turd burglar from the beginning, and abode in the colon, because there is my junk in him. Myron 8.44
Another of your obsessive diatribes, little boy.You're having a very bad day, aren't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#102892 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
'

I like changing the words of Christ at Satan's behest. The extent to which I am shagged by Satan is greater than people here imagined SREPENT
You're such an addled little boy.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#102894 Mar 17, 2013
ok

An NFL Fan

USA

#102895 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsAreTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
"I like changing the words of Christ at Satan's behest. The extent to which I am shagged by Satan is greater than people here imagined SREPENT"

I should retract such blasphemy, but I can't because I am being closely watched. I fear inside and request forgiveness for my perversions. Many of the booze reekers here are fully aware of my racism and hatred of people.)..
Your quasi-religious ramblings are amusing, little boy. You're very nervous from being monitored, aren't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#102897 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the spawn of Satan .. Satan's little helper Christ-hater and Obdurate racist freak.... I am the most disgusting racist here on topix...
Maybe you should repeat your mindless crap a few more times, little boy.

An NFL Fan

USA

#102899 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I do Jews mouth service .... we witness an Obdurate Jew ... I am happy to see the carnage wrought against innocents in the likes of Israel.
"and ye shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make me freak." Gary 8.32
''Obdurate'

Running out of words again, little boy? It goes to show racists don't have imaginations.
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#102900 Mar 17, 2013
`

~`

Adolf Hitler was victimized and so were the German people by Tribal Jewry.

If the German people had won the War with the 4 War Crime Countries, i truly believe this World would not be having the problems with Israeli Jews Terrorism and Illegal Occupation in the Middle East today.

I've done lots of research concerning the Jews tale of 18, 12, 6, 4, 1 and o...being gassed by Hitler and German people.

And i can tell everyone viewing on this site this fact and Truth, with a high degree of 100 percent certainty, that the Tribal Cult of Convert Jew jews Jewry are pagan Liars and classic evil Deceivers, with their Talmudic Cult going back to Jesus Christ Time when and where their Cult was the oral "Pharisaism" liars, who had Jesus Christ murdered..

And do u know what/?....... Jews' are laughing their convert fat lard gluttonous butts off at goyims stupidity for believing their scripted ongoing lies.

I'm a proud Holohoax Denier and i've told aggressive Jews what i've just told this site, and they'll mourned and groaned, but knew who and what i am and that i was telling the Truth as they faded into absurdity, were these liars belong..

An NFL Fan

USA

#102901 Mar 17, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
`
~`
Adolf Hitler was victimized and so were the German people by Tribal Jewry.

And i can tell everyone viewing on this site this fact and Truth, with a high degree of 100 percent certainty, that the Tribal Cult of Convert Jew jews Jewry are pagan Liars and classic evil Deceivers, with their Talmudic ned, but knew who and what i am and that i was telling the Truth as they faded into absurdity, were these liars belong..
'a high degree of 100 percent certainty'
Nice phrase! It's hard to sell your dull self as some sort of sage 'researcher' when you mumble that sort of idiotic crap, isn't it, old crone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patchogue Fire Dept Thu John 5
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Thu Bruser 2,705
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
News LI Dreamers fear Trump will revoke protections,... Nov 26 Wildchild 1
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2

Nesconset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages