Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#102174 Mar 2, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
What imbecilic parents you have to let you loose on the general population.
Learn to spell and write, before criticizing others..
You are a very lonely uneducated subverting traitor and your posting reflect your treachery and your mental illiteracy.
You and Israeli jews need to be brought to Justice and caged. as a collaborator to jew jews Crimes against Humanity and jews' Supreme Holocaust in Palestine..
Jesus is The King of the Jews, King of kings and the lion of the tribe of Juduah, he is the invisible G-d made Visible, read John 3:16, he raised the Dead, walked on water, was crucified on a tree, died and on the third day came back alive, he became sin so he could draw all people to him, to have everlasting life, and be born again, yes he will give you a heart for jews and muzzlims, but no the god of the muzzlims was never the god of the jews or christians, Jesus walked on water, feed 4000 with a few fish and a few pieces of bread, with several baskets left over, death could not hold him, and he dwells in my heart, he is alive and well, his word is true for he is the word who became flesh yes the invisible g-d of israel became visible in Jesus, do not get allah confused he is 180 degrees out of the park, I know many nations hate jews, and will one day attack, only to get put back in their places by King Jesus, My Lord and Me G-d yes Israel has a King. And he loves you too.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#102177 Mar 3, 2013
Press TV – March 3,2013

A Lebanese news website says it has obtained a documentary movie revealing a plot hatched by French and Turkish spy agencies to assassinate Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Lebanese Asianews website says the movie, which has been produced by the well-known Syrian media activist Khedar Awarake, shows confessions by those who were on a joint mission to kill top Syrian officials.

According to the report, Syrian security organizations have recently defused assassination attempts by Turkey and France’s intelligence agencies on the lives of Assad and Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem.

The report added that Turkish and French spy agencies have set up a joint operation room aimed at accomplishing the assassination mission. It added that their mission had overlapped with operations of security services of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the US on many times.

The report said that they also had tried to recruit high-ranking officials in Syrian governmental offices, including the office of Muallem and the presidential palace in Damascus.

Syria accuses Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey as well as some Western countries of fanning the flames of violence that have erupted in the country since March 2011.

The Syrian government says the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.
ocxz

Reunion

#102178 Mar 3, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is The King of the Jews, King of kings and the lion of the tribe of Juduah, he is the invisible G-d made Visible, read John 3:16, he raised the Dead, walked on water, was crucified on a tree, died and on the third day came back alive, he became sin so he could draw all people to him, to have everlasting life, and be born again, yes he will give you a heart for jews and muzzlims, but no the god of the muzzlims was never the god of the jews or christians, Jesus walked on water, feed 4000 with a few fish and a few pieces of bread, with several baskets left over, death could not hold him, and he dwells in my heart, he is alive and well, his word is true for he is the word who became flesh yes the invisible g-d of israel became visible in Jesus, do not get allah confused he is 180 degrees out of the park, I know many nations hate jews, and will one day attack, only to get put back in their places by King Jesus, My Lord and Me G-d yes Israel has a King. And he loves you too.
Well it is the same bullshit re-hashed for hundreds of years.
Demagogic language designed to pit one against the other, while preaching fake pretenses using threats.
Move along, dude, we have brains here.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#102182 Mar 3, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is The King of the Jews, King of kings and the lion of the tribe of Juduah, he is the invisible G-d made Visible, read John 3:16, he raised the Dead, walked on water, was crucified on a tree, died and on the third day came back alive, he became sin so he could draw all people to him, to have everlasting life, and be born again, yes he will give you a heart for jews and muzzlims, but no the god of the muzzlims was never the god of the jews or christians, Jesus walked on water, feed 4000 with a few fish and a few pieces of bread, with several baskets left over, death could not hold him, and he dwells in my heart, he is alive and well, his word is true for he is the word who became flesh yes the invisible g-d of israel became visible in Jesus, do not get allah confused he is 180 degrees out of the park, I know many nations hate jews, and will one day attack, only to get put back in their places by King Jesus, My Lord and Me G-d yes Israel has a King. And he loves you too.
Strange, not one source except the Gospels printed some 150 years later ever heard of all these miracles. You can be sure that if the impossible became possible, then Roman scientists at the time would have taken a trip to Palestine to verify them. The period is quite well documented but nobody knows about those things. Strange!
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102185 Mar 3, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
`
Part # 1 about the beanie head creatures from the Black Lagoon, calling themselves god's chosen thieving Jews, that are war crime fugitive...
Lets look at these animals closer up, as thieving terrorist and serial killing settlers.
~http://www.youtube.com/watch? NR=1&v=dq1LK2qMwLA&fea ture=endscreen
what a moronic statement ' makes sense coming from a mongoliod.when are you gonna have a original thought or idea; that wasn't recycled through through the bowels of hell. Mainly your idol hitler the most evil man ever to live....go to hell you hate monger.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#102187 Mar 3, 2013
YAWN!
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102188 Mar 3, 2013
Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sssshhhhh!....almost bedtime and the sandman's four leaf clover~
The brothers are waiting for u,... so that they 'will' run it!
fitting name sandman now I know why the cats bury there fecal matter in the sand...(
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102189 Mar 3, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
YAWN!
if your tired go to sleep little toying...
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102190 Mar 3, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Press TV – March 3,2013
A Lebanese news website says it has obtained a documentary movie revealing a plot hatched by French and Turkish spy agencies to assassinate Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
Lebanese Asianews website says the movie, which has been produced by the well-known Syrian media activist Khedar Awarake, shows confessions by those who were on a joint mission to kill top Syrian officials.
According to the report, Syrian security organizations have recently defused assassination attempts by Turkey and France’s intelligence agencies on the lives of Assad and Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem.
The report added that Turkish and French spy agencies have set up a joint operation room aimed at accomplishing the assassination mission. It added that their mission had overlapped with operations of security services of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the US on many times.
The report said that they also had tried to recruit high-ranking officials in Syrian governmental offices, including the office of Muallem and the presidential palace in Damascus.
Syria accuses Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey as well as some Western countries of fanning the flames of violence that have erupted in the country since March 2011.
The Syrian government says the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.
goyim. Repeat. After..me ..I am irrelevant. I lack common sense now smack yourself in the face..........my work is done here.
jim

Modesto, CA

#102191 Mar 3, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Strange, not one source except the Gospels printed some 150 years later ever heard of all these miracles. You can be sure that if the impossible became possible, then Roman scientists at the time would have taken a trip to Palestine to verify them. The period is quite well documented but nobody knows about those things. Strange!
And you are lost, seek out and get to know Jesus while there is time
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#102192 Mar 3, 2013
`
Part # 1 about the beanie head creatures from the Black Lagoon, calling themselves god's chosen thieving Jews, that are war crime fugitive...
Lets look at these animals closer up, as thieving terrorist and serial killing settlers.
Here is what some do in Pt Jefferson:
I believe the sheep in this video was named bobbalina

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#102193 Mar 3, 2013
I'm awake now. YAWN!
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102194 Mar 3, 2013
`
did you ever think about sticking a grenade up your but and pulling the pin.....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102195 Mar 3, 2013
great jew wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever think about sticking a grenade up your but and pulling the pin.....
I was actually going to ask you to do that, but oh well, you've beat me to the punch!
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102196 Mar 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually going to ask you to do that, but oh well, you've beat me to the punch!
that's right bitchface. I will always beat you..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102197 Mar 3, 2013
I'll just let Leo roll his eyes for me at that statement:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbg69s1Roh1rwb...
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102198 Mar 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
I'll just let Leo roll his eyes for me at that statement:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbg69s1Roh1rwb...
I advocate that you eat all the foreskins on your plate.......
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102199 Mar 3, 2013
great jew wrote:
<quoted text>I advocate that you eat all the foreskins on your plate.......
Wow. Stay classy, kiddo.
the big man

Baltimore, MD

#102204 Mar 3, 2013
The Holocaust Shakedown 1 wrote:
`
`
The Holocaust Shakedown...are bank robbers and embezzlers and war crime fugitives from israel's machination machine, who are shaking down Countries, using our Country as their big bully ......pay or else..
Part # 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oZe7N9E6u2kXX
listen here you little f''king gentile ..the Swiss paid those reperations cause they stole billions from haulcaust. Victims get that through you thick f..king skull ...
Oh by the way I saw you sucking of a horse on the internet ..how that go?
the big man

Baltimore, MD

#102205 Mar 3, 2013
The Holocaust Shakedown 1 wrote:
`
`
The Holocaust Shakedown...are bank robbers and embezzlers and war crime fugitives from israel's machination machine, who are shaking down Countries, using our Country as their big bully ......pay or else..
Part # 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oZe7N9E6u2kXX
my mistake you weren't blowing the. Horse you were bent over getting f..led by the horse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 26 min Bruser 2,364
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Dec 18 Scottu 56
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Cops: Man ran gambling hall in West Babylon (Apr '08) Aug '14 Jane 17

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nesconset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:45PM
Patriots Clinch 1st-Round Bye, Get Easier Road to Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play
NBC Sports 4:59 AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?