Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,641 - 90,660 of 117,683 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

A Proud Holocaust Denier wrote:
`
~
I'm a proud Holocaust Denier and you can be one too!
Just write to:
Institute for Historical Review
P.O. Box 2739
Newport Beach, California
The people at the Institute are honest people and will tell you the truth about Jew's Lies and Deception in a German Holocaust of 6 million gassed Jews, that never happened..
Jews are a Cult of evilness and wickedness, that have murdered over 100 million Gentile in Russia Jew Revolution, from 1917 to 1945.
Please don't let these untermenschen fool you anymore and pray for Divine Intervention, to cleanse this Planet of the filth and evil that the Jewish Cult and their collaborating co-rat Gentiles,.. have created..
Find the real Truth and become a proud Holocaust Denier,.... just like moi!
that institute for historical review is a nazi' skin head s. PO box set up in California I got a PO box too..
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
How tasteful.
Funny how you assume that just by saying "JEWS" your denial would be legitimised by y'all haters here; and yet, would you call the Slavs, the Roma, gay people, Jehova's Witnesses, Catholic priests, and Balkan Muslims liars? They were targeted too. You gonna take that chance kiddo?
~

`

All thee above stated that they never saw one gassed jew. But we went through this once before and you were proven to be a liar.

Just like you stated you were a woman with a daughter in her twenties living in Meixco and couple pages back you stated you were a man. You dont know what you are, do you?

Read this: Galatians 5:22-23

New International Version (NIV)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Whatever and whoever you are, seek the Truth and dont post us anymore, until you do.

signed; a Proud Holocaust Denirer!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~
`
All thee above stated that they never saw one gassed jew. But we went through this once before and you were proven to be a liar.
Just like you stated you were a woman with a daughter in her twenties living in Meixco and couple pages back you stated you were a man. You dont know what you are, do you?
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Whatever and whoever you are, seek the Truth and dont post us anymore, until you do.
Wow, no source and yet you confidently state that "not one of them saw them being gassed." Bullshit.
Let's see a link for the Roma:
http://www.un.org/en/holocaustremembrance/doc...

The UN keeps VERY good records.

Why do you care if I say I'm a woman/guy/person? Tell you what -- I'll just say I'm a pink pony and we'll leave it at that. You're a little too confused as to how guessing genders works on the internet.

Also; when did I say I am in my 20s? That'd be awesome, but I'm a little too old to be fantasising about my college years.

Kinda freaky how stalkerish you are about me! Do you have a crush? How cute.
great jew

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The demons are especially bothering you today, aren't they, little boy? Are they telling you to to dodge the fact that you're being watched?
would you like me to smack the taste of Jewish foreskins out of you mouth?
great jew

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

<quoted text>
~
`
you goyim you know nothing moron you know. Nothing of history and you facts and. Figures are outright lies......
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>that institute for historical review is a nazi' skin head s. PO box set up in California I got a PO box too..
`

~

Is your PO box in a zoo, with baboons?

Learn to spell Mongoloid..... another transient idiot on the prowl, looking for this site's Historical Truth seekers.

Love how this trolling flake is pretending to know about the Holocaust Institution i had posted before, for the good of hearts.

The only institution this Mongoloid knows about is his own caged Thorizine institution, where he looks and was trained to begs for others used cigarette buds, that "it" would do anything for, and i mean anything.

Its medication time....Hpizzle!.... and now get lost!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

great jew wrote:
<quoted text>would you like me to smack the taste of Jewish foreskins out of you mouth?
You're expressing some of your deep homoerotic fantasies, aren't you, creep?
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

`

~

This "Advocate is a brainless and mindless twit and old ratbag.

We really hate to acknowledge her stupidity, but so that you know we are the real deal and would never post something that was untrue, we are giving you a site that has shown the Red Cross official documents stating Jews' are Holocaust Liars and the German Holocaust was actually a Jewish Lie and Hoax.

Jews' wanted the International World to believe this for one main reason, to cover up their Jew Holocaust in Russia, where Jews were "directly" responsible for the death of over 100 million Gentiles between 1917 and 1945 and never prosecuted for it/.

Then when they saw the World accepting their Jew Lies and War Crime Deception, these greedy monsters expanded their Holocaust lying hoax for their money machination machine of endless reparation..

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...

now this "Advocate' idiot will call the site we've produced as a Nazi site and its up to you to believe or not to believe!

as always Peace and Love, a proud Holocaust Denier
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Also; when did I say I am in my 20s? That'd be awesome, but I'm a little too old to be fantasising about my college years.
Kinda freaky how stalkerish you are about me! Do you have a crush? How cute.
`

~

You know well i never stated you being in your twenties! These are my exact posting words and i'll quote: "Just like you stated you were a woman with a "daughter" in her twenties living in Meixco".

You knew i stated your daughter was in her twenties and not you, mrs. old mofemme.

All you wanted to do is try to impress me and this International site, that you went to college and try to prove to me and the World, that you are not the complete mindless idiotic she Jackass that i've made you out to be. Sephardi convert jewess are not that bright, are they?

BTW, mrs. stalker, don't post me with your nonsensical inane retorts.... i really don't care to see it and you'd be annoying and harassing moi, if you would reply!
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

`

^55

Good night Petesake and all my Truth seeking friends, who love Godly Truths and hate evilness of Israeli Jews' Terror Tyrannical Reign..

Peace and Love,..the Proud Holocaust Denier

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

All you wanted to do is try to impress me and this International site, that you went to college and try to prove to me and the World, that you \oying and harassing moi, if you would reply!
'International site' What a gasbag you are.
You're up late with a bottle again, aren't you, old lady?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

A Loud Hollow Whiner wrote:
`
^69
Good night Peteskank and all my Booze reeking friends, who love Godly Booze and hate evilness of bigots lik me n..
Peace and Love,..the Loud Hollow Whiner
Yeah yeah. Go pass out now, ranting harpy.
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
That's a different thread and a different site,... you hypercritical imbecile!
Mount moriah is the mount Abrahan offered isaac in genesis 22. In 1st Chronicles 21 it is identified as the location of Arunah (or, Ornan) the Jubusite threshing floor that David bought for 600 shekles of gold. This purchase is an important fact since it demonstrates that the Jews received this area through a legal transaction. They have never, never, sold the rights to Mount Moriah. 1st Chronicles 21:24, 25. Mount moriah is where Soloman built his Temple.This area is always going to be israels place of worship an soon temple, amen.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE DENNIS RODMAN TO MAKE AMERICA FRIENDS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah. Go pass out now, ranting harpy.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
What would an isolated lackey such as you know of the world, obedient freak?
How do you feel about your stinking country being owned by murederous hereditary tyrants?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

murderous*
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

DON'T YOU LIKE DENNIS' FRIENDS???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would an isolated lackey such as you know of the world, obedient freak?
How do you feel about your stinking country being owned by murederous hereditary tyrants?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so there is one more person just as stupid as Truth beats himself, my bad
great jew

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
"One night while Moses was in Camp, the Lord was about to kill him. But Zipporah
circumcised her son with a flint knife.
She touched his legs with the skin she had cut off and said. "My dear son, this blood will protect you". So the Lord did not harm Moses. Then Zipporah said, "Yes my dear,
you are safe because of this circumcision".
Exodus, 4 : 18-23.
but they didn't eat the foreskin ...you eat the foreskin your a anomaly ..

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Old washed up Dennis can make friends with that fat despot and all his pimps for all I care, slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Search the Nesconset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) 10 hr Ghettogasmansrmc 3
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 13 hr 13thgrade 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr College Professor 6,391
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 21 hr Bruser 2,281
Giant Garage Sale 21 hr Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon okeefe_1960 86
Verizon Fios vs Optimum on line (Mar '08) Mon Roger 122
•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000