Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121901 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#102090 Feb 28, 2013
Jews are anti-Christ
http://rense.com/general67/znsm.htm

Muslims believe in him as a prophet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
.
And the reason we went to war is because Bush said OBL was responsible for 911. After the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan he recanted his words.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Fals Flag Black Ops were responsible for 911
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
And about Iraq's WMD's..."none here, maybe over there ha ha ha" says Bush....as he sent Americans into a war to die....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
....solely for oil
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102091 Feb 28, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Jews are anti-Christ
http://rense.com/general67/znsm.htm
Muslims believe in him as a prophet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
.
And the reason we went to war is because Bush said OBL was responsible for 911. After the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan he recanted his words.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Fals Flag Black Ops were responsible for 911
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
And about Iraq's WMD's..."none here, maybe over there ha ha ha" says Bush....as he sent Americans into a war to die....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
....solely for oil
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
So you link to unaccredited, obscure sites.

You must be quite the political activist!

http://images.wikia.com/halofanon/images/e/e5...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#102092 Feb 28, 2013
It's my site with what I researched on and if you claim I posted a lie on it, then please bring it front and center.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102093 Feb 28, 2013
Slimesten wrote:
It's my site with what I researched on and if you claim I posted a lie on it, then please bring it front and center.
Still spamming it up for hits on that crappy site of yours, creep? You're nothing more than a racist slob and it shows.
Henry

United States

#102094 Feb 28, 2013
ean wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to hear you offer a solution instead of shooting down other people.
He offered another solution. Stop the terrorism. You just don't want to hear it. Doesn't change the facts other than your a crybaby
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102095 Feb 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still spamming it up for hits on that crappy site of yours, creep? You're nothing more than a racist slob and it shows.
I declare thee mongoliod...
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102096 Feb 28, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
He offered another solution. Stop the terrorism. You just don't want to hear it. Doesn't change the facts other than your a crybaby
Henry why you have. Seamen in your mouth swallow your food..

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102097 Feb 28, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>I declare thee mongoliod...
mongoliod?

Did you mean to say 'mongoloid', or is that just the spelling of your surname?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#102098 Feb 28, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
He offered another solution. Stop the terrorism. You just don't want to hear it. Doesn't change the facts other than your a crybaby
The real terrorists that should have been stopped...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102099 Feb 28, 2013
Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>
The real terrorists that should have been stopped...
titledpost/who-lied/the-real-t errorists
More rubbish from the addled, poorly designed site of the Spammy the bigot.
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102100 Feb 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
mongoliod?
Did you mean to say 'mongoloid', or is that just the spelling of your surname?
does NFL. Stand for never felt love. Cause your a mongoliod ..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102101 Feb 28, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>does NFL. Stand for never felt love. Cause your a mongoliod ..
Dude, your incomprehensible postings don't help. What the hell is a "Mongliod" anyways?
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102102 Feb 28, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your incomprehensible postings don't help. What the hell is a "Mongliod" anyways?
why you sniff my dogs as**
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102103 Feb 28, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your incomprehensible postings don't help. What the hell is a "Mongliod" anyways?
isn't it true that you get on your knees every night and let Mandingo slap you across your face thirteen times with thirteen inches?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102104 Feb 28, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>isn't it true that you get on your knees every night and let Mandingo slap you across your face thirteen times with thirteen inches?
You have a questionable taste in sexual fantasies derived from racially based exploitation movies. Oh well, that's your issue!
IsraeliTerrorJew s Epitaph

Saint James, NY

#102105 Feb 28, 2013
`

~

When is Tribal Jewry Holohoax going stop.

Sorry to post this,...but we and the majority of the International Community must agree that Israeli Jew Terrorism and Jew's Palestinian Holocaust must be stopped,... by bombing Israel.

And the terrorist jews who survive, must be tried as War Crime Terrorist jew jews and face the death penalty.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102106 Feb 28, 2013
IsraeliTerrorJews Epitaph wrote:
`
~
When is Tribal Jewry Holohoax going stop.
Sorry to post this,...but we and the majority of the International Community must agree that Israeli Jew Terrorism and Jew's Palestinian Holocaust must be stopped,... by bombing Israel.
And the terrorist jews who survive, must be tried as War Crime Terrorist jew jews and face the death penalty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KqnPqV5XhmgXX
'but we and the majority of the International Community '

Lofty garbage, old lady. You're a joke.
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Saint James, NY

#102108 Feb 28, 2013
`

~

I'm a proud Holocaust Denier and you can be one too!

Just write to:

Institute for Historical Review

P.O. Box 2739

Newport Beach, California

92659

The people at the Institute are honest people and will tell you the truth about Jew's Lies and Deception in a German Holocaust of 6 million gassed Jews, that never happened..

Jews are a Cult of evilness and wickedness, that have murdered over 100 million Gentile in Russia Jew Revolution, from 1917 to 1945.

Please don't let these untermenschen fool you anymore and pray for Divine Intervention, to cleanse this Planet of the filth and evil that the Jewish Cult and their collaborating co-rat Gentiles,.. have created..

Find the real Truth and become a proud Holocaust Denier,.... just like moi!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#102110 Feb 28, 2013
A Proud Holocaust Denier wrote:
`
~
I'm a proud Holocaust Denier and you can be one too!
Just write to:
Institute for Historical Review
P.O. Box 2739
Newport Beach, California
92659
The people at the Institute are honest people and will tell you the truth about Jew's Lies and Deception in a German Holocaust of 6 million gassed Jews, that never happened..
Jews are a Cult of evilness and wickedness, that have murdered over 100 million Gentile in Russia Jew Revolution, from 1917 to 1945.
Please don't let these untermenschen fool you anymore and pray for Divine Intervention, to cleanse this Planet of the filth and evil that the Jewish Cult and their collaborating co-rat Gentiles,.. have created..
Find the real Truth and become a proud Holocaust Denier,.... just like moi!
What a bunch of BS, why not go to Poland or Germany or Russia and see for yourself? Why not read the records in the German libraries? Why would Germany pay many many billions of dollars to Jews??? Why does Switzerland now open its doors and expose all the gold, jewels and silver that belonged to Jews and was taken by Nazis???

You are a very ungrateful jerk and not deserving of living in a safe country like the US, people like you are very disrespectful of facts and try to lie in order to change history just because you are racist and prejudiced against Jews. Get over it and grow up for a change.
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Saint James, NY

#102111 Feb 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of BS, why not go to Poland or Germany or Russia and see for yourself? Why not read the records in the German libraries? Why would Germany pay many many billions of dollars to Jews??? Why does Switzerland now open its doors and expose all the gold, jewels and silver that belonged to Jews and was taken by Nazis???
You are a very ungrateful jerk and not deserving of living in a safe country like the US, people like you are very disrespectful of facts and try to lie in order to change history just because you are racist and prejudiced against Jews. Get over it and grow up for a change.
`

~

Sorry George!

I know the Truth and i'm a proud Holocaust Denier, that would appreciate you not posting me with your jewish occultist lies again.

Kindly remain, a Holocaust Denier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Safety SCCC Selden 8 hr This is fun 5
News Islip Supervisor: Town pay raises were approved... 13 hr recall vote know 12
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 hr Bruser 2,708
Patchogue Fire Dept Dec 1 John 5
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505

Nesconset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages