Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101693 Feb 21, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite you ask for someone to show humanity to others while blaming Jews for all the ills in the world even those inside your own religion.
Stop lying and saying Jesus taught you when it was a Guy called John or Paul or someone else who had never met Jesus nor even lived in the same time or place as him.
Very sad using religion to incite hatred and spread liable. Wonder what your god thinks of you now.
These words are the words of Christ, murdered by Jews who continue their murderous campaign now and today it's often women and children in Gaza and beyond:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 44.45

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101694 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty well known now that Christ was never a Jew and I/we (the world
=ng Obdurate Jew.
'...it's pretty well known...' HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You're just bouncing off the mental walls, aren't you, little boy? It's hilarious when your hasten back to scripture as if that will spare you from those who watch.

Location hidden

#101695 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'...it's pretty well known...' HAHAHAHA!!!!!
You're just bouncing off the mental walls, aren't you, little boy? It's hilarious when your hasten back to scripture as if that will spare you from those who watch.
You laugh like a Jew Baboon Serpent? Here the words of Christ the Messiah:

"40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

""Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon."

"This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."

"Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas."

Yes it's pretty well to most that Jesus was NEVER a 'Jew'.....EVER.

Location hidden

#101696 Feb 21, 2013
Above taken from :

Benjamin H. Freedman, Jewish Historian - Researcher - Scholar.
From "Common Sense", p. 2-1-53 and 5-1-59

Location hidden

#101697 Feb 21, 2013
We note all the Horrible Harassing Obdurate Jew is capable of is harassment and in the process confirm to all what all already know about many racist sick Jews. That they are indeed spawn of Satan..

Location hidden

#101698 Feb 21, 2013
pretty well known

USA

#101699 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
You laugh like an Serpent? Here the words of Christ the Messiah:
" told you the truth, which n the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."
religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas."
Yes it's pretty well to most that Jesus was NEVER a 'Jew'.....EVER.
Dumping platitudes that you at best only half understand won't keep them away from you, little boy. He was Jewish, therefore you despise you own deity. No wonder you've been singles out for close monitoring.

USA

#101700 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
We note all the Horrible Harassing Obdurate Jew is capable of is harassment and in the process confirm to all what all already know about many racist sick Jews. That they are indeed spawn of Satan..
You're standing on a wobbly kitchen chair as you spew that hateful crap, aren't you, little boy? Is the curtain open so they can watch your addled histrionics?

USA

#101701 Feb 21, 2013
singled*

Location hidden

#101702 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumping platitudes that you at best only half understand won't keep them away from you, little boy. He was Jewish, therefore you despise you own deity. No wonder you've been singles out for close monitoring.
singles out? that tennis?" ... You pathetic nasty Obdurate Jew .. spawn of Satan!

28,000 posts from this Harassing Jew and not a word in relation to the thread and the carnage heaped upon innocent children murdered by Anul FanNy's Jew brothers-in arms ... what an awful, thoroughly disgusting Jew this character, this spawn of Satan, is.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Location hidden

#101703 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're standing on a wobbly kitchen chair as you spew that hateful crap, aren't you, little boy? Is the curtain open so they can watch your addled histrionics?
"hateful crap?" Er.... "We note all the Horrible Harassing Obdurate Jew is capable of is harassment and in the process confirm to all what all already know about many racist sick Jews. That they are indeed spawn of Satan.."

The truth? Don't be so silly and wrong you Obdurate and Harassing Jew.

28,000 posts and not a word of sympathy for the children murdered by your brother Jews? Now that is what one would call 'hateful crap" surely?

USA

#101704 Feb 21, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
singles out? that tennis?" ... You pathetic nasty Obdurate Jew .. spawn of Satan!
nd the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
All you have is a common, self-corrected typo, little boy? It's an indication that you're a shallow dullard, and despite the fire and brimstone quotes, you haven't the slightest clue as to what you've been reading. They watch you.

Location hidden

#101705 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is a common, self-corrected typo, little boy? It's an indication that you're a shallow dullard, and despite the fire and brimstone quotes, you haven't the slightest clue as to what you've been reading. They watch you.
Spawn of Satan and Harassing Obdurate Jew .... hear and ponder on the frightening but nevertheless beautiful words of christ. The are directly speaking to you Serpent little do you realize it however:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

John 8.44

28,000 posts not one mention of the carnage against the weaker Palestinians from this jerk of Satan Anul FanNY

Location hidden

#101706 Feb 21, 2013
Christ

USA

#101707 Feb 21, 2013
RE-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Spawn of Satan and Harassing Obdurate Jew .... hear and ponder on the frightening but nevertheless beautiful words of crisp. The are directly
While you're at it, why not mindlessly repeat your dumb self, imbecile?
Are you dreaming of setting up a Nazi revival tent near the neighborhood square so you can mumble your tripe, little boy?

If so, I'm sure you'll see them in your tiny audience. They'll be wearing black.

USA

#101708 Feb 21, 2013
'hear and ponder'

LOLOL!! Another lame attempt at lofty sermonising. You;re a lost soul, little boy.

Location hidden

#101709 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
'hear and ponder'
LOLOL!! Another lame attempt at lofty sermonising. You;re a lost soul, little boy.
Na!!! I don't do sermons I just speak the truth.'Hear and ponder' indeed. But the LOLOL 'laughter' always somehow seems very hollow and rather sad because my words frighten you Anul FanNy .. the truth of Christ frightens you and the fact that you're a known-to-the-thread callous prick who in 28,000+ posts has never addressed the 'carnage' issue frightens you. Ponder these things indeed Serpent but the last thing you need to ponder is where my soul is right now. You should be more concerned about your own.

USA

#101710 Feb 21, 2013
RE-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Na!!! I don't do sermons I just speak the truth.'Hear and ponder' indeed. But the LOLOL 'laughter' always somehow seems very hollow and rather sad concerned about your own.
You're too vicious and self-righteous in your abject hatred to realise what an unintended joke youreally are, little boy. Found a job yet?

Location hidden

#101711 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too vicious and self-righteous in your abject hatred to realise what an unintended joke youreally are, little boy. Found a job yet?
I am indeed vicious when it comes to hatred of injustice: self-righteous no. Certain satanic Jews of Liverpool, the devil-worshipping freemasons of Liverpool have ruined many a career. They praise Satan and try to destroy decent people who prefer to believe in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The Obdurate Jew is the worst of humanity. They murdered Christ and continue their murderous ways.

Location hidden

#101712 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But the forced laughter is apparent to all as being based on fear not humour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 11 hr Save you lives 2,441
Alive and Gay after 5!!! 13 hr Strawberry Zacquiri 4
Coffman & Mcnichol law firm 22 hr Starlight24 1
News Police: Kyle Rowlinson, of East Islip, targeted... (Jun '14) Jun 27 KyleHasAGayBrother 9
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Jun 26 Randy foster 5
News Islip building employee resigns after improper ... (May '07) Jun 24 ENRON zionism 58
News West Islip Little League Cleans Up Fields Flood... (Mar '13) Jun 24 Jack Whack Black 11
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages