Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,061 - 90,080 of 114,973 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your empty rhetoric. You read every one of my posts, little racist boy, or are so deluded you imagine they were all directed at you?
Your lack of humanity to the dead Gazan children are testimony to your father, Satan. You're a Horrible Harassing Hymie and not unlike a turd on the shoe. Go to your father Satan Anul FanNY and spare us the backsliding shit and the dehumanised phlegm and devil's froth. Never in 28,000 posts! NEVER a word for the innocent children butchered by the Jews.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of humanity to the dead Gazan children are testimony to your father, Satan. You're a Horrible Harassing Hymie and not unlike a turd on ws.
Are you upset? Maybe you'd feel better if you told me how you knew it was Jewish people who 'attacked' you, little boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about you, little racist. I'm just having a laugh at you for feebly trying to cover your obvious lies. It's just like a lowbrow racist to think you can control things with dull rhetorical questions.
Had any of your vitriolic posts deleted lately?
In your silence over 28,000 posts you Horrible Harassing Hymie you praise the murdering Jews of Israel ... who gleefully murder children or prevent them from having a glass of water. Happy oh child of Satan?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Peteshite wrote:
<quoted text>

... who gleefully murder children or prevent them from having a glass of water. Happy oh child of Satan?
No, dullard, I laugh at you. Lots of people laugh at you, so what's the big deal? Had any of your posts deleted lately, little racist?
Yahchanan

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dullard, I laugh at you. Lots of people laugh at you, so what's the big deal? Had any of your posts deleted lately, little racist?
Snitch.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Snitch.
How was prison, hick? You grew to like it, didn't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

to the depths
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Pukesake is a vile pos not worthy of spit. He's part of the European Muslim influx and talks about others living where they shouldn't be. It's fun to laugh at it. Maybe it will fall asleep drunk on a train track someday. save everyone the pain of laughing so hard.
Rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I think that 10 ton space rock that came to join up with our planet, is a message from God, no wasn't alone.
I witnessed the most amazing rainbow it ended on my sacred place where I go to prey.
Something is happening maybe the iron wall is going to fall, maybe the darkness is lifting or it cold be the birds are going to sing so loudly the Zionist Jew will hear them, and realize just how awful they are.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of humanity to the dead Gazan children are testimony to your father, Satan. You're a Horrible Harassing Hymie and not unlike a turd on the shoe. Go to your father Satan Anul FanNY and spare us the backsliding shit and the dehumanised phlegm and devil's froth. Never in 28,000 posts! NEVER a word for the innocent children butchered by the Jews.
NFL not even human he has no Empathy for humanity, i wonder he born soulless without a heart, all those Children left parentless because of Stupid unthinking Soldiers who goes to wars without questioning moral of a war...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

DUNG wrote:
hick
ARE YOU STILL HERE??? TOPIX'S DWARF HASBARA INTELLECTUAL WITH THE BAD, LIMITED ENGLISH.

<quoted text>
Are you people offended I often rip you a new one about your shit English usage?

Good!

How's that fat murderer, Kim Jong-un doing with his fried babies?
He's one of the few in North Korea who gets more than his share to eat, isn't he?

You may now carry on with your usual banter about homosexuality, pig-faced slave of the state.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>NFL not even human he has no Empathy for humanity, i wonder he born soulless without a heart, all those Children left parentless because of Stupid unthinking Soldiers who goes to wars without questioning moral of a war...
So you're back to your so-called moral high ground and squealing like a stuck boar again, b¡tch? Do as you promised your mommy and find a job, Somalian peasant.

Since: Mar 11

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
I think that 10 ton space rock that came to join up with our planet, is a message from God, no wasn't alone.
I witnessed the most amazing rainbow it ended on my sacred place where I go to prey.
Something is happening maybe the iron wall is going to fall, maybe the darkness is lifting or it cold be the birds are going to sing so loudly the Zionist Jew will hear them, and realize just how awful they are.
look like you under pain...
AM ISRAEL CHAI!

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're back to your so-called moral high ground and squealing like a stuck boar again, b¡tch? Do as you promised your mommy and find a job, Somalian peasant.
No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i don't live at home. You one still living in a closet with you guns, you a monster. You mom will be pissed at you , USING gunS don't make you a man, the bravest warriorS are those who don't need guns/weapons , the Human rights activist will even stand up against big bullies like you WAR MONGERS sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i don't live at home. You one still living in a closet with you guns, you a monster. sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.
What are you blathering about, Somalian dirtbag?

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blathering about, Somalian dirtbag?
No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i don't live at home. You one still living in a closet with you guns, you a monster. You mom will be pissed at you , USING gunS don't make you a man, the bravest warriorS are those who don't need guns/weapons , the Human rights activist will even stand up against big bullies like you WAR MONGERS sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i live at home with my mommy. You one still living in s activist will even stand up against big bellies like me WAR MONGERS sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.
Is that what Somalians call 're-blathering', lowly bag of pus?

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what Somalians call 're-blathering', lowly bag of pus?
look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all those war-torn children died or left parentleas at the hand of dumb Soldiers stupidity , wars are evil.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all the times I wanked all over the place.
What's the matter, Somalian racist slob? Does Mommy get PO'ed when you make her computer keyboard sticky?

Since: Mar 11

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all those war-torn children died or left parentleas at the hand of dumb Soldiers stupidity , wars are evil.
Very simple to change the situation
just stop Islamic terrorism around the world and all be good !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Search the Nesconset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,340
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 4 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 8 hr Bruser 2,256
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mon The truth 1,311
Review: Edp Dental Plan (Jan '10) Mon helen smith 30
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000