Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,041 - 90,060 of 118,130 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101422 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's Masons too? How did you know they were Jewish and Masons, little boy? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital, lying scouse fool?
You see devils everywhere you go, don't you, creep? They watch you.
Well Horrible Harassing Hymie ..(HHH)... that's for me to know and for you to remain ignorant about. I don't divulge as I have said already HHH my private business to Zionist and racist Jews such as you. But for clarity ... I was viciously attacked by Jews with the help of masons (devil worshippers)... who had criminal intent to commit the vengeful and despicably callous act of wanton violence upon my person. Evil Jews.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101423 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Horrible Harassing Hymie ..(HHH)... that's for me to know and for who had criminal intent to commit the vengeful and despicably callous act of wanton violence upon my person. Evil Jews.
Your vague answers don't cover the falsehoods, little boy. This 'crime' wasn't even reported, was it, ignorant fool? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital?

You crave sympathy so badly, you'd rather lie, jobless lowlife. They're watching and you know it.
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101424 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's Masons too? How did you know they were Jewish and Masons, little boy? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital, lying scouse fool?
You see devils everywhere you go, don't you, creep? They watch you.
`

`

......why dont u STFU??

Location hidden

#101425 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vague answers don't cover the falsehoods, little boy. This 'crime' wasn't even reported, was it, ignorant fool? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital?
You crave sympathy so badly, you'd rather lie, jobless lowlife. They're watching and you know it.
You're a criminally minded Horrible Harassing Hymie, a repeat offender of the crime of harassment and menacing behaviour on the internet. But of course as Christ taught us:-

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

John 8.44

Words of Christ so valuable and so true today.

USA

#101426 Feb 15, 2013
Northern J Degenerate wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
......why dont u STFU??
What's the matter, granny? Will you have me arrested for laughing at you and that other fool?

USA

#101427 Feb 15, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a criminally minded Horrible Harassing Hymie, a repeat offender of the crime of harassment and menacing behaviour on the internet. But of so true today.
It's hilarious when all you have are pasted answers that you only half understand, little boy.

Location hidden

#101428 Feb 15, 2013
Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
......why dont u STFU??
My friend the Anul Fanny seems possessed with a demon of Satan who hates truth and is obsessed with me and violently opposed to truthfulness. His god Satan tears at his mind and forces him to constantly send out post after post of harassment and Jew hatred. The same Demon is killing children in Gaza, stealing the homes of innocents and encouraging Settlers to 'resettle' on land not belonging to them. The Jewish father, the devil is very much at work in the world; we must be ever vigilant!! If you believe in Christ my friend, and I know you do, you can see what is transpiring here; I pity Anus FanNY.

Location hidden

#101429 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious when all you have are pasted answers that you only half understand, little boy.
As I have pointed out with the wisdom of Christ, you're a liar and there's nothing 'hilarious' in the truth I bring here. You are a product of the mind of Satan and your work is to submit to the devil, Satan your father: Not once have you offered a morsel, a word of sorrow for hundreds of children butchered by your brother Jews in gaza and beyond; humanity torn away from the world with bombs and white phosphorus and the Lies of Jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

john 8.44

USA

#101430 Feb 15, 2013
Peteshite wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend the Anul Fanny seems possessed with a demon of Satan who hates truth and is obsessed with me and violently opposed to truthfulness. His nNY.
Why is it you spew of truth while lying about being attacked by Jews, then abused by them in hospital? You were drunk, weren't you, little boy?

Now tell me why you suddenly disappeared for months, tiny scouser. They took you away, didn't they?

Location hidden

#101431 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you spew of truth while lying about being attacked by Jews, then abused by them in hospital? You were drunk, weren't you, little boy?
Now tell me why you suddenly disappeared for months, tiny scouser. They took you away, didn't they?
You must always remember you Horrible Harassing Hymie these words of Christ the Messiah:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44 KJV

USA

#101433 Feb 15, 2013
Peteshit wrote:
<quoted text>
You must always remember you Horrible Harassing Hymie these words of Christ the Messiah:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.\
Flummoxed into endless, mindless repetition, little boy? Go figure!

They watch, and you just may see them this weekend.

Location hidden

#101434 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Flummoxed into endless, mindless repetition, little boy? Go figure!
They watch, and you just may see them this weekend.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6-12

Your master Satan is calling you Hymie ... not good is it? You're not very effective here right? People still despise the Jews murdering in Gaza right? Ever make a compassionate remark about children blown to bits HHH?

Location hidden

#101436 Feb 15, 2013
Of course HHH is also Ratty, the most despicable and blaspheming anti-Christ Jew in Christendom.

USA

#101437 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

Your master Satan is calling you Hymie ... not good is it? You're not very effective here right? People still despise the Jews murdering in Gaza right? Ever make a compassionate remark about children blown to bits HHH?
It figures you'd finally be desperate enough to conjure the image of children, little racist boy. It won't change the immutable fact that you're being watched.

USA

#101439 Feb 15, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
In over 28,000 post this Horrible Harassing Hymie Jew has never spoken a gentle word for the thousands of murdered Palestinians including hundreds of children. Speaks volumes about filthy Jew and his cohorts.
Had to do it twice. Running out of racist material, little scouse fool??

Location hidden

#101440 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to do it twice. Running out of racist material, little scouse fool??
Answer the pertinent question Horrible Harassing Hymie:

When in over 28,000 posts did you ever utter a word of sorrow for over the thousands of children murdered by your Jew brothers in Gaza? I'll say it far more than twice you piece of shit until the demon inside you froths out and shouts out the "NEVER!!!" "NEVER ONCE IN 28,000 POSTS" we all know is the answer.

USA

#101441 Feb 15, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
you piece of shit until the demon inside you froths out and shouts out the "NEVER!!!" "NEVER ONCE IN 28,000 POSTS" we all know is the answer.
More of your empty rhetoric. You read every one of my posts, little racist boy, or are so deluded you imagine they were all directed at you?

USA

#101442 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the pertinent question Horrible Harassing Hymie:
ntil the demon inside you froths out and shouts out the "NEVER!!!" "NEVER ONCE IN 28,000 POSTS" we all know is the answer.
BTW, had any of your bigoted posts deleted lately, fool?

Location hidden

#101443 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your empty rhetoric. You read every one of my posts, little racist boy, or are so deluded you imagine they were all directed at you?
Your lack of humanity to the dead Gazan children are testimony to your father, Satan. You're a Horrible Harassing Hymie and not unlike a turd on the shoe. Go to your father Satan Anul FanNY and spare us the backsliding shit and the dehumanised phlegm and devil's froth. Never in 28,000 posts! NEVER a word for the innocent children butchered by the Jews.

USA

#101444 Feb 15, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of humanity to the dead Gazan children are testimony to your father, Satan. You're a Horrible Harassing Hymie and not unlike a turd on ws.
Are you upset? Maybe you'd feel better if you told me how you knew it was Jewish people who 'attacked' you, little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Former teacher gets 18 years for raping bartender (Nov '09) 3 hr resident 14
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 9 hr Vee 1,338
Gay Friendly Sayville? Aug 30 Uncle Reamus 2
Review: Ilopango Restaurant Aug 29 james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
Iconic Entenmann's factory set to shut down in NY Aug 29 Scott 2
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE