Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,521 - 89,540 of 117,763 Comments Last updated 51 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The history of the Jews' murdering and theft has been hidden from you ... easy when the Jew controls media, education and has infiltrated the western Politic like a cancer.....
The Jews win? They murdered Christ and millions after Christ ... you call that winning?.. most people call it murder.
Christ was Jewish, so was Moses and many other major figures in the bible.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ was Jewish, so was Moses and many other major figures in the bible.
Moses was Hebrew, African origin ... Christ was without doubt very brown- skinned from Judea and was the 'begotten'(conceived in modern parlance) of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation .... the Jew you speak of is the European (east) Jew .... no relation whatsoever to anyone in the Bible but often a very close relationship with Satan.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses was Hebrew, African origin ... Christ was without doubt very brown- Satan.
They watch, and you sometimes see them, don't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses was Hebrew, African origin ... Christ was without doubt very brown- skinned from Judea and was the 'begotten'(conceived in modern parlance) of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation .... the Jew you speak of is the European (east) Jew .... no relation whatsoever to anyone in the Bible but often a very close relationship with Satan.
But Jews are African, European and Arab. I have been to Telev and have seen them all.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Old Crone exposing junk to kids wrote:
<quoted text>
`
8X11= HEIL HELL for JEW MUTTHEADS MOTHERLAND IN ISRAELI THIEVES
US.ORG/IN JEWS' OCCUPIED PALESTINE BY ISRAELI JEW JEWS TERRORIST AND SWINEHOOFS.
In another of your famously good moods again, granny?
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rat Patrol exposingJ Pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
`
8X11= HEIL HELL for JEW MUTTHEADS MOTHERLAND IN ISRAELI THIEVES
Dear Henry, how were u spawned and do u know who ur mother is FROM THE KETTLE OF MIXED MOLECH UNTERMENSCHEN EGGS AND SPERMS/?
You've never answered the question if u served in our Military, SO WE MUST ASSUME YOU ARE AN ISRALI JEW TERRORIST UTTERS MILKER, WHOSE POSTING FOR JEWS' MACHINATION MACHINE OF GIYUS.ORG/IN JEWS' OCCUPIED PALESTINE BY ISRAELI JEW JEWS TERRORIST AND SWINEHOOFS.
you are amusing :)
if i understand you correctly, u claim that the Jews are richer, smarter, and more talented than you.
so who is the lowlife?
isn't it right, by your own philosophy, that you should exterminate yourself?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
if i understand you correctly, u claim that the Jews are richer, smarter, and more talented than you.
so who is the lowlife?
She's here under many different names, and is easy to spot. She always seems to need someone to blame for her drunken personality and low level job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Satan is a Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Hello Truth seeker Petesake...
Thanks u for informing us that "Satan is a Jew".
And we're guessing Satan is a 'convert" jew, who loves his occultist flock of demonized hellish jew jews/?
Satan loves all of his pro-terrorist jew milkers and supporters of jews' Holocaust in Palestine, who are posting their Cyber terrorism for jews on this Site.
It must be the case my friend. Look at what they're doing around the world ... I've never known such a bloodthirsty bunch of degenerates ... scumbags of the earth in truth .. satanic to the core......

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil descendant Jews of E. Europe want to exterminate African Jews and they suffer untold racism from those devil-worshipping pigs.
How does it feel to be so closely watched?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
so who is the lowlife?

You're so rich so smart and so talented you spend your time bombing the houses of Palestinians, killing their women and children and humiliating and exterminating a whole people in full view of the watching, horrified world. Very smart Levi .... learnt a few lessons from Hitler?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so rich so smart and so talented you spend your time bombing the hoons from Hitler?
It's amazing you can spend so many business hours pontificating, little boy.
Have you seen a monitoring vehicle parked on the street lately?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil descendant Jews of E. Europe want to exterminate African Jews and they suffer untold racism from those devil-worshipping pigs.
Really? I really don't think the western Jews in Israel would let that happen in Israel. I have met a couple and they are more like people in the west, New york is more likely to exterminate its black population then they are, am talking very civilized people.

Though compared to the neighboring Islamic nations even the worst Israelis are not even half as savage as even the most civilized Islamic state. Am not jewish nor I am I muslim but I have travelled to that area so I am in a position to judge for my self which is better.

Am also very sure Israelis and jews in particular do not worship pigs.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on you are making more friends day by day...
lol
Disgusting Goy monkey! We are not here to make friends but rule over you filthy subhuman insects! Jews are your masters, and when we say jump, you jump!

Never shall we forget Auschwitz!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting Goy monkey! We are not here to make friends but rule over you filthy subhuman insects! Jews are your masters, and when we say jump, you jump!
Give me a break. You're noting but an alias for one of the confused, bigoted religious nuts and drunkards on this thread.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
I insist you are making a lot of friends.
Like in Auschwitz, unforgettable memories, indeed.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

*nothing

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering your own post. How clever.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break. You're noting but an alias for one of the confused, bigoted religious nuts and drunkards on this thread.
Filthy Goy, I have no ID aside from this one! I think you are just too high from inhaling the fumes of my master race excrement! Do not worry, I will give you a momentary break...even the slaves need some mercy! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Goy monkey, we have no friends! We can never trust you motherf*ckin subhuman filth! When the German vermin march us to the slaughter, you call us weak and cowards, and now when we are fighting back against filthy Arab Goyim cockroaches you call us terrorists! You dirty species of sh*t never stop vilifying us because you are searing with envy that God blessed us and made you are slaves!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy Goy, I have no ID aside from this one! I think you are just too high from inhaling the fumes of my master race excrement! Do not worry, I will give you a momentary break...even the slaves need some mercy! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Nice try, little man. Do you think just because you're stupid, everyone else is too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 16 hr Jayar 5
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 23 hr Bruser 2,282
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Tue Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon okeefe_1960 86
Verizon Fios vs Optimum on line (Mar '08) Aug 18 Roger 122

Search the Nesconset Forum:
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs