Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Sudan

#100534 Jan 23, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
At a glance any Head of State has the right to defend her country especially when a huge element of her people support her. We've seen how Obama has sanctioned the murder of anyone including Americans deemed to be a terrorist. Why should this be any different with Assad, though most 'rebels' are no more than armed criminals or members of extreme muslim ideological factions doing the work of the west and Israel by proxy as usual? Personally I condemn all violence whether it be armed criminals in Syria or Jews dropping lethal illegal chemical weapons on Paelstinian women and children in Gaza.
It would appear as usual that the only 'blithering baboon' here is you Adickheadvocatoshit
You are absolutely correct. No government will tolerate armed rebellion. Interesting article in Global Research titled "The lies of democracy and the language of deceit." I wonder if those supporter of the Syrian "people" show the same enthusiasm for the Palestinian people?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100535 Jan 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> NewFL, I see that you are still wallowing in your own s..t... You must be Jewish. Jews are always scatological and are forever fascinated with their excretive organs...
You have a knack for missing points. Typical.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100536 Jan 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> You are absolutely correct. No government will tolerate armed rebellion. Interesting article in Global Research titled "The lies of democracy and the language of deceit." I wonder if those supporter of the Syrian "people" show the same enthusiasm for the Palestinian people?
Good point orion ... and the Palestinian question you raise says it all.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100537 Jan 23, 2013
Klink wrote:
Nooo 'mossad' found only CIA and Washington backed Muslim Brotherhood FREEMASONS
The Muslim Brotherhood have formed the opposition Council in Syria
May 6, 2012
ISTANBUL - At a meeting of Syria's opposition, Muslim Brotherhood officials gather round Marxists colleagues, nudging them to produce policy statements for the Syrian National Council, the main political group challenging President Bashar al-Assad.
www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-syria-b...
July 20
www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/07/20/Syr...
www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/MB.htm
www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/muslim-b...
unanswered
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100538 Jan 23, 2013
Devastated claims made
Klink wrote:
Marxism comes from your masonic cult. Most are not Jewish.
Roll call of the Bolshevik Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevis...
(most were not Jewish)
Bolshevik top leaders were all Freemason
www.youtube.com/watch...
Marxism came from the masonic illuminati NWO of the French Revolution then joined by Marx & Engels, founded by the Jesuits & Freemason Weishaupt.
Origins of the Conspiracy
www.youtube.com/watch...
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100539 Jan 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Excrement Paste!!!
`

`

Look @ what this Historical Site and the Truth seekers have reduced u to, a weaseling illiterate inconsequential POS whose parents were/are the same!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100540 Jan 23, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

unanswered
`

`

FO old timer, ur posting out of ur old hemorrhoidal crack!

USA

#100541 Jan 23, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Look @ what this Hysterical Site and these Booze reekers have been reduced to, a weaseling illiterate inconsequential POS whose parents were/are the same!
'Hysterical site'
I always enjoy it when you repeat your same dull insult over and over,old hag. Creativity isn't you gag, is it?

USA

#100542 Jan 23, 2013
your
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100543 Jan 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Hysterical site'

`

`

`

I always enjoy it when you repeat your same dull insult over and over,old hag.

`

`Creativity isn't you gag, is it?
`

And we enjoy u too with your (or should we say) "you" redundant incorrect English...

"Creativity isn't you gag" ......????

`

Learn to write English correctly before correcting others, u uneducated illiterate mofemme and now say aaahhhhh!

Are 'you' gagging yet?

USA

#100544 Jan 23, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
And we enjoy u too with your (or should we say) "you" redundant incorrect English...
"Creativity isn't you gag" ......????
`
I'm gagging on longshoreman's junk!
Is THAT all you have, old hag? A typo? Which I self-corrected?

You're even more of a desperate old witch than I originally thought, and that says much, ancient harpy.

Why do you keep posting answers to yourself?are you lonely, fool?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100545 Jan 23, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Pravda is that the Pravda you keep in your bed you idiot.
Yes, I do like to keep a stack of printed periodicals on my bedside table, thanks for asking!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100546 Jan 23, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
At a glance any Head of State has the right to defend her country especially when a huge element of her people support her. We've seen how Obama has sanctioned the murder of anyone including Americans deemed to be a terrorist. Why should this be any different with Assad, though most 'rebels' are no more than armed criminals or members of extreme muslim ideological factions doing the work of the west and Israel by proxy as usual? Personally I condemn all violence whether it be armed criminals in Syria or Jews dropping lethal illegal chemical weapons on Paelstinian women and children in Gaza.
It would appear as usual that the only 'blithering baboon' here is you Adickheadvocatoshit
So the civilians wanting to free themselves of an inherited dictatorship that abuses its power to fire missiles into refugee camps and civilian areas because it wants to prevent the implementation of a democratic, free regime are now "terrorists."

PETESAKE LOGIC AT ITS FINEST, LADIES AND GENTS

YOU JUST GOT PWNED

The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100547 Jan 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even more of a desperate old witch than I originally thought, and that says much, ancient harpy.
S/he's not lonely, s/he's got alll his "friends" and "family posting with him/her on their little internet Crusade!
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100549 Jan 23, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
These degenerating injurious gluttons have been running Zionism AIPAC, and Israeli Jews Special Interest Groups, by Jews' Zionism sock puppet trolls in the Zion Hall's of Washington, DC and the outcome is a Declining Moralist Country, filled with Jewish Depravity and Immorality, with a thirsts for Killing and Injustices for non-jews..

Does not exist. Washington DC was founded by FREEMASONS and that is who runs it. There are no "zionist".

This history is recorded everywhere..

"The George Washington University, like much of Washington, D.C., traces many of its origins back to the Freemasons."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washingto...

Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100551 Jan 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Poor old NFL, who is so so so lonely that u are hallucinating and that ur psychosis of ur mindless delusions is/are getting the better of u.

Thinking i'm posting as all the Truth seekers on this site, makes u pretty fk-in crazy, now doesn't it, mofemme/?

That's why "we' love u so much, u've never failed "me" in your inane stupidity and in ur Tribal insanity as a Jaw-ess. And that's why "we" have officially named u our Historical Site's idiot and our uneducated posting 24/7 illiterate.

That's why i post u as "Guess Who" and u answer as if i'm everyone. I must say, u haven't let "me" down yet.

Now here's what i'd like for you to do for me stupid.... i'd like u to keep posting "me" as if i'm everyone else, so that we can laugh at u and the Jaws you represent in Palestine, called Terrorist jews jaws mutt beanie heads, who are Ghouls/.

Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100552 Jan 23, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not exist. Washington DC was founded by FREEMASONS and that is who runs it. There are no "zionist".
This history is recorded everywhere..
"The George Washington University, like much of Washington, D.C., traces many of its origins back to the Freemasons."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washingto...
`

`

Again for our sanity, FO old timer, u r posting out of ur old hemorrhoidal crack!

USA

#100553 Jan 23, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>

That's why i post u as "Gross Whoe" and u answer as if
Aw
You're not 'everyone', old hag, but you can't cover your illiteracy with lame sock puppets.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100554 Jan 23, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
Again for our sanity, FO old timer, u r posting out of ur old hemorrhoidal crack!

Name calling wont change the facts. There are brick & mortar Freemason lodges across the US & Europe who run everything top to bottom, including founding Israel, the UN, federal reserve international banking and rule of law, and much more.

Your "zionists" do not exist. You may as well be talking about lizard people. Zionism is support for the state of Israel and has nothing to do with world government or Washington politics, other than supporting the state of Israel. Washington also supports Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza & Mexico, Japan and china and the EU, ect.. ect., ect.

History of the Knights Templar and Freemasons

http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars
jerry k

Los Angeles, CA

#100555 Jan 23, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling wont change the facts. There are brick & mortar Freemason lodges across the US & Europe who run everything top to bottom, including founding Israel, the UN, federal reserve international banking and rule of law, and much more.
Your "zionists" do not exist. You may as well be talking about lizard people. Zionism is support for the state of Israel and has nothing to do with world government or Washington politics, other than supporting the state of Israel. Washington also supports Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza & Mexico, Japan and china and the EU, ect.. ect., ect.
History of the Knights Templar and Freemasons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sc6w0Ae0WWcXX
http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars
You realize your arguing with a douchebag that would know facts if it was jammed up it's arse. Also cause there are too many herbils in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Tue heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 27 El Cacique 1,387
News Suffolk kennel club brings newcomers, dog-show ... Jul 27 Morgan Avila 1
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jul 23 Bruser 2,463
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages