Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,561 - 88,580 of 115,553 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
JERUSALEM (Reuters)- Former prime minister Ehud Olmert said on Saturday that the government of Benjamin Netanyahu was taking Israel into unprecedented isolation with its policy on Jewish settlements.
He singled out Israel's recent announcement that it would build new settlement homes in the E1 corridor near Jerusalem. The plan has sparked international protest.
Olmert said such plans had been around for years. But making the announcement days after the United States sided with Israel against the Palestinians' successful bid for de facto statehood recognition by the U.N. General Assembly was a slap in the face to the Jewish state's main ally.
"Bibi Netanyahu," he said, using the prime minister's nickname, "is isolating Israel from the entire world in an unprecedented way, and we will pay a high price in every facet of our lives, and the Israeli public should know it."
Interesting!!
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

henry wrote:
Time to hit Syria now.
I'm so cowardly I STILL sleep with my parents (at 35 y.o.) but I'm Cheerleading ANOTHER WAR for Ziono-Land". That's all I'm sayin' because might break a nail typing a LONGER War Mongering pack of Lies for my beloved Israel!
lol
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Get the body bags ready..........

Over 3,000 US troops have secretly returned to Iraq via Kuwait for missions pertaining to the recent developments in Syria and northern Iraq, Press TV reports.

According to our correspondent, the US troops have secretly entered Iraq in multiple stages and are mostly stationed at Balad military garrison in Salahuddin province and al-Asad air base in al-Anbar province.

Reports say the troops include US Army officers and almost 17,000 more are set to secretly return to Iraq via the same route.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Washington clearly wants ‘finito’ with Russia’s Putin as in basta! or as they said in Egypt last
spring, Kefaya--enough!. Hillary Clinton and friends have apparently decided Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, is a major obstacle to their plans. Few however understand why.
Russia today, in tandem with China and to a significant degree Iran, form the spine, however
shaky, of the only effective global axis of resistance to a world dominated by one sole superpower, the "Great Satan".
Exposing the israeli Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
BEWARE OF US/ISRAEL FALSE FLAG PRETENSEE TO ATTACK SYRIA!
OPERATION NORTHWOODS was a FALSE FLAG operation, developed in the late 1950's while Dwight Eisenhower was still President.
Eisenhower told the plotters that he was soon out of there, and to take it up with Kennedy, who was just elected.
Perhaps, Eisenhower was so shocked at the proposal, that it could be one of the reasons that he warned us to "BEWARE OF THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX" in his Farewell Speech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kennedy did refused to proceed with the plan.
A False Flag is where, say the US, wanting to invade Syria, would beat the war drums with specious talk of "Syria about to use chemical weapons on it's own people."
Then, the US, covertly, through the CIA, or, by using cutouts, attack a Syrian village, or, some of the fighters who are not particularly fond of the CIA involvement in Syria, and then, claim that the Syrian government had carried out the gas attack.
In OPERATION NORTHWOODS, the plan was developed by the Pentagon, the CIA, and the National Security Agency, the NSA. It was signed off on, or, approved, by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon.A PDF of OPERATION NORTHWOODS is online.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/no... believe that the plan was dusted off by a group of NEOCONS, who are mostly Jewish, and was revamped, and executed when they came into the George W. Bush administration.I believe that Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Scooter Libby, Richard Perle, John Bolton, Robert Kagan, Danielle Pletka, and a few others of this Trotskyite group, were allegedly involved in reforming OPERATION NORTHWOODS into a operational plan for the events of September 11th, 2001.
http://www.cfr.org/us-strategy-and-politics/t... . Most neoconservative defense intellectuals have their roots on the left, not the right. They are products of the influential Jewish-American sector of the Trotskyist movement of the 1930s and 1940s, which morphed into anti-communist liberalism between the 1950s and 1970s and finally into a kind of militaristic and imperial right with no precedents in American culture or political history. Their admiration for the Israeli Likud party's tactics preventive warfare such as Israel's 1981 raid on Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor, is mixed with odd bursts of ideological enthusiasm for "democracy." They call their revolutionary ideology "Wilsonianism" (after President Wilson), but it is really Trotsky's theory of the permanent revolution mingled with the far-right Likud strain of Zionism. Genuine American Wilsonians believe in self-determination for people such as the Palestinians."
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/lind1.html
PNAC is the group that stated in their policy papers that "A NEW PEARL HARBOR" would help their cause.
“Romney’s 24 special advisors on foreign policy, 17 served in the Bush-Cheney administration.”
Any foreign policy advisory board that seeks the counsel of Cofer Black, Michael Hayden, Dan Senor or John Lehman, to name just a select few, is a real cause for concern. Of that crowd, Black is the most worrying. Cofer “the gloves come off” Black was one of the most brutal figures in CIA history, heading the agency’s Counterterrorism Center at the time of the 9/11 attacks."
http://www.policymic.com/articles/11219/mitt-...
Operation Northwoods called for the bombing of American targets, deaths were not a problem, and they even planned to fly a civilian plane, by remote control near Cuba, and blow it up by remote control, with no one on board, and blame it on Cuba to get support of the American people for a war with Cuba.
OPERATION NORTHWOODS
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/no...
`

You, Gray, Rambone and Truthseekers, are bringing Israel and israeli jews down to their terrorist war crime knees, with your honest postings.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel is not without blame. But to be a part of the 'axis of evil' that seeks her destruction is to bring to wrath of Almighty upon one's soul,and or nation.
Now we even have a doctor with direct contact to the Almighty...
Does the Almighty talk to you in your dreams ...or do you use the satellite connection to Tel Aviv. Now I have something for you to talk to the Almighty..
VISIT TO PALESTINE TRAUMATIC
Johannesburg. Twelve South African Christian leaders returned yesterday after a visit to Palestine. The delegation led by the president bishop of the South African Methodist Church, said they were traumatised by what they saw there.
"We did not expect the extent to which Israel violates international laws to oppress the Palestinian people."
The delegates described Palestinian East Jerusalem and the Israeli-occupied West Bank as reminiscent of "an apartheid ambush".
"Our visit was undertaken in direct response to the Palestinian Christians' invitation to come and see for ourselves what that circumstances were". The Christian leaders arrived in the area last Sunday.-Sapa Cape Times 10.12.12
I cannot see how the Almighty can be on the side of the oppressors especially when they are oppressing his Christian flock. I cannot see either how Christians can support the oppressors against their own brothers and sisters in Christ.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i pity you! Are you that clueless, or are you just that evil to overlook what israeli terrorist Jews are doing in Palestine?
Where's your righteousness and where's your human compassion?
It ain't with you, that's for sure.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't with you, that's for sure.
Run for cover, the cartels are taking over.......
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

henry wrote:
Time to hit Syria now
Time to consider brain transplant. Any ape will do.
henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to consider brain transplant. Any ape will do.
Good idea, what's your moms number again? Ill call her right now.
Rambutt

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

My name is rambone Or rambutt to the fellows, you can call me stewy, pewy or Dewey, just don't call me late for the Klan rally. i hate myself but have no guts to do anything about it. I am a traitor to my country, what country am I in again? Oh well, wherever I am, I just want to crawl in a hole and hide.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Ratty wrote:
My name is rambone Or rambutt to the fellows, you can call me stewy, pewy or Dewey, just don't call me late for the Klan rally. i hate myself but have no guts to do anything about it. I am a traitor to my country, what country am I in again? Oh well, wherever I am, I just want to crawl in a hole and hide.
Ratty got him another weekend pass
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

ramjet

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

My name is ramjet, im a traitor. Look at me. Im so proud.
ramjet

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
sorry... should have read...
"Thank you. I am sure that Gray, Truthseekers, and rambone appreciate your support."
Don't forget to tuck them in now sweet cheeks......
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea, what's your moms number again? Ill call her right now.
00703698245827 Call Now ! She is waiting...for you...
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ratty wrote:
My name is ramjet, im a traitor. Look at me. Im so proud.
Your time is not up yet? When do you report back to the slammer so you can get that fees hole slammed by the Bubbas?
Exposing the israeli Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

`

`

This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?

Does anyone of you jewish occultist know where Hanukkah came from? Was the word Hanukkah from Hebrew or jews?

Hanukkah is used in the Hebrew Bible eight times (Num 7:10, 11, 84, 88; Ps 30:1; Neh 12:27 [2x]; 2 Chron 7:9).

Its Aramaic equivalent (spelled the same) is used four times (Dan 3:2, 3; Ezra 6:16, 17). In all but two occurrences, Hanukkah refers to dedicating the altar in front of the Mishkan (the Tent of Meeting), to dedicating Solomon's Temple, or to dedicating the wall of Jerusalem.

In Israel's historical memory, Hanukkah was primarily associated with the House of God (the Temple), either for initial dedication or re-dedication after its defilement. The menorah is not mentioned in the biblical passages. So where and when did the menorah come into the Talmudic jews rituals and why?

The two times Hanukkah is mentioned in Daniel 3 the reference is to dedicating the image of Nebuchadnezzar — an idol before which everyone in Babylon was to "fall down and worship".

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Exposing my miniscule Bits wrote:
`
`
This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?
e wall of Jerusalem.
THAT is the question of the season? You must be accustomed to finding turds in your stocking, illiterate old crone. Sieg Heil!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder the latest Edition of Webster's Dictionary lists "Israeli Peace Plan" as their example for "Oxymoron"
NOW, the World's most heavily subsidized Nazi Colony has tooled-up for Holocausting those bothersome "Inferior Races"
“ISRAEL USING GAZA AS ‘TESTING FIELD’ FOR WEAPONS”
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/tag/israel/pa...
After our heroic IDFers can holocaust away the hours by sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and do their expert Kid Killing via Video Game:
“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...
EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED
ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!
ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:
“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED,
The materialization of Israel’s ground offensive against Gaza will also serve IAI and Elbit Systems to operationally exhibit their new death-gadget," CONTINUED
So.....NOW you know what "I.D.F....
.REALLY stands for:
....... "I. D.on't F.ight"
P.S. Hezbollah Sez..........BOOOOO!
THANKS FR YOUR EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTIONS, RAMBONE!
Interesting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE