Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99697 Dec 9, 2012
Moscow, Dec 9 (IANS/RIA Novosti)

Tehran has condemned the US over a recent sub-critical nuclear test as a threat to peace and stability, the IRNA news agency reported.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Ramin Mehmanparast said the test showed Washington's hypocrisy as it still relies on weapons of mass destruction.

The test, known as Pollux, was conducted by the Nevada National Security Site, the Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Sandia National Laboratories Wednesday.

The US National Nuclear Security Administration said the 27th subcritical experiment was conducted to ensure that Washington "can support a safe, secure and effective stockpile" of nuclear weapons.

An Iranian lawmaker said the test has once again demonstrated Washington's 'aggressive nature."

Hossein Naqavi Hosseini, spokesperson for the Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, said the test shows the US is still making efforts to produce and proliferate nuclear weapons."

The test has drawn sharp criticism from residents of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the only cities that have ever been attacked with nuclear weapons.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99699 Dec 9, 2012
Rambone wrote:
US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children
Did they ever find those WMDs?
orion

Sudan

#99700 Dec 9, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
dirty diaper,
Feeble attempt to ofuscuate the question. However, it won't work. The reason that your feeble effort to make a ha-ha out of a serious question of Israeli and American Zionist Jew war crimes will not work, is because you and the Zionists are so full of shit..... and that is why your diaper is full. You are full of shit.
You stole my words. and he stinks to high heaven as well. Must be all that gefilte fish he has been eaten with the zebras from the back of the kibbutz.LOL
orion

Sudan

#99701 Dec 9, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racist, ranting ignorance draws mockery, slob. Get used to it.
Yes indeed I must be a racist, I cannot stand idiots even the "superior" variety!
orion

Sudan

#99702 Dec 9, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, granny. I enjoy seeing you squirm in the presence of your betters.
Please notice the superiority of our adversaries. NewFL has a "superior" education even though he should spend his time in a condom. The Advocate, well, can you trust a lawyer? and the we have Professor Ayrshire, where is he by the way. I am missing him already. Probably went to fill is barrel or got a spanking from his bosses for being so stupid...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#99703 Dec 9, 2012
Israel is not without blame. But to be a part of the 'axis of evil' that seeks her destruction is to bring to wrath of Almighty upon one's soul,and or nation.
Egan

Huntington Station, NY

#99704 Dec 9, 2012
Israel’s War on Truth

http://youtu.be/gnNp0yIoVoY
henry

United States

#99708 Dec 9, 2012
Time to hit Syria now
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#99709 Dec 9, 2012
"MORE TOUGH TALK FROM THE CHICKEN-BOY COOP!!!"
henry wrote:
Time to hit Syria now
What "Chicken-Boy-Hankie" REALLY Means is:

"I'm so cowardly I STILL sleep with my parents (at 35 y.o.) but I'm Cheerleading ANOTHER WAR for Ziono-Land". That's all I'm sayin' because might break a nail typing a LONGER War Mongering pack of Lies for my beloved Israel!"

RIGHT, TRAITOROUS, LITTLE CHICKEN-BOY!!!!

-------

Yes, that's right folks. Israelis are afraid to fight their own wars so they use US Aid to Hire their "Dual" Citizens to squat in America pushing AMERICANS TO DIE FOR ISRAEL......Again & Again!

IDF REALLY stands for "I.sraelis D.on't F.ight"

Its gotten so that they're too craven to even get dirty by Goose Stepping into Gazaschwitz for their heroic Kid Killing and Granny Bashing "Holy-Co$T"

SO, in order to finish off the REAL "Holocaust"; the Zionist Extermination of Native Palestinians......who WILL fight.

IDF's idea of "Fighting" is done by sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and Kid Killing via Video Game:

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!

ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:

“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983

EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED

Of course we ALL Know who's Paying for the Killing Toys for these cowardly Parasites!

Meanwhile Americans will CONTINUE to Pay, Dearly, in BLOOD & MONEY for ALL the Wars Israel Wants AND to warehouse their Shills sent here to start them!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#99710 Dec 9, 2012
Rambone wrote:
JERUSALEM (Reuters)- Former prime minister Ehud Olmert said on Saturday that the government of Benjamin Netanyahu was taking Israel into unprecedented isolation with its policy on Jewish settlements.
He singled out Israel's recent announcement that it would build new settlement homes in the E1 corridor near Jerusalem. The plan has sparked international protest.
Olmert said such plans had been around for years. But making the announcement days after the United States sided with Israel against the Palestinians' successful bid for de facto statehood recognition by the U.N. General Assembly was a slap in the face to the Jewish state's main ally.
"Bibi Netanyahu," he said, using the prime minister's nickname, "is isolating Israel from the entire world in an unprecedented way, and we will pay a high price in every facet of our lives, and the Israeli public should know it."
Interesting!!
ocxz

Mayotte

#99711 Dec 10, 2012
henry wrote:
Time to hit Syria now.
I'm so cowardly I STILL sleep with my parents (at 35 y.o.) but I'm Cheerleading ANOTHER WAR for Ziono-Land". That's all I'm sayin' because might break a nail typing a LONGER War Mongering pack of Lies for my beloved Israel!
lol
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99712 Dec 10, 2012
Get the body bags ready..........

Over 3,000 US troops have secretly returned to Iraq via Kuwait for missions pertaining to the recent developments in Syria and northern Iraq, Press TV reports.

According to our correspondent, the US troops have secretly entered Iraq in multiple stages and are mostly stationed at Balad military garrison in Salahuddin province and al-Asad air base in al-Anbar province.

Reports say the troops include US Army officers and almost 17,000 more are set to secretly return to Iraq via the same route.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99713 Dec 10, 2012
Washington clearly wants ‘finito’ with Russia’s Putin as in basta! or as they said in Egypt last
spring, Kefaya--enough!. Hillary Clinton and friends have apparently decided Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, is a major obstacle to their plans. Few however understand why.
Russia today, in tandem with China and to a significant degree Iran, form the spine, however
shaky, of the only effective global axis of resistance to a world dominated by one sole superpower, the "Great Satan".
Exposing the israeli Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

#99716 Dec 10, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
BEWARE OF US/ISRAEL FALSE FLAG PRETENSEE TO ATTACK SYRIA!
OPERATION NORTHWOODS was a FALSE FLAG operation, developed in the late 1950's while Dwight Eisenhower was still President.
Eisenhower told the plotters that he was soon out of there, and to take it up with Kennedy, who was just elected.
Perhaps, Eisenhower was so shocked at the proposal, that it could be one of the reasons that he warned us to "BEWARE OF THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX" in his Farewell Speech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8y06NSBBRtYXX
Kennedy did refused to proceed with the plan.
A False Flag is where, say the US, wanting to invade Syria, would beat the war drums with specious talk of "Syria about to use chemical weapons on it's own people."
Then, the US, covertly, through the CIA, or, by using cutouts, attack a Syrian village, or, some of the fighters who are not particularly fond of the CIA involvement in Syria, and then, claim that the Syrian government had carried out the gas attack.
In OPERATION NORTHWOODS, the plan was developed by the Pentagon, the CIA, and the National Security Agency, the NSA. It was signed off on, or, approved, by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon.A PDF of OPERATION NORTHWOODS is online.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/no... believe that the plan was dusted off by a group of NEOCONS, who are mostly Jewish, and was revamped, and executed when they came into the George W. Bush administration.I believe that Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Scooter Libby, Richard Perle, John Bolton, Robert Kagan, Danielle Pletka, and a few others of this Trotskyite group, were allegedly involved in reforming OPERATION NORTHWOODS into a operational plan for the events of September 11th, 2001.
http://www.cfr.org/us-strategy-and-politics/t... . Most neoconservative defense intellectuals have their roots on the left, not the right. They are products of the influential Jewish-American sector of the Trotskyist movement of the 1930s and 1940s, which morphed into anti-communist liberalism between the 1950s and 1970s and finally into a kind of militaristic and imperial right with no precedents in American culture or political history. Their admiration for the Israeli Likud party's tactics preventive warfare such as Israel's 1981 raid on Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor, is mixed with odd bursts of ideological enthusiasm for "democracy." They call their revolutionary ideology "Wilsonianism" (after President Wilson), but it is really Trotsky's theory of the permanent revolution mingled with the far-right Likud strain of Zionism. Genuine American Wilsonians believe in self-determination for people such as the Palestinians."
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/lind1.html
PNAC is the group that stated in their policy papers that "A NEW PEARL HARBOR" would help their cause.
“Romney’s 24 special advisors on foreign policy, 17 served in the Bush-Cheney administration.”
Any foreign policy advisory board that seeks the counsel of Cofer Black, Michael Hayden, Dan Senor or John Lehman, to name just a select few, is a real cause for concern. Of that crowd, Black is the most worrying. Cofer “the gloves come off” Black was one of the most brutal figures in CIA history, heading the agency’s Counterterrorism Center at the time of the 9/11 attacks."
http://www.policymic.com/articles/11219/mitt-...
Operation Northwoods called for the bombing of American targets, deaths were not a problem, and they even planned to fly a civilian plane, by remote control near Cuba, and blow it up by remote control, with no one on board, and blame it on Cuba to get support of the American people for a war with Cuba.
OPERATION NORTHWOODS
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/no...
`

You, Gray, Rambone and Truthseekers, are bringing Israel and israeli jews down to their terrorist war crime knees, with your honest postings.
orion

Sudan

#99720 Dec 10, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel is not without blame. But to be a part of the 'axis of evil' that seeks her destruction is to bring to wrath of Almighty upon one's soul,and or nation.
Now we even have a doctor with direct contact to the Almighty...
Does the Almighty talk to you in your dreams ...or do you use the satellite connection to Tel Aviv. Now I have something for you to talk to the Almighty..
VISIT TO PALESTINE TRAUMATIC
Johannesburg. Twelve South African Christian leaders returned yesterday after a visit to Palestine. The delegation led by the president bishop of the South African Methodist Church, said they were traumatised by what they saw there.
"We did not expect the extent to which Israel violates international laws to oppress the Palestinian people."
The delegates described Palestinian East Jerusalem and the Israeli-occupied West Bank as reminiscent of "an apartheid ambush".
"Our visit was undertaken in direct response to the Palestinian Christians' invitation to come and see for ourselves what that circumstances were". The Christian leaders arrived in the area last Sunday.-Sapa Cape Times 10.12.12
I cannot see how the Almighty can be on the side of the oppressors especially when they are oppressing his Christian flock. I cannot see either how Christians can support the oppressors against their own brothers and sisters in Christ.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99721 Dec 10, 2012
Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i pity you! Are you that clueless, or are you just that evil to overlook what israeli terrorist Jews are doing in Palestine?
Where's your righteousness and where's your human compassion?
It ain't with you, that's for sure.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99722 Dec 10, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't with you, that's for sure.
Run for cover, the cartels are taking over.......
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99723 Dec 10, 2012
henry wrote:
Time to hit Syria now
Time to consider brain transplant. Any ape will do.
henry

Mesa, AZ

#99724 Dec 11, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to consider brain transplant. Any ape will do.
Good idea, what's your moms number again? Ill call her right now.
Rambutt

Mesa, AZ

#99725 Dec 11, 2012
My name is rambone Or rambutt to the fellows, you can call me stewy, pewy or Dewey, just don't call me late for the Klan rally. i hate myself but have no guts to do anything about it. I am a traitor to my country, what country am I in again? Oh well, wherever I am, I just want to crawl in a hole and hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,365
Race War Dec 21 mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Dec 18 Scottu 56
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Cops: Man ran gambling hall in West Babylon (Apr '08) Aug '14 Jane 17

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nesconset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News