Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Professor Ayreshiite

Reunion

#99635 Dec 6, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>YOU AND SYRIAN confirms talk of atic sources.
Ho Ho Hogwash
Ha Ha Hasbarat
Professor Ayreshiite

Reunion

#99636 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>TERROIST SUPPORTING which is seen as doing nothing.
Blood Sucker

Ho Ho Hogwash
Ha Ha Hasbarat
Professor Ayreshiite

Reunion

#99637 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>I'm so dumb and i love it
Ho Ho Hogwash
Ha Ha Hasbarat
Professor Ayreshiite

Reunion

#99638 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>"LIL JOEY THE FREE THINKER"! tells me i am a scumbag. He's so right Can you blame him??
He's right.
Scumbag
ocxz

Reunion

#99639 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>I am a filthy disgusting parasite toothless wonder with hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names Folks, please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath. Thanks for the USA i am getting money to feed my filthy lying pie hole of mine!? God knows it's their tax dollars helping me to spread my filthy lies and propaganda anti-Arab/muslim , pro Jewish hogwash !!

They're Just filthy goyims ! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. and other countries for not bowing down to jews in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences and they must pay us to steal land from palestinians ! Otherwise they must get out of this country because it belongs to Israel and the americans will do just as Israel says. If they are not happy they go elsewhere!!
I have a little Hitler Moustache and a 6 foot picture of him hanging on my trailer trash wall with candles all around. I am completely mad but come on, it will be our little secret!!
Perverted shill
Syrian

New London, CT

#99640 Dec 6, 2012
Rambone wrote:
What is being done to oppose Al Qaeda in Syria? All we hear about is the Iranian “threat.” Al Qaeda in Syria gets a pass. This is more than weird. Some dare call it conspiracy. Once again the US government is building up enemies that they will ask the American people to fight in the future. So who actually is ultimately behind Al Qaeda, if not the US government? They send drones against Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Yemen but in Syria they are left to operate freely and grow in strength. The Cryptocracy needs to secretly bolster enemies in order to keep fattening the military-industrial complex and an endless foreign war/world policeman orientation in the United States.
It's hilarious!! They are supporting and arming the terrorists who will soon be using those weapons against the West and Israel!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#99641 Dec 6, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
ISRAEL... A PARASITE... SUCKING THE BLOOD OF AMERICAN TAXPAYERS SINCE 1948
Since 1973, Israel has cost the United States about $1.6 trillion. If divided by today's population, that is more than $5,700 per person.
This is an estimate by Thomas Stauffer, a consulting economist in Washington. For decades, his analyses of the Middle East scene have made him a frequent thorn in the side of the Israel lobby.
For the first time in many years, Mr. Stauffer has tallied the total cost to the US of its backing of Israel in its drawn-out, violent dispute with the Palestinians. So far, he figures, the bill adds up to more than twice the cost of the Vietnam War.
And now Israel wants more. In a meeting at the White House late last month, Israeli officials made a pitch for $4 billion in additional military aid to defray the rising costs of dealing with the intifada and suicide bombings. They also asked for more than $8 billion in loan guarantees to help the country's recession-bound economy.
Considering Israel's deep economic troubles, Stauffer doubts the Israel bonds covered by the loan guarantees will ever be repaid. The bonds are likely to be structured so they don't pay interest until they reach maturity. If Stauffer is right, the US would end up paying both principal and interest, perhaps 10 years out.
Israel's request could be part of a supplemental spending bill that's likely to be passed early next year, perhaps wrapped in with the cost of a war with Iraq.
Israel is the largest recipient of US foreign aid. It is already due to get $2.04 billion in military assistance and $720 million in economic aid in fiscal 2003. It has been getting $3 billion a year for years.
Adjusting the official aid to 2001 dollars in purchasing power, Israel has been given $240 billion since 1973, Stauffer reckons. In addition, the US has given Egypt $117 billion and Jordan $22 billion in foreign aid in return for signing peace treaties with Israel.
"Consequently, politically, if not administratively, those outlays are part of the total package of support for Israel," argues Stauffer in a lecture on the total costs of US Middle East policy, commissioned by the US Army War College, for a recent conference at the University of Maine.
These foreign-aid costs are well known. Many Americans would probably say it is money well spent to support a beleagured democracy of some strategic interest. But Stauffer wonders if Americans are aware of the full bill for supporting Israel since some costs, if not hidden, are little known.
One huge cost is not secret. It is the higher cost of oil and other economic damage to the US after Israel-Arab wars.
In 1973, for instance, Arab nations attacked Israel in an attempt to win back territories Israel had conquered in the 1967 war. President Nixon resupplied Israel with US arms, triggering the Arab oil embargo against the US.
That shortfall in oil deliveries kicked off a deep recession. The US lost $420 billion (in 2001 dollars) of output as a result, Stauffer calculates. And a boost in oil prices cost another $450 billion.
Afraid that Arab nations might use their oil clout again, the US set up a Strategic Petroleum Reserve. That has since cost, conservatively,$134 billion, Stauffer reckons.
Wow!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99642 Dec 6, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow!!!
With that, all you need to include are 'excellent!' and 'interesting!', dull one.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99644 Dec 6, 2012
US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99645 Dec 6, 2012
Israel’s unchecked belligerence and persistent denial of basic human rights and self-determination to the Palestinian people call for a concerted effort by international civil society to force world governments to end the links of complicity. This impunity has allowed Israel to continue its occupation, colonization and denial of Palestinian refugees their UN-sanctioned rights.
While the United States has been the largest sponsor of Israel, supplying billions of dollars of advanced military hardware every year, the role of the European Union must not go unnoticed, in particular its hefty subsidies to Israel’s military complex through its research programs. Similarly, the growing military ties between Israel and the emerging economies of Brazil, India and South Korea are unconscionable given their nominal support for Palestinian freedom.
Military ties with Israel have fueled relentless acts of aggression. Israel continues to entrench its subjugation of Palestinians while provoking or initiating armed conflict with its neighbors in the region.
Israel’s attempt to justify this kind of illegal use of belligerent and disproportionate military force as “self-defence” does not stand up to legal – or moral – scrutiny, as states cannot invoke self-defence for acts that serve to defend an unlawful situation which they have created in the first place2.
We therefore support the call from Palestinian civil society for an urgent and comprehensive military embargo on Israel as an effective, non-violent measure to stop Israel’s wars and repression and to bring about Israel’s compliance with its obligations under international law. This is now a moral and legal imperative to achieve a just and comprehensive peace.
1 See, for example UN General Assembly Resolution 3414 (1975):“[the UNGA] Requests all states to desist from supplying Israel with any military or economic aid as long as it continues to occupy Arab territories and deny the inalienable national rights of the Palestinian people”. http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp...
2 According to the basic tenet of international law, ex injuria non oritur ius (a legal right or entitlement cannot arise from an unlawful act ) http://www.definitions.uslegal.com/e/ex-injur...
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99646 Dec 6, 2012
Initial List of Signatories (alphabetical order):

Udi Aloni, filmmaker, Israel
Anthony Arnove, editor and writer, US
Etienne Balibar, academic, France
Robert Ballagh, artist and president of the Ireland Institute for Historical and Cultural Studies, Ireland
Walden Bello, academic, author and member of Senate, Philippines
Shyam Benegal, director and screenwriter, India
John Berger, author, critic, UK
Howard Brenton, playwright and screenwriter, UK
Judith Butler, academic, United States
Clayborne Carson, Director, Martin Luther King, Jr. Research & Education Institute, Stanford University, USA
Noam Chomsky, academic, USA
Caryl Churchill, dramatist, UK
Angela Davis, scholar and author, US
Raymond Deane, composer, Ireland
Danilo Dolci, sociologist, Italy
John Dugard, professor of international law, South Africa
Felim Egan, artist, Ireland
Adolfo Perez Esquível, Nobel Peace Laureate 1980, Argentina
Dror Feiler, musician and artist, Sweden
Don Andrea Gallo, presbyter, Italy
Charles Glass, journalist, US
Margherita Hack, astrophysicist, Italy
Denis J. Halliday, former UN Assistant Secretary-General (1994-98), Ireland
Stéphane Hessel, diplomat, Holocaust survivor and co-author of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, France
Tor B Jørgensen, Bishop, Norway
Christian Juhl, member of Parliament, Denmark
Ronnie Kasrils, politician, South Africa
Aki Kaurismäki, screenwriter and film director, Finland
Marcel Khalife, musician, Lebanon
Naomi Klein, writer and activist, Canada
Paul Laverty, filmmaker, UK
Taeho Lee, Secretary General, People’s Solidarity for Participatory Democracy, South Korea
Ken Loach, filmmaker, UK
Vibeke Løkkeberg, actress and director, Norway
Mike Leigh OBE, Director, UK (Palm D’Or 1996)
Jean-Marc Levy-Leblond, academic, France
Mairead Maguire, Nobel Peace Laureate 1976, Ireland
Michael Mansfield, lawyer, UK
Miriam Margolyes, actress, UK
Cynthia McKinney, politician, United States
Saeed Mirza, filmmaker, India
Luisa Morgantini, former president of the European Parliament
Bjørnar Moxnes, member of Oslo city council
Suzanne Osten, writer and director, Sweden
Nurit Peled, professor of language, Israel
John Pilger, journalist, author, filmmaker, Australia
Ahdaf Soueif, writer, Egypt/UK
Alice Walker, author, US
Roger Waters, musician, UK
John Williams, musician, UK
Vincenzo Vita, senator, Italy
Slavoj Zizek, philosopher, Slovenia
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99649 Dec 6, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Rambone,
It is so sad that Americans, for the most part, think nothing of the 3.3 million dead Iraqis, including the 750,000 children.
Then, you count the seriously wounded, those who lost family members and friends, lost their jobs, their homes, their water supply, their heat, their electricity, and over a million Iraqis who had to flee their nation, it just makes me sick.
This is why I use bad language when I post. I am so ANGRY. How could Americans justify this sort of treatment of God's Children in Iraq, Serbia, Libya, Kosovo, Somalia, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and now in Africa?
Our churches made a deal with the government. SO that the churches do not have to pay taxes, they made a deal to keep their mouths shut about anything that the government does, like wars, etc.
I cannot find anything that Jesus Christ did, or, said, that would allow these people who call themselves "saved", or, Christians... that would permit them to be so callous in regard to what their government is doing to these people.
I do not "support the troops." I do not sing GOD BLESS AMERICA, because it is clear that God is pissed off at America, and Americans and for good reason.
I do not pledge allegiance to the flag, because, the flag that I once thought was a symbol of what was good in the world, turns out to be the emblem of the most evil, most corrupt, most Satanic, most terroristic government that ever existed in modern times.
Wow.

I thought this was going to be a smarter critique of US foreign policy, but it sorta just turned into an "our churchez" thing.

Weird...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99650 Dec 6, 2012
But to be sure US foreign policy just drags everyone down into the muck...
Syrian

New London, CT

#99652 Dec 7, 2012
Rambone wrote:
US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children
But they never found Saddam's "WMDs"!!
Rat Patrol seeking J Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

#99654 Dec 7, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Wow.

I thought this was going to be a smarter critique of US foreign policy,

`

but it sorta just turned into an "our churchez" thing.
Weird...
What's weird is a little old evil Jewish hypocrite like you, whose posting as an advocate, when in reality she's a Tribal Jewess inane rat.

Why don't you come forth and tell us what your real agenda is, instead of hiding like a sneaky j rat in the background with your hypocrisy.

Tell us why you love moving your mouse and punching your keyboard for Terrorist Israeli Jews liars/?......

Tell us why you don't admit that you and your kind are Jew converts and have no Biblical claim as Jews to Israelites Ancestry?

Why don't you tell the Truth about your lineage, heritage and your (sacred) Talmudic book's of Hate?

Why don't you tell us about the Jews in Palestine in 1948 being "illegal aliens" from Europe, and being Terrorists that blew up the King David Hotel and poisoned the Palestinians Aqua-ducts?

You have no Godly right to post your vile and racist bigoted hate here on this Site, and i truly cannot wait till when this Country under the Patriot act, implements screening for you and your treacherous treasonous subverting kind/.

It's starting to take place in Europe and hopefully the Patriot Act makes it happen here in USA/.

And the Patriot Act is one thing you insidious little monstrous critters pushed for and that's one un-Constitutional Act that will come home to bite you and your kind in your disgusting injurious gluttonous arses..
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99655 Dec 7, 2012
US & Shitreali Drones = civilian killing machines = fighting without honor........cowards.........n o backbone all jawbone.......

I can't wait for other countries to develop their drone technology and start 'targeted asasinations' like Great Satan and Shitsreal

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99656 Dec 7, 2012
Rambone wrote:
US & Shitreali Drones = civilian killing machines = fighting without honor........cowards.........n o backbone all jawbone.......
I can't wait for other countries to develop their drone technology and start 'targeted asasinations' like Great Satan and Shitsreal
How uplifting of you, a complete dullard, to bring this shining morning a piece of your utter ignorance.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99657 Dec 7, 2012
How could y'll be so foolish?

US economy has been replacing good jobs with bad jobs for quite some time. If you can believe it, 60 percent of the jobs lost during the last recession were mid-wage jobs, but 58 percent of the jobs created since then have been low wage jobs.

Will nearly all Jewmericans eventually be working in fast food restaurants or stocking shelves at retail giants like Wal-Mart?

Amazingly, the Jewnited States actually has a higher percentage of workers doing low wage work than any other major industrialized nation does.

No wonder the middle class is being absolutely destroyed.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99658 Dec 7, 2012
The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved a resolution Monday calling on Israel to quickly open its nuclear program for inspection and backing a high-level conference to ban nuclear weapons from the Middle East which was just cancelled.

All the Arab nations and Iran had planned to attend the conference in mid-December in Helsinki, Finland, but the Jewnited States announced on Nov. 23 that it wouldn't take place, citing political turmoil in the region and Iran's defiant stance on nonproliferation. Iran and some Arab nations countered that the real reason for the cancellation was Israel's refusal to attend.
orion

Sudan

#99661 Dec 7, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
With that, all you need to include are 'excellent!' and 'interesting!', dull one.
Really NewFL for somebody who can only add insults , you are very talkative. I still prefer excellent and interesting to your nastiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you left your dog behind 1 hr Mary tienken 4
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) 10 hr rob 210
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,287
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Sep 10 peter joes pizza 1,117
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••