Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,481 - 88,500 of 115,664 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshiite wrote:
I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task![/
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain and I will NEVER GET OFF THIS DISEASE INFED ISLAND!! I have some serious mental issues AS WELL and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Lil Joey is a Freethinker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

To me this is a very exciting time of my-life!

I've become connoisseur of Truths, both as a Free thinker and as a free spirit. And as i grew in the Truth, so did the Fruits of Spirits grow in my heart of hearts. Truthfulness and Righteousness is growing stronger and stronger every passing day, within my Core's Essence..

I became a free thinker through my father Wayne, who always was dedicated to Truths and to Jesus Christ the Galilean, the Nazarene, the High Priest of Melchizedek and the Arabian Israelite man.

Jesus Christ was never a Jew. Jews did "not" exist in Jesus Christ Ancient time. Neither was Abraham or Moses a Jew. And sadly Islam believes this wish me Jewish fable. Mind you, i have nothing against Islam per-say but I believe all religions to be flawed with/by pagans and charlatans interpretations.

Our family adheres to no religion whatsoever because religion is for the little white lost sheep, that need to be burped and pampered into someone else's reality.

Jesus Christ was/is our guiding Light, our "Light and Way" and Jesus Christ is a "Beacon of Light" for those that believe in Everlasting Life. And Jesus Christ is my "Exemplar" and he's also your, if you believe and Trust in him being the Word of God. Faith is in Hebrew 11-1, but Free thinkers have more than faith, my family has Trust in Almighty God.

When we at Mt. Sinai post, we do so by being humble, because if we are not humble, we cannot be teachable. And by being teachable and humbled we'll gain 'accurate knowledge.

I feel a very spiritual emotion at this time, and i hope i can impart something that's humbling to me to you, that i might reach your hearts when it comes to the Palestinians plight.

I, Ll Joey, have nothing against decent Jewish people of the Jewish faith. What i do find upsetting and disturbing is that their Jewish religion is from an Ancient Cult of Tribal heathen pagans, who were called Pharisees, Sadducees, Edomites and Sanhedrins, and others that merged into an this oral Cult, called "Pharisaism".

Pharisaism was the precursor to the written books in the Talmud, that later became known as the Jewish peoples Talmud (sacred) books, that were from Culture of Occultist and they that believed became known as "Converts".

The people calling themselves Jews in Israel, have no lineage, no bloodline, and "NO" heritage to the land they stole from the Palestinian farmers.

In other words, these people are a hoax of devious fakers and have no claims whatsoever to this land they are calling "Israel" that was obtained by these terrorist fakers. They can yell and scream at me all they want, call me names, but that's never going to change the real honest truth and that is this, Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives or what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 years plus.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

`

little typo'

Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives 'for' what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 long years plus.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Lil Joey is a Freethinker wrote:
I've become connoisseur of Truths, both as a Free thinker and as a free spirit. And as i grew in the Truth, so did the Fruits of Spirits grow in my heart of hearts. Truthfulness and Righteousness is growing stronger and stronger every passing day, within my Core's Essence..
I became a free thinker through my father Wayne, who always was dedicated to Truths and to Jesus Christ the Galilean, the Nazarene, the High Priest of Melchizedek and the Arabian Israelite man.
Jesus Christ was never a Jew. Jews did "not" exist in Jesus Christ Ancient time. Neither was Abraham or Moses a Jew. And sadly Islam believes this wish me Jewish fable. Mind you, i have nothing against Islam per-say but I believe all religions to be flawed with/by pagans and charlatans interpretations.
Our family adheres to no religion whatsoever because religion is for the little white lost sheep, that need to be burped and pampered into someone else's reality.
Jesus Christ was/is our guiding Light, our "Light and Way" and Jesus Christ is a "Beacon of Light" for those that believe in Everlasting Life. And Jesus Christ is my "Exemplar" and he's also your, if you believe and Trust in him being the Word of God. Faith is in Hebrew 11-1, but Free thinkers have more than faith, my family has Trust in Almighty God.
When we at Mt. Sinai post, we do so by being humble, because if we are not humble, we cannot be teachable. And by being teachable and humbled we'll gain 'accurate knowledge.
I feel a very spiritual emotion at this time, and i hope i can impart something that's humbling to me to you, that i might reach your hearts when it comes to the Palestinians plight.
I, Ll Joey, have nothing against decent Jewish people of the Jewish faith. What i do find upsetting and disturbing is that their Jewish religion is from an Ancient Cult of Tribal heathen pagans, who were called Pharisees, Sadducees, Edomites and Sanhedrins, and others that merged into an this oral Cult, called "Pharisaism".
Pharisaism was the precursor to the written books in the Talmud, that later became known as the Jewish peoples Talmud (sacred) books, that were from Culture of Occultist and they that believed became known as "Converts".
The people calling themselves Jews in Israel, have no lineage, no bloodline, and "NO" heritage to the land they stole from the Palestinian farmers.
In other words, these people are a hoax of devious fakers and have no claims whatsoever to this land they are calling "Israel" that was obtained by these terrorist fakers. They can yell and scream at me all they want, call me names, but that's never going to change the real honest truth and that is this, Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives or what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 years plus.
Lololol. The "historian" strikes again!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Professor Ayreshiite wrote:
I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile Assferhire stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for Hasbarat IDF Tsahal Mossad terrorist acts being carried out by the Israeli goverment. The thing behind the name Ayreshire the silly sod is what is called a Hasbara (google it) basically I AM a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-muslim propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARAT AND BIBIDARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-MUSLIM, ANTI-ARAB AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task![/
Your filthy rear end...Maybe you should change your brand of toilet paper, or maybe you should wash your butt sometimes. I have always said that you are full of shit! LOL
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Lil Joey is a FreakWanker wrote:
good maybe you'll drop dead....
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I've become connoisseur of Truths, both as a Free thinker and as a free never going to change the real honest truth and that is this, Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives or what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 years plus.
Now it's "LIL JOEY THE FREE STINKER"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
BLOOD SUCKING JEWS IN ISRAEL, PICK OUR POCKETS CLEAN....
"Other US help includes:
• fear of being labeled anti-Semitic if they criticize America's policies toward Israel."
This story from the CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR....
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1209/p16s01-wmg...
It's nice to know that the fithy disgusting parasite Kentucky toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Petesass, the SyrianAssadAsswiper, Kentucky Toothless Wonder are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. and other countries for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
I bet you clowns have little Hitler Moustaches and a 6 foot picture of him hanging on your trailer trash wall with candles all around don't you?? Come on, it will be our little secret!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

"Other US help includes:
• US Jewish policies toward Israel."
With Filthy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

"Other US help includes:
• US ca's policies toward Israel."
TERROIST SUPPORTING HAMASARAT!! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into tar getting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

"Other US help includes:
• US Jewish charities and organizations have remitted grants or bought Israel bonds worth $50 billion to $60 billion. Though private MONITOR....
Oh, stop the silly childish ignorant nonsensical rants you filthy DISGUSTING pARASITE AND Arab scumbag! You've been told this a million times but STILL COME BACK WITH YOUR FILTHY IGNORANT LIES AND PROPAGANDA!! We give billions to other foreign countries!! 3 billion a year to just to Pakistan alone!! Now, do some flippin' research and get back to us scumbag clown and tell us how much we give to Arab Muslim countries! Who took foreign aid money from us and other countries and banked it in numerous accounts as his people suffered! Why it was your hero Arafat!! At least Israel does not use foreign aid and train terrorists, harbor terrorist or build mosques to incite hatred!
Some reasons US needs Israel as its staunch ally:
A. It’s the only democracy in the Arab sewer region known as the Middle East
B. It shares boots on the ground Intel with the US Intelligence
C. 60% of Israel's Jews have originated from Arab countries look Arab, and speak fluent Arabic its spies can penetrate where no US spy can
D. Israel took out Saddam's nuclear reactor saving thousands of US GI lives during Desert Storm.
E. When the US needed Intel on a new Russian made radar, Israeli commandos raided Shadwan Island, killing the Egyptian garrison and airlifted the whole radar station to US Intelligence.
F. Recently the Mayor of Los Angeles accompanied LAPD officers to Israel where they were trained by Israel anti-terrorism experts to better protect US citizens
G. Recently Israel formed an military alliance with Canada, Cyprus, and several major African nations, and soon will form an alliance with Vietnam.

The anti-Israel whiners should do some soul searching to try and see what their problem is. Whatever the reason for their personal phobia, psychosis or political reasons they may have it is of no consequence or importance. Israel is very important to the US and it is in our national interest to keep it strong as our ally.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
`
little typo'
Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives 'for' what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 long years plus.
THE LITTLE NAZI HITLER WANNA-BE IS AT IT AGAIN with the never ending BS horse manure from none other than lil' Joey booby Bobalina Whiney and friend Guess who the clown is Northern Dumb Brain Nutjob AND HIS B BUDDY THE TOOTHLESS KENTUCKY WINDBAG!!! Not only that but there's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year lil' Joey booby Bobalina Whiney and friend Guess who the clown is Northern Dumb Brain Nutjob AND HIS B BUDDY THE TOOTHLESS KENTUCKY WINDBAG hiding out in USA with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year lil' Joey booby Bobalina Whiney and friend Guess who the clown is Northern Dumb Brain and brainwashed filthy NUTJOB WOODY WOOD BRAIN reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
`
little typo'
Now that the Palestinians have achieved statehood recognition, they will soon be bringing their grievances before the World Court.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

What is being done to oppose Al Qaeda in Syria? All we hear about is the Iranian “threat.” Al Qaeda in Syria gets a pass. This is more than weird. Some dare call it conspiracy. Once again the US government is building up enemies that they will ask the American people to fight in the future. So who actually is ultimately behind Al Qaeda, if not the US government? They send drones against Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Yemen but in Syria they are left to operate freely and grow in strength. The Cryptocracy needs to secretly bolster enemies in order to keep fattening the military-industrial complex and an endless foreign war/world policeman orientation in the United States.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Shitsreali state has successfully intimidated the BBC into presenting the theft of Palestinian land and the caging, torturing and killing of its people as an intractable “conflict” between equals. Standing in the rubble from an Israeli attack, one BBC journalist went further and referred to “Gaza’s strong culture of martyrdom”. So great is this distortion that young viewers of BBC News have told Glasgow University researchers they are left with the impression that Palestinians are the illegal colonisers of their own country. The current BBC “coverage” of Gaza’s genocidal misery reinforces this.
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

`

`

In other words, these people are a hoax of devious fakers and have no claims whatsoever to this land they are calling "Israel" that was obtained by these terrorist fakers. They can yell and scream at me all they want, call me names, but that's never going to change the real honest truth and that is this, Israeli Jews are Evil Terrorist Monsters that should be on trial for their very lives for what they did to the Palestinians farmers for 65 years plus.
`

My Lil Joey is wowing me again!

What you've posted above is absolutely right. And wear the name calling proudly on your chest of Truthful Honor and never back-down from who and what the Jewish Talmudic Cult represents.

Yes, they are devious fakers, who have intermingled and stirred their blood line in a blacken kettle of live eggs and and sperms, and became sub-human mutations, hybrids, mutts, with mutt-faces, and 'converted' to this sinister evil diabolical Cult called "Jews" and "Zionists" Tribal Talmudic Converts.

Anyone who would tell me that Netanyahu is an Israelite, from the Ancient House of Israel and that his lineage goes back to one of the 13 Tribes is an out and out evil complicit Liar, from the Zionist' Red Army band of Karl Marxist Jews Machination Machine of Deceptions, Distortions Propaganda Giyus.org/ working paid Liars.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Rambone wrote:
What is being done to oppose Al Qaeda in Syria? All we hear about is the Iranian “threat.” Al Qaeda in Syria gets a pass. This is more than weird. Some dare call it conspiracy. Once again the US government is building up enemies that they will ask the American people to fight in the future. So who actually is ultimately behind Al Qaeda, if not the US government? They send drones against Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Yemen but in Syria they are left to operate freely and grow in strength. The Cryptocracy needs to secretly bolster enemies in order to keep fattening the military-industrial complex and an endless foreign war/world policeman orientation in the United States.
YOU AND SYRIAN ASSODOMITE AND LIL' JOEY ALIAS NORTHERN DIM BULB ARE SO IN LOVE WITH ASSAD IT'S PATHETIC!! The Associated Press reports the surprise meeting between United States, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and mediator Lakhdar Brahimi in Dublin confirms talk of an easing of some of the acrimony that's raged between Moscow and Washington over how to handle Syria's violence and suggests a compromise between the two may be attainable.
A senior U.S. official told Fox News Wednesday that Syrian forces had loaded bombs with components of sarin gas, a deadly nerve gas. They have 60 days to use these bombs until the chemical mixture expires and has to be destroyed.
NBC News , which first reported this latest escalation in the Syrian civil war, cited sources saying bombs filled with a sarin component have not yet been loaded onto planes, but the Syrian military is prepared to use these chemical weapons against civilians pending orders from Assad.
The sarin could be delivered in several ways but is believed to have been placed in fracturable canisters that can be dropped from planes, according to a senior US military source.
"We think they have it in aerosol form," the source told Fox News.
The United States has said chemical weapons use would be unacceptable and would trigger greater Western intervention in the conflict.
The U.S. military is making contingency plans should Assad leave suddenly. Various Middle Eastern countries are trying to find a place to give Assad asylum, according to Middle Eastern diplomatic sources.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
`
My Lil Joey is wowing me again!
What you've posted above is absolutely right. And wear the name calling proudly on your chest of Truthful Honor and never back-down from who and what the Jewish Talmudic Cult represents.
Yes, they are of Deceptions, Distortions Propaganda Giyus.org/ working paid Liars.
STOP POSTING TO YOU OWN SILLY LYING IGNORANT NONSENSE!! It's nice to know that "LIL' JOEY FREE STINKER" ALIAS "northern dimbrain" alias "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Rambone wrote:
The Shitsreali state has successfully intimidated the BBC into presenting the theft of Palestinian land and the caging, torturing and killing of its people as an intractable “conflict” between equals. Standing in the rubble from an Israeli attack, one BBC journalist went further and referred to “Gaza’s strong culture of martyrdom”. So great is this distortion that young viewers of BBC News have told Glasgow University researchers they are left with the impression that Palestinians are the illegal colonisers of their own country. The current BBC “coverage” of Gaza’s genocidal misery reinforces this.
Rambonehead = Nazi = hilter = filthy scumbag!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Rambone wrote:
TERROIST SUPPORTING HAMASARAT SCUMBAG! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into tar getting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Search the Nesconset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) 3 hr Bruce Schultz 1,112
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 20 hr Bruser 2,263
Giant Garage Sale Wed Adam Wolff 15
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 sdd 755
•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000