Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,409)

Showing posts 88,161 - 88,180 of109,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Bloody Skankbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Excellent! These Jews are called "C O N V E R T S"
Hungover again, old witch?
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

`

`

Israel cowardly jews are so scared of Hezbollah lately, that terrorist jews are accusing Palestinians now of spying for Hezbollah.

Israeli terrorist jews don't want their curly tail arses kicked by Hezbollah again. Especially after being televised in 2006 of turning in battle and hoofing it home yelling.....O' evey!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

`

@

`

These grubbing Jew parasites in/on Palestinian land are Terrorist and must be dealt with as such/. And their stealing Terrorism days are numbered and is coming to end.

The last thing any army has to worry about when fighting these Jew cowards on ground Warfare is jews bravery.

And Jews going into Gaza lately, MEANS MORE Jews going to infirmary, or becoming AWOL deserters.

And being a jew idf wimpy soldier is a very scary proposition and ordeal lately, for the jew terrorist occupiers that sh!t and p!ss in battle.

The Ultra-Jews and the orthodox jews will not fight a lick, but want all the spoils of Wars aftermaths goodies, especially when taken illegally by their insidious Jew Tribal War Crime brothers and sisters, counter-parts.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

`
@
`
What's the chances of Israeli Jews fighting like soldier on the grounds of Iran, should there ever be a War with Iran.
The chances are zero and don't u supporting cyber terrorist of israeli cowardly terrorism forget this Truth and facts. Israel jew are thieving "J" converts and prosaically sucking babies, who depend solely on pro-Zionist in USA, for their injurious baby gluttonous bottles @ feeding time.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Booby Sands wrote:
`
@
RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE

Hello Bobby,

That's why I.D.F. REAL Stands for.....I.sraelis D.on't F.ight

So you noticed that Those Cowardly Kid Killing Granny bashers REFUSE TO FIGHT even with 1.000 to 1 Odds

That Pudgy Pack of Perverted Psychopaths had the most OVERWHELMING MILITARY SUPERIORITY IN MODERN HISTORY over Hezbollah......But when they left the Air Conditioned Comfort of Button Pushing Barca-Lounging......All the Lies of PREVIOUS, Censored IDF Sneak Attacks were Exposed to a Laughing World!!

WHAT A JOY IT WAS TO WATCH THEM SCURRY HOME in Soiled Britches, thrown Rifles and Beenie Hats in Trees!!!!!

The Israelis HAVE NEVER BEEN REAL SOLDIERS!!!

Just before I was discharged frum the US Military after S.E. Asia, I was assigned to an Airborne, Rapid Deployment Unit whose mission was "To Defend Israel!!!"

We were warned about the backstabbing cowards who would shoot us in the back while dressed like Muslims.

That's PRECISELY what happened later:

“Beirut Marine bombing was Mossad False Flag Operation”
http://rehmat1.com/2009/09/15/beirut-marine-b...

– just like Israeli attack on USS Liberty to make Muslims and Arabs look as enemies of Americans.”CONTINUED

“CSI Forensics Proves Who Killed US Marines - Evidence shows Israel is Guilty!“
http://65.118.73.164/cache/for ensics.htm
------

Those Cowardly IDFers will do ANYTHING to avoid Fighting to Steal Land!!!

“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”

This is how Zionist "Miracles" Happen:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

NEXT...is sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and Kid Killing via Video Game:

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!

ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:

“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED,

AND Of course, GOOD OLD AMERICAN BLOOD is ALWAYS there for Zionists & their Insatiable "Lebansraum" & Kid Killing

“Iran War: United States Military Versus Israel Firsters”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/ale...

EXCERPT “The Israel-Firsters, who not only never risked a broken fingernail on any battlefield, deprecated the generals to increase their power to order them around through their servile operatives. 

The Zion-Cons’ arm-chair military strategists have absolutely no qualms in sending US troops to war in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Iran to enhance Israeli regional power because 99.8% of the rank and file troops are not of their kin and kind. 

On the contrary they ridicule the US military precisely to prosecute wars and avoid the loss of Israeli-Jewish lives, resulting from an Israeli attack on Iran to enhance its power in the Middle East.’ CONTINUED

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Booby Sands wrote:
The last thing any army has to worry about when fighting these Jew cowards on ground Warfare is jews bravery.
That's absolute balls.

From the time of the original Zionist decision in the early 1900s to seize Palestine from its legitimate inhabitants the Jews have shown imagination and guts in their single-minded drive.

Might, throughout human history, has always been right and within a few years there will be no Palestinian lands at all.

There will always be landless Palestinians, filled with hate and hopeless dreams, who will try, against overwhelming odds, to get justice.

Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

America has quietly become less free in many ways than nations like Cuba, China and even Venezuela.

This is especially true in California, where “justice” has become a joke, and the power of the state is unleashed in personal vendettas against innocent citizens who have done absolutely nothing wrong other than refuse to bow down to state-run tyranny.

In California, the most freedom-crushing region of America, a man was recently thrown in jail for four days for photographing police. Photographing or video recording police is not a crime if done in a manner that does not directly impede their actions. But California police simply don’t “like” being photographed, so they throw people in jail, without charge, and let them rot in California’s third-world prisons for a few days as a form of retaliation.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Rambone wrote:
America has quietly become less free in many ways than nations like Cuba, China and even Venezuela.
This is especially true in California, where “justice” has become a joke, and the power of the state is unleashed in personal vendettas against innocent citizens who have done absolutely nothing wrong other than refuse to bow down to state-run tyranny.
In California, the most freedom-crushing region of America, a man was recently thrown in jail for four days for photographing police. Photographing or video recording police is not a crime if done in a manner that does not directly impede their actions. But California police simply don’t “like” being photographed, so they throw people in jail, without charge, and let them rot in California’s third-world prisons for a few days as a form of retaliation.
Got to give jobs to these private jails...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Rambone wrote:
Have to agree with you.
Same with the UK.

With hindsight, all those troops who died between 1939 and 1945 would be justified in saying that they wasted their lives.
Bobby

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`Hello Bobby,
That's why I.D.F. REAL Stands for.....I.sraelis D.on't F.ight
So you noticed that Those Cowardly Kid Killing Granny bashers REFUSE TO FIGHT even with 1.000 to 1 Odds
That Pudgy Pack of Perverted Psychopaths had the most OVERWHELMING MILITARY SUPERIORITY IN MODERN HISTORY over Hezbollah......But when they left the Air Conditioned Comfort of Button Pushing Barca-Lounging......All the Lies of PREVIOUS, Censored IDF Sneak Attacks were Exposed to a Laughing World!!
WHAT A JOY IT WAS TO WATCH THEM SCURRY HOME in Soiled Britches, thrown Rifles and Beenie Hats in Trees!!!!!
The Israelis HAVE NEVER BEEN REAL SOLDIERS!!!
Just before I was discharged frum the US Military after S.E. Asia, I was assigned to an Airborne, Rapid Deployment Unit whose mission was "To Defend Israel!!!"
We were warned about the backstabbing cowards who would shoot us in the back while dressed like Muslims.
That's PRECISELY what happened later:
“Beirut Marine bombing was Mossad False Flag Operation”
http://rehmat1.com/2009/09/15/beirut-marine-b...
– just like Israeli attack on USS Liberty to make Muslims and Arabs look as enemies of Americans.”CONTINUED
“CSI Forensics Proves Who Killed US Marines - Evidence shows Israel is Guilty!“
http://65.118.73.164/cache/for ensics.htm
------
Those Cowardly IDFers will do ANYTHING to avoid Fighting to Steal Land!!!
“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”
Zionist "Miracles" Happen:
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Ex Howard
NEXT...is sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and Kid Killing via Video Game:
EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED
ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!
ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:
“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED,
AND Of course, GOOD OLD AMERICAN BLOOD is ALWAYS there for Zionists & their Insatiable "Lebansraum" & Kid Killing
“Iran War: United States Military Versus Israel Firsters”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/ale...
`

`

Hi Gray.... it's quite concerning when little Palestinians children are playing near the jew's illegal War Crime Wall that separates Palestinians from "illegal alien Jews" are used for target practice, by evilly bored young jew savages.

And if the poor Palestinians' children volleyball goes to close to the wall and a Palestinian child goes to retrieve the ball they will be murdered.

Who shot this child? It was a trained she vile young Jewish Monster, that shot this innocent child with their three year old new toy, a 50 caliber robotic gun, that's manned by these she Jew monster as a game, with a joy stick, like u posted Gray.

This is horrific War Crime and is something that was hidden from America public on how barbaric the Jew Cult really is and the savagery of an "illegal alien" Jewish women is.

If we didn't have the Internet to research along with this Historical Site to expose the Jew's as Modern day Monsters, we'd still believe in Jews as victims, by only listening too our western news media liars. with their distortions and deceptions for Jews as victims.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still claiming to be an architect, ponderous slob?
Well, what would you like me to be, an accountant, an undertaker, a brothel owner, a plumber, whatever you want! One thing bothers me about you. You say you are an NFL fan, but I really think that you played football...without a helmet. That is your problem!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to give jobs to these private jails...
He was lucky not to have killed. Recently an old woman in a wheel chair was shot and killed by police who got the new Israeli training. Shoot to kill! that is the new motto.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what would you like me to be, an accountant, an undertaker, a brothel owner, a plumber, whatever you want! ay you are an NFL fan, but I really think that you played football...without a your problem!
I'd say you're a blatant liar.

Aren't you, little man?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hi Gray...
RELUCTTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE

----------

THIS PROVEN NAZI COLONY WILL FALL FROM FREEDOM OF INFORMATION!

I began to notice that Americans, the most professionally, thoroughly and extensively Deceived populace on the Planet began to wake up with the advent of the Internet. That's why Zionists sully it with this Glut of paid,Scripted, Paid and Full Time Hasbarats...

BUT...

The more sophisticated, widespread & competitive Independent & foreign News media becomes....the greater the opposition to the Nazi Colony!

Serious students, activists can ignore the same, tired, old Ziono_Media Outlets and see the REAL Picture.

Information is power & "Israel" is loosing Both

AIPAC Hireling noted with fear:

“Hillary Clinton declares international information war”
http://rt.com/news/information-war-media-us/

EXCERPT “The US is losing the global information war, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton declared while appearing before a congressional committee to ask for extra funds to spread US propaganda through new media.

Clinton said existing private channels are not good enough to handle the job, naming as rivals Al Jazeera, China's CCTV and RT – which she watches, she added.

Clinton was defending her department’s budget in front of the House’s Committee on Foreign Affairs on Wednesday.
Clinton said the US should step up its propaganda effort and get back “in the game” of doing “what we do best.” CONTINUED

US Media is 100% Zionists-First or Fluff & Filler.

The FACTS are getting out and Ziono-Cons are Terrified. Whole countries are joining BDS movements: the world is sick of the "Pity Mongering" & suffering from "Holocaust Fatigue"; especially since its a prove Fraud!

“ INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...

"OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS RECORDS RELEASED
Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official IRC records reveal the actual Concentration Camp total death toll was 271,301"

SCANNED COPY OF RED CROSS “HOLOCAUST” CASUALTIES
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD...
---

I'll continue to post my collected lists of Deliberate Zionist Betrayals & Israel's PROVEN threats as long as there's JUST ONE new reader to notice them!

“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...

“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes ...

“An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests”
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/an-82-p...

Rather than haggle with Hasbarats Hired to waste your time...I TRY to post something NEW and FACTUAL.

SHARING FACTS IS THE BEST WE CAN O AGAINST THE PLANET'S GREATEST ENEMY!

Best Wishes,

Gray

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Bobby,
That's why I.D.F..........
Still posting your lies and deceptions I see "Gary". When are you going to grow up..........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
.... it's quite concerning when little Palestinians children ..........
Someone else joining in the lying spree, if the pallies don't want their children to be in the 3fireing line they should not hide behind them.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
THIS PROVEN NAZI COLONY WILL FALL FROM FREEDOM OF INFORMATION!
Gray
Yet more lies and deception form "Gary" or is it "Ezi Baby Boy the Lair" or perhaps "My Truth is always lies (V1 or V2)". Now it could even be "Booby Sands" another name to add to his list of lies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....
I guess in your limited intelligence you have never heard of a DRONE PLANE, long been used by many armies to be remotely controlled in operations. And I guess you are so stupid to think that only the IDF uses the word JOY STICK, wow you really are stupid.

If the pallies don't want their children in the firing line then they should not hide behind them.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you're a blatant liar.
Aren't you, little man?
Whatever you say , O superior man!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,161 - 88,180 of109,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
•••
•••