Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,121 - 88,140 of 117,957 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#99164 Nov 21, 2012
Live Action wrote:
you do not have to blame them for nothing they are guilty of everything under the sun....all done under religion....
It's done under the name of religion from the arabs point of view.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99166 Nov 21, 2012
ocxz wrote:
Brooklynn wrote:
Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.
Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?
Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?
If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.
Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”
The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.
Not a peep about Israel’s violence.
Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.
Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.
Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.
You can’t get any more lopsided than this.
There was nothing to expect from Congress.
Just a plutocratic regime with a criminal foreign policy supporting another plutocratic criminal regime with an apartheid policy.
Israel exists. Deal with it.

But you don't want two state solution. Just keep attacking. Then crying
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99167 Nov 21, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I have an ineresting article published in the Cape Argus 27/6/04 by BJAlberts, the father of the SA nuclear bomb.
Einstein pinched his theories from others.
stein; the concept of "relativus" is as old as the Roman Empire. to be continued
Do you actually work for a living or is your only source of income coming from Hamas's Propaganda Ministry paying you for all the filthy lies and ignorance??
oczx

Albuquerque, NM

#99168 Nov 21, 2012
Hi!! I'm Faggotassbitch filthy disease riddled oczx alias Professor Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems due to a rear end disease that I cannot seem to get rid of!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#99169 Nov 21, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has been on the defense for years and it's high time they fight back.!
Israel has been on the OFFENCE for over a century, ever since the early Zionists decided to seize Palestine from its inhabitants, expel them and replace them with Jewish immigrants.

There will never be peace in the middle east while there is a single homeless Palestinian alive and I sometimes wonder if the Israeli leaders are considering implementing their own "final solution"
ocxz

Reunion

#99170 Nov 21, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel exists. Deal with it.
But you don't want two state solution. Just keep attacking. Then crying
Prove that i said Israel does not exist.
Prove I said I do not want a 2 state solution.
I frankly would not care for a 2 state 1 state or 10 state solution as long as everyone finds a benefit that leads to peace.

So easy to debunk your lies, let alone when you attibute comments to posters.

I am not attacking, but pointing out.
Of course you are in the wrong, and faced with a lack of argumental skill or even facts to support your , you go into offence mode.

You feel so much attacked it would seem it is yourself that is attacked.
You are funny.

Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99171 Nov 21, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that i said Israel does not exist.
Prove I said I do not want a 2 state solution.
I frankly would not care for a 2 state 1 state or 10 state solution as long as everyone finds a benefit that leads to peace.
So easy to debunk your lies, let alone when you attibute comments to posters.
I am not attacking, but pointing out.
Of course you are in the wrong, and faced with a lack of argumental skill or even facts to support your , you go into offence mode.
You feel so much attacked it would seem it is yourself that is attacked.
You are funny.
Please tell us, oh wise one,

Frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn. Right?
Ok, we agree Israel exists. But a no state solution as you say you don't want a one, 2 or ten state solution? Well, there is one state there currently being Israel. Palestinians want a state. So without a 1,2 or 10 state solution, how do Palestinians get a state in a two state solution? Frankly scarlet, you not making sense.

Most sane people want Israel and Palestine to coexist peacefully. How about you, you want a state for Palestine and/or Israel?

I suppose the bus bombing in tel Aviv was "justified" if you disagree, they tell us if the bombing was a humane act?

What's happening in gaza is horrific, for both sides. Do you have feelings for either side or do you hate both sides and hope they destroy each other? Just trying to get an idea of where you stand on Israel's and palestines right to exist, peacefully?
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99172 Nov 21, 2012
Ill add:

Offence mode? Attacked?

Come on. Grow up. Your posting anti Israel and showing hate. If anyone is on offence, its you.

I could hardly feel attacked by you cause this is comedy to read the hate you post which actually discredits you without response.

I support israel because the land they sit on is thiers. If Palestine wants a state, a peaceful state where both sides can actually do commerce and allow israel to share technology that would improve Palestinian life. You see Hamas taking care of the civilians? Qatar just gave $450 million to Hamas. Where's the money going? Not to the people. Palestine is the most impoverished area in the world. Because Iran thru Hamas uses them as pawns against israel. Ill bet if you go into Gaza, many civilians just want to work and enjoy families, life. They have that right too. But Hamas calls the shots.

Give us your peace plan, if you have one
Syrian

New London, CT

#99173 Nov 21, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river. Israel rocks!
Yeah, they've got rocks in their heads!! LOL!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#99174 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has been on the OFFENCE for over a century, ever since the early Zionists decided to seize Palestine from its inhabitants, expel them and replace them with Jewish immigrants.
There will never be peace in the middle east while there is a single homeless Palestinian alive and I sometimes wonder if the Israeli leaders are considering implementing their own "final solution"
Exactly!!! Those morons will never have peace until they deal with the Palestinian issue.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99175 Nov 22, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Ok, we agree Israel exists. fully?
`

I'm speaking not for the Mt. Sinai Truth seekers, but for myself.

Yes Henry, you're right when u stated, that the terrorist' Israel does exist.

Now here's where your thinking goes into jew's astray lying zone/..

The name israel and the term israeli are both synonymous with drek, like israel's sh!thole and israeli sh!t untermenschen.

And this sh!thole and sh!t untermenschen is an illegal Occupation by "illegal aliens" , who are from a convert cult of talmudic hate filled jews".

Now Henry, u and your scum guzzling kind and ur trough family belong in a monitored zoo, along with the sh!t mud dwelling Terrorist untermenschen. that are Occupying Palestine illegally, in Jew's Squatting Terrorizing Genocide Program, called, Final Solution.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99176 Nov 22, 2012
`
quoted:

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP)— Masked gunmen publicly shot dead six suspected collaborators with Israel at a large Gaza City intersection Tuesday, witnesses said. An Associated Press reporter saw a mob surrounding five of the bloodied corpses shortly after the killing.

Some in the crowd stomped and spit on the bodies. A sixth corpse was tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets as people screamed, "Spy! Spy!"

The Hamas military wing, Izzedine al-Qassam, claimed responsibility in a large handwritten note attached to a nearby electricity pole. Hamas said the six were killed because they gave Israel information about fighters and rocket launching sites. Hamas did not provide any proof of the alleged collaboration.

The killing came on the seventh day of an Israeli military offensive that has killed more than 130 Palestinians, both militants and civilians, as well as five Israelis. Israel has launched hundreds of airstrikes, targeting rocket-launching sites, weapons caches and homes of Hamas activists, in response to repeated Hamas rocket attacks on Israeli cities. Hundreds of Palestinian rockets have rained down on Israel in the past week.

In selecting its targets for airstrikes, Israel relies on unmanned spy planes, or drones, but also on a network of Palestinian collaborators who feed information to their handlers from Israel's domestic Shin Bet security service.

Israeli defense officials say Palestinian informers have been recruited ever since it captured the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem in the 1967 Mideast War. Some are recruited with promises of work permits or money, while others are blackmailed into collaborating.

There is broad consensus among Palestinians that informers for Israel deserve harsh punishment, and it is rare to hear someone speak out against killings of alleged collaborators. Such public killings have been carried out in the West Bank and Gaza since the first intifada — or uprising — against Israeli occupation in the late 1980s.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99177 Nov 22, 2012
Tuesday's killings took place in Gaza City's Sheik Radwan neighborhood.

Witnesses said a van stopped at the intersection, where four masked men pushed the six accused informers out of the vehicle. Salim Mahmoud, 18, said the gunmen ordered the six to lie face down in the street and then shot them dead.

Another witness, 13-year-old Mokhmen al-Gazhali, said the informers were killed one by one, as he mimicked the sound of gunfire.

They said only a few people were in the street at first — most Gazans have been staying indoors because of the Israeli airstrikes — but the crowd quickly grew after the killings. Eventually several hundred men pushed and shoved to get a close look at the bodies, lying in a jumble on the ground. One man spit at the corpses, another kicked the head of one of the dead men.

"They should have been killed in a more brutal fashion so others don't even think about working with the occupation (Israel)," said one of the bystanders, 24-year-old Ashraf Maher.

One body was then tied by a cable to the back of a motorcycle and dragged through the streets. A number of gunmen on motorcycles rode along as the body was pulled past a house of mourning for victims of an Israeli airstrike.

In Israel's last major Gaza offensive four years ago, 17 suspected collaborators who fled after their prisons were hit in airstrikes were later shot dead in extra-judicial killings.

During the current offensive, Tuesday's killings brought to eight the number of suspected informers being shot dead in public. On Friday, the body of one alleged informer was found in a garbage bin, and another was shot dead in the street. Hamas claimed responsibility for both killings.

Since seizing Gaza in 2007, Hamas has executed four informers by firing squad, and about a dozen more are on death row in Gaza.

During Israel's direct occupation of the West Bank and Gaza, some informers openly cooperated with Israeli forces. For example, one informer in the West Bank town of Jericho displayed a photograph of Israel's army chief at the time on the wall of his office, in a defiant display of his allegiance.

After Israel pulled back troops from parts of the West Bank, he and others were given refuge in Israel. Other informers were evacuated from Gaza after Israel withdrew in 2005, but Israel is believed to have maintained a network there.

Human rights groups have alleged, for example, that Gaza medical patients seeking treatment in Israel are sometimes approached by the Shin Bet at the crossing into Israel.

Deitch reported from Jerusalem.

Copyright © 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
orion

Sudan

#99178 Nov 22, 2012
Israel: has our expiration date arrived? 29/10/12
The question is not whether Israel will still exist in 10 years, but what kind of Israel will be here in 10 years?
by KOBI NIV
Oct.11 2012 "...Former US secretary of state Henry Kissinger said not long ago that in 10 years there would be no more Israel. What foolishness , right?
Clearly, Israel will survive for ever. First of all, because that is what our leaders say. Second we have a fine army, smart bombs, a stable economy and high tech, too. And third because God is with us. These are facts.
And yet, if you look at history, recent and distant, ours and other's, countries and regimes have fallen and disappeared , even those that had great armies and atom bombs. The Communist Soviet empire, for example, with its army, police forces and missiles existed for less than 70 years.
Indeed the key question is not whether israel will still exist in 10 years time, but what kind of Israel will be here in 10 years. True , it is a hard question to answer, because the future, as we know, is unknown But on the other hand, the future is almost always a consequence of processes that precede it. And the processes which we are moving toward the future are painfully obvious.
A battle has been under way for some time for the soul of the Jewish-israeli people. The battle, between religious-Zionist wing, seems still to be undecided. Some calculate that in the coming elections, in a certain constellation, with the help of God and tricky combinations fo events, the secular liberals will be able to establish a government, cancel out (with the help of some hocus-pocus) heinous religious Zionism and send it packing to Canada or Kamchatka. But if we really look around, it is as clear as day that this battle has already been decided and that religious Zionism has won. It has won because most of the people in Israel are religius Zionists, if is some disguise themselves during election as supporting the centrist party.
to be continued
orion

Sudan

#99179 Nov 22, 2012
continued
The only question that remains is whether the people of Israel nd their government are 70% religious Zionist, or even 60% religious Zionist, and when we will reach the critical mass of 90%-as soon as two years from now, or only in another seven?
The situation is not about to change, either tomorrow or ever. The weight of religious Zionists in the population is growing heavier, while the weight of liberal-secular Israelis is declining. So where are the voters going to come from who will bring down the religious Zionist government? Just look at how the education system has become more and more nationalistic and religious. The Israel Defense Force and its commanders have become more and more religious Zionist. The laws are becoming more and more religious zionist. the courts are becoming more religious zionist. The secular -liberal media is collapsing and the academic world is also beginning to crack and fall in the arms of religious Zionism.
And if you raise your eyes above the walls that we have built to hide reality from ourselves, what will you see there? Will the Gaza ghetto disappear and its hostility fade away, if we continue to ignore it? Will the Palestinians in the West Bank become more Zionist the more settlement there are? And if we bomb Iran, will that improve our ties with the peoples of the region, or might it no do so?
The more these trends persist -and there is nothing on the horizon to stop them- in three , seven or 10 years, Israel will become more religious Zionist, zealous, insular and unrestrained. It will be at constant war with the surrounding countries, with many nations boycotting its products. Its economy, in which inequality will grow, will weaken, and the best of its secular-liberal young men and women will leave it for Canada or Kamchatka.
CAN A COUNTRY LIKE THIS CONTINUE TO EXIST OVER TIME? YOU DECIDE.
orion

Sudan

#99180 Nov 22, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually work for a living or is your only source of income coming from Hamas's Propaganda Ministry paying you for all the filthy lies and ignorance??
No , it is the Ministry in Tel Aviv which pays me a stipend to test their paid idiots on this panel. My report on you is very, very bad!!
orion

Sudan

#99181 Nov 22, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually work for a living or is your only source of income coming from Hamas's Propaganda Ministry paying you for all the filthy lies and ignorance??
Sorry, but I am an undercover agent paid by Israel Propaganda Ministry to check on the quality of some the bright stars with superior intelligence on this panel. And you are not faring too well. Your report is very, very bad.
orion

Sudan

#99182 Nov 22, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely stated. Is that how the other racist rubes talk on your side of the drainage ditch, knuckle dragger?
MB1: Odor. Until is is gone it is not permitted to learn Torah
MB2: And then continue praying. Meaning from where he stopped, even if he waited some time after the smell had gone, and the interim period was more than the time it would have taken him to complete his prayer. The interruption is not completely beyond his control, and therefore it is not necessary for him to return to the beginning . The later decree that in this instance he need not recite: MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE because he did not step backward, therefore his embarrassment is not detected"
NewFL, do you recited regularly "Master of the Universe". I think its probable with all the outpouring you have on this blog.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99183 Nov 22, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I am an undercover agent paid by Israel Propaganda Ministry to check on the quality of some the bright stars with superior intelligence on this panel. And you are not faring too well. Your report is very, very bad.
There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' Orion alias oczx HamasARAT and her clueless clones lil' Joey, Syrian Assadomite diaper heads with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE HAMAS ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arm as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like brainwashed Jew hating lil' Orion alias oczx HamasARAT and her clueless clones lil' Joey, Syrian Assadomite diaper heads reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99184 Nov 22, 2012
Watching israel and her actions makes you appreciate Germans and what they did during ww2 although i doubt holohoax really happened

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 46 min Pugs 16,780
Iconic Entenmann's factory set to shut down in NY 5 hr southside johnny 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 11 hr Joe 1,337
Public School 74 (Feb '14) 16 hr Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Gay Friendly Sayville? Aug 26 Peter Cheeks 1
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search