Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,061 - 88,080 of 117,957 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99100 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate

Mexico

#99101 Nov 20, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>you haven't proven anything .
The links beg to differ, putz.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99102 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
nope , besides your link came from Jewish source . We all know jews are not to be trusted
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99103 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>you're racist yet when some calls a Jew a "subhuman " as Germans did you get angry
no, I just laugh at the stupidity which you excel at.
Aussie Blood

Croydon, Australia

#99104 Nov 20, 2012
Very simply I can live in a country with the majority being Jewish. Can I live in a country with Sharia law?
The Advocate

Mexico

#99105 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>nope , besides your link came from Jewish source . We all know jews are not to be trusted
Those are Bible passages, ergo, you just rejected passages from the very same book you so very enthusiastically thump. That, and you didn't even refute the other two sources so I'm going to assume that you read those two; you have no way to refute any of them to begin with, not with a good defense anyway, since you can't even find an unbiased explanation.

And since "Jews are not to be trusted," then I assume you don't wear jeans, see sitcoms, depend on traffic lights when you drive, haven't gotten inoculated against polio, don't write with a ballpoint pen, listen to jazz, watch movies, drink instant coffee, never've used/heard of lipstick and modern contraceptives, take the weekend off, have studied the theory of relativity or psychosexual development, eaten bagels, have used instant photography, or eaten a hot dog in a hot dog bun...

...all those, and many more, were created by and/or received significant output from Jewish people.

Oh, you know what's Jewish too? The origins of Christianity~ 

“I've never lost a bet.”

Since: Oct 12

Phoenix, AZ

#99106 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>nope , besides your link came from Jewish source . We all know jews are not to be trusted
Arabs can't be trusted. All you people excel in is working at low level jobs, perhaps a gas station attendant! LMAO!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99107 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

No, u r the putz..

Do u really think educated people buy into ur lying deceptive kosher drek postings?

Jesus Christ could have never been a Talmudic Cult Jew, because the Jews were the off-springs of a Cult from the oral "Pharisaism Cult" that later became known today as Talmudic Demonized Jews.

These muttface Jews were and are believers in Satan. They are off springs from potpourri of sperms and eggs from pagans, heathens, malcontents, connivers, shylocks, arch-criminals, thugs, filthy grubbing beggars, evil doers, thieves and lowlife untermenschen creatures, just like u Advocate and ur alter ego NFL. Like we've stated many, many times, Jews are from 4 corners of the ghetto World and were/are mud dwellers

And the word "jew' was added to all your revised Jewish Bible editions, which did not included William Tyndale and Wycliffe translation.
Aussie Blood

Croydon, Australia

#99108 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are Bible passages, ergo, you just rejected passages from the very same book you so very enthusiastically thump. That, and you didn't even refute the other two sources so I'm going to assume that you read those two; you have no way to refute any of them to begin with, not with a good defense anyway, since you can't even find an unbiased explanation.
And since "Jews are not to be trusted," then I assume you don't wear jeans, see sitcoms, depend on traffic lights when you drive, haven't gotten inoculated against polio, don't write with a ballpoint pen, listen to jazz, watch movies, drink instant coffee, never've used/heard of lipstick and modern contraceptives, take the weekend off, have studied the theory of relativity or psychosexual development, eaten bagels, have used instant photography, or eaten a hot dog in a hot dog bun...
...all those, and many more, were created by and/or received significant output from Jewish people.
Well said.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99109 Nov 20, 2012
Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
<quoted text>

Do u really think educated people buy into ur lying deceptive kosher drek postings?
You're not educated, therefore have noting to say, ancient harpy.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99110 Nov 20, 2012
nothing*

“I've never lost a bet.”

Since: Oct 12

Phoenix, AZ

#99111 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
John 5:18 - "For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God."
“His blood be upon us…”— Matthew 27:25 and the Jewish People.
jews are called prophet killers by Christians and muslims alike for a reason
Why not pull something from Shakespeare while you're at it? You can take anything out of context to try to prove your idiotic points. You must read things in context.

Psalms 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You would try to use this to prove that God is a bird. That's because you don't think and take everything out of context.

You need to be taught because you sound like a real idiot. Perhaps, you don't have the intelligence to understand much.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99112 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
you rejecting passages from the Bible stating Jews murdered Christ .

Frankfurters (hot dogs) came from Germany , traffic lights are powered by electricity white Christian man invented ,blu4e jeans were invented by Jacob W. Davis who was working for Levis who again stole someone else idea ,sitcoms are demoralizing our society but jews dont care ,polio was based on Pasteur findings (microbiology etc ).Einstein stole the theory of relativity from James Maxwell bagels were invented as a competitor to obwarzanek ..

Did i miss anything ??
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99113 Nov 20, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs can't be trusted. All you people excel in is working at low level jobs, perhaps a gas station attendant! LMAO!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Arabs are Jew brothers . Both are Semites . Both can't be trusted
Brooklynn

Farmingdale, NY

#99114 Nov 20, 2012
Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.

Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?

Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?

If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.

Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”

The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.

Not a peep about Israel’s violence.

Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.

Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.

Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.

You can’t get any more lopsided than this.
The Advocate

Mexico

#99115 Nov 20, 2012
Aussie Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Thanks~

Nice to see output from an Aussie. Lovely place, but I've never been there.
The Advocate

Mexico

#99116 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>Arabs are Jew brothers . Both are Semites . Both can't be trusted
And so the nasty little KKK WASP is back. The Middle East needs to stand united against a putz like you.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#99117 Nov 20, 2012
Brooklynn wrote:
Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.
Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?
Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?
If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.
Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”
The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.
Not a peep about Israel’s violence.
Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.
Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.
Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.
You can’t get any more lopsided than this.
If you're so upset about it, why don't you go back to the middle east.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99118 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And so the nasty little KKK WASP is back. The Middle East needs to stand united against a putz like you.
how you been ?? Tell me , what Jews and jewish children do for Christmas ??

What about New Years Eve ?? It was 2013 years ago when Christ was born ? DO Jews celebrate New Years Eve ??
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99119 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle East ?? You mean Asians ?? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Nina 16,779
Iconic Entenmann's factory set to shut down in NY 4 hr southside johnny 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 10 hr Joe 1,337
Public School 74 (Feb '14) 15 hr Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Gay Friendly Sayville? Aug 26 Peter Cheeks 1
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search