Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99081 Nov 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your religion, mucus face?
Hiya M8. Not looking for a battle! But out of the thousands of religions/sects that polute this tiny planet, Atheism makes sense.

Have a nice day.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99082 Nov 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your religion, mucus face?
Take a guess, "Nose" tra damous!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99084 Nov 20, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya M8. Not looking for a battle! But out of the thousands of religions/sects that polute this tiny planet, Atheism makes sense.
Have a nice day.
Oh sure it does clown!! Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

#99085 Nov 20, 2012
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, THE SYRIAN ASSADOMITE!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99086 Nov 20, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Take a guess, "Nose" tra damous!
It probably has something to do with worshiping goats and throwing rocks.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99087 Nov 20, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> A few Pakistani nukes and their party will be over.
Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists scumbags dummy! And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in THE USA, SYRIAN ASSAADOMITE AND RAMBONEHEAD WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMMY!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99088 Nov 20, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
Starting war is easy to.......... win an election is easy joke.
But preaching peace and get defeated is praiseworthy..Israel's 60 years history had met so many elections but peace is not there.Why
YOUR COUNTRY FAILED TO RESOLVE THIS OVER 65 years ago. Shame.

The Atheist.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99089 Nov 20, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sure it does clown!! Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
Is that the Syrian again? Or just a bit more Ayreshit! LOL
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99090 Nov 20, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR COUNTRY FAILED TO RESOLVE THIS OVER 65 years ago. Shame.
The Atheist.
Hey British expelled Muslim now France's problem child!! Why the hell don't you go back home to IRAN or Syria Clown and help them die for their murdering regimes?? What the hell are you doing living in FRANCE?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take the boyfriends and disease infested RAMBONEHEAD, and Syrian ASSADOMITE AND LIL' TINY JOEY nutjobs with you!! When you get there, make sure you three clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get that rear end as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#99091 Nov 20, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the Syrian again? Or just a bit more Ayreshit! LOL
Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
Ramafuchs

Bonn, Germany

#99092 Nov 20, 2012
I am not here in this thread to assess the intellectual acumen of anyone. I am here to expose my outlook. My adopted Country had tried a little bit to refurbish the 13 years bad episode. my birth country strives hard to project it's commercial face..
i have many songs of Epethalaemium
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99093 Nov 20, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
Yeah yeah yeah. But we both know arsole rules the Navy. Bon Nuit.
Ramafuchs

Bonn, Germany

#99094 Nov 20, 2012
I am not a person who wish to cast aspershions on any one in this forum nor i wish to be a dancing doll of anyone. Fact is this we all are exposing our views to express the indignity that prevails.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99095 Nov 20, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew. He was descended from the tribe of Judah (Gen. 49:10) as King David was (1Sam. 17:12, 1Ch. 28:4) and descended from King David himself (2Sam. 7:12-13, Isa. 9:6-7, Jer. 23:5-6). That is why the Messiah is called Son of David (Matt. 21:9). From the 12 tribes...Jewish nation... get it? Man, you're really dumb.
John 5:18 - "For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God."

“His blood be upon us…”— Matthew 27:25 and the Jewish People.

jews are called prophet killers by Christians and muslims alike for a reason
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99097 Nov 20, 2012
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you learned your lies? You should ask God to reveal the truth to you?
I posted credible links who you omitted . Typical Jew .

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_appeara ...
"The race and appearance of Jesus have been discussed on a number of grounds since early Christianity, although the New Testament includes no description of the physical appearance of Jesus before his death and its narrative is generally indifferent to racial appearances"
Jesus was a Jew - another lie from Jewish media machine .
DO YOUR HOMEWORK .
JESUS WAS NOT A JEW :
https://www.google.com/search ...
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99098 Nov 20, 2012
Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Yo big mouth, show me where it states that Abraham, Moses, David and any of the prophets in the old Testament, were Jews.
If you cannot, then be very humble and shut up. The word "jew" appears in King and in some of the Bible's gospels, but that's in revised Bibles after 1775. The original manuscripts show no "Jew" word entries/.
exactly ! Now the Jewish media (history channel ) is trying to feed us that jews were not responsible for the Jesus's death .
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99099 Nov 20, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage is accepted in port Jeff. So, why are you are so angry?
you're racist yet when some calls a Jew a "subhuman " as Germans did you get angry
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99100 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate

Mexico

#99101 Nov 20, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>you haven't proven anything .
The links beg to differ, putz.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#99102 Nov 20, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
The links beg to differ, putz.
nope , besides your link came from Jewish source . We all know jews are not to be trusted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 8 hr Itchy Watch 2,314
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) 10 hr Fartin Bill 2
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) 17 hr KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) 20 hr Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? Tue Gayville 3
Poll: Do You Support a St. James CVS? Tue dianenarr 1
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) Oct 20 tim21 239

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match