Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ocxz

Reunion

#99056 Nov 19, 2012
In the end there will be one country with both palestinians and israelis living together.
Don't know if the name of the country will be Israel or palestine or Palestisrael, but there is no other solution.
But before that the people from both sides will have to grow up a little bit and root out the small Likhud / Hamas clique and what knows, these elements who profit from this perpetual status quo and are right now playing cowboys and indians, conveniently just before elections.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#99057 Nov 19, 2012
Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
`
`
Why are israeli Jews Spawned Liars?
Jews have no connection to Israelite Hebrews, so who and what is a Jew?
answer: Jews are a "Cult of Converts Jews" who were never ever in Ancient Times. They are off-springs from their oral Cult, which consisted of pagans, heathens, Edomites, Sadducees, Pharisees-who believed in "Pharisaism". The Jews of today are all "converts" and believers in the oral Cult of their Satanic heritage in Jesus Christ's Time.
And to prove my Truth, any Jew that's out there, show me where it states in Holy Bible or in any Ancient Document, that Abraham and Moses were Jews/.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ztgz_W4cOdwXX&feature=rel ated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gay marriage is accepted in port Jeff. So, why are you are so angry?
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99059 Nov 19, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Jesus was a Jew. He was descended from the tribe of Judah (Gen. 49:10) as King David was (1Sam. 17:12, 1Ch. 28:4) and descended from King David himself (2Sam. 7:12-13, Isa. 9:6-7, Jer. 23:5-6). That is why the Messiah is called Son of David (Matt. 21:9). From the 12 tribes...Jewish nation... get it? Man, you're really dumb.
`

`

Show me in just one of ur scriptures above, where it clearly stated that Abraham, Moses, David were called a "JEW". i'm still waiting..

This is where all Jews shut up!

With the exceptions for the name callers and the lowlives, with their Cult distorted deceptions, and evil misleading Lies..
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

#99060 Nov 19, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Gay marriage is accepted in port Jeff. So, why are you are so angry?
`

`

`

Learn to post humor without denigrating gay people and without sounding like stupid imbecile. Learn proper English and "why are you are so angry" is not proper English. NFL and Advocate posted like u do!
The Advocate

Mexico

#99062 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Get lost with your redundant, "do you have a source to back your claim up"? Illiterates like u don't deserve to converse with any righteous educated human beings. By your own admission u stated you are a "converted old she jew" who hates Zionism, but sticks up for their Terrorism/.
So he can't back up his claim with factual evidence.

Look, it's pretty obvious that you prefer to lie and deflect rather than actually look for a fair and unbiased link, but you're still pretty bad at lying and deflecting, so it shows.
The Advocate

Mexico

#99063 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
Show me in just one of ur scriptures above, where it clearly stated that Abraham, Moses, David were called a "JEW". i'm still waiting..
This is where all Jews shut up!
With the exceptions for the name callers and the lowlives, with their Cult distorted deceptions, and evil misleading Lies..
http://biblos.com/2_kings/16-6.htm
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/showr...
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/1...
http://biblos.com/2_chronicles/32-18.htm

Booyah.
coffee

Adelaide, Australia

#99064 Nov 19, 2012
Hi need members on cool forum if u like a bit of insanity, join log in via thanks

http://mycoffeelounge.net/login.php
Smokin Joe

Brentwood, NY

#99066 Nov 20, 2012
Henry wrote:
Funny, Qatar just gave Palestinians $450 million to help out. Where do you think that money went?
Condo's?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99067 Nov 20, 2012
......go Iran go........go Hamas go........go Hezbollah go........

An Iranian 150-ton freighter departed Bandar Abbas port Sunday, Nov. 18, with a cargo of 220 short-range missiles and 50 improved long-range Fajar-5 rockets for the Gaza Strip, debkafile’s intelligence sources report. The ship turned toward the Bab al-Mandeb Straits and the Red Sea.

The new Fajar-5s have a 200-kilo warhead, which packs a bigger punch than the 175 kilos of explosives delivered by the rockets in current use with the Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip. To extend their range to cover the 85 kilometers from Gaza to Tel Aviv, Hamas removed a part of their payloads to make them lighter.

Tehran is sending the fresh supply of disassembled rockets to replenish the stocks its allies, the Palestinian Hamas and Jihad Islami, depleted in their round-the-clock attacks on Israel since Nov. 10.

Great Satan and Shitsreal's new doctrine = KILL AND BE KILLED

Great Satan and Shitsreal = INTERNATIONAL OUTLAWS
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#99068 Nov 20, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post!!!
You make stupid look smart. I have rocks outside that are smarter than you. Take your made up book and wipe your butt with it, because thats all its good for.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#99069 Nov 20, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
what in tarnntion are you babbling about....? Go get an education and learn to post English. You sound like that illiterate Advocate and her aliase "NFL".
lol.........
orion

Sudan

#99070 Nov 20, 2012
Henry wrote:
Stop sending rockets into Israel, recognize Israel and come back for two state solution. Simple. Then violence started by the Arabs, can cease. Simple!
Wrong again, why must there be a two state solution. Why not going back to the drawing board and re-create the Palestine that was in the boundaries after WWI. I say let there be one state for Jews, Christians and Muslims and let the refugees come back. What was valid for South Africa , should be valid for Israel and the rest of Jordan/Palestine. The Beduin King of Jordan does not represent the population which is mostly Palestinian. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq worked quite well before Usrael interfered there. I SAY LET THERE BE A UNITARY STATE OF PALESTINE.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#99071 Nov 20, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again, why must there be a two state solution. Why not going back to the drawing board and re-create the Palestine that was in the boundaries after WWI. I say let there be one state for Jews, Christians and Muslims and let the refugees come back. What was valid for South Africa , should be valid for Israel and the rest of Jordan/Palestine. The Beduin King of Jordan does not represent the population which is mostly Palestinian. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq worked quite well before Usrael interfered there. I SAY LET THERE BE A UNITARY STATE OF PALESTINE.
sadly it would never be enough for ether party....
Brooklynn

Huntington Station, NY

#99072 Nov 20, 2012
&#8234;Briefing on Israel&#8236;

Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99073 Nov 20, 2012
Hello, the halfwits among you. The dismantling of the evil/racist carbuncle called israel is essencial for the advancement of the human ape in general.

I'm listening to. Bach, Organ Triosonata In, E-flat Major.

Have a nice day.

The Atheist.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#99074 Nov 20, 2012
I hope this can help in the not to distant future!

&fe ature=BFa&list=FLJFynFE0u8 nVJlOQ10NN9_Q
Syrian

New London, CT

#99075 Nov 20, 2012
Rambone wrote:
......go Iran go........go Hamas go........go Hezbollah go........
An Iranian 150-ton freighter departed Bandar Abbas port Sunday, Nov. 18, with a cargo of 220 short-range missiles and 50 improved long-range Fajar-5 rockets for the Gaza Strip, debkafile’s intelligence sources report. The ship turned toward the Bab al-Mandeb Straits and the Red Sea.
The new Fajar-5s have a 200-kilo warhead, which packs a bigger punch than the 175 kilos of explosives delivered by the rockets in current use with the Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip. To extend their range to cover the 85 kilometers from Gaza to Tel Aviv, Hamas removed a part of their payloads to make them lighter.
Tehran is sending the fresh supply of disassembled rockets to replenish the stocks its allies, the Palestinian Hamas and Jihad Islami, depleted in their round-the-clock attacks on Israel since Nov. 10.
Great Satan and Shitsreal's new doctrine = KILL AND BE KILLED
Great Satan and Shitsreal = INTERNATIONAL OUTLAWS
A few Pakistani nukes and their party will be over.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99076 Nov 20, 2012
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You make stupid look smart. I have rocks outside that are smarter than you. Take your made up book and wipe your butt with it, because thats all its good for.
Learn to respect other people's religions, azzzwipe! This is why you fools have been getting your sorry butts whipped for 5,000 years!
Syrian

New London, CT

#99077 Nov 20, 2012
Brooklynn wrote:
&#8234;Briefing on Israel&#8236;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rch7vUxJX7wXX
Who is that fat head loudmouth azzzwipe? LOL!! Go USA!! Go Obama!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99078 Nov 20, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Learn to respect other people's religions, azzzwipe! This is why you fools have been getting your sorry butts whipped for 5,000 years!
What's your religion, mucus face?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr BORING 6,439
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Paul 16,789
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Sam 757
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr who 674
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr No one 440
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Good question 6,388
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 5 hr Bruser 2,291
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••