Police say drug bust suspect on LI dies while in custody

Full story: Newsday 170
A man has died while in police custody on Long Island . Police say 26-year-old Kenny Lazo was arrested Saturday in North Bay Shore after being observed selling drugs and leading officers on a short foot chase. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: May 08

west hempstead, ny

#190 Jul 25, 2008
Kuklamoo wrote:
<quoted text>.
You have no heart. I knew this young man and he was a sweet heart. Unfortunately he had family problems, and he made some mistakes!!!! That does not justify his death. He wasn't only a drug dealer. He was someones son, someones father, and someone that people loved. So before you make judgements you should think what if that was my family member. Do you think Sean Bell deserve to die too???
ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY!!..i think its great that tax payers dont have to pay for either one of them..woohoo..

Since: May 08

west hempstead, ny

#191 Jul 25, 2008
Bethzaida wrote:
ive read the comments that some people have left an i find some of them 2 be out soo sad that some people think they are god.. Kenny lazo was my cousin an their no reason in this world to why he had to die the way he did.so people come on now i no that its youre oppinion an stuff but allso think about it. theirs worst people out in the stree whom are alive an ur saing what ur saing without knowing kenny & it's sooo unfaiir to talk about him they way some of yall are..But dont worrie it is what it is an justice will be surved for my cousins murder an we'll see who was wrong for doing what they did . May He rest in Peace ..JUSTICE WILL BE SURVED!!!!!
live by the sword, die by the sword..too bad and hooked on phonics, get it and use it!!
the teacher

Southampton, NY

#192 Nov 12, 2008
For all of those who want to judge Kenny for being a drug dealer, let me know how you judge pfizer or johnson and johnson. I've read your insults and your ignorance. First of all I did not know the deceased, however I do teach dance lessons to his son. I can tell you that at age 6 he's a pretty amazing person. He is polite and works impressively with other children. I think all of you who are writing such negative things about his father should first think to yourselves wheter you'd be willing to voice your opinion to his son directly. The truth is he's smart enough to use a computer, and I'm sure for anyone it would not be comfortable to read such indecency spoken about your own father. Do you speak with the same anger about oil companies, politicians, pharmacuetical companies, and lobbyist as you do when discussing drug dealers? At least drug dealers are worrying about feeding their families, where as, all the previously mentioned criminals are only worried about lavish barmitzvahs and super sweet sixteens. To all the members of Kenny's family I will do my best to be a positive influence on Little Kenny's life as a male role model. To Kenny's mom keep being strong.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#193 Nov 12, 2008
the teacher wrote:
For all of those who want to judge Kenny for being a drug dealer, let me know how you judge pfizer or johnson and johnson. I've read your insults and your ignorance. First of all I did not know the deceased, however I do teach dance lessons to his son. I can tell you that at age 6 he's a pretty amazing person. He is polite and works impressively with other children. I think all of you who are writing such negative things about his father should first think to yourselves wheter you'd be willing to voice your opinion to his son directly. The truth is he's smart enough to use a computer, and I'm sure for anyone it would not be comfortable to read such indecency spoken about your own father. Do you speak with the same anger about oil companies, politicians, pharmacuetical companies, and lobbyist as you do when discussing drug dealers? At least drug dealers are worrying about feeding their families, where as, all the previously mentioned criminals are only worried about lavish barmitzvahs and super sweet sixteens. To all the members of Kenny's family I will do my best to be a positive influence on Little Kenny's life as a male role model. To Kenny's mom keep being strong.
It's is very scary that someone with your thought process is a teacher, even if it is only a dance teacher.
Frank

New York, NY

#195 Nov 12, 2008
wow wrote:
If he would of placed his hands behind his back like instructed and not ran and fought the cops he would be out on the streets today. And the days of drug dealing violence are long gone pretty funny...
<quoted text>
No, he would be charged with violation of his parole and also charged with drug possession and, because of the amount he had on him, distribution. This piece of garbage was gonna be getting sent back upstate for 10-15yrs.
love-angel

Shreveport, LA

#198 Nov 6, 2010
I do no know this young man, but I feel bad for his family that had to read all of these horrible things said. No one in this world is perfect, everyone has their faults be that of drug dealers, liars, cheaters, or whatever. YOU have no right to judge him or say these horrible things about him. May God have mercy on you!!
fuku

Brooklyn, NY

#199 Jul 15, 2013
SHUTUPYOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel for the people that OD'd from the dirty smack that DA CUZ sold? Of course not. So take your love and misses and stick it.
First of all piss brain have ur facts straight!! He was NOT COMING FROM SELLING SHIT TO NO ONE!!! He was coming from his mothers house!!! Which is not far from where the rookie fuks that killed him stopped him at! And secondly a drug abuser is a drug abuser period! I can give ur pbitch ass a cigarette and tell u to hold it... u smoke it thats ur
fukn business! And thirdly how do u tell someone that lost a family member to take their love and misses and stick
it????? One day someone u love will DIE BY THE HANDS OF
SOMEONE ELSE AND I HOPE BY THE GRACE OF GOD IAM
THERE TO TELL U TO UR FACE TO SHOVE UR TEARS BACK
UP THAT SNOT BOX OF URS AND KEEP UR CUMm
GUZZLER SHUT!!! THIS MAN WAS MY NEPHEWS FATHER
AND HE WAS A BIG PART OF HIS SONS LIFE SO WITH THAT
SAID......JUSTICE FOR KENNY LAZO!!!!!!!(^^pBITCh!!!)
fuku

Brooklyn, NY

#200 Jul 15, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's is very scary that someone with your thought process is a teacher, even if it is only a dance teacher.
It is very scary that someone like U who has no heart or common sense is walking the streets dickhead!

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#201 Jul 15, 2013
fuku wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very scary that someone like U who has no heart or common sense is walking the streets dickhead!
You had all this time, and that was the best comeback you could think of? I have plenty of heard and common sense.....but you gotta be half a tard
tom deely

Bronx, NY

#202 Aug 31, 2013
Mrs. Lazzo,let me begin by saying how sorry i am for the loss of your son.ma'am please don't make the police dept a scapegoat for the truly unfortunate event that occurred while in their custody.I assure you that the death of your son was the furthest thing from the suffolk officer's minds.again our condolences....."the deely family" .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Ratloder googobbler 118,652
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) 12 hr tim21 239
Jennifer Poppiti, Hauppauge Middle School teach... 16 hr shesnotaneducator 6
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,312
commack resident janet koch is new exec. dir. o... Oct 18 DHF1147 1
Amityville murder trial defendant sues judge, p... Oct 16 Payroll Fraud 1
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3

Nesconset News Video

Nesconset Dating
Find my Match

Nesconset Jobs

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nesconset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nesconset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]