Suffolk Democrats now have breathing ...

Suffolk Democrats now have breathing room

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 3, 2008, titled Suffolk Democrats now have breathing room. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Democrats' enhanced power at the Suffolk Legislature became clear yesterday during the first contentious vote of the body's new term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

One Party Rule

AOL

#1 Jan 4, 2008
This is what happens when one party becomes too powerful and eventually the power will lead to a scandal - and then a change of party back to the Republicans.
Dead broke

Valley Stream, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2008
Will they deal with the invasion of this county by illegal aliens or will another year go by with inaction.Everyone complains about this but nothing ever changes.No taxes being paid by either the employer or the illegal worker.Our country is being taken away from us and we just sit and watch.C'mon Levy show some teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 15 hr mack 1,426
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) 21 hr BUTTOX 19
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sep 27 bruser 2,677
News Golf course manager faces charges of bill fraud (Dec '07) Sep 26 Fedup 25
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 21 padillav 112
Police log Sep 18 kristen 4
News New suicide prevention strategies for homosexua... Sep 18 Imprtnrd 17

Nesconset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages