Southampton Town Police reports

There are 3 comments on the The Southampton Press story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Southampton Town Police reports. In it, The Southampton Press reports that:

Pasha Obligenhart, 28, of Nesconset was stopped by Southampton Town Police on February 9 at 9:38 a.m. on County Road 39 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree, a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southampton Press.

set the record straight

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Hey who has info on police records for Suzanne Kassar or Suzanne Schiffman. She has been arrested shoplifting in Southampton, Sag Harbor etc. Need info
jill3

Paterson, NJ

#2 Feb 27, 2009
you are nosey.
livid student

Shirley, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2009
Cops have nothing better to do than harrass students to boost their salaries in the hard economic times. these cops need to get transfered to the city for 1 day and see how many cell phone tickets they give. you'd think they would give a warning but all they do is shell out tickets to brag to the other losers at the precinct. they think they're tough and working their way up, but in reality their town hates them. they harrass people on 27 on their way to work in the morning (thank god the signs are gone) and they think they are doing good work for the town. WE HATE YOU SH TOWN cops. you sit at the end of my road waiting for poeple to blow stop signs. you're a bunch of losers. i can't drive to the ocean and look out at the waves without a cop pulling up next to me and staring at me like im a criminal. This is the hamptons, i think it's a little over the top.. yes i'm venting and nobody wil read this but i don't care. cops suck around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Gas Woman 121,735
News Flooded home may be purchased by Suffolk (Mar '07) 7 hr Ellen 13
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) 16 hr adarwinzagane 92
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sun Georgia 1,380
News Police say drug bust suspect on LI dies while i... (Apr '08) Sun memora 171
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) Sun Cain 57
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) May 2 x 1,137
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]