Danielle

Garden City, NY

#1 Aug 9, 2011
I went to the opening of Mist Nail Boutique and Day Spa and I can honestly say that it is probably the best spa I have been to. The service is absolutely exquisite, and the employees make sure that your every need is catered to. The owners are also extremely great and will accomodate you in which ever way possible. The place itself is beautifully decorated, making you feel as though you are being pampered like royalty. The prices of the services they provide are reasonable, and are definitely worth the money.
Katie

Lindenhurst, NY

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Three knuckle rubs?
maria

Copiague, NY

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Katie wrote:
Three knuckle rubs?
what do you mean by that??
Ron Jeremy

West Islip, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2012
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you mean by that??
Happy to show you!
Jani

Centereach, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
I just walked into Mist andwas disapointed - management must have changed and now the place is lookng a little seedy - posters for services are displayed like art (which they aren't), the sign outside for services looks like a child created it, etc. Inside, there s no laughter. I left and am not going back. Does anyone know where any of the girls - like Donna - moved to?
michelle

Huntington Station, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Jani wrote:
I just walked into Mist andwas disapointed - management must have changed and now the place is lookng a little seedy - posters for services are displayed like art (which they aren't), the sign outside for services looks like a child created it, etc. Inside, there s no laughter. I left and am not going back. Does anyone know where any of the girls - like Donna - moved to?
she went to cactus in commack
annmarie

West Babylon, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2013
Jani wrote:
If you're looking for an American nail tech/esthetician, you found her! I've been in this business for over 20 years. You may email me at allaboutyou761 aol if you'd like. I'm in North Babylon/Deer Park area.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr let the truth be ... 6,444
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 hr Tim Osman 118,210
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,293
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 20 Jayar 89
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
Nesconset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search