21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mariya

Denver, CO

#23 Dec 18, 2011
Hi everybody!
I would like to tell you that I got my money back just 2 days ago. Please, go to your bank and claim this fraud. Hopefully you will be lucky too.
mariana atlanta ga

Loganville, GA

#24 Dec 18, 2011
Mariya, what exactly happened at the bank? What did they do and what bank was that? Thanks!
orlin gergov

Bangor, ME

#25 Dec 28, 2011
I'm in the same situation. I paid the ticket on Aug. 23, 2011 but they did not send them.After many calls I got the ticket,but a family member try to get on the flight and the ticket was invalid. Today I saw this reviews and want to leave my email for contact if somebody decide to ta
ke any action.ogergov@yahoo.com.Thank you!!!
Maria-Denver

Denver, CO

#26 Jan 5, 2012
Az cam izmamena cashto ot tazi 3 kmtravel c 2318 dolara,ako ima informazia za tazi kompania nqkoi pishete mi na e-mail -mariadjoumalieva@yahoo.com.
Kamen

Lancaster, NY

#27 Jan 15, 2012
I have the same story, I bought 2 tickets for $1875.
from 3km travel with a personal check. I received a flight schedule thought I was ready to go.. then called for the tickets... all phones were "no longer in service" They had disappeared with all my money.
Is anyone starting a class action lawsuit? Please inform us all...
my e-mail is ppetkov@roadunner.com
Kamen, Bflo. NY
lol

Queen Creek, AZ

#28 Jul 2, 2012
hubava rabota ama Balgarska)

sorry za vsi4ki vas az po4ti i az da se nabutam
Ioana

Columbus, OH

#29 Apr 25, 2013
In fall of 2011 my boyfriend and I bought tickets from Europe to USA from them and we got to the airport to check in and the people working there told us we had no reservations on any flights. We had to buy all new tickets on the spot and paid a lot more for them. I called 3km and told them what happened and (besides being so unprofessional and rude) they took NO responsibility for not issuing us tickets even though they were really quick to cash our checks. They kept saying they were "investigating the situation" and were blaming the airport for the mix up. I went and talked to a lawyer and was about to engage in legal action against them until one day they disappeared.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Friendly Sayville? 1 hr Uncle Reamus 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 118,007
Review: Ilopango Restaurant 22 hr james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Iconic Entenmann's factory set to shut down in NY Fri Scott 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Thu Joe 1,337
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••