bobbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

If you are trying to book tickets they will probably be somewhat attentive, if they think you may buy something. However, once you complete your payment it takes 2-3 weeks for them to e-mail you any kind of confirmation, so you can see what you actually bought. For a moment there it felt a bit nerve-wracking, just sending a few thousand dollars somewhere with no confirmation or receipt. Luckily we got it at after a few weeks and a couple of phone calls. A few months later, we had an emergency situation and I had to cancel our tickets. They told me it would take 45 days to get my refund!!! It has been 2 months already and no result. I patiently waited 45 days and after that I started calling. Every time I call they say that they have no information and they will call me by the end of the day. No one has ever returned any of my calls. After I demanded that I speak with a manager or anyone different than the rep I have been speaking with I was disconnected, put on hold etc. and neither me or my husband have been able to speak with anyone since then, as if our numbers have been blocked. My husband believes that this is definitely a scam and I trying to stay hopeful that this is just extremely bad customer service. I would not recommend this nightmare to anyone. Filing a complaint with BBB is my next step.
Cici

Ocean City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

I got ripped off $2520 from them and now the company has all of the sudden closed up - it is no longer in business and there is no way to contact them... Me and my family were supposed to travel in one month and now I find out there are no tickets for us and our money are gone... I have contacted my credit card company but I don't think this is enough... This is a scam and I hope somehow I will get my money back and I hope the same for you bobbie
Zapetaika

Telluride, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Do not use this company's services. SCAM!!! if you have ever given them any info on your bank account, contact your bank as soon as possible!!
martin a

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

I paid for my ticket 8 weeks ago. And now the company is gone and i still do not have my ticket. and no money
Anonymous

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

martin a wrote:
I paid for my ticket 8 weeks ago. And now the company is gone and i still do not have my ticket. and no money
Same here! don't even think i can get my money back since I paid with check!
Milena buffalo ny

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

I paid for my ticket 9 weeks ago.And now the company is gone i still do NOT have my tiket and NO money
donka

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Same thing here... How many people do you think are in the same situation?
NAs

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

What is the next step. is there any way we can get our money back? I paid with check and the bank told me that i should go to court. but i am in CA.
Gergana Stoykova

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

az sashto platih za bilet 800$, s elektronen chek i sled 1 sedmiza poluchih pismo, che sa falirali1Pokriha se i ne otgovariat telefonite im.Ne sa platili na aeroliniite i sega uvisvam!
Angelina

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

We paid 2 tickets back in Aug and as you can imagine no tickets and no money. We lost $1994 and we are trying to find out how to get our money back besides we had to pay anoter $2150 for new tickets
RaKa

Lodi, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

I was ripped off he same way. No need to repeat the details - they are the same.
The president of the company is/was Iglika Vatchinska and I have what appears to be her current address.

My suggestion is all of us band together, put all our claims together and if need be lawyer up to see if we can go after her or after the company since it probably will enter into bankruptcy proceedings. If the company does not file for bankruptcy and tries to reopen elsewhere under a different name, then we clearly have a case of fraud and can probably involve local law enforcement.

Please contact me at this email address

threekmripoff (at) yahoo (dot) com

and let's be proactive, cordinate our actions and see if we can go after these scumbags.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

I am in the same situation. Let me know if you guys find out some additional info.
Thanks
DVP

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

NAs wrote:
What is the next step. is there any way we can get our money back? I paid with check and the bank told me that i should go to court. but i am in CA.
A lot. My mother bought tickets this august (paid with check) and guess what : No tickets...
Mariya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

I'm in the same situation. I paid the ticket on Aug. 23, 2011 but they did not send them.After many calls I still wait for tickets. Today I saw this reviews and want to leave my email for contact if somebody decide to take any action. mivanova55@yahoo.com
Ivan Columbia SC

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

We also bought tickets from 3KMtravel, but we were fooled.We wants be found and punished, because they are a lot of money for us with our son is disability.We want to be free under U.S. law punished.We hope that there is justice and everything will be returned to the people.
Ivan Columbia SC

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

This is my imeil
ivancho_2011@abv.bg
ANELIYA PA

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

We also bought a tickets from 3KMtravel.We went to the airport and thez told us we have no tickets.We had to buy another one.We try to call them but no answer.I called my credit card company and now they are trying to despute.
Please let me know if zou find out how can we get our monez back.
ANELIYA PA

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

this is my email
nelli_st@yahoo.com
I hope we can get our money back
Vania

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

I also bought a ticket from 3 km travel for $1224 for a family member, but because of the change of the plans to travel I had to cancell the ticket after 20 days. Representative of "3 km travel" told me that the full refund will be issued after 30 - 45 days,which I never got. They stop to answer the phone calls untill I fund out that they disapeared as agency or run away with our money. Please, let me know how we can get our money back from them. I'm sure there is a way for that. We just have to find how?
RaKa

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Vania, izpratete mi e-mail na adress threekmripoff (at) yahoo (dot) com i shte vi pratia vsichkata subrana dosega informatzia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nesconset Discussions

Search the Nesconset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr john 115,876
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr r u crazy 6,377
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 17 hr Bruser 2,264
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Fri Bruce Schultz 1,112
Giant Garage Sale Jul 30 Adam Wolff 15
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Jul 29 Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE