Teen busted for driving 102 mph on LIE

Teen busted for driving 102 mph on LIE

There are 31 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 7, 2006, titled Teen busted for driving 102 mph on LIE. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Suffolk County police arrested a Ronkonkoma man Thursday night for reckless driving and racing another driver, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sharkey

AOL

#21 Oct 20, 2006
Vee wrote:
Hey, Roger Evans, I bet they ALREADY have. There is a lot of TALK going around the 4th precinct about how GOOD you WERE.
I,m glad they were satisfied,they didnt forsee me cumming in quarts,I never encountered women who deep throat like that
anonymous

Greenwood, IN

#22 Jun 23, 2007
David G Sutherland wrote:
I'd like to know how you get a "Honda Civic" to go that fast.
I have an 07 Civic SI and I have got it up to a top speed of 133 (speed limited)
FF Jack

Brentwood, NY

#23 Jun 24, 2007
Wasn't there a doctor going about the same speed last week on the LIE Service Rd and lost it? He rolled his car, was ejected, and killed himself.

I'm just glad he didn't take out some whole innocent family with him.
tex

Killeen, TX

#24 Jun 25, 2007
jesse wrote:
oh yeah well im stationed over seas in naples italy and the speed limit is not enforced. the signs posted are a sugested speed. i have driven at 150 mph and its not a big deal and when i drive in the states im glad its enforced due to the fact there are tenagers driving that fast there punks, trying to impress people i have 2 children and i cant stand the way people drive i hope the cops work harder out there. to bad for you kid good luck.
I been in Naples and its IMPOSSIBLE to even go 15mph...nevermind 150! Boil Sh!t!
Rinkrat

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jun 25, 2007
The speed limit on the LIE is 55? I used to live on LI (exit 57!), but now live in California. Here, the speed limit is 65 or 70, depending on where you are (some rural areas are 70). It used to seem impossible to go 55 when it was also 55 here. Thankfully, it changed some time ago.
the driver bhind wheel

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Dec 30, 2007
first of all its been a year and a cuple mounths since this lil "racing" thing ... but lets not get it twisted i wasnt racing i simply hit the gas a lil hard n wanted to see wut that stock trany would let me do .. 102 is not fast i have a bike and have hit 150 plus thats fast the cop was a racist ball breaker so all u who say tofast gorw some BALLS..PZ
Not Here

New York, NY

#27 Dec 30, 2007
the driver bhind wheel wrote:
first of all its been a year and a cuple mounths since this lil "racing" thing ... but lets not get it twisted i wasnt racing i simply hit the gas a lil hard n wanted to see wut that stock trany would let me do .. 102 is not fast i have a bike and have hit 150 plus thats fast the cop was a racist ball breaker so all u who say tofast gorw some BALLS..PZ
Hey roger you are stupid NI$$ER a real dumb monkey want a banana I got a tree out back you can swing from anyway till next time spook

Since: Dec 07

Riverhead

#28 Jan 3, 2008
The speed limit will remain 55, not because of safety concerns, but because it allows the DMV, towns, and police to collect large amounts of cash from the public for driving at typical travel speeds. If the speed limit was 65, revenue would drop.
the driver bhind wheel

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Jan 5, 2008
Not Here wrote:
<quoted text> Hey roger you are stupid NI$$ER a real dumb monkey want a banana I got a tree out back you can swing from anyway till next time spook
dominican homie no need for the black comment whitey
the driver bhind wheel

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jan 5, 2008
no need for the black comments no body is blak ova hea soy dominicana popie iight kid so chill wit the racisim u joust as bad as the pig who pulled me ova white honky pices of shit pz
Not Here

New York, NY

#31 Jan 6, 2008
the driver bhind wheel wrote:
no need for the black comments no body is blak ova hea soy dominicana popie iight kid so chill wit the racisim u joust as bad as the pig who pulled me ova white honky pices of shit pz
I am worse b/c I would of made bight the curp and stomped the back of your head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 1 hr ralph 100
Lord jesus comfort us with your holy ghost Sun Hank Hanegraaff 1
Hookups in sayville (Jul '16) Sun Hank Hanegraaff 4
ralphs fishing station (Apr '12) Sun The real deal 16
News Guardian Angels to expand on LI to fight gang '... May 26 tee143 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 26 Van Buren St Guy 1,456
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 25 DENG 121,924

Nesconset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance