Cardinal Dolan Cover up Gay Priests, Should he become Pope?

Feb 22, 2013 Full story: CNN

While Cardinal Roger Mahony of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles covered up priests who were sexually abusive, Cardinal Dolan of New York on the other hand, has being attacking gay marriage, at the same time covering up his own gay priests.

Full Story
Randy Marsh

Selden, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I respect these men for sticking up for what they believe in.. And defending their church no matter what. KUDOS!
pedro

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
As a chico boy I was passed around by the padres at my church in Santo Domingo. I got butt warts and herpes on my scrote.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Randy Marsh wrote:
I respect these men for sticking up for what they believe in.. And defending their church no matter what. KUDOS!
Yea, "sticking up" little boys who can't "defend" themselves. KUDOS.
frank red hot

Selden, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
It's a conspiracy by the growing Muslim population in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 15 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 hr Tim Osman 118,209
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,293
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sat Jayar 89
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nesconset News, Events & Info