Looking for female american bulldog to breed with!

Posted in the Nesconset Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Sandra

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

I have a 4 year old all white american bulldog with papers looking to breed. If your interested please write back and I will also sent a picture.
tz1090z

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

first gay marrige and now this ......effen sicko....
Matthew

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Sandra wrote:
I have a 4 year old all white american bulldog with papers looking to breed. If your interested please write back and I will also sent a picture.
email me coonhunter442@gmail.com
Doggie Style

Bohemia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

unless you are the only dog that can type.. you are a sicko!
Nico

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Sandra wrote:
I have a all white male American bulldog with NKC registration. I don't wanna fix him and I desperatelylooking a female to breed with. Ill pay you. niccolototaro@gmail.com
Jamie Sullivan

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

I have a female looking to breed. Her name is piper, nkc, and is a year and a half. She's old southern white American bulldog. She has papers and champion bloodline. She's the sweetest, most well behaved dog Ive ever seen. Very smart girl! Piper weighs 105 pounds, long legs, and very muscular chest. I'm only looking to breed her once to get a pup off her, not for profit. Ill fix her afterwards. She's so precious to me I must have one like her. I live in Mississippi but I could travel if need be.. Thanks contact me email jlcsullivan89@gmail.com
quaderrius

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Sandra wrote:
u lookin for a male
phillipeb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

I have pure bread american bulldog hes all white about 115 lbs good health and has papers hes very mellow im looking to breed him if anyones interested email me at felipeeb812@gmail.com
Nathan

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

My friend is looking to breed his one year old male american bulldog kaiser. He is massive for his age. White and brindle in colour. White on his face with a brindle patch over his eye. His temperament is excellent. He is great with kids.live in the uk.
Matthew

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Apr 4

Nathan wrote:
My friend is looking to breed his one year old male american bulldog kaiser. He is massive for his age. White and brindle in colour. White on his face with a brindle patch over his eye. His temperament is excellent. He is great with kids.live in the uk.
Hi there I live in the UK with female American bull, nearly all white apart from her patch over her left eye and a small patch at the base of her tail. Her name is jess and she has the most amazing temperament. She is a "scott" AB so I am looking for a similar mate. Please reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for Suffolk County was issued at April 23 at 4:18AM EDT

•••
•••

Nesconset News Video

•••
•••

Nesconset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nesconset People Search